}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Turbinia Galactic Recycle Project
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Turbinia Galactic Recycle Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, August 11th 2007 06:05pm    Post subject: Turbinia Galactic Recycle Project

As Security Chief of the Rebellion, I have noticed a different kind of garbage. Both in the reports across the Rebel territory, and my personal visit to the field.

In this, I have observed many materials tossed and shipped into garbage worlds. This will no longer be the case, as I am converting my Corellian Corvettes from the Turbinia Corporation into Recycle Vessels. Their main target is various metals; primarily used in the reconstruction of cities.

These materials will be gathered and processed under a project of mine. Droids on the open market have also been known to recycle nutrition from garbage, and form them into meals.

All worlds or organizations wishing to 'dump' their trash, can contact me immediately and I can arrange for a fleet to arrive in your system according to an agreed upon schedule.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Alatáriël Pallanén on Sat, August 11th 2007 06:12pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, August 11th 2007 06:54pm    Post subject:

Lock this Topic Please, Just some OOC notice:

I'm not trying to cover up that I'm collecting metallic substances for a city I plan on building. : P

So junk ships, or whatever is welcome.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Turbinia Galactic Recycle Project
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: