}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
To The Galaxy At Large
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » To The Galaxy At Large
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tors Tonith

Post Posted: Fri, August 10th 2007 06:10pm    Post subject: To The Galaxy At Large

A good evening to all sentient beings viewing this broadcast.

To those of you that do not know, I am Chairman Tors Tonith, chief representative of the InterGalactic Banking Clan. With the recent release of our mineral stores, we are once again in a comfortable position to back the credits in circulation throughout the Galaxy. We thank the economy, and its representatives, for keeping the value of the interplanetary dataries and planetary commerce credits stable during this time of transition.

With transition brings change, and with change brings opportunity, an opportunity I would like to extend to the governments of the galaxy. The InterGalactic Banking clan finds itself in need of a strong defense network, one that is willing to guard our most precious mineral stores. To that end, the IGBC hereby opens full negotiations for any and all governments and individual personnel that feel they can provide this service.

To the representatives that would choose to take this challenge, you must bring with you the full support of the assets of your overseeing body, and access to any and all assets you pledge to support the InterGalactic Banking Clan. We will require personnel, capital ships and starfighters, as well as the constituent support teams that are required to keep these craft and beings operational. It is a tall order to be filled, surely, but the IGBC is willing to respond in kind.

However, since credits are useless without our backing, it is useless to offer those credits as compensation to the parties that support us. With that in mind, we offer a different, yet equal compromise. I am authorizing a fifteen percent backing increase to the group or individual that offers the most support to our stores. Quite simply put, what is worth 115 credits to any and all others, would only cost you 100 with Clan support. This number will be subject to fluctuation, but it will always be a marked increase to the one that made the highest offer.

Trade negotiations are open to all involved; however we will not allow you to bring your own craft to the location we choose for these negotiations. Instead, each representative will be sent an interstellar yacht that will transport you from the world of your choice to the negotiating table. You will be allowed to remain in contact with your governments or representatives, however all contacts will be monitored and routed through random subspace transceivers so the location cannot be tracked and assaulted.

With all of this said, public communications are welcome. Thank you for your cooperation, and look forward to the prompt response of those interested.

--Tors Tonith, InterGalactic Banking Clan
 Back to top »
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, August 11th 2007 03:06am    Post subject:

May I just take the opportunity to say welcome back to the Galaxy, Chairman. The Republic of Nespis would be interested in joining the negotiations, if possible.

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Tors Tonith

Post Posted: Sat, August 11th 2007 09:02am    Post subject:

The IGBC welcomes the Republic of Nespis. Please send via secure channels (PM) the name of the representative, or representatives, you wish to send to the conference. We shall also require a location where our transport can meet your delegates.
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, August 11th 2007 06:47pm    Post subject:

The Galactic Empire welcomes the InterGalactic Banking Clan back into the Galactic realm. With your permission, we would like to send two representatives, both currently located at Devaron.

Thank you,

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, August 12th 2007 08:20pm    Post subject:

The Rebellion welcomes this opportunity and I'll arrange the security for our delegates, in addition, I may even be asked to take part in the delegation.
Kilvec Ordo
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun, August 12th 2007 08:28pm    Post subject:

The Krytocracy welcomes the Clan back to the galaxy.

Kilvec Ordo

Chief Commander of the Citadel Krytocracy

"You just broke physics."-Peyr Baelish

"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of Kilvec's nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Gustaf Koehler." -Alexus
 Back to top »
Tors Tonith

Post Posted: Mon, August 13th 2007 06:00pm    Post subject:

The InterGalactic Banking Clan extends welcome to the representatives of the Galactic Empire, and thanks the Rebel Alliance and Citadel Krytocracy for their welcome. To those that make reservations (via PM), the IGBC will have transports waiting.
 Back to top »
Jane Williams
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, October 11th 2007 10:19pm    Post subject:

The independent governorship of Clak'dor VII welcomes you to the galactic scheme, and will be contacting your office on the representative we will be sending.

[New Image to Come]

Next in line of succession - Tom Williams
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » To The Galaxy At Large
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: