}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Priest Issakk's Home, Upper Levels, Private Residential
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Priest Issakk's Home, Upper Levels, Private Residential
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, July 28th 2007 11:28pm    Post subject: Priest Issakk's Home, Upper Levels, Private Residential

A cool liquid surrounded the boy as the blonde teenager woke from a deep rest. His eyes shot open faster than a podracer, yet his mind slower than the movement of the largest hutt. His eyes collected images around him, but his mind failed to process them into anything he had seen before. A medical droid waited for him outside of the chamber, his vocal processors waiting for the boy to rise from the bacta tank to inform him that he had survived a brutal assault.

Alexander's nose collected the fresh oxygen, the coolness of the air causing him to gasp and cough violently until the typical breathing sensation returned to normal. The medical droid ran a towel over the remainder of the fluid, his naked body laying flat on the board as the warm cloth wiped him clean.

Alexander's mind recalled nothing but his name. His mind... fragile and incoherent. As the medical droid spoke, Alexander screamed.

"What the frak are you?" Alexander's body flew from the restraints, his fists forming automatically. "Whatever the frak you are, stay away from me."

The Medical Droid processed this, its own database unfamiliar with the sudden confusion. Its arms extended, obviously a modified version of the medical droid series, and a stun dart emerged at the tip. With accuracy equivalent to a military sniper, the teenage boy collapsed and returned to his dreamless state.

Last edited by Alexander Risso on Sun, July 29th 2007 12:01am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sun, July 29th 2007 06:43pm    Post subject:

Blood rested on Alexander's hands, his dreamful state tormenting the fragile mind and taunted at his loss of memory. His eyes scanned over the dream, a luxury suite somewhere and he had uncovered a friend's dead body. Yelling out, he shook awake with tears streaming down from his eyes ontop of a cold metallic bed.

Struggling to regain control, he found himself in the same medical room as earlier. Leaping to his feet, he had found his reflection.

His body was perfect, looking at the mirror and over his unclothed torso. The bacta had repaired whatever damage, plus some medical tissue restoration had corrected any kind of scars.

His eyes were blue and they only looked at a stranger. He didn't know who or what he was, or even where he came from.

Collasping to his knees, he cried.
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 30th 2007 01:17am    Post subject:

A mechanical sound clicked and the door swooshed open, a hover chair entered the room. It's rider looked anything but crippled, with an expensive suit and a rather lavishing smile. His eyes were filled with mysterious wonder and charity. "Alexander." he called to the boy sobbing in the center. The boy looked upwards; the strange sensation of his name overcame him.

"Who are you?" the boy asked the floating gentlemen.

"My name is Issakk." his gentle voice calmed the emotional teenager, "And I'm here to help you." His eyes gleamed as a droid entered with clothes, and a second with food and water. "Do not fear me, Alexander."

The boy took the robe, immediately wrapping it around his body before taking a piece of the bread. His stomach craved the remaining delights, but he controlled his appetite in front of the gentle stranger. He would not betray his greatest desire in the eyes of a potential enemy. Something within his mind clicked, supplanted training taking it's own course and he did as his instincts told him: to remain quiet.

"Father, we have received a transmission. Your shuttle is waiting." a woman whispered in the man's ear, though loud enough for Alexander to hear.

The man nodded, his gentle smile extending a wave of positive feelings. "The choice is yours Alexander. You may stay in this medical compound until your memory returns, or you may join me. And together, we will recover your lost memory."

Alexander desired neither of the two options, but the latter offer seemed genuine. His fingers ran through his blonde hair and reluctantly, he agreed.

More and more the confusion raddled in his mind as the doors closed behind him. Silently, he followed a handicapped Priest to the unknown.
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 30th 2007 01:48am    Post subject:

The rest of this topic, takes place before the shuttle attempts a take off.

The Temple of the Tenth Oracle was an interesting religious organization, Alexander wondered how faithful the hovering man was. And as if reading his mind, the man answered, "I believe very little in the supernatural. Only a single prophet of theocracy intrigued and stopped my greatest doubts: Milo Rambaldi." He continued, "I never believed in God, Gods or other dieties, however, Milo's prophecies were foretold centuries ago and so far, each had been fulfilled. Including a destiny he had written for me."

Alexander understood the name 'Milo Rambaldi' yet his mind seemed to tease at the knowledge that was locked away.

"What is your destiny?" Alexander broke his silence.

"I, my young counterpart, was to locate the Defender of Galaxies." his chair swiveled around and with victory in his tone he finished, "And I have done just that." Alexander wasn't sure what the man was talking about, rubbish seemed to escape the man's lips from this point forward.

"Another boy was also found... his hands and parts of his scalp missing. He is known as the Destroyer." The man revolved yet again, "Lore and myth of Rambaldi's prophecy create an epic struggle at the end of the puzzle, the Defender and Destroyer meet; this time one holds agony and will perish, the other wielding hatred so mighty and powerful-"

Alexander interrupted, "That boy, with no hands, isn't he dead?"

The Priest stopped, "His first body. Milo has prophesized of resurrection."

A clone. "This all sounds a bit-"

"Foolish?" the Priest chuckled, "I once thought as you did..." He paused before issuing a request, "Come. There is one thing I must show you before we leave this building."
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 30th 2007 08:57pm    Post subject:

A medallion rested inside of a glass case, with a security system Alexander had never before in his life seen. Even his sub memory was amazed at the intricate designed that protected the treasure.

The Priest's hover chair stopped in front of a security panel, which he extended his hand. In unison with an ocular scan, data keypad entry and palm reading, the glass case opened and the rest of the security systems disarmed.

"This is the Medallion of Rambaldi." his face was full of wonder, "And it belongs to you now."

Alexander walked towards the clear glass, his eyes taking the object before his fingers enclosed around it. It was lighter than it looked, as he placed it around his neck. The Priest awed momentarily, his eyes gleaming with an odd sense of tears forming in his face. "I thought I'd never see this moment." He whispered.

Alexander shifted, this time more uncomfortable than not having his memory. All this was new, yet strangely familiar deep down inside. Was he the role of the Defender or the Destroyer? He pondered silently. The Priest believed he was the Defender, but something told him he wasn't...

An assistant approached, her impatience was seen just as clearly as the medallion was through the glass. The Priest chuckled, his persona resuming its calm and scheduled manner. "Come. I will tell you the tale on the way to Muunilist."

"Muunilist?"

The Priest dipped his head, then rose it again. "Yes. Great business will be done there."

And with that, the pair left the Temple of the Tenth Oracle...
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Priest Issakk's Home, Upper Levels, Private Residential
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: