}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Detention Block AC221 - Lusankya Prison
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Detention Block AC221 - Lusankya Prison
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 02:35pm    Post subject:

"Meehan was a personal matter. Her own personal logs show that, including the ones our slicers managed to pull from the computers on her ship, which you've no doubt seen as well," The brunette countered. "And you know very well there was no official order behind it. But, as you said before, why live in the past? You obviously still have some fixation with her... or you wouldn't constantly mention her."

Isard paused, savoring her words that followed. "It must trouble your wife a great to know that the agent still occupies your mind."

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 02:42pm    Post subject:

"Oh, yes, I'm sure it bothers her a great deal to know that I'm thinking 'bout a dead woman," he shook his head once more and gave her an incredulous look. "I'm sure that poses a real threat to her."

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 02:44pm    Post subject:

The corners of the woman's lips curled up slightly. "It seemed to bother her at what you and Jendob call a mock trial," the former Director pointed out. "So much so that she refused to refer to herself as 'Organa Solo.'"

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 02:49pm    Post subject:

Another sigh hissed through his teeth as he rolled his eyes at her comment. "And that was a year ago," he pointed out smartly. "You were just preaching 'bout not dwelling in the past and you bring it up again. We made up. We're fine. Just drop it, huh? You're not gettin' anywhere."

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 02:52pm    Post subject:

Isard stood once more, her hands behind her back as she walked away from Solo. About halfway to the door, she paused, and looked over her shoulder. "Do you miss her?"

His next answers would determine whether or not he was injected. She waited for his reply.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 02:57pm    Post subject:

Han studied that hard, two-toned gaze as it was angled over her shoulder on the opposite side of the room. This was no longer a normal interrogation. This woman obviously had a fetish for his wife and it was annoying him to no end. Just which way did she swing?

"It's been a week," he stated simply, keeping his eyes trained on her. "What do you think?"

Of course his answer was yes, but he didn't want to admit anything like that in front of her. It'll just give her more fuel to throw into the fire.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 03:01pm    Post subject:

"I can arrange it so you're back with her by tomorrow evening," the older woman enticed him. "All you have to do is open up a little," she said genially. "Surely a few minutes of conversation with me is worth seeing your family again."

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 03:06pm    Post subject:

"I've already been talkin' to you for a while," he pointed out, weighing her possibilites within his mind. "When do you draw the line?"

Han highly doubted she would actually allow him to leave this place and see Leia again, but there was a tiny part of him that wondered if she really was lying. He had to tread carefully and guage her closely to try and get his answer.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 03:12pm    Post subject:

The red-clad officer turned. "I draw it at cooperation. Do so, and you're rewarded. Resist, and you're punished. It's a very simple principle, and I know for a fact the Rebels use it as well."

She sidled closer, but made sure the troopers at the door had a clear shot at him if need be. "Do you think you can handle it? Can you answer a few simple questions in order to see your wife and children again? Or is it too much to ask of your pride, and you'd rather be a prisoner in misery than a Galactic hero and with your family and friends?

"The choice is yours. Will you work to see them, or will you fight like a petulant child?"

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 03:32pm    Post subject:

An even darker scowl crossed he features as her line of questioning took the turn in which he feared. She was done playing games and taunting him with gibberish that didn't matter in the long run. She was now preparing to squeeze the information out of him in which she originally desired.

"I guess that's the catch, huh?" he pressed her, trying to see how far he could go. "But let me tell you something. Leia would be disgusted to learn that I gave away precious information to you bucket heads when I could've stayed tight lipped.

"I'm just one person," he continued on, raising his index finger to emphasis his point. "I can wait a little longer if it means the Alliance stays safe. You followin' me?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 03:40pm    Post subject:

"Precious information?" Isard asked, sounding bewildered. "My dear Commander, you make it sound as if I want state secrets or your personal identity code. If I wanted those, I could take them by force."

She studied him further, beginning to pick up every nuance of his facial expressions, the way his eyes would flash or go dim, how he'd shift his feet or clench his fists at certain questions. "Don't worry, Solo. Your wife won't think anything less of you for answering these questions."

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 09:57pm    Post subject:

"I beg to differ," he grumbled just audibly under his breath. His eyes were now focused on a speck of dirt staining the prestine white floor. In a way, it reminded him of himself stranded admist the might and cruelty of the Empire. So far they had only used words to hurt him, but when will they start to bring out the big guns? What did this icy woman have planned for him?

"Any info you Imps want would come back to hurt us somehow," he pointed out, steepling his fingers and raising his hands to his mouth. "I'm satisfied in sittin' here longer than giving out anything you may want to know. And you know what? Leia would understand that too."

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 12:49am    Post subject:

Isard shrugged and sat down, skewering him with her double-hued gaze. "Then you would rather risk them instead of protecting them. Just remember, Solo... every second you wait is another blaster bolt at them. And eventually, one's going to hit."

She just sat, waiting him out, keeping her fire and ice stare on him.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:09am    Post subject:

Tilting his head slightly to the side so that he could see her, Han scowled at her words. "I don't need to protect them constantly," he stated. "Leia is capable of handling herself in a situation. She's not a push over like you would like to believe."

Finally fully disgusted with her presence, Han sat up completey and crossed his arms over his chest. "Oh, and one more thing," he smirked as his arrogance was slowly starting to return. "You're gonna be waitin' there a long time if you want me to talk." He shot her one last lopsided grin before rising from the bed slab and moving over to his makeshift 'fresher in the corner of the room.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:09am    Post subject:

The woman rose, and calmly walked over and intercepted him. He attempted to get around her, but she blocked him each time.

"Doctor?" she asked calmly, and Solo tried to get past her. The man rose, extracting a syringe from the case as Isard continued her game with Solo, blocking each move, and distracting him until the needle was plunged into Solo's arm.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:43am    Post subject:

Before Han had a chance to reach his point of interest, the woman rose from her position faster than what seemed humanly possible and intercepted him with a shove to his chest. Han stumbled backward a few steps and raised his gaze with a glint of amusment in his eyes. "Do ya mind, sweetheart?" he drawled, lowering his right hand to the waist line of his pants. "I really gotta go."

Han sidestepped to his left and attempted to move around her that way, but she stepped into his path once more. Her two-toned gaze locked with his for a moment before he went to move in the other direction. She was quick to follow, moving almost like the two of them were interlocked in some strange waltz.

But like everything else, Han was growing tired of this and her little game was gonna be brought to a quick halt. "Alright," he started again, raising one hand to push her to the side. "It's been fun, but if this bothers you that much, then you can look the other way. But I doubt it's nothin' you haven't seen be--"

A sharp pinch to his outstretched arm brought Han's words to a halt. His eyes went wide for a moment before readjusting and looking toward the source of the pain. A small, pinprick of blood was beading up on the upper part of his arm as realization dawned. The medic that had entered earlier was standing directly beside him with a syringe in hand, the contents of the small tube empty. The icy bitch had had enough and ordered him to be injected. It was only a matter of time now...

"--fore," Han finished his earlier sentence as he released his grip from the woman's shoulder and began to flex his numbing fingers. He took an unsteady step backward as the sedative in the drug began to kick in and he suddenly felt tired. He took a few more shaky steps before he found himself back at the bed slab, where he collapsed.

Han blinked his heavy eyelids a few times before attempting a scowl up at the derranged woman. He was in her clutches now. Chances are, she had injected him with a truth drug and even if he wanted to resist, he couldn't. He was just afraid of what he was going to say and reveal to this enemy standing before him.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 11:30am    Post subject:

"Iceheart" stood triumphantly over the vanquished Solo. A cruel smile played on her lips as the sedative quickly immobilized Solo and put him out. He'd wake in a few minutes, but this time, with the truth serum rendering him fully cooperative.

Of course, if the drug didn't work, there was always psychological indoctrination. But Isard reserved that for the most special of cases. Her efforts in the past were frequently unsuccessful, her subjects that failed rendered catatonic. But she had improved and refined the process, and was now assured success. If the drug failed to produce the desired results, Solo would have the honor of becoming the procedure's first subject.

As the doctor promised, Solo awoke in minutes. Isard decided to test the new chemical cocktail in his system.

"State your name and rank," she ordered, activating the record function on the datapad she brought in.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:08pm    Post subject:

Han awoke to the blaring of the overhead lights reflecting off of the blank walls. He squinted his eyes and raised a hand to shield them as he readjusted to his surroundings and tried to remember what had happened. His head was still spinning somewhat, but he remembered a sharp pain to his arm before stumbling backward onto the bed. Then darkness.

The awful truth hit him when his eyes came to rest on the red-clad woman standing before him in the center of the room. He had been injected with some kind of pain or truth serum and he was now at her mercy. Of course, there were ways he could still try to fight it, but any of those ways were pretty much useless.

A painful memory came back to him from his early days as a smuggler on the planet of Nar Shaddaa. Already with a price on his head after he single-handedly destroyed his first employer's entire complex(with the help of Bria), Boba Fett had tracked him down and injected him with a similar drug. He was completely immobilized and at the mercy of Fett's every word. If it weren't for Lando showing up at the right time, he would've never made it outta there.

Now he was facing the same dilemma at the hands of the Empire. He wasn't sure which one was worse, but he was thinking he might be better off with Fett again.

As her questioning began, Han blew out a long, exasperated sigh and rubbed his sweaty palms together aimlessly. He grimaced at her ridiculous question and didn't want to answer it out of spite, but he had no real choice in the matter. "Han Solo," he drawled out with no enthusiasm in his voice. "Commander in Chief of the Alliance military."

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:14pm    Post subject:

Well, it'd be hard to mess that one up. The interrogator tried again, pressing a bit deeper.

"What are the weapons aboard the MC-100b?" she asked. The Empire had a good idea, from scans taken at Corellia over a year before. This was a much better test question to see if he was completely under the drug's effect.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:40pm    Post subject:

Well, at least he lucked out on the first question. He didn't have that kind of information memorized. He kept it all tucked away safely on a datapad whenever he needed to recall it for something.

A thin smile spread over Han's lips as he tilted his chin up so he could look directly into the woman's gaze. "I don't know," he boasted. "I don't memorize that kind of info. That's what datapads are for."

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:11pm    Post subject:

Isard scowled. Unfortunately, the answer was plausible as well. Even she had to have it in a datapad.

But she quickly hid the scowl, her tone even and calm. "What is the standard Rebel ground force on a planet?"

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 09:47pm    Post subject:

Han licked his dry lips and instantly tore his gaze away from her. He knew the answer to that question. There was no hiding it from this tyrant before him and no matter how bad he wanted to say otherwise, he felt obligated to tell the truth.

"Eighty-Thousand troops," he mumbled, slurring the words together and rubbing the back of his neck in an attempt to conceal it. "And one--" he paused for a moment to cough, shifting uncomfortably where he sat. "One vehicle brigade."

I'm sorry, Leia, he called mentally across the cosmos. He knew he didn't possess any of that Force stuff, but it was worth a try anyway. If it was true that she was always atuned to his presence within the Force, maybe, just maybe she'd pick up on it.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 11:52pm    Post subject:

The sable-haired woman concealed her exultation. That was the kind of information the Empire needed. And there wasn't a trace of dishonesty about it.

However, strategic information was just the start. Isard wanted to shatter the Rebellion from within. And she had the ideal target to begin with. However, a glance back at the stormtroopers made her decide it could wait.

"Tell me about those lovely Chancellors of yours..."

Last edited by Ysanne Isard on Sat, July 01st 2006 12:15am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sat, July 01st 2006 12:22am    Post subject:

Ah, he was waiting for this question. Took her long enough to spew it from her lips. Straightening his posture and dropping his hands from his face and neck, Han looked directly up into her fire and ice stare with a satisfied smirk.

"They'll be your worst nightmare," he boasted with a slight snarl. "You thought your toys were bad, wait until you come face to face with these babies. They'll tear your precious Star Destroyers to shreds and then some. None of your fleets will stand a chance."

---Leia and Han

Last edited by Han Solo on Sat, July 01st 2006 12:32am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, July 02nd 2006 10:35pm    Post subject:

The arrogance in Solo's tone masked a hint of genuine pride. It didn't seem he was joking at all. Those ships could be a problem, indeed. However, it was also clear Solo knew nothing of the Imperial fleet structure, either, or he'd know it would take a Death Star to defeat an Imperial attack fleet.

But, she smiled thinly and nodded, as if she wasn't bothered by the information. And she wasn't. They weren't her ships. "Thank you, Commander. Now... what do you think of those Jedi that seem to think they're omnipotent?"

It was quite laughable, really... no force in the Galaxy was omnipotent except the Empire. The ability to project its will wherever it desired, with the force needed, was far more than a match for mystics wielding ancient weapons and practicing silly religions.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Detention Block AC221 - Lusankya Prison
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: