}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Detention Block AC221 - Lusankya Prison
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Detention Block AC221 - Lusankya Prison
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 12:37am    Post subject:

Han angled his chin up slightly, gauging her expression and trying to decipher just what it was she was trying to get at. He couldn't see any immediate need for her question, but knowing this woman, she wanted to just hear him talk smack on them just for laughs.

"Kinda redundant, don't ya think?" he pointed out, rubbing at a spot on his forehead, just above his brow. "I ain't no Jedi and I can care less what they do. It's not my department, so I figure why the hell should I care?"

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 01:04am    Post subject:

Isard clicked her tongue reproachfully. "No wonder you Rebels are so disorganized. No cooperation, no checks and balances... a shame. You make the Empire's job too easy, Commander."

She watched him closely, hoping to spark his ire again and possibly get him to leak something he was hiding, despite the drug's powerful effect.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 01:11am    Post subject:

"No," he hissed through clenched teeth once more. "I don't give a shit 'bout what the Jedi do 'cause they can't even keep themselves together! How the hell are they supposed to be protectors and "oh, powerful guardians," if they can't even get over their personal squabbles and work together?"

Han rocked back on his haunches and let out a sarcastic snort. "It's just a power game. Even Luke don't care anymore. He'd rather listen to the tune of his own violin and let the others hangin' and to fend for themselves."

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 01:57am    Post subject:

Such ferocity; it told the interrogator that Solo despised the Jedi almost as much as the Empire did. Perhaps the sentiment was shared with other members of their command staff, and if so...

But those plans could wait. The Jedi would fall, and this time, their very ashes would be burned to ensure nothing would ever rise up from them. The Empire had hundreds of new weapons and specially trained troops for their ilk. However, she needed more information on their actual military.

"So, you have no love for the Jedi. I'd imagine they don't care to much for your military, either... I certainly hope you keep them out of your fighter forces," she paused. "Your whole military backbone, gone at the whim of a talking green doll."

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 01:57pm    Post subject:

Han glanced up at her with an incredulous look. The rant she was going on now was something that would've been used against a Jedi, but him? He could care less about her sharp jabs and mindless babble concerning the Order. In fact, he was tempted to laugh right along with her but decided against it.

Shutting out the rest of her words on the subject, Han just simply shook his head and diverted his attention to the guards on the far side of the room. This woman was losing her hold on him fast and his mind was beginning to scheme about...other things...

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 02:45pm    Post subject:

He refused to answer her veiled question. An urge to punch him wasn't easy for Isard to suppress, but she did. Perhaps a more direct approach to the question would work. "Fighters are the backbone of your military, correct?"

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 02:51pm    Post subject:

Han's expression remained distant as he tried to formulate some kind of plan to get outta here. It wouldn't be easy, but he had a little something up his sleeve. A sly smile came to his lips in response to both his plan and the woman's question.

"No, not at all," he drawled. "I'm the backbone of the military."

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 03:00pm    Post subject:

That was enough. Without a second through, Isard's fist lashed out and connected squarely with Solo's nose. There was a spray of crimson blood that covered his face, shirt, and pants.

"Answer the question," the woman hissed. "And answer correctly."

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 03:13pm    Post subject:

The surprise of the impact brought a muffled groan to Han's lips as he leaned forward and cupped his face with his hands in an attempt to stop the blood flow. He gingerly touched his injured nose as his eyes lifted beneath his brow to give her a stern glare.

"I did answer your kriffin' question," he growled. "It ain't my problem you didn't like the answer. And I'll say it again...NO!"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 03:36pm    Post subject:

"Wrong answer," she said simply, then grabbed him by the back of his hand and pushed downward while bringing her knee up, impacting on his front teeth with great force.

She yanked back again, his head almost smashing into the wall. "Had enough?"

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 04:12pm    Post subject:

The bitter, metallic taste of his own blood was prominant in his mouth as Han let his head rest back against the wall behind the bunk. He ran his tongue over his lip and the front row of teeth to assess the damage she inflicted. Aside from a thin cut on his upper lip and a loose tooth here and there, everything seemed to be in order. At least he didn't lose any teeth this time.

He closed his eyes for a moment to recollect himself and pushed forward to sit up once more. "J-just gettin' started," he lied with a small smile. "And what was so wrong 'bout the answer I gave you? I said no. I thought you wanted the truth or do you want me to lie to you?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 04:16pm    Post subject:

A spear each of flame and cold skewered Solo, emanating from the woman's eyes. "Then what is?"

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 04:25pm    Post subject:

Han shot the woman a lopsided grin while wiping at a trail of blood which was trickling from his bruised nose. Pushing her to her limits was actually beginning to be fun. If his body held up to her physical abuse, maybe he'd keep this up for a while.

"W-what else do you think drove the Alliance all those years?" he said as if the information he was revealing was public knowledge to a two year old. "Determination and luck. That's it."

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Colin Brokna
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 05:19pm    Post subject:

Brokna crouched behind the corner at the end of a small corridor where Solo's cell was located. The corridor was a dead end, with Solo's cell door facing directly down the corridor. Brokna peered round the corridor, the door lying about 30 metres down, with too odd looking guards standing at either side. Whoever they were, Brokna didn't like the look of them. At all. Their armour was similar to that of Stormtroopers, but it was a darker colour and looked a lot less clumsy.

The Commodore didn't want to risk confronting them. He nervously sat, slumped aginst the wall. Knowing it was only a matter of time before they discovered that he was out of his cell. Suddenly a noticeable gust of air came from above, compelling him to look up. He did so and studied the ceiling, noticing an air vent. That was it! An air vent. Brokna stood up, preparing to jump up and dislodge the hatch from it's fitting in the ceiling. He stopped when he heard voices, but only a quiet murmuring.

At first, he panicked and thought it was personnel approaching where he was. But then, he heard a familiar voice. Solo. He looked round. Another air vent... He pressed an ear up against it. It was definately where the voices were coming from, meaning the vent lead to the cell, which was realistic considering it ran parallel tro the dead-end corridor.

Confident in his plan, Brokna pulled the hatch off with quite a bit of difficulty, crawling inside the space which was big enough for a person. He crawled down, slowly sliding himself further towards the room and his Commander-in-Chief. He kept his commondeered carbine in hand, readying it as he approached the hatch which led into the cell. Stopping to make sure that there weren't fifty troopers standing around the exit of the vent, the Commodore peered through into the cell.

He could see Han, who looked a bit of a mess, he was sorry to say, with blood present on his clothes. Nearby was a woman - an Imperial - and two regular Stormies. Now it was time to strike. Brokna was in action. He shot the hatch and it fell into the room, it hitting the ground with a thud. The two Stormtroopers reacted quickly, but too late to prevent their demise as blaster bolts connected with them. The woman was even faster, but her former pre-occupation with Solo delayed her from beginning to reach for her sidearm.

Brokna fired his blaster several times, the bolts cruising towards her.

1,000,000,000 credits (Plus wages)

Moff says:
Cray's both!
Moff says:
That's how he plays Nevin AND Leia so well.
Crazed says:
i'm a woman, ross, and i've been stalking you for over a year because your manflesh is so attractive to my virgo eyes
Crazed says:
no, i'm a guy :P

Ross - Nae danger says:
Moff, increase the signature length
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob says:
SEE, CRAY? :P
Ross - Nae danger says:
LOL
Crazed says:
grah
Ross - Nae danger says:
I takeit you've have one of your usual CMAC fights about this?
Crazed says:
yes :P

Crazed says:
CMAC really stands for "Clinical Maniac Assholes in Controversy"

Last edited by Colin Brokna on Mon, July 03rd 2006 05:54pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 07:49pm    Post subject:

Isard began to go into a roll--cursing herself for opting to engage her personal defenses before drawing her weapon--causing a few bolts to miss her, but one struck her shoulder as she went into her controlled fall. There was a crackle and hiss of blaster fire meeting with her forcefield, and the kinetic energy of the bolt knocked her off balance.

"Ungh!" she grunted as she sprained the wrist of her free hand. But she wasn't beaten. She drew a bead on the interloper, and pulled the trigger.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 08:12pm    Post subject:

Everything had happened too fast to comprehend. One minute he was looking into the fire and ice gaze of the woman before him and in the next, a panel had thrust open in the wall to admit Captian Brokna, blaster blazing.

Before Han could rise from the bunk where he sat, both white-clad stormtroopers were on the floor with smoking holes burned through their chest plates. Brokna didn't stop there, however. He diverted his aim and took a few shots at the ice witch herself.

That was the final straw before Han burst into action. Still nursing his injured nose, Han thrust forward and knelt down beside one of the fallen troopers long enough to grab the E-11 blaster still clenched within the man's grip. He yanked the weapon free from the man's broken hands and clambered back to his feet just in time to see the Imperial woman draw a line on Brokna with her own sidearm.

Dammit, he cursed under his breath as his shoulders slumped. He thought the Captain would've taken her down by now, but it appeared things needed to be done the hard way.

Switching the setting on the blaster to kill, Han began to rush forward toward the red-clad woman, his teeth clenched in determination. "Get the hell outta here!" he yelled over his shoulder to Brokna before ramming into the woman at full force. The woman's reaction was to fire her blaster at the onrushing target and Han could feel the seering pain as the bolt tore through the tender skin directly below the clavicle.

He fell to his knees in pain but not before knocking the woman off balance as well, her blaster now lying a few feet away from her hand. Han had just saved Brokna's life. Hopefully it had been enough to allow the man to escape.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 10:13pm    Post subject:

"Rebel scum!" Isard snarled ferally, drilling her fist into Solo's smoldering wound out sheer hate, then she grabbed her blaster. Brokna was gone.

She kicked Solo off of her, then dashed into the hallway--and slammed into another woman, this one in a Rear Admiral's uniform. She had long, blonde hair, and piercing eyes... and barely moved as Isard was knocked flat. For her part, the former Intelligence Director felt like she ran into a bulkhead.

"Idiot, get out of my way! And make sure Solo doesn't escape!" she barked, rushing off to a security post. It was only after she rounded the corner she realized she saw Rear Admiral Zend. Rumor had it she was at least partially cybernetic, and Isard recalled something of an examination here, in the Empire's best cybernetics labs.

Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Tue, July 04th 2006 01:02am    Post subject:

Daara’s freshly reskinned body walked down the cold metal corridor of Lusankya. The more-competent Imperial doctors had replaced some of her more bulky components and replaced areas of skin that were less than perfect. The Mandoki medical professionals were brilliant, but not fans of aesthetics.

She was about to leave the ship when she heard her rank called. “Admiral,” said a female voice. Daara stopped in her path and turned to see a slender woman with distinct hair and eye coloring walking towards her.

“Inquisitor,” Daara said in response to Ysanne Isard.

The woman stood before Zend and studied her. Isard clearly had heard rumors regarding Daara’s current state. The Rear Admiral suspected the Imperials’ job on her skin would conceal anything out of the ordinary. “Daara Zend... so, you've returned,” Isard stated in a quiet awe.

“In my mind,” Daara began. “I never left,” she replied with a thin smirk across her regenerated lips.

“Your insignia says otherwise,” the Inquisitor remarked.

“A formality,” Daara assured. It wouldn’t be long before she was in her rightful position again. She was doing the Empire a favor by being re-instated after the traitorous methods that had caused her pseudo-death.

Isard turned and proceeded to walk down the corridor. As Daara began following by her side, Isard asked, “So, how did you survive?”

“Is this an interrogation session, Inquisitor?” Zend questioned, half-serious.

“Not unless you wish it to be,” the woman retorted. Daara had to allow herself another veiled smile. If she had been a Grand Admiral, Daara might have ordered a demerit for a lesser officer. Even if Isard had been an underling, or if Daara was currently a Grand Admiral, Zend determined that she would not discommend her behavior. After all, the two women were so similar. “I've always tracked certain people with similar goals within the Empire, Isard, and I'd like you to know I always considered you one of them."

Daara had indeed kept track of several officers that she considered worthy of holding higher offices. One of those was Cassie Meehan, who had unfortunately died in her absence. The young woman was very special to Zend. It was sad.

“My death on Corulag was a fallacy. I was found by a band of marauders...they sold me to a very interesting cadre of doctors...they "repaired" me in exchange for me being a learning project for them,” Daara eventually continued, deciding to explain in full. Zend had to admit, however, that she did not feel unbearable pain during the procedures, as most of her nerve endings were destroyed anyway. “It was an enlightening experience.”

“I’m sure,” Isard assured, almost in a sickly manner. Of course, “the Iceheart” would never show her emotions. That was a reason the former Grand Admiral respected her.

“What brings you here?” Zend asked.

“Interrogating your former fiancé,” came the response.

Former fiancé? Daara’s neck turned so quick that a slight squeal from one of her servomotors could be heard. “Excuse me?” She interjected, as to confirm.

“Han Solo.”

Daara returned her eyes to the corridor ahead of her. That bastard had broken her heart over twenty years ago. She had severed all ties with him after his pathetic “humanitarian effort” to save some degenerate Wookiee. Perhaps Solo preferred male furred creatures to human women. “Perhaps I underestimated the Empire’s tracking of new cadets,” she scoffed. “He’s here, you say? I heard you mention his name yesterday, but ‘Solo’ isn’t exactly unique.”

“I ordered you to guard him yesterday,” Isard scowled in a quiet displeasure.

“I’m not a common footsoldier,” Daara objected. “I passed the order along to a detachment of stormtroopers. I assume he hasn’t escaped.”

“Fortunately, he was stopped.”

“If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s the delegation of duties below us officers…”

“Stormtroopers didn’t get him, IntelForce troopers did,” the Inquisitor corrected. IntelForce, that pathetic utility in use by the even more pathetic Intelligence Bureau was a poor excuse for old-fashioned power in numbers. Though Isard wouldn’t admit it, Daara doubted even Solo could escape Stormtroopers.

“Nevertheless,” Daara muttered. “I assume your attempts to question him have been less than fruitful.”

“Oh, hardly.”

“Then,” Daara started. “It wouldn’t be a stretch to believe that he has been lying to you.”

“Well, that’s why the information has been sent to my operatives in the Rebellion to confirm,” Isard informed. Yet another power spectacle by the almighty IIB. Daara liked her. “Of course, if you think you could have better luck, by all means, Admiral.”

“I just might,” Zend mused.

“Very well.”

Daara nodded and proceeded down the adjacent corridor. She came to the appropriate room number and opened the door.

Expand

Last edited by Daara Zend on Tue, July 04th 2006 01:05am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Tue, July 04th 2006 01:35am    Post subject:

The overhead lights were unbearable as Han lay flat on his back on the make-shift bed unable to sleep. One arm was thrown over his eyes in an attempt to block out the light but it was no use. His head continued to pound in sync with his pulse where the guards had whacked him over the head during his escape attempt the day before. Somehow, he had managed to scramble out into the corridor and managed to take down the first wave of troops before they got him. How he succeeded to get that far in the condition he was in was anyone's guess, but Han brushed it off as luck.

Well, until he was rendered unconscious and drug back to the cell again...

Han blew out a heavy sigh and attempted to roll over away from the light but was cut short as a wave of sharp pain shot up his shoulder and down his arm. Damn blaster wound. The Imps didn't even bother to fix it properly They just dabbed it a little with some bacta gel and let it be, not even bothering to wrap it fully. Then again, it wasn't surprising since they seemed to enjoy to make him suffer.

His agony and musings were cut short as the door abruptly opened. Once again, it was too early for the guards to bring in his lunch and Han began to fear that another interrogation session was in order. He didn't particularly feel like dealing with the ice witch after yesterday, but he craned his neck toward the door anyway, scowling at the figure in the doorway.

Something seemed different about her, but in his groggy state, he couldn't place it just yet. His vision was slightly blurred and everything was meshing together in the stark blankness of the room. "Back so soon, huh?" he grumbled, attempting to prop himself up with his elbow. "I guess yesterday wasn't enough."

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Tue, July 04th 2006 02:46am    Post subject:

Daara stepped into the room, hesitant at hearing the voice. "No, Commander," she said as she closed the door behind her. "Apparently twenty-odd years wasn't enough."

Expand
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Tue, July 04th 2006 03:01am    Post subject:

Han felt his breath catch in his throat upon hearing that distinctive, melodramatic voice from all those years ago. A muffled cough escaped from his throat as he sat up a little straighter to get a closer look at the figure in the doorway.

Piercing blue eyes peered out beneath a gradual brow and long, flowing blonde hair fell about her shoulders in the same fashion he remembered. There was no mistaking the figure standing before him. Daara Zend.

"Daara," he breathed in a low, even tone. He scoffed and shook his head in disbelief, a stupid smirk turning up one side of his mouth. "Talk 'bout the past coming back to haunt ya," he mumbled under his breath.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Tue, July 04th 2006 03:18am    Post subject:

"Did that specter also cause you to forget how to speak?" Zend scoffed a question as she slithered further into the room. She stood before Solo and looked him over. She had seen several holographic images of his appearance since their last meeting, but nothing truely prepared one for reassimilation of some old soul back into one's life.

Expand
 Back to top »
Colin Brokna
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, July 04th 2006 11:09am    Post subject:

The Imperial suddenly moved like lightning, all but one of Brokna's bolts missing, and the one still on target impacted on a personal forcefield. What happened next occured in very quick succession. Solo scrambled for a weapon from the dead Stormtroopers, collecting an E-11. To the Commodore's horror, however, the Imperial was now aiming her blaster directly for him.

Damnit, Brokna cursed as he dived from the vent, narrowly avoiding a bolt which would've been on target had he stayed in there. Before she could fire again, Solo charged directly at the mysterious Imperial. "Get the hell outta here!" He shouted before diving full force into her side. It was too late for both of them to get away now. More Imps would be there in seconds.

Brokna jumped back into the vent, scampering down the tunnel as fast as he possibly could, reaching the other end in what seemed like an eternity, but was actually only about half a minute. As he exited into the corridor, he peered round the corner to see a crowd of Imperials buzzing around the cell door. No chance of rescuing Solo now. He didn't have time to think about it more, as a squad of Stormtroopers came around the corner across the base of the corridor to Solo's cell.

Acting on instinct, he fired a few shots then ran faster than he ever had before in the other direction, turning right at a T-junction then coming to a dead halt as he came face to face with more Stormtroopers. The game was up, it would seem. Re-capture was better than dying. Besides, he could do more to harass the Imperials this way, as he had pointed out to his interrogator. Dropping all his weapons, the now re-captured Rebel placed his hands on his head.

1,000,000,000 credits (Plus wages)

Moff says:
Cray's both!
Moff says:
That's how he plays Nevin AND Leia so well.
Crazed says:
i'm a woman, ross, and i've been stalking you for over a year because your manflesh is so attractive to my virgo eyes
Crazed says:
no, i'm a guy :P

Ross - Nae danger says:
Moff, increase the signature length
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob says:
SEE, CRAY? :P
Ross - Nae danger says:
LOL
Crazed says:
grah
Ross - Nae danger says:
I takeit you've have one of your usual CMAC fights about this?
Crazed says:
yes :P

Crazed says:
CMAC really stands for "Clinical Maniac Assholes in Controversy"

Last edited by Colin Brokna on Tue, July 04th 2006 11:10am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Tue, July 04th 2006 11:15pm    Post subject:

"No, must be your hearing," he retorted, not being able to take his eyes off of her. The two of them had been close back in Han's days in the Academy. Very close. In fact, if Han had never rescued Chewie from those slavers, the two of them would've been married. But looking back at it now, maybe it was a good thing those plans never came to be. With the way the Empire was flaunting their bullshit everywhere they went, Han was glad he wasn't apart of them. He'd probably shoot himself.

Without shifting his position, Han continued to follow Daara's every movement as she stalked closer to his position. He took a moment to allow his eyes to flow over her form and came to realize that she didn't change all that much in the past twenty years. Everything seemed the same, even the Imperial uniform that always seemed to cling to her. But any dwindling feelings he had for her now, he quickly pushed away from the surface. He had a whole new life now and as far as he was concerned, Daara Zend belonged in the past.

"So," he continued. "Who's bright idea was it to dig you outta the grave to soften me up?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 12:04am    Post subject:

"You're not so important to warrant resurrection, Solo," Daara sneered. "It's lucky for you that I just happened to be in the neighborhood."

Daara circled around the room and surveyed the surroundings. "If you were a little more cooperative, you'd probably be moved into a room that doesn't burn your retinas..."

Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Detention Block AC221 - Lusankya Prison
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: