}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Residential Sector 4, Building 11
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Residential Sector 4, Building 11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shayera Jendob
Huggably, Lovably Able to Kill You

Post Posted: Wed, June 21st 2006 12:26pm    Post subject: Residential Sector 4, Building 11

I slowly dipped a couple fingers into the warmth and wetness and slowly moved them around, smiling back into the green eyes that gazed at me. I continued swirling the water in the tub about, mixing the recent burst of hot water in with the rest of the bathwater.
"That better?" I asked, looking at my twins as they sat in the tub, looking about in wonder. It was a miracle that we were even alive.
Did anyone get out of that room unscathed? I wondered. Poor Ams wound up with his hand broken... thanks to me. We both learned that holding the hand of a Thanagarian woman in labor is not a good idea. I still blushed when I thought of the terrible things I said, but he didn't seem affected, fortunately. And I didn't truly mean it, though I may have thought I did when it felt like I was being torn in half.
But we pulled through. And then I got the next major surprise of my life: I wasn't having one baby, but two. Little Kris came along about ten minutes after his sister, Kendra. My eyes would still water as I pictured the doctor handing him to me, wrapped up in that little blanket, and I held him to me, next to his sister. It made the past several hours of contractions and pushes and indescribable agony completely worth it, to bring two such beautiful, innocent little beings into the Galaxy. For a while, the recent advent of war vanished, all of the troubles and problems of the Universe were gone as I looked at my little Kendra Hanna and Krischen Nevin.
And now, almost a year later, despite all of the threats and rumors of a raid on the Alliance, the war still seemed so far away. But it was an illusion, or wishful thinking. Perhaps both. The war was real, and would break soon, despite Ams' best efforts to renegotiate. Less than a week after the twins were born, the talks started. Nine months later, they finished, with radicals in the Rebellion calling for Vader's head on a pike and in general just showing their bloodlust and bigotry.
Nevin wasn't one of the radicals, though. But I knew, from what he would say in his letters before the war even broke out, before it was even a thought, that he wanted the Empire to fall. But not so much the Empire itself, but the Empire that destroyed everyone and everything close to him, the Empire that cost him his closest friend, only regained when Nevin's life was to end. Ams had actually been working to pardon him when the Rebels stormed his prison, and killed the guards who were trying to protect him. Ams posted them for fear that officers loyal to Yittreas' group would terminate Nevin before he could be saved, and the Rebels were wearing stolen uniforms.
But that was a year ago. It was too late. The damage had been done. Ams dissolved the treaty, denouncing the act and the radicals in the Alliance that had been calling for war since the treaty was signed, and pleaded with Organa Solo to listen to reason instead of fanaticism, and not to declare war. Within hours, she appeared on the Holonet, and showed just how much she listened to reason. The Imperial-Alliance war had begun.
Yet, for most of that period, not a shot was fired. Ams reigned in the more militant officers, all while trying to negotiate with a hostile Alliance and trying to raise the twins. He even managed to go to Canjra's wedding on Thanagar, about five months after the twins were born. But he was burning himself out, and it was starting to show, if only in private. I was actually glad my maternity leave was almost finished; he wouldn't be handling everything himself anymore.
Almost as if on cue, I heard the front door open, and smiled both to myself and the twins. "Hey, did you hear that? I think Daddy's home," I told them happily. "Come on, let's get you two dried off and dressed."
"Da-da?" Kendra burbled.
"Da-da?" her brother echoed.
My smile grew. "Yes, Dada." I lifted them out of the tub, and carefully dried them with a towel before pulling on their diapers and shirts.
"I figured it'd be easier to come to you," an amused voice said from the doorway.
I looked up and grinned. "Probably was."
The twins waddled over to Ams and tried crawling up his pantleg. He bent down and scooped them up, then kissed them on their foreheads. "Have you been good for Mommy while Daddy was away?"
They gurgled happily, poking at his uniform, his insignia, his face; always curious and exploring.
"Ow. Kendra, Daddy needs his eye... and his lip..."
I snickered and got up, offering to take her off his hands. He was almost reluctant, despite her continuing to poke him in the mouth, nose, and everywhere else on his face, but he turned her over. "That's my good girl," I told her, though really teasing Ams. "Let's show these boys who's really in charge."
Kris yawned in Ams' arms, and his sister quickly followed. I mussed the little thatch of dark red hair on her head. "Sleepy? I guess it's naptime, then."
"How does that sound, Krischen?" Ams asked gently. "Do you want to take a nap?"
Kris just yawned again, and closed his eyes. Ams smiled. "I think that's a yes," he whispered, and carefully handed the resting baby to me. After almost a year of breastfeeding both of them, usually together, I'd gotten pretty good and holding one and picking up the other with one arm, or handing him or her off to Ams. Of course, that latter skill came in especially handy when it was time for a diaper change.
I carried the twins to their room, right next to mine and Ams'. It was decorated in bright colors, and little Aurebesh letters and numbers scattered about the walls, as well as a leatherbound copy of the Imperial Handbook on a little shelf that Ams had there as a joke. Flanking it to both sides were numerous bookchips with children's stories, then several holochips with some actual educational programming instead of propaganda. Interestingly, it was Ams that was particularly insistent on their content when we bought them, and much to the chagrin of the bootlicking salesbeing, who probably thought selling what amounted to Imperial propaganda for babies to the highest-ranked Moff in the Empire would earn him some kind of political clout. There were two cribs, but the twins only used one. At first we tried putting them in their own cribs but they cried until they were reunited. Ams and I just hoped they'd grow out of it by adolescence or there'd be some problems...
I slowly lowered them into the crib, and laid their blanket over them. Krischen was already fast asleep but Kendra squirmed a little, reaching up towards her mother and father. I picked her up again, and gently kissed her on the head, and her squirming stopped. She just wanted a good-night kiss. I placed her back in the crib, and pulled the blanket over her again. In seconds she was off dreaming infant dreams.
I turned back to Ams, and nodded towards the hallway. We walked out, and he closed the door. With the kids taken care of, it was like someone flipped the switch from "Mother" to "Wife." I embraced him tightly as he reached to do the same.
"I missed you," I sighed.
He rubbed my back, still holding me. "I missed you too, love."
I pulled back a little, looking up into those sea-green eyes, strong on the surface, but underneath, showing a world-weary gaze. "We have got to get that Holonet connection here... neither of us can stand seeing each other for only a few days every three weeks."
He smiled. "You don't need to worry about that anymore, Shy."
I could almost feel my face light up. "You got it?"
"Why do you think I rushed to meet you before you met me?" he smirked. "Completely secure too. It's in the office."
I grinned. "Does this mean I can end my leave early?"
He kissed me lightly, on the lips. "Not a chance. The day after their birthday."
"Okay, okay," I relented. "You hungry?"
"A little. Did you eat?"
"Nah, I wasn't hungry. Made the kids dinner, though."
He nodded. "Should we order out, or..."
"I'll make something," I suggested. "Like I told you a while back, I like food I can pronounce."
With that, we walked downstairs. Two years ago, if I hadn't seen my husband in a week, I'd be on him faster than Nevin was on that crazed agent, Meehan, although with not quite the same intent. Now, I just happy to have him home again, and though there would probably be some fun later tonight, it was good enough for now that I could look at him instead of a projection, and hear his voice unfiltered instead of by digital enhancement.
I finally had my husband back.

Colonel Shayera Jendob - Chief of Security for Supreme Moff Jendob
Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Thu, June 22nd 2006 11:15pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 06:01pm    Post subject:

Bwaa! Bwaa! Bwaa!
The harsh bleating of the alarm clock jarred me awake, and I realized not everything was perfect at home. I groaned, and opened my eyes just enough to see the offending device, and slight, but well-fleshed hand slam down the snooze.
"Morning, hon."
Shayera sighed, and opened her eyes. How I had missed waking up to that face bejeweled by those twin emeralds. "Morning."
I smiled at her, gently carressing her soft red hair, then down her bare back, which reminded me of the night before, and my smile grew. It wasn't very hard to recall the sensations of her soft skin as I slowly kissed along her jaw and down that perfect neck, the gentle brush of her hair on my cheek or chest as she turned her head to help, the sweet taste of her mouth as we kissed deeply, the scent of her perfume filling my nostrils and making my heart pound, and then of course there was the actual act after all of the fooling around.
I looked once more into her eyes, and hugged her. "I missed this."
Shy just chuckled. "Me too, lover boy." She snuggled in my embrace. "No more going away, and this time I really mean it."
I gently tugged her up so were we nose-to-nose, eye-to-eye, then kissed her on the lips. "I love you."
She returned it without hesitation. "I love you too, Ams," she smiled, then sighed. "I just want to lie here all day."
"Then why don't you," I grinned, lightly stroking the underside of her wing.
She glanced toward my hand. "For one, no foreplay this early," she teased. "And the kids, you idiot."
"I can take care of them for a day or two."
She smirked. "Oh yeah? When did you grow milk glands?"
"I thought they were weaned," I said quizzically.
"Eh, almost." She shrugged. "I wish they were with that little tooth they each have..."
"Aww, you want me to kiss them to make it feel better?" I gibed.
Shayera nuzzled my cheek and whispered quietly. "No, you kissed them enough last night."
Good point, I thought silently with a hint of amusement. Then again, you didn't argue last night, sweetheart. Then I recalled her previous remark, and slowly retracted my hand from under her soft-feathered, warm wings.
"Well, maybe today could be the day they go on the bottle completely," I suggested. "Then you could get some rest."
She rolled to her side, propping herself up on her elbow. "But what about that I.F. ceremony?"
"It can wait."
Shayera smiled. "No, it can't. Ams, the Empire needs you today. Just give them the few hours of your time they want. You and I will have each other for the rest of our lives."
"Are you sure?" I asked. "I could just as easily do it from here--"
"Ams, those men and women busted their asses for a year for this day. They want to see you, not your hologram," she insisted. "Besides... duty calls."
I sighed and kissed her cheek. "If I had to choose between you or the Empire..."
"I know. Still, if not of the Empire, we wouldn't know each other anyway," she laughed. "And seriously... you have your job, I have mine. Go on."
She was right, unfortunately. I'd so much rather stay home with her and the children, but it was my duty to be there. And I knew I had to go, but just for one day, I wanted to hang up the mantle of Supreme Moff and I.F. Commander-in-Chief, and just be with my wife and twins. It wasn't due to any lack of loyalty on my part; I would give my life for the Empire time and time again if it were possible. But, I always knew my commitment to Shy and Kendra and Kris exceeded even that level of devotion. But, today, the Empire needed me more. So it would have me, one-hundred-ten percent.
And on that final note, I got out of the bed, and began to get ready.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Mon, August 07th 2006 04:34pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 01:05pm    Post subject:

I finished fastening up Krischen's diaper. Fortunately, I dropped the baby powder before, which also gave him time to take one last shot before I put the new diaper on him. It was a pretty close call, too. He was almost a good of a shot with his own weapon as I was with a pistol or rifle.
Almost, I smirked, picking him up from the changing area and carrying him back to the play area with his sister. "Mi hijo," I whispered in Thanagarian with a grin, lightly tracing my finger around his cherubic face. My son was what the phrase translated to. He probably didn't really understand the concept, or the words yet, but as he gurgled happily, his chubby little hand wrapping around my finger, I liked to think he did, somehow.
As soon as we reached the play pen where Kendra was playing with some Aurebesh blocks, I let him down to play with his sister. Kris was almost Ams' spitting image, his head already growing a covering of dark fuzz, his eyes almost the exact same shade of green. Kendra, named for my younger sister, took more after my side, with her reddish hair and brilliant green eyes. As for whether or not they'd get wings, Ams and I would have to wait a few more years. Then again, it was probably better: changing diapers was bad enough, but airborne ones at that? Hells, I couldn't wait till they were old enough for toilet-training.
But as I cast another gaze at my two babies, I realized I'd go through it all over again for them if I had to. The 54 standard weeks of pregnancy, and the morning sickness, evening sickness, and just random sickness that went with it, the weight gain, the back problems, the sore feet, the stretch marks, the actual birthing--though I'd prefer it did go smoother; one near-death experience was enough for me and Ams--and then the year of midnight feedings, sore arms from holding them for hours on end, diaper changes, dodging pot-shots during diaper changes, being tired almost around the clock; hell that it was, I'd go through it again for my Krischen and Kendra.
Then again, getting through it just this time was greatly helped by Ams. Whether he was actually here, helping me out or just giving me someone to lean on, or even with just a simple letter when he was away, I could get my strength back and tackle whatever crisis--or toy--motherhood threw at me next.
Ams... To think, it all started a few years ago on a Star Destroyer, of all places...

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I muttered, striding over to the hatch. "For frak's sake..." My hand slammed against the door control. The door hissed open, and I found myself looking into a pair of sea green eyes, eyes that were both comforting and highly unsettling. They were the eyes of my best friend, and the man I recently realized I loved. We had been lovers once before, in a sense. However, he had had a lot of lovers in that sense, and even though he said he loved me too, I found myself doubting my old friend, because how I felt about him was different from what we had been before. But I was scared, scared that maybe he wanted it to just be like those other women, scared that he'd just say no, scared that perhaps on that day in the gym, our friendship, mostly strong for the past nineteen years, was irreparably damaged. The day I learned the horrific fate of another close friend, the day I broke down crying in his arms from thirty-three years of loss and hardship welling up and surging forth, the day he comforted me in those arms as I sobbed uncontrollably for the first time in a long time, the day he said it would be all right, and then said he loved me.
Those words fuelled a tiny spark in me, and within minutes, it was a roaring inferno, and refused to be contained. The damage it wrought was contained in four simple words.
I love you too.
I tried to cover it with a second fencing bout, but seconds after scoring the winning blow, I was back in his arms, laughing one minute about how he looked, the next kissing him deeply, passionately, in a way we had only kissed once before, even though during our brief time together as something beyond just friends, we kissed each other many times.
And now, he stood at the door, his handsome face capped by his dark hair, his eyes searching my face for signs of concern. I figured I'd better say something before he found one of the innumerable things I was worrying about.
"Good evening, sir," I said.
He blinked, then smiled. "You don't need the sir tonight," he admonished in a friendly tone. "I'm just here as me."
"Sorry, s--Ams. Why, uh, why don't you come in?"
He walked in slowly, despite his insistence of being off-duty, he wore his vermillion Intelligence uniform. Then again, I wore mine, too. He took a seat on a small couch, while I sat down in a nearby chair.
"Still settling in?" he asked, gesturing to the mostly sparse quarters, with a few boxes and crates sprawled around, some opened, some not. The transfer from Naboo had been rushed, as had everything else in my life since then. My promotion, my posting, and now my falling in love. But was I really in love, or was I just wanting to continue what we did on Relias? And how did he really feel?
Stop it, Shayera... you're driving yourself nuts. "Yeah. Haven't had much time to unpack with chasing the Rebels around the system," I smirked, masking my inner maelstrom.
He smiled back. "I could give you a hand, if you want."
I shook my head. "No, no... it's not necessary," I lied. I both wanted him here and longed for him to leave. I wanted him near me, and at the same time wished I was in another Galaxy. It was endless torture.
"Are you sure? I'd be glad to hel--"
"I'm sure," I interrupted, rather tersely.
"I'm sorry, Ams," I apologized after seeing his surprised look. "I'm just dealing with a lot of stuff, you know?"
"I know," he said, his voice indicating that he felt the same. "Do you want to talk about it?"
Before I could stop the words, they rushed out. "You're most of it." He drew back a bit. "Gah, I'm sorry. That didn't come out right. It's just... just..."
He reached out and took my hand, cupping his over it. "And I thought I was the only one," he quipped drily. "Shy, I know what it's been like. I've been going through the same, wishing you were close by, and in another sector at the same time. I finally worked up the nerve to stop here tonight..."
I sat silently, unsure of what to say, what to do. I didn't really date at the Academy, and there was no time on duty. The closest I came to a relationship was when Ams showed up on Relias, and something happened between us. We became more than friends in the few weeks we were together, and eventually, I woke up with him lying next to me in my quarters, then his, and soon we were all over each other. I didn't regret what happened, either, but now it made things so awkward. And then of course, there was the almost ten years later to this date.
"Shayera, I need to ask you something, just so I know if I've wasted time for both of us or not... do you really love me?"
A thousand answers sprang to mind, some affirmative, some negatory, some questioning, some flippant, some serious, some resolute. But only one escaped my lips.
"Yes," I croaked softly, finally admitting it to him and myself.
Ams' eyes looked glassy for a moment, and I was afraid he misheard. But he hadn't. "I love you, too," he answered, each word weighted down with an intense honesty that I had never heard from Ams.
We just sat, frozen for a moment. The silence was deafening. But I could tell there was more on his mind. Then he reached into his pocket, starting to withdraw something from within. "I wanted to give you something," he said, his voice actually nervous, and then he stopped, and took his hand out, without whatever it was that he had. "But it can wait... we need to figure things out, first."
I leaned back in my chair. "Like what?"
"Where to go from here, for one."
Here it comes. "Well, my place is a bit of a mess, so how about yours?" I joked. Ams had something of a reputation for getting women into the bedroom. Me, I was an exception. Our first time (and my first ever) was in a speeder.
But he seemed puzzled. "What do you mean?"
"C'mon Ams," I countered. "You'd have to live in a cave not to hear about your reputation."
Ams drew back, as if wounded. "It's not like that..."
Great, now I insulted him. "Ams, wait. I'm sorry. I was just joking." To emphasize the point that I didn't mean any harm, I got up from the chair and sat next to him on the couch.
He glanced over. "Well, I don't really blame you," he admitted. "But, believe me, Shayera, this, this is different." He turned towards me, his penetrating eyes locking with mine. "I truly love you, Shy. Hell, I don't even
care about sex right now. I just want to be with you."
I studied him closely, looking for any dishonesty. I couldn't find any. And his words sparked a similar reaction inside me. I could feel that he was serious about this being different from those other women. He didn't just want a one-night stand, or a friend with benefits. He just wanted to be with the person he loved. And I found myself wanting the same. For years, I was alone in one way or another. The only Thanagarian at the Imperial Academy, the only female member of the Relias intelligence staff, then being the last Imperial officer left on Naboo. But now, someone was saying they wanted to end that. Someone cared. And I cared about him, too. Unfortunately, life had a way of getting in the way of what people wanted, and it seemed like it had me singled out for extra obstacles. "Ams, I want to be with you, too. But... how? COMPNOR might be gone, but you still have all of that High Human garbage. Your opponents would tear you apart, and I can't do that to you."
Ams rolled his eyes. "To hell with High Human Culture. Or to all seven of yours," he grunted. "Let them talk. It doesn't matter to me. Some things are more important."
I shivered slightly as he reached up and gently caressed my cheek. His hands were cool against my skin, and the sensation was both unexpected and welcome. "Bu--but," I stammered, my tongue in knots. "But what if things get serious?"
"They aren't already?" he smirked.
I chuckled. "More serious, then. Then it's fraternization, and you know they'll use it."
My friend and newfound love raised an eyebrow. "Shy, you seem awfully fixated on the idea of us sleeping together," he teased. "I'm serious, though. I don't want to get you into the bedroom. At least, not until after we take care of something first." He paused, taking a deep breath. He was trying to work up the nerve to say something. And judging from his last remark, I had a good idea of what it was.
But it's too soon! We're not even completely sure about how we feel about each other yet. Ams, please, no... don't...
But he reached into his pocket, a small box in his hand, then he handed it to me. My heart was pounding. What should I do? Yet, as my mind debated, something else took over, and I opened the box. Inside was a gold ring, with a Corellian diamond embedded at the top. I felt my eyes become moist, and I looked back to Ams. There was fear, excitement, and worry in his eyes. But my impulsive reaction was soon silenced, and my thumb pushed the lid closed.
Ams looked like his heart had just been ripped out.
"I--I'm sorry. Ams, I can't accept this, not--not yet," I frowned. "We're just not ready."
The "yet" seemed to have given him hope, and his face lightened a little. "I understand, Shayera. It's my fault, really... I shouldn't have tried to rush it so much."
I glanced back down at the tiny box in my hand, the ring inside symbolizing so much. Too much. I quietly set it down on the table. "No, it's not that," I consoled him, looking back up from the case. "It's just... it's not that simple. I don't think it can go any further than it is now."
"Why not?"
"Ams, it's--it's crazy. We work together. And the flak we'll both take might cost us dearly. I don't care about what those jackasses say about me, but I don't want to take you down with me."
"So we work together," Ams replied, sidestepping part of my argument, then smiled. "It gives us something in common."
"We can't be worrying about each other while we're trying to fight a war!" I sighed.
But he was determined. "Too late for that," he noted, backhandedly referencing what happened on Naboo. "What else do you have?"
"We're, ugh... so different. I mean, look at us," I breathed, then sighed wordlessly, my head falling to avoid his gaze. "Just look at us."
He shifted, and I felt his hand gently tuck under my chin. "I see a man and a woman."
I looked up. His face was just a few centimeters away, his expression showing a mixture of concern and conviction. He slowly reached up to brush my hair from my eyes, but I grabbed his arm out of reflex. He paused, and I slowly released him. He continued, his light touch displaying a tenderness and sensitivity that I didn't think he had the capacity for. I felt drawn towards him, and our lips pressed together. We had kissed twice before after escaping Naboo, once in the deserted officers' lounge of the
Terminator, and once in the gym, after we said we loved each other. But this was far beyond either kiss. There was no restrained passion, no held-back love. It was a torrent of love and tenderness between us, passing just through the simple touching of lips. I felt his hand on my back, and didn't fight it. Instead, I reveled in the slow, circular motion as he rubbed my back. Every cell in my body sang with joy and pleasurable sensation, all from a mere kiss on the lips.
The kiss lasted a good three minutes, though it felt like three years and three milliseconds all at the same time. During those three minutes, my heart changed from a cold, hard bastion of defense to one seeking what it truly desired. After we broke it, Ams and I just looked at each other for a moment. He was the first to speak.
"I love you."
They were no longer questioned words. No, now I knew he meant it. But there was more. "I love you dearly. And I would give anything if I could be with you for the rest of my days. I know you don't think we're ready, but I'm convinced."
He rose from the couch, then knelt down on one knee. "Shayera, will you marry me?"
I took the small ring case, contemplating his question. Those few words could complicate things so much. And just one word from me would either make those complications a fact, or break Ams' heart. But, I knew how I felt about Ams. And how he felt about me. The decision was made in seconds.
I opened up the box, marvelling at the engagement ring. I slowly plucked it out, and slid it on the fourth finger of my right hand, then looked up into Ams' eyes. He was almost in tears, and his broad grin said they were tears of joy.
"I will," I told him, reaching out to trace my fingers along that cleanly-shaven, defined jaw. "I'll marry you," I repeated, this time even more sure even through I could feel tears making hot little trails down my cheeks as I took his hand, and pulled him up as I stood.
"I love you, too, Ams," I breathed, then wrapped my arms around him, tears flowing freely. But instead of burying my face in his chest to hide them, I looked up at him. Then I realized I wasn't the only one without a dry eye.
But despite the copious tears, it was definitely the happiest day of my life. Someone I cared about cared for me, someone I loved loved me...

I sniffled as the reverie finished, and wiped the gathering moisture from my eyes. Now that day ranked as the third happiest, but it still was a deeply cherished memory. In front of me were the reasons why it was only third now. Kris and Kendra kept stacking up their little blocks, then knocking them down. Two tiny little beacons of innocence and purity in a Galaxy of darkness and corruption.
Then the door annunciator buzzed. I bolted upright, continuously looking back at the twins on my way to door, but when I arrived, no one was there.
"Little punks," I muttered, figuring a group of rambunctious pranksters were behind it. But as I walked back to the play room to put on a movie for the kids, or maybe some holovision, the door opened. I spun, half-knowing it was Ams (he had the only other keycard), but I wasn't taking any chances.
"Hello to you, too," he laughed.
I grinned and walked to him. "I'm very protective," I teased, hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.
He returned it on my lips. "So, what have you been up to?"
"The usual mother stuff. And they're handling going on the bottle completely pretty well."
Ams smirked. "That's good. It's no fun when you're trying to excite your wife and she winces every time you tease her," he said quietly in a playful tone.
"I'll take your word for it," I teased. "I don't know about getting wives excited, just husbands. Anyway, I'm going to put something on for the kids to watch. Then maybe we can have some time to ourselves?" I asked.
Ams sighed, and I realized any hope of curling up on couch with my husband to watch a holo, or a sparring match or two was gone. "Sorry, sweetheart. A lot of paperwork to do yet. But, maybe in a little bit."
"Good enough for me," I smiled, and kissed him before heading to the twins' room. Paperwork was no real problem, but if he'd let me help, he'd get it done much faster. Unfortunately, Ams insisted I take maternity leave to the fullest extent of its meaning: no work for the Empire, period.
At least it's up in a few days.

Expand
 Back to top »
Swali
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, July 04th 2006 01:29am    Post subject:

I rode the bike all the way to the residential sectors. It was a pretty long ride from Lusankya, considering it was kept in a place where people wouldn't have a chance of stumbling on it. Not to mention, I heard security was being stepped up. A year ago, there had been a riot and a few escapes. Any travelling that included Lusankya was a pain.

While I was flying, I thought about what else I should do. I'd built enough Star Destroyer models, along with both Death Stars and numerous TIE fighters, that I had an entire room dedicated to recreating the Battle of Fondor in miniatures. I was having the room painted to resemble the actual battlesite exactly.

It occured to me that I hadn't visited my ol' friend Jendob in a while. The last time I'd actually visited was with my dad when the twins came home. We gave our congratulations, stayed for a little while, then left. I thought I'd check up on them to see how they were doing.

I decided to make a stop at home and change first. I was extremely tired of wearing uniform dress, especially while biking everywhere, and changed into something a bit more casual. I wore a black t-shirt, with a dark blue sweater over it. The sweater had no sleeves, making a sort of vest, while still being separate from a sweatervest. Made from a heavy cotton, the sweater "vest" was cut with a steep V that came to about the top of my collar bone, and the collar of the vest came up to my jaw. The pants were quite baggy, matching the vest with the same color and material. To complete the look were black combat boots.

On my back, I wore a special "holsterpack" designed to hold six guns. Three rifles, a carbine, a flechette launcher, and my blaster sword. Those weren't all the guns I carried, but they were the ones big enough to warrant a special way to carry them around. It was held on by a wide leather strap with a metal buckle in the front. For the rest of today, I just kept my three pistols on me and my blaster sword.

This may seem odd, but this is my combat wear. It's comfortable, breathable, and moves easily. This is also the reason I wear it casually, not to mention it scares anyone who knows that I wear it during combat as well.

From the Onca estate, it's a short fly to the residential district. The only difference is that the Onca estate is much larger and guarded by private military installations. This is not a joke. I repeat, not a joke.

I landed Fenrir 2 in a parking complex and made my way to the Jendob's humble abode. I left my blaster sword in the large gun compartments and my pistols in the smaller ones. No need for them where I was going. I adjusted my sunglasses and walked to the door of their apartment, then rang the bell.

I leaned against the wall beside the door, waiting for them to answer.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, July 04th 2006 01:58am    Post subject:

I gently nuzzled Shayera's neck as cuddled together; the golden rays of Coruscant Prime filtering into the window as it rose in the sky and bathing us with warm, saffron light. The silky feel of her blue-green nightshirt caressed my fingers as they in turn rubbed her back. Force pairs could be a wonderful thing.
"Hey, enough," Shy smirked. "We'll end up having to celebrate another birthday."
I laughed. Exactly one year ago, the twins were born. Our lives were forever altered on that day, as we were no longer only what we were before: officers, soldiers, spies, friends, husband and wife, colleagues, former classmates... now we were parents.
"Come on... let's see if they're awake yet," the lovely red-haired woman in my arms suggested.

They weren't as we entered, but as I leaned over the crib to look at them, Kendra's eyes opened. She gurgled, and smiled. "Da-da."
I grinned, and picked her up. "Yes, my precious little girl, Daddy's here."
Her little hands pawed around, latching onto my lip, my ear, or my collar, cooing softly and burbling in baby talk. Her jade-colored eyes glittered like her mother's, her head covered with dark red fuzz, several shades darker than Shayera's hair. She looked, and was, so innocent, so pure, so perfect. It was hard to believe it was only a year that she had been alive.
Suddenly, the annunicator buzzed. Now who the hell could that be? I wondered. I looked over at Shayera, who had just scooped up a very awake and active Krischen. She met my gaze, then held Kris in one arm, while taking Kendra in the other.
"I'll be right back, hon," I told her as she cradled the twins together, then headed downstairs. Opening the door, I was surprised to see Admiral Onca. "Good morning, Admiral. What brings you here?"

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sun, April 24th 2011 10:48pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Swali
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, July 04th 2006 01:18pm    Post subject:

I sighed at the title "admiral." Some things you just can't escape.

"No formalities, please. I'm on leave. I just came by to visit. Last time was when the twins were born, and I thought I'd come over for a surprise visit," I looked inside behind Ams and added, "I'm not intruding am I?"

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, July 04th 2006 06:36pm    Post subject:

"Not at all. Please, come in," I offered. "I'll be right back; just need to tell Shayera."
I hurried upstairs. Onca's visit was certainly unexpected. I had planned to take it easy today, both for the twins' birthday and because the duty of managing the Empire's finances while doubling as Military Executor was beginning to wear on me... especially after seeing Treshan's request for eight thousand more ships. The truly frightening aspect was that it somehow came within the financial grasp of the Navy. Almost five hundred of those ships were to be transports for moving the Army from planet to planet.
Then again, he had stopped by after they were born, and we had worked closely at times, both in the previous war, during the short peace in between, and in preparing for this war.
"Who was it?" Shayera asked as she saw me.
I glanced back over my shoulder, out of reflex. "Admiral Onca. Says he's on leave."
Shy cocked an eyebrow. "A little weird, but nice of him. Here, can you take one of them?" she asked, her arms laden with the twins.
I carefully took Krischen's squirming form from her arms, allowing her to carry Kendra a little easier as we went back downstairs.
"Sorry about taking him away like that, Admiral," Shayera smirked at the younger man, taking a seat in one of the living room chairs. "I needed a strong back to help carry these big guys."
I laughed softly. "So, how's life been treating you so far, Ad--erm, Swali?"

Expand

Back to top »
Swali
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 11:55pm    Post subject:

I honestly thought about the question for a few moments. It actually made me think, and somewhat surprised me. I hadn’t actually stopped to see how life had been over the past year or two. It had been nothing but the Empire for the longest time. I actually couldn’t think of the last time that I’d done something for myself. Something that had nothing to do with the Empire.

I looked to Ams and said, “…As would be expected.” It was a sad statement. I had all but given my very life to the Empire. No. I had given my life to the Empire. I just hadn’t lost it for the Empire. Yet.

I noticed I had a hard face on, and changed it to a smile. I realized that it was about this time last year I’d heard the news Shayera was in labor. Could it be their birthday? The chronometer confirmed that it was indeed. I hadn’t gotten them a gift. I’ll just say it’s in the mail and send them something.

“But, it’s a special day today, isn’t it? I just can’t put my finger on it…what day would that be…?” I said with a confused look on my face.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, July 07th 2006 12:57am    Post subject:

Shayera nodded, smiling. "A very special day." She gazed on the now sleeping form of our little Kendra Hanna. "It's their first birthday."
"Yes," I echoed, feeling my son's little hands gently clutch at mine. He let out a happy squeal as I looked at him. My baby boy...
I'd never have thought it possible. Years ago, I'd scoff at the idea of even settling down, let alone starting a family. And now, I had a wife I loved dearly of almost three years, and twins of one.
Looking back up at Onca, I was still somewhat lost in a trance-like state. How long had he been here, waiting for one of us to say something more?
"It's a very, very special day," I managed to offer.

Expand

Back to top »
Swali
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, July 07th 2006 01:27am    Post subject:

I saw the look on their faces. I wasn't entirely sure what it was, but I knew it had to do with their children. They were lost in their own thoughts. It happened.

"I sent their gifts in the mail. My visit was rather spontaneous, and I hadn't planned on being here ahead of time," I said with a smile, tousling Krischen's hair. I liked red hair. I thought it was a strong trait. Too bad only Kendra had it. She was going to be like her mother, but Krischen was going to be his father's son.

"Speaking of gifts, I hear you're giving me my own special attache," I directed towards Jendob, with a pretentious grin.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, July 07th 2006 01:30am    Post subject:

I cocked an eyebrow at his rather enthused response. A year ago, he couldn't stand her. But something was quite different, almost a hint of...
No... couldn't be!
Of course, maybe he really couldn't stand her. Oh well.
"I'm assigning Mara Jade," I told him plainly.

Expand

Back to top »
Swali
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, July 07th 2006 01:37am    Post subject:

"I know," I responded just as plainly. I really couldn't stand her.

It wasn't because she was there to babysit me. It wasn't because she had some rather impressive training. It wasn't because she made grown men cower like children cower before their mother. It wasn't because she was as deadly as poison.

It was because she was ravishingly beautiful. Over the year, what had started as a small infatuation had grown much stronger for me. I'd also matured during IntelForce training, and was looking for a relationship. A serious relationship. Something told me that Mara Jade was not looking for any relationship at all.

"So, what are you doing to celebrate the young ones' birthday?" I asked, smiling.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, July 08th 2006 02:10am    Post subject:

I shrugged. "Nothing really out of the ordinary, I guess."
There were a few presents we bought them, but beyond that, nothing really different was planned. Maybe a trip to the park...

Expand

Back to top »
Swali
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, July 08th 2006 02:28am    Post subject:

I gave them a confused look. First birthdays were one of the milestone birthdays that were always accompanied by a big occasion. That they weren't doing anything out of the ordinary was just...unimaginable. I needed to remind myself to make those gifts really good ones. But, then again, they were the parents.

"Hm...to tell you the truth, I was a little surprised I was the only one here..." I replied. I had been wondering where all the relatives were. Unless they were in the military, they should have been. Well, that's what I felt anyway.

"But, then again. Don't want to spoil them early, do you?" I said, winking to Shayera and Ams. Of course, they didn't see me wink. I had sunglasses on.

Last edited by Swali on Sat, July 08th 2006 02:28am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 01:39am    Post subject:

I smiled to myself. Ams didn't know yet, but there were a few things planned for today. After all, the first was a very special birthday. "Nah, these little guys won't be spoiled."
It was hard not to though. I personally wasn't one for palatial estates, fifty-course meals that it took a protocol droid to pronounce, and living like an Empress, even though between us, Ams and I had nearly two million and we could pay the bills each month on just my salary for a week. But when it came to my kids, I wanted them to have everything I didn't when I was growing up. Of course, I also didn't want a pair of spoiled brats like the children of most Imperial officials seemed to be.
Or Rebels... all whiners, I guess, no matter which side they're on.
Of course, there were a couple exceptions to the rule. One was Luke Skywalker, who, shortly before disappearing off to the Rim, inexplicably gave me an old-fashioned mace, much like was used on Thanagar during many of the civil wars. It was made from cortosis, with an electrum-cortosis alloy handle.
It looked nice over the fireplace, though.
Then there was Nevin. My enemy, my friend, then the man I swore to kill, only for him to save me and my unborn children. He was almost like a brother to me, a brother on the wrong side for the right reasons. Still, I hoped that wherever he was, he was all right. And that something happened between him and that blonde major of his. I remembered back when she was a cadet, so afraid, so meek on the Lusankya. Then two years later, she was a major in the Rebel Army acting as his bodyguard for one of the many negotiation meetings that ran afoul.
I looked past the reverie to remember Admiral Onca on the couch before us. I continued, as if my thoughts never wandered off track to begin with. "But I've got a couple things planned."
Ams gave me a questioning look.

Expand
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, July 25th 2006 01:56am    Post subject:

After a little while, the Admiral departed, leaving Shayera, the twins, and me alone. Almost immediately after, the twins decided they needed to make a changing necessary. Once we got that messy business out of the way, we started to make lunch. However, the door annunciator buzzed again.
"I'll get it," Shayera said quickly, her tone indicating she was expecting this, but she bolted from the kitchen before I could ask who it was. But I didn't have to wonder long, as a familiar, but not too familiar voice said from behind, "Hey there, big brother."
I turned to see a very pretty Thanagarian woman. Her long red hair was pulled back and tied in a bun, her green eyes smiling as much as her mouth. She had a presence about her of strength and determination, even with her happy demeanor. She was a woman who had seen countless battles in numerous wars, fighting on the front-lines against her own. She was battle-hardened, and even her political career as leader of her people and later married life hadn't impinged on.
"Well, hello there, hermanita," I grinned embracing my sister-in-law. "How've you been?"
"Why, just fine, m'lord," Canjra teased before glancing over at the twins. "And how's my namesake been doing?" she laughed again, standing beside Kendra in her highchair.
"Why, just fine, m'lady," I shot back, referring to her title as Moff of the Thanagarian Sector. After all, who better to look after the interests of the sole inhabited planet in the sector than the person that united the planet from decades of civil war?
She grunted. "I think I hate the formality as much as you."
I laughed as Shayera came back into the room with her brother, Hro, and Canjra's husband, Kitel, in tow. "What are you two up to in here?" she asked in a suspicious tone, however, clearly joking.
The answer was a grinned, "Just talking politics, hon."
Shayera let out an audible, teasing groan. "Not again! Don't encourage him, hermanita. I'm gonna get enough of that tomorrow," she laughed.
"Tomorrow?" Canjra asked. "What's tomorrow?"
"I go back on active status," Shayera answered, sounding relieved.
Kitel cocked a dark eyebrow. "You're relieved?" he asked, his voice carrying a thick Thanagarian accent.
She nodded, walking to the table and sitting down. "Definitely."
"Mmm, what smells good?" Hro asked, breaking his silence.
Shy laughed. "Lunch. Looks like we better put more on, though. And no arguments," she warned as her siblings opened their mouths to speak. Then she turned to me.
"I'm coming, love," I smirked, rising from the table before she even asked.

"Wow, hermana," Hro sighed. "That was the most I've probably eaten since Canjra's wedding."
Shayera grinned, then hiccuped and blushed. "Excuse me. And don't thank me... Ams made it."
My brother-in-law cast me a curious glance. "There's a surprise," he joked. "She got you that whipped?"
"No," I laughed. "It was a matter of survival, actually. You ever see her cook?"
Hro, Canjra, and Kitel laughed, then laughed harder when Shy cuffed my arm. "Hey, I can cook... just not in the kitchen," she smirked.
"Shhh... not around the kids," I teased. The twins were currently laying down, taking a nap in their crib, so there was no confusion as to who I was referring to.
"Hey," grunted Hro, his green eyes narrowing.
Shy chided him gently. "He's just teasing. Humans... go figure," she snickered. "So, hermanita, what brings you to our humble little planet?"
"Official business, actually. But, I can fortunately rearrange my schedule so it can be handled after my favorite niece and nephew's first birthday," Canjra smiled at me and Shayera.
"And I get to be the lucky security escort," Hro smirked. "You know... protecting her from flying rattles and the like."
Shayera reached over and patted Kit on the arm. "How about you, handsome? You keeping my little hermanita warm like a good boy?"
He just smiled. "Sorry, that's secret. Only your sister gets to know."
"Hey, you just be good to her, Kit... or you'll have two angry Thanagarian siblings after you," she teased... though there was a threatening undercurrent as well. Shayera was fiercely protective of her siblings and her children, as well as of me. The protection was entirely mutual. Once, she had been captured by the Alliance, and more than once, the thought of glassing the entire globe of Tatooine crossed my mind. The one thing stopping me was the fact that Shayera was on the planet and would've perished in the attack. Shayera later confided that if the roles were switched, she'd be tempted to fire after getting me back, just to show that they wouldn't be able to attack us without impunity. She was also protective of Kitel, by extension... but that protection could vanish very rapidly if he were to ever mistreat Canjra.
But Canjra jumped in to protect her love, putting her arm around her husband's shoulder. "He wouldn't do that, hermana," she answered, genially on the surface, but carrying an undercurrent similiar to Shayera's statement.
"I know. Oh, and no waking up the kids in the middle of the night, mmkay?" the eldest Hol jibed. "And please... lock the damn door."
Canjra blushed, while Hro and Kitel shot questioning looks at the sisters. "I'll explain later, Kit..." the younger sister answered. "Long story."
"Scary, too," Shy smirked. "Well, maybe not for you. Anyone want some coffee?"
Canjra shook her head. "No, I've got to get to the Embassy, actually. Which means these two are coming along, too," she said almost apologetically. "But we'll be done in five, six hours."
"You'll be back," I smiled. "Stay here while you're around. I insist."
My sister-in-law chuckled. "Thanks, Ams, but I think a hotel will do."
"Like hell," Shayera interjected dismissively. "You're not spending a credit in some hotel where it's probably wired with cameras. Stay here, hermana. Besides, mis hijos would love to wake up in the morning and see their favorite uncles and aunt."
"You're shameless," Canjra laughed, shaking her head.
"Yeah, using your kids as bargaining chip? That's just mean," Hro joked.
Shayera laughed with them. "Well, what can I say? I'm just a cold, heartless, indoctrinated bitch if you ask the Rebels. So it shouldn't surprise you."
Canjra rolled her eyes as Hro scoffed. Kitel just looked confused. "Damn Rebels," muttered Hro. "What do they know, anyway?"
I laughed, then kissed Shayera's cheek. "I'm going to take a shower in a few minutes. Going to check on the kids first."
She nodded absent-mindedly, and kept talking to the other Thanagarians as I went upstairs. I slowly opened the door to the twins' room, and peeked inside. Krischen was sleeping soundly, snuggled under his new blanket, dreaming whatever it is a one-year-old dreams. Kendra, though, was stirring restlessly. I walked in, and her green eyes glanced up at me.
"Dada," she gurgled softly.
I smiled, gently tracing her cheek with the tip of my index finger. "Shh, yes," I whispered. "Daddy's here."
Kendra squirmed at first, but I slowly rocked her and comforted her until she dozed off in my arms. I slowly lowered her back in, next to her brother. Few things could make a double-oh agent weep, but just looking at those two precious children, that Shayera bore for almost eight months--a full 270 days--brought me to the edge of tears. I could barely leave her, sure she'd wake up if I left, but I also had so much more to do. Still, I didn't leave until I felt sure that under each of their new birthday blankets, and next to each little stuffed animal doll, there was a sleeping child. As I walked to Shayera's and my bedroom, I wondered just how much being a father now would change me professionally. It definitely spurred a desire to end this war with as little blood spilt as possible. But, on the opposite side of the coin, it also meant that if anything ever happened to my family, I'd destroy whoever was responsible, be it the Rebels, DRWP, or the Empire itself.
I finally reached my destination, and pressed the button to gain entry. The door to the refresher hissed open. My eyes widened at the scene before me, and I looked away as a surprised gasp escaped my wife's mouth. Shy quickly grabbed a towel and covered herself.
"A knock would've been nice," she said edgily.
I felt my face begin to flush, and I glanced back at her, just to make eye contact. "I'm sorry, Shayera."
She sighed, then smirked playfully. "Ah, don't worry about it. Wouldn't be the first time you've seen me without anything on."
I laughed. True, but besides the point. "Well, I'll leave you to your shower."
"Well, I assume you came in because you were going to take one, right?"
I nodded. I had mentioned it off-hand to her a few minutes before, but it seemed she forgot. "Don't worry about it, though--"
"Nah, you go ahead."
"You sure, Shy?" I asked.
Then I noticed a glint in her eye; that familiar, playful glint of mischievous thinking. "Oh, I'm sure... why not get both of us done at once?"
I chuckled. "You naughty little minx."
She just smirked, and kissed me on the lips. "Who said anything about being naughty?" she winked, and turned the water on in the refresher.
I was about to respond when, with a flirty grin, she let the towel fall as she stepped into the stall. I froze for a moment, until Shayera poked her head out. She looked a little perturbed. "Ams, if you don't want to, it's okay..."
I shook my head to clear it. "Sorry, I was distracted," I replied, then removed my clothes and joined her. Thick clouds of steam rose from the floor where the hot water struck. In their midst was Shayera, looking almost like an angel in the midst of the fluffy clouds of rising water vapor.
She reached out and embraced me, pressing her lean, strong body against me. I grinned, and kissed her on her sweet-tasting lips. "I love you," I told her.
"Mmm," she sighed as I caressed her cheek, then she kissed me. "I love you, too."
She broke the embrace, and stepped under the stream of water, allowing the rivulets to flow down her firm, lithe body. When we were married, Shayera exercised daily, keeping herself in prime condition. But, during her pregnancy, she gained almost 20 kilos. After the twins came, she made a very definite and concerted effort to burn off that weight, if only to be able to keep up with the two. She succeeded, then actually gained a little extra back on, but every gram was muscle, now. She was a lean, lithe, but not usually mean, machine.
To someone who only saw her on the outside, she was gorgeous. But I saw past the wrapping--albeit extremely enticing in and of itself--to the Shayera on the inside, my true love. And that Shayera was infinitely more lovely to me than just the beautiful, bare body before me.
"Can you hand me the soap?" Shayera asked, laughing softly at my gallaze-in-headlights look. I snapped back, and did as she asked. "Okay, now turn around," she requested.
"What are you up to?" I wondered aloud, but still turned away from her.
I felt her hand on my back, the bar of soap in hand. "I'm washing your back, genius. What do you think?" she laughed. "Thought it would be easier than trying to do it yourself."
"Always thoughtful, you are," I laughed as she continued, starting from my shoulders and slowly moving down. Eventually, she reached about waist level. "Okay, your turn sweetheart."
"I'm not done yet," she retorted, and continued further.
I cleared my throat to get her attention. "Uh, hon, I'll handle it from here on out."
"Hey, how often do I get to grab your butt?" she teased. "Oh, all right. Spoilsport," Shayera chuckled, then reached around and placed her hand on my stomach.
"Hello," I said to the hand, my tone carrying the unspoken question, What are you doing?
Shayera leaned into my back, pressing her perfect figure into my skin. "Hiya, handsome."
Fortunately, she began to move up my abdomen, which was actually surprising considering her. She continued up to my chest, going in circular motions for the most amount of lather.
"There you go. Nice and clean," she said, then took on a motherly tone. "Now don't you feel better?"
I turned around and kissed her, removing the bar of soap from her grasp. "Maybe. Tell me if you feel better."
She turned around, and bent forward, bracing herself on the wall, exposing her bare back. I carefully worked around her wings, first, then lathered up her shoulders. Once they were covered with suds, I dropped down on one knee, and began to lather her long, graceful legs. When I reached about mid-thigh, Shayera interrupted.
"Ams, behave yourself!"
Her tone was one of mock command, not anger, however. But I followed her edict... somewhat. I finished up her thighs, which involved Shayera watching me over her shoulder as I did so to be sure I didn't try anything... it was tempting, but I didn't. I started working on her lower back next, and when she was squeaky clean onher back, I moved around to her belly, then went up. Shayera purred softly as I continued up to her neck. Then she stood up, turned, and pressed her lips to mine. I happily returned the gesture to her sweet lips before she edged over to the showerhead. The water washed away the thick, snowy suds, revealing fresh, healthy, toned flesh beneath. The water also cascaded through her long, fiery hair and her graceful, gray-feather wings. I joined her, kissing her neck as the water washed away the soapy lather from both of us.
After a few minutes, Shayera finally asked, "Do you think we're clean enough yet?"
"Mm, yes," I answered, kissing her cheek. She snickered, shut off the water, and we stepped out.
"Mmm, that was fun," Shy sighed as she put on her bathrobe.
I grinned, donning my own robe. "It certainly was. Maybe we should do that a little more?"
My wife's response was a sultry smile. "Sure thing..." she answered, and planted a longer kiss on my lips before walking into the bedroom. I followed her, and saw her sitting on the bed. "You serious about doing that again?"
I smirked at her. "Definitely. After all, you are supposed to clean up in a shower, not get dirty."
She groaned. "That was bad. And do you know what happens when you're bad, Ams?" she asked as I down next to her.
"What's that, love?"
"I'm gonna getcha!" she growled, and tackled me flat on the bed. I grabbed her lean body and held her close as she planted a long, passionate, deep kiss on my mouth, our tongues twisting and dancing together. She began to fumble with belt to her robe while I caressed her soft, warm feathered wings.
"Mmm, hold on," Shy interrupted, breaking the meeting of our mouths. "Lemme lock the door. I don't want siblings or children to see this," she grinned mischievously.
"Good idea," I said, returning her smile. As she went to take care of the door, I shed the robe and slipped under the covers. As Shayera returned, I saw her gaze pass over the now-rumpled robe.
"That's how it is, huh?" she asked, then shed her own robe, baring her fit, tanned body once more. All that broke her even hue were the small, faded, silvery-white stretch marks at her belly. She snuggled under the sheers with me, draping a leg over mine as I kissed her neck and held her close.
"I love you," I whispered, my hand slowly tracing up and down her spine.
She smiled, the love overtaking and replacing desire and drive in her lovely emerald eyes. "I love you, too, Ams. I love you, too."
I slowly rolled her on top of me, nuzzling and kissing her neck and face, and we made sweet, passionate love to each other for a few hours.

When all was said and done, Shayera looked up at me, taking deep, measured breaths to regain her oxygen. "That was wonderful, Ams."
I kissed her forehead. "Hey, it was mostly you, hon... especially when we got started..."
Shayera scoffed, but smiled. "I can't believe it took me getting pregnant for you to let me go d--"
She was cut off as our lips met. "I returned the favor, though. And shh, don't want the little ones to hear," I whispered after our lips parted.
"Hmm," Shayera sighed worriedly. "We better go check on them."
I rolled off of her, and picked up my bathrobe from the floor. It had fallen there during the afternoon... activities. "I'll go," I offered, getting up and putting it on.
"Nah, I will. If I don't walk now, I never will," she smirked, and dressed in her robe. We both went together.
Fortunately, the twins were just fine, and started to come out of their long nap when we approached. Shayera lifted them up, one in each arm, and cradled them lovingly.
"My babies," she sighed, her voice dripping with parental love and adoration. "Our babies."
I smiled, and had to agree. After their mother, they were the most beautiful beings in the Universe. And I'd love all three of them as long as I lived.

Expand

Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Thu, July 27th 2006 02:03am    Post subject:

I got out of the refresher with a grin and a sense of pride. Today was one of the days I had most anticipated for almost a year. I walked over to the closet, selecting a long-sleeved, white collared shirt. Putting it on, I savored the almost-forgotten touch of the starched cotton as I buttoned it up. Next, I pulled on the deep crimson pants, fastening the small clasp and making sure the fly was up before straightening my gig line.
"You look like you're enjoying yourself," Ams teased, coming up behind me.
I glanced back. "You have no idea."
It felt good to put the uniform back on, despite having to force my wings through the jacket again. It fit perfectly, even better than before I was pregnant even. The belt cinched the jacket it in at the waist, the pressure just as I recalled.
Finally, I strapped my watch on around my wrist, and glanced at the readout.
"We have about fifteen minutes before I have to call you 'sir.' How about we get some breakfast?"
He smiled, and kissed my cheek. The smell of his cologne wafted to my nose as he drew close, and I lost my breath for a moment.
"Easy, hon... it's just a kiss," he laughed. "And it sounds like a good idea."
I laughed, and then headed to the twins' room as he went downstairs.
"Hey there," I whispered as they slept. "Mommy has to go back to work today, but she'll still be here, okay?"
They kept sleeping, safe and warm under their blankets, in their crib. All too soon, they'd be getting their own beds, then school, speeder permits and licenses...
But for now, they were just innocent little babies. The beings never considered when governments decided to make war, and the ones that always suffered. I could only hope this war would be over quickly.
I left their room, allowing that train of thought to continue. I walked past Hro's room, and heard him grunting with effort through the door. Curious, but mindful that I might regret it, I opened the door just slightly.
Fortunately, he was just doing push-ups. I let the door open all the way, and he turned. "Shayera?"
"Good morning," I smirked, leaning against the doorframe. "Early morning exercise?"
"Sí, un poco."
I nodded. "If you want, you can use our 'gym.' It's not much, but it beats trying to run laps around your bed."
He laughed. "You have your own gym?"
"Like I said, not much. It was an addon we built. You can run a mile in about 50 laps," I explained. "Downstairs, all the way at the end of the hall."
"End of the Hol, eh?"
"Funny," I noted sarcastically. "Anyway, if you're hungry, breakfast should be done soon."
He nodded. "Okay."
"Should I even dare to check on Canjra and Kit?"
"I wouldn't," he smirked. "After the way they kept looking at each other, and some of the noises last night..."
"Sounds like she gets enough exercise without busting her ass," I chuckled.
Hro looked like he was about to comment, then thought better of it. "Anyway, I still have 76 more to do... and I think you have better things to do than watch," he said.
"All right, I'm going. But I'm officially on duty in ten minutes," I told him, then went downstairs.
I'm on duty, the words echoed in my ears. I never thought I'd be so happy to be back.

Expand
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, October 04th 2006 09:07pm    Post subject:

"Finally," Shayera sighed as the news team drove away. "Kriffin' vultures."

I chuckled wistfully. "They aren't that bad, hon." They actually held to their promise of being fair and balanced. No softball questions, which was somewhat of a surprise, but a welcome one. Even if it did put me on the spot a couple times. "They're actually out for the truth instead of what the Emperor wants to hear or just ratings."

Shy just shrugged. "Still... meh."

I just smiled. "Come on, dear. We're still on business hours, you know."

"All right, all right, sir."

The rest of the day was spent with more bureaucratic nonsense. The one high point was that all of the new Star Destroyer and smaller capital vessels had begun construction after approval by the Navy. The new Customs Service was also beginning to shape up.

But, the day was now done. I changed out of my uniform, and put on more comfortable, civilian attire. And now the concerns of moving billions of tonnes of ships and men and materiel had changed to a no less complex discussion with Shayera: what to have for dinner.

"I don't know. I'm really not in the mood to go out, or cook anything either," she said.

"Same," I answered, not pointing out usually I did the cooking. Shayera had a tendency towards near-dangerous levels of spicyness... just below the heat threshold for spontaneous nuclear fusion of any element, it seemed.

"Hmm... although, remember that one thing we had on Naboo? That pie with cheese and sauce and stuff?"

I nodded. "Yeah?"

"I wonder if you can get one of those on Coruscant," she suggested.

"You can," I laughed. "I'll go order one, if you'd like."

"Sounds good," she smiled back. "I'll get us some drinks."

Within twenty minutes, our dinner was delivered and Shayera had gotten a couple bottles of beer. We took it all out into the living room, and dug in.

"Mmm, this is good," Shayera mumbled around a mouthful as she took a sip of her beer.

I nodded in agreement. "Very," I answered as I took another bite of my slice.

I felt her gaze move from the holomovie we were watching to me. "I have to say, Ams... this is much better than dressing up, going out to eat, and laying out a thousand credits for something that just barely is enough, and they charge more because it's 'petite'," she chuckled.

Laughing softly, I slipped my arm around her. "You're right. I love you, Shy."

She kissed my cheek, and rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you too, Ams... whoa, what's this movie again?"

I looked back at the screen, and was greeted by a fairly risque sight. Typical... every movie nowadays had either gallons of blood and gore, or ultra-explicit love scenes.

"Damn, those no way those are real," Shy commented on the actress. "They gotta be five times bigger than mine, and I'm not exactly flat-chested myself."

I smirked at her. "No, you certainly aren't."

She looked up at me with her lovely green eyes, and a playful smirk crossed her beautiful lips. "I guess you would know, wouldn't you, handsome?"

The only reply she got was a mischievous smirk and a light, teasing kiss on the lips.

"Flirt," she giggled. "Okay, enough... save it for later, stud."

I chuckled to myself. "All right, hon."

I held her a little closer, and we kept watching the movie and eating dinner, then headed off to bed. Despite our teasing and flirting before, the only thing that happened was a kiss goodnight.

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Fri, May 23rd 2008 06:11pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Thu, October 05th 2006 12:45am    Post subject:

I groaned as something vibrated rapidly on my wrist, waking me up. I looked up at the offending object.

"Why did I leave my watch on?" I muttered to myself, staring at the hands and date indicator. Then it clicked. I slipped out of the bed silently, and stealthily made my way over to the small computer in our room.

Good, it's all legal... A smile spread across my face. This year, Ams was getting the present. It was nothing major... yet it carried a meaning far beyond the tiny change.

I crept carefully back toward bed, and disabled our morning alarm. Ams deserved a few extra minutes of sleep today.

Then I snuck out into the hallway. It was 0450, but fortunately, Ams and I had gone to bed (and sleep) early the night before. He was exhausted, and I had to get up early for today.

Walking a few doors down, I checked in on the twins. I smiled again, looking at the two of them, nestled under their blanket, happily asleep. My throat tightened a little as tears of joy fought to escape, but I had too much to do.

I walked slowly down the stairs, not wanting to wake Ams. As his personal aide, I also managed his schedule. Today was clear... by some harmless meddling on my behalf. The day had been clear anyway, and Ams definitely needed the break sooner or later.

Heh, I never thought I'd be using Intelligence stealth techniques in my home, I mused ironically. But it was worth it. I put on some coffee, then started putting breakfast together. All of Ams' favorites for today, plus an added touch... one I'd never do otherwise. I picked up the plate, put it on a little tiny table, and began to take it upstairs. I supposed since he was basically the best husband a woman could ask for, he deserved breakfast in bed... just this once.

He was still asleep when I came in, so I gently set the tray/table device down, and crawled back into bed. It was 0520; twenty minutes after when we'd usually get up.

I would've let him sleep longer, but he decided to wake up on his own at the minute.

"Mm... what smells good, hon," he mumbled, his voice thick with sleep still.

I drew close, and kissed him on the cheek. "Just breakfast... happy anniversary, honey."

He turned and smiled, sleep now gone from him. "Happy anniversary, sweetheart."

I leaned forward, and pressed my lips to his. Three years ago, to the very day, we were married. And in those three years, I experienced more love and caring and kindness than I could've ever imagined in fifty. And I also realized my own capacity to love someone and care for them was much more than I ever thought.

"I got you a present," I whispered. I knew Ams would do everything he could to try to have it taken back... but it was staying.

He turned, his handsome eyes smiling just as much as his handsome face. "And what's that, love?" he asked sofly as he gently caressed my cheek.

I pulled him closer, and looked deeply into his eyes. "Me... come over the computer for a second."

He gave me an odd look, but followed. I punched up a service record.

"Why are we looking at my record?" he asked.

I smirked up at him. "Your record?"

"Well, I don't know any other Jendo--wait... I never won the Prisoner of War--" His jaw hung agape for a moment. "That's not an Aurek..."

I grinned from ear to ear. "Told you, handsome... I'm you're present."

"You... you changed your name?" he asked.

I nodded. "Do you like it?" I asked, partly worried if he didn't.

"Oh, Shy," he sighed, and wrapped his arms around me. "You didn't have to."

"I know. But after three years... I wanted to," I told him I returned his embrace. "Happy anniversary, Ams."

He pulled back. "Thank you, Shayera. You too."

I grinned at him. "Hey... I've got my husband, my twins... and we're all under the same name now. It's already happy.

"Although, we also have the day off, which means plenty of time to make it happier," I smirked playfully.

Ams smiled back in the same fashion. "Then I guess I better have breakfast... I'll need the energy."

"Oh, you will, Ams. You will."

He sat down on the bed. "Whatever you say... Mrs. Jendob."

I smiled and sat beside him. "Hey... it had to happen at some point. Besides, 'Shayera Jendob' has a ring to it... after a while."

He laughed. "I suppose. I hope you made yourself some breakfast too."

"Nah, I was thinking you can make mine and bring it up."

He shot me an odd look. "Sounds fair," he answered after a bit, spearing a syrup-soaked disc pastry with his fork.

I laughed now. "I'm kidding with you, dummy. I made my own. I thought we could share a meal together."

He wiped the syrup from his lips with a napkin, then kissed me. I could still taste the woody flavor of it, though. "I love you, Shayera."

"And I love you, Ams. I always will, too."

"I know."

"Good. Okay, enough mush. Let's eat," I grinned, lifting a forkful of my omlette.

Expand
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, October 09th 2006 01:31am    Post subject:

I opened my eyes groggily, and was confronted by a soft, warm wall of gray, orange-red, and tan. It didn't take long to realize I was looking at Shayera's long, beautiful (and quite bare) back. An instant later, my body found my hands... pinned under her well-toned belly.

"Mmmf..." my wife groaned into her pillow. "Whathe--?" She tried to look back. "Ams?"

I rolled over, trying to recall the night before. Come to think of it, it was still dark. I looked at the chrono.

It was 23:52. We must've fallen asleep earlier... or passed out.

"Um, Ams? Why are we... like this?" Shayera asked. "And what... err, hey, loverboy... ya mind?"

I had been just about to ask about the same thing, and the problem was quickly solved. I moved over to beside Shy instead of on top of her. She rolled to face me.

"That's better," she smirked. "Well... relatively speaking. So, what's your guess? Passed out? Or fell asleep somehow with you..."

I shrugged. "I think we blacked out, because there's no way we could just fall asleep as riled as we were," I remarked, and slipped my arm around her to rub her back.

"Wow... I've never passed out from... you know, before."

I smiled at her. "Well... it'll definitely be an anniversary to remember," I whispered and tenderly kissed her lips.

"Aww," she retorted. "Another one marked by sex?"

That was a bolt from the blue. "What do you mean?"

"First anniversary, I got pregnant. Second, well... you remember that. And now this," she grinned. "I think next year we should try for celibacy for one day."

I had to laugh. "Maybe. Anyway, tomorrow isn't our anniversary. So why don't you get some sleep, and maybe I'll be able to as well."

Shy nodded, and pulled the covers up a little closer. "Okay, okay. Happy anniversary, big boy," she winked.

I kissed her cheek. "Happy anniversary, sweetheart. I love you, Shy."

"I know," she whispered, returning the kiss. "And I love you, Ams Jendob. And I always will."

I looked into the bottomless emerald pools of love that were her eyes, and whispered back, "And I will always love you, Shayera Jendob. Always."

Expand

Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Fri, October 27th 2006 12:50am    Post subject:

A gentle nudge at my shoulder roused me from an unconscious state. My eyelids fluttered open, and I saw a very attractive man smiling warmly at me. He had sea green eyes, tousled dark hair, and a very handsome, very familiar face.

“Good morning, Shy,” the man said in his soothing baritone.

A smile tugged at my lips as I looked up at him. This man was someone very special to me… for three years, we’d been together. For three years, I called him my husband. For a little over one year, he was the father to our children. And for the next eighty, ninety, or one hundred years, or however long we lived, we would continue to be together.

“Good morning,” I replied after what seemed like an eternity in thought, reflecting on us, on all of the good times, and the bad times, too. Yet, though it all, Ams was always there for me, and me for him. Obstacles seemed to bring us closer, as well as the good things in life.

I felt my husband slip an arm around me. “So, how did you sleep?”

Shrugging, I replied, “All right, I guess. I had a weird dream, though.”

A dark eyebrow went up. “Oh?”

“Yeah… I don’t remember all of it, really. Just you were in it, and something about a hot tub.” I paused, and then smirked. “Hmm… now I really wish I remembered it.”

Ams chuckled--a warm, inviting, almost… seductive sound. “Sounds very interesting.” Then he shifted subjects. “How is the search going?”

“Actually, I think I found a really nice place.” I loved our house. It was full of so many memories, so many nights spent in Ams’ arms; cradling the kids in mine; curled up on the couch watching a movie or holovision with Ams, the kids, or all three of them; many a passionate evening… or morning… or afternoon with my husband… but it was beginning to show its size. There were four bedrooms. One was mine and Ams’, another for the twins, and one was a guest room. When Canjra, Kit, and Hro stayed, the fourth room was used, though I’d always planned on using it for a little hobby I had. I still had a closetful of models, wire, and scenery materials. But the twins would eventually need their own rooms, and I rather liked seeing my brother, sister, and her husband. And since Thanagar wasn’t exactly a short distance away, spending the night would likely be a common occurrence when they did come.

That’s five rooms, then. The new place had seven, though. And a basement and attic. However, it lacked an “office” like we had in the current house, but one bedroom could be easily converted. It also had some other perks. I was sure if Ams saw the place, he’d fall for it. Of course, I needed to see it too. All I knew was from a Holonet posting, and there was no way I was going to buy a house based on just what the seller wanted to show me.

“You did, eh?” Ams said after what seemed like days. “Maybe we could swing by when we’re off-duty?”

“Today?” I asked, incredulous.

He gave me his winning smile. “There’s no time like the present.”

I was a little surprised. “Okay. I’ll call them in a little bit and make an appointment. Seven-ish, okay?”

Ams shrugged. “Sounds perfect. And if it’s affordable and as nice as you said, well…”

“Wow, you’re taking this pretty well,” I remarked with a small chuckle.

Another grin flashed on his handsome features as he held me close and kissed me. “Shy, as long as you’re happy, I’m happy.”

I smiled at him. “I knew there was a reason I fell in love with you.”

“Huh, learn something new every day,” he teased.

I laughed, and looked deeply into his green eyes. “Don’t be stupid; you know I love you,” I whispered, then pressed my lips to his in a long, passionate kiss.

After a couple minutes though, we came up for air. We still had so much work to do yet. There would be time for our little activities later.

The Empire awaited.

Expand
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, November 11th 2006 03:42am    Post subject:

"So, what did you think?" Shayera asked as I put my keys on the table.

I turned around to see her removing her coat. "The first place was very nice," I replied. "The other two..." I trailed off with a chuckle.

"Yeah... I think to live in that last one, we would need those Guards we have," she remarked dryly. "Really bad neighborhood."

I nodded. "Yeah... although, I'm actually glad we went there. I'll make sure to put fixing that area up into my agenda."

Shy gave me an odd look. "You sound like you're running for election," she giggled. "Although, I guess you're right... some parts of it scared me more than Thanagar when I was a kid."

"Aww, do you want me to protect you?" I smiled teasingly.

She folded her arms and scowled. "Please... I could kick your ass. That's why I protect you." Then her scowl changed to a smile, just to make sure the fact it was a joke got across.

Still, it was a challenge. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, really."

"In that case," I smirked. "I'll see you in the gym."

An evil grin spread across Shayera's lovely face. "Wanna put a little wager on it?"

"Sure. How about the loser... hmm..."

Shy walked closer, then leaned in and whispered a rather interesting idea in my ear, mostly for the sake of the twins that the nannydroid was bringing over. "How does that sound?"

I laughed. "No, because I get the feeling both of us would deliberately lose."

She snorted good-naturedly. "No, I don't think so. You might, but, given a choice... well, you know the old saying about giving and receiving."

"And isn't it better to give than to receive?" I pointed out.

"Oh, absolutely," she agreed, then added quickly. "That is, for you to give."

I laughed as I lifted Krischen from the nanny's arms. "Now behave, Shy... young ears around."

I looked down to my son, and all of the little innuendoes that had been flying around between Shayera and I vanished. His little hands reached up, his green eyes gazing upwards at me, his mouth emitting a short laugh of glee.

Smiling back at him, I kissed him gently on the forehead as Shy cradled his sister. They were both so adorable... maybe that little challenge between Shayera and I could wait.

But then Kris let out a yawn. Kendra echoed it within seconds.

"Aww," Shy sighed. "Are you two sleepy already?"

She looked up at the nannydroid. "Did they eat?"

The droid nodded. "Affirmative."

She looked over at me, and reached out as best she could with Kendra in her arms. I relinquished my son to his mother, and she held both children in her arms, smiling as only a happy mother could.

"I'll take these two upstairs, Ams. Then," she paused, letting a mischievous smile cross her lovely lips. "You're on."

Expand

Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Wed, November 15th 2006 12:05am    Post subject:

I gently lowered Kris and Kendra into the crib. They had already fallen asleep when I was halfway upstairs. After carefully tucking them in, and placing their little stuffed Ewok dolls next to its owner, I whispered softly, "Os amo, mis hijos."

It seemed too early for them to be tired, but when I glaced at the chrono, it was already 1950 hours. And the night was still young for Ams and me. I went into our room, and changed out of my uniform and into a white and black tanktop and matching sweatpants. The 'sabers were in the gym, under a voicelock and key, and hidden away.

I made a quick run to the refresher to put on a little extra deodorant before heading downstairs. I walked down the hallway to the small added-on gym. Ams was there, and a silver object flew through the air. I caught it, and pressed the activation stud. A long blue shaft of energy leaped forth, its resonant hum filling the air. It was quickly echoed as Ams ignited his own blade.

"So, what should we do for a wager?" he asked, a playful smirk on his handsome features.

"Aww, you don't like my idea?" I asked. I didn't seriously expect him to go for that, anyway.

He just grinned. "Like I said... it might lead the match getting fixed. How about the loser has to the dishes tonight and laundry for the week?"

"High stakes. I hope you don't mind your hands getting pruney," I teased, crossing my scintillating blade across his. And the duel began.

An hour later, I was leaning over, panting for breath, sweat dripping off my face, arms, and stomach. But I looked over at Ams, and smiled triumphantly. It was a hard fought duel, for sure. He was definitely good with a lightsaber, but I was just a little bit better. Or luckier. Or maybe it was because my reflexes were naturally a little bit faster than a human's.

"Nice job, Ams," I gasped. "Gave me a real run for my money."

He looked up, seated on the mat, and grinned. He was just as soaked with sweat as me, causing his clothes to cling to him. "Well, I tried," he answered, taking deep, measured breaths.

I staggered over and sat next him. My arms ached, and my lungs were trying to revolt against me. What's the general reasoning? Five and five eighths of a minute of good fencing or swordfighting is equivalent to running a kilometer? I thought to myself. Ugh, that means I basically tried running over ten kilometers. No wonder my body hates me.

"Are you all right, Shy?" Ams asked.

I nodded, then got up and grabbed my water bottle. The tasteless liquid never tasted so good as it ran down my throat. I walked back, bringing both his and my bottles. He gratefully accepted his and took a long drink.

"Thanks hon," he rasped, then cleared his throat. "Ahh, that's better." He leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek after I sat down.

"So...I believe you get do the dishes tonight?" I pointed out after a moment, smiling at him playfully to match the tone I said it in. "And laundry duty for the next week?"

Ams smiled wistfully. "I guess. Now, uh, you like extra starch in your underwear, right?"

Touché. "Funny," I retorted. "No starching my underwear, or the next time I do the laundry, I'll make sure yours are stiffer than..." I trailed off and just let out a little chuckle.

He looked up, now lying on his back to rest, and returned my smile. "Stiffer than what, Shy?" he asked innocently.

"Permacrete."

"Sure..."

I shook my head, and rested my head on his chest. He was a little more comfortable than the cold, hard mat. I could hear his heart pounding in his chest. However, I was pretty sure it was from the exercise, not me cuddling up like that. Still, he took notice, as I felt his hands run through my damp hair. I shifted to look at his face, and saw him smiling warmly.

"I didn't know I was a pillow," he chuckled.

I laughed and put my arms around him. "Of course you are. And my favorite one."

His arms wrapped around me and he held me a little closer. "I see... well, you make a nice pillow too."

"Of course," I explained. "I'm a girl. We're always nice and cuddly. But for a guy... well, why do you think I married you?"

He laughed, catching that I was just picking on him. "I always thought it was because I let you be on top."

"Well, that too," I snickered, and kissed him on the cheek. He tasted salty with sweat, but that didn't bother me. His hand began to rub the small of my back, easing out some aches from our melee exercise. I let out a quiet moan of relief as he located one especially evil-minded group of nerves.

"Easy, Shy," he laughed, kissing me gently on the lips.

I smiled playfully. "Nah."

With that, I planted a deep, passionate kiss on his mouth. He actually took to it even quicker than I expected he would. Three years and he could still surprise me. His fingers ran through my hair again as our tongues danced, our mouths linking and detaching as we savored each other.

After a few minutes, Ams kissed my chin, then along my jaw and down my neck. I shivered with delight as he moved around my neck, just showering it with quick, teasing, tantalizing kisses. My head lolled about like a rag doll's, trying to accomodate Ams as well as tightening and therefore sensitizing my skin.

On about the fourth time around, I felt his fingers slip under the edge of my top. I nodded and kissed him at his hairline to let him know my answer to the unspoken question. He tugged the wet fabric up to my armpits, but stopped there.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

He grinned, a playful glint in his green eyes clearly visible. "You'll see, hon..."

He then reached up and began to tease me with his skilled hands on my chest. I purred with anticipation and pleasure, enjoying his little game as I sat up and began to tug at my pants. My underwear clung to them, and slipped down a little.

"Hey... don't give it all away at once," Ams laughed, then gave me a hand in taking my pants off before tossing them to the side. What he did next was puzzling, though. He gingerly took a hold of my panties, then pulled them up.

I gave him a questioning look. "Um... did--did I get the signals crossed? We were about to do it, right?" I asked seriously, despite the odd wording.

He laughed again. "Yes, Shy. I'm just thinking we could try something new."

New? What the frak haven't we done to each other... well, okay, a lot but but haven't we done that isn't part of some sick or creepy fetish? Come to think of it, we've never done it in here before... but I don't think that's what he means... what are you up to? I wondered.

"Just keep your shirt on... literally," he chuckled, then pulled me back down. After undressing him a little, and a couple caresses on my wings and nips his ear and shoulder, I figured out just what my husband had in mind...

And forty-five minutes later, I was still enjoying his idea. I still had my shirt and underpants on, just pulled up or off to the side a little for... access.

I kissed Ams deeply as he rubbed my wings. "Oh frak, that feels so good, Ams... harder, honey, harder. C'mon, sexy... oh yeah, frak me!"

All of a sudden, I heard a pneumatic hiss. I turned, and saw the door was open, with a tall figure standing there.

"Mistress Shayera, the children are awake."

I yelped with surprise. "Dammit, don't you knock?!"

Ams glared daggers at the droid as well as he pulled his shirt down.I just scowled at it, then realized what Ams was doing and quickly tugged my top back down over my chest and fixed my panties.

"Why?" the droid asked.

I just stared it. "Because you just do..."

"Why?"

Ams growled at it next. "It's considered polite to knock when a door is closed and the room beyond is occupied."

The Terminator tilted its blonde head. "Am I disturbing your coital activities?"

"Yes," we snapped in unison. For supposedly having enough processing and memory to match a human supergenius, this frakkin' droid was stupid. I was quite glad we were replacing it.

It just looked us, its simulated blue eyes regarding us for a moment. "My apologies, Mistress and Master Jendob. I will tend to the children."

Then it turned on its heel, and walked off. I sighed, and sat down on the mat. Ams sat up, and put an arm around me. I turned, and sighed. "Damn droid... when your guys are programming the new one, can you put in a subroutine that says 'IF DOOR IS LOCKED, THEN KNOCK'?"

He chuckled. "I'll see what I can do, hon." His hand slowly dropped from my shoulder to my wing, lightly tracing up and down with his index finger.

I looked over, and smiled wistfully. "I appreciate the gesture, sweetie. But I'm out of the mood now. Sorry"

"It's okay, Shayera," he replied.

I stole a quick glance down. "Well, I take it you're not out of the mood... tell you what. Want me to finish you off?"

Ams blinked. "Uh... that's okay, hon. You don't have to."

"You sure?" I asked. It wasn't that I had any kind of urge to... pleasure him at that moment. I just didn't want him to hurt himself.

But he pulled his pants back up, and nodded. "Quite sure, sweetheart." He kissed me gently on the lips. "Still, that was pretty fun."

I smiled. "Oh, definitely. Especially when we... y'know," I chuckled.

"Come on, honey..." Ams began, helping me to my feet. "Get your pants on and let's go see what's troubling the kids."

Oh, right... pants. No wonder it feels breezy. I quickly grabbed the sweatpants and pulled them on.

"Shy... they're backwards."

I looked down to see the tag sticking up. "Bleh. Oh well. The kids are more important than wearing clothes properly."

Expand
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, December 09th 2006 02:07am    Post subject:

Bloody collar tabs, I thought to myself after finally fastening the devices. From behind, I heard the 'fresher door open.

"Morning, Shy."

"Gnnnh... morning."

I turned around. Shayera was wearing her new white bathrobe, and holding her stomach. Her skin was abnormally pale, her face marred by an expression of pain.

"Are you okay, hon?" I asked with concern, rushing to her side.

She shook her head. "Not now... but I will be. Just a little stomach ache."

I took her hand to help steady her, and was alarmed at how warm she was. "Come on, Shy. Lay down," I told her, steering her toward the bed.

"What? No," she insisted, but her voice showed the toll her affliction was taking. "No, dammit. I can still do my job."

"You're burning up," I countered. "You're not doing anything." I pulled her over to the bed. "Come on, love. Lay down."

Shayera groaned with frustration, but grudgingly began to sit down on the bed for a moment, then she reversed her action, trying to rush to her feet. "What about the kids?"

"You know, they have two parents," I laughed. "I can take care of them and you." Her tone was one of near-panic, as if she were the only one capable of handling Kris and Kendra. "Don't worry, Shayera. Besides, with you sick, you couldn't go near the twins anyway."

But she frowned. "Meh. I'm just a little queasy, that's--" She halted suddenly, her eyes widening with urgency. In one fluid motion, she leaped from the bed, landed near the door to the refresher, and slammed her hand down on the closure controls. The door hissed open, and she bolted inside. It was quickly followed by the sound of her retching and emptying the contents of her stomach.

"Unngh... Ams, if I'm pregnant again... I swear I'm performing your vasectomy myself--" she broke off again with a second fit of coughing followed by a guttural, sickening groan as her insides betrayed her again.

I winced, and slowly made my way in. Poor Shy was kneeling over the toilet, coughing and gagging. Without sparing a glance to the contents within, I depressed the flush button and the foul-smelling brew of digestive juices was swept away.

"I'll make you a deal," I began softly. "You can stay up here, in the bed, or come downstairs and rest on the couch. But you are not moving more than a meter from either except for the toilet. All right?"

She glanced over, the dull glaze on her eyes showing just how hard she was hit. "Deal. I'll go with the couch."

I nodded, and carefully helped her up. "Come on, love. Easy does it..."

Expand

Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Thu, December 14th 2006 02:03am    Post subject:

I sighed happily as I sunk into bed for the first time in two days. That damned stomach virus had run its course; unfortunately, not before I'd made very good friends with the toilet. Between vomiting and other stomach problems, probably a solid third of the past 48 hours had me running to the refresher.

"Well, hello there, long, tan, and feathered."

I turned to look at Ams. "It's good to see you back on your feet again," he continued, his teasing smirk replaced by a more sincere smile. "Kris and Kendra missed their mommy. And I missed waking up to the most beautiful woman in the Galaxy."

"Aww," I chuckled, rolling to my side and putting my arms around his neck. "Well, I got to wake up to the best husband a girl could ask for."

He slipped his strong arms around me, his powerful hands tenderly rubbing my back. "I love you," he whispered, kissing my cheek lightly.

I kissed him back, then rested my head against his chest. "I love you too, Ams."

He answered by gently stroking my hair. I looked up into his eyes, grinning. "C'mon, you big mush. Instead of sleeping with each other, let's just try sleeping." Then I took on a more serious tone. "I mean, I'd love to; but, my stomach is still a little... ehh."

Ams nodded, and gently placed his hands on either side of my face. "Can I at least kiss you goodnight?" he smiled.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn--" I started coyly, but I never finished. The deep passionate kiss Ams planted on my mouth took the place of my words...

"Good night," he said softly after our mouths finally parted company.

I chuckled again; then rested my head on the pillow, musing about my husband until I fell asleep.

Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Residential Sector 4, Building 11
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: