}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Restoration of Democracy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Restoration of Democracy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 02:58pm    Post subject: Restoration of Democracy

We are happy to announce the fall of Grand Admiral Erwin Rommel, now deceased, who had illegally taken control of the Republic of Nespis and insituted himself as dictator, using Admiral Antana as an interim to solidify his power. In place of his reign of terror, in which thousands were 'vanished' in just a few short weeks - many now returned to their loved ones from maximum security facilities on Pergitor - we are reforming the great democracy that has done Nespis good stead in the past.

For my part, I hope to continue the friendship between Nespis and the Devaron Sovreignity that was formed under Antana, and Antana has vouched for this.

I will be interim chief of state for a short while, and have immediately called elections so the people can once again have a say.

Thank you for reading, we will now take any questions.

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand

Last edited by Jahan Stresemann on Thu, June 28th 2007 03:01pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 03:02pm    Post subject:

Will the good relations between Nespis and the Empire continue?

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 03:12pm    Post subject:

But of course. We'd be happy to recieve an envoy to solidify that relationship, if you wish.

Expand
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 07:39pm    Post subject:

The Sovereignty of Devaron's treaties with Nespis will remain intact with this regime change.

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sun, July 15th 2007 02:54am    Post subject:

I'm glad to know that.

The election ballots are in, and the results are:

Social Democratic Party: 478 seats
Centrist Party: 160 seats
Liberal Party: 99 seats
Teyr National Front: 5 seats
Environmental Protection Party: 47 seats
Campaign for Decomission: 4 seats
Monster Raving Loony Party: 1 seats
Followers of the Great Tree: 1 seats
Kari Farmers' Union: 205 seats

It has been decided then that I shall remain President. I promise to undo the mistakes of the past and make sure they cannot happen again, and I hope the Liberal Party and the Kari Farmers' Union will support my position.

Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Restoration of Democracy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: