}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Corellian Food Co.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Corellian Food Co.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon Porter

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 01:59pm    Post subject: Corellian Food Co.

Brandon Porter carefully landed his ship in a landing bay. Looking around he noticed all sorts of different pilots fueling there ships. There was a great varitey of species varying from Mandlorians to Wookies. "Looks like a great place to sell drinks and supplies," he told him self. "Good thing I planned on selling drinks here! I could make a great amount with the number of pilots wanting a drink!" Brandon Porters decided to fuel his ship before leaving. He had come here to escape the Empire's controll on Naboo, his home planet. After fueling his ship he continued to the city. He walked into the city. He continued walking towards a medium sized building. He checked to see if it was the building he had bought.
"Excuse me," Porter asked to a rough looking Mandorlorian. "Can you direct me to the Corellian Real Estate office?"
"I'm not to happy about new guys coming around here!" he told to Porter as he took out two blaster pistols.
Quickly Porter took out his 4x Personal Blaster Rifle. It was too late. Sundently he was aimed at. Before the man could fire, an old looking man shot him in the back of the head killing the madolorian.
"Those guys around here aren't too happy with new comers," The grey haired man warned. "Now go on to your building. It's down the street." Brandon Porter continued down the street to the building.
"Well here we are," he told himself. "Might as well get it set up."
Porter got out his food and drink supplies and put them away in the parts of his new store. After a few hours the store was all most done. Porter took a break and then continued working. 3 hours later it was done.
"Might as well celebrate," He told an old friend of him who had dark hair and was in his twenties.
"I'll open a bottle of of that Zeltronian Spiced Wine!" his friend yelled.
The store was finally open as the two men drank some wine.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Corellian Food Co.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: