}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Tibannopolis Enterprises
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Financial Holonet » Tibannopolis Enterprises
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James O'Ryan

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 12:08pm    Post subject: Tibannopolis Enterprises

Tibannopolis Enterprises

Your number one supplier of Tibanna Gas and other raw materials!

Raw Materials

Tibanna Gas (Unrefined)

Description: A cheaper unrefined form of the gas, used primarily for hyperdrives. Warning: It is unadvisable to use tis form of the gas for weapons, as it could have unknown consiquences.

Price: Currently unknown [color= yellow](The price of Tibanna gas is unknown, currently waiting approval from moderators.)[/color]

Note: At the moment, our gas reserves are very low. We are excepting preorders, however, there is no promise on how long it will take for the gas to arrive. You will be notified when your order has been shipped.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Tibanna Gas (Refined)

Description: A more expensive, higher quality form of Tibanna Gas, primarily used for weapons systems. Nearly all laser weapon systems use Tibanna Gas. By adding Tibanna Gas to a laser weapon system, the power of the weapon is increased to 4x its normal output. Warning: Not sutible for small laser weapondry, such as small blaster pistols. Use may cause deadly explosions.

Price: Currently unknown See above product price

Note: At the moment, our gas reserves are very low. We are excepting preorders, however, there is no promise on how long it will take for the gas to arrive. You will be notified when your order has been shipped.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Meshtape

Description: A durable adhesive tape capable of with standing multiple years worth of regular hyperspace jumps. Think duct tape.

Price: 5 Credits a roll. (50 Meters per roll)
______________________________________________________________________________________

Coming Soon!

Nova crystals

Description: Nova Crystals are some of the most valuable gemstones in the universe. They are often used for jewelry and decoration. In many Outer Rim planets, Nova Crystals are used for currency. Nova crystals are highly explosive, until they are combined with inert gases found in refinaries.

Price: Curently unknown
Durasteel

Description: Durasteel is a powerful metal alloy used in most buildings, armor, and spacecraft. Durasteel is made from carvanium, lommite, meleenium, neutronium, and zersium.

Price: Curently Unknown
Plasteel

Description: A special plastic mixed with durasteel. It can be pressed into many shapes, and is used for the armor of Stormtrooper. Plasteel is capable of stopping slug and melee weapons, but not laser blasts.

Price: Currently Unknown

Note to moderators: I would like some guidance in the prices of these resources, if possible. Otherwise, I'll have to make up my own prices.

Also, it should be encouraged, if not required, that raw materials be used in the production of buildings, droids, armor, and weapons. Doing so would create a more balanced economy.
 Back to top »
James O'Ryan

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 12:13pm    Post subject:

We are open for business. (Though our only product at the moment is Meshtape.) :P
 Back to top »
Julian Khel

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 03:12pm    Post subject:

Unfortunately, no, you are not opened for business.

This company is being shutdown, as ordered by the Alliance.

~General Julian Khel, Alliance Security

Back to top »
Brandon Porter

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 04:06pm    Post subject:

What happened to Velora Antana's post here? It's gone.
Kilvec Ordo
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 04:42pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Unfortunately, no, you are not opened for business.

This company is being shutdown, as ordered by the Alliance.

~General Julian Khel, Alliance Security

Why do you people hate newcomers? Really, instead of being jackasses help insead of sshunning them. Besides, what's your reasoning?

Kilvec Ordo

Chief Commander of the Citadel Krytocracy

"You just broke physics."-Peyr Baelish

"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of Kilvec's nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Gustaf Koehler." -Alexus
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 05:17pm    Post subject:

Typical. Please contact me privately, mister O'Ryan.

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 05:37pm    Post subject:

Okay, Surge, calm down. As for Velora's post, he requested it removed.

No one is being a "jackass" to new people, since I know for a fact that the Alliance isn't holding any hostile intent toward O'Ryan. All that's going on is the Alliance would like to know what's going on with their planet. No harm in that.

Understood?

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kilvec Ordo
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 06:08pm    Post subject:

Sorry. The only thing is it seems like we're turning new people down. Instead of; "Mind telling us what you're doing?" it's like "No. Shut up and go away." and I believe it should stop.

Kilvec Ordo

"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of Kilvec's nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Gustaf Koehler." -Alexus
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 06:21pm    Post subject:

Kilvec Ordo wrote:
Sorry. The only thing is it seems like we're turning new people down. Instead of; "Mind telling us what you're doing?" it's like "No. Shut up and go away." and I believe it should stop.

Not every IC response from every character will be kind and open armed...:P

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kilvec Ordo
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 06:28pm    Post subject:

I'm just talking about people who just joined. :P

Kilvec Ordo

Back to top »
James O'Ryan

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 08:54pm    Post subject:

I believe it was a rude way to shut down a company, however the rebels have reasons. The might not want someone selling off their resources.
 Back to top »
Xaph
Cadet

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 09:19pm    Post subject:

Since when has the Alliance been a tyrannical government which doesn't allow any form of enterprise not supported by itself? I thought it was suppose to be restoring the old Republic, not the Old Empire
James O'Ryan

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 09:23pm    Post subject:

I can agree with that. I once thought I should be a supporter of the rebels, however I'm not so sure anymore...
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 09:46pm    Post subject:

What can I say, we're heartless bastards, each and every one of us :P

But seriously that is who that character is, he is abrupt and to the point; judging the forum or even the person behind the character by their In Character behavior would be a mistake.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 10:11pm    Post subject:

Let me state that the Alliance does not have hostile feelings towards Mr. O'Ryan or his company. But it does raise questions when someone comes onto our turf and starts mining one of our resources. I'm not saying we won't allow that, but he didn't have permission to do so. We just want to work something out with him.

As for the way it was done - it's the way the character is. He's blunt and to the point. I can assure you, the person behind the character is nowhere like that OOC.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
James O'Ryan

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 10:13pm    Post subject:

That's for sure. :)
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Financial Holonet » Tibannopolis Enterprises
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: