}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
SWVIII Map
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Announcements » SWVIII Map
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, May 22nd 2008 01:24pm    Post subject:

You do realize that Empire has recruits, not clones, since ROTS, right?

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, May 22nd 2008 01:52pm    Post subject:

I'd say somewhere between ROTS and ANH. :P
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, May 22nd 2008 01:54pm    Post subject:

Well, yeah. :p

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
dudop
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, May 22nd 2008 06:01pm    Post subject:

Well then what are the stormtroopers? The navy troopers with the samurai helmets are recruited, but I don't think so about the stormtroopers.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, May 22nd 2008 06:05pm    Post subject:

Everyone is recruited.

Expand

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu, May 22nd 2008 06:45pm    Post subject:

Silly Amsie ... you should know better than to question the newbie; he knows best :P

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tvojjerick

Post Posted: Thu, October 09th 2008 01:17pm    Post subject:

I thought the Empire had a mix of recruits and clones. 8) You know, the majority of the forces were recruits, but the other twenty-five percent or whatever were clones. (Read somewhere that they took promising recruits and cloned them, instead of using Jango's DNA).

Then again...I also read that the officers were the recruits and the enlisted were the clones.

Just my two cents, dude. 8)

(Anyway, it wouldn't matter. We're in a world where the Empire isn't evil, the Rebellion is just as power hungry and a space station became a major galactic power) :P
 Back to top »
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, October 09th 2008 04:32pm    Post subject:

The Empire IS Evil though :P You can tell, because they constantly tell everyone they're not.

--John Saxon--
Legitimate businessman, family man

(Also, wants to rule Universe with iron fist)

"*hugs Alexus* You are so my favorite player" - Nev.

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, October 09th 2008 05:03pm    Post subject:

So does Arlyn, Nespis, the Rebels... and uh, everyone. :p

Expand

Back to top »
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, October 09th 2008 05:23pm    Post subject:

But you do it most :P

Ams watched the Rebels pretend to be not evil. "Pah," he thought, "We're truly the not-evil ones. People always accuse us of being evil. But we're not."

Shy touched Ams' shoulder. "What are you thinking about, hun?"

"Just glad that in the Empire we have Freedom of Speech and everyone is happy now for some reason."

"True. But we can't vote-"

"Ssh. We're not evil. That's the important thing."

--John Saxon--
Legitimate businessman, family man

(Also, wants to rule Universe with iron fist)

"*hugs Alexus* You are so my favorite player" - Nev.

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Tvojjerick

Post Posted: Thu, October 09th 2008 05:26pm    Post subject:

Somebody gots too step up and be the villan! What kind of story are we living where there's no anatagonist! :P
 Back to top »
Jun'ko Shan

Post Posted: Thu, October 09th 2008 05:47pm    Post subject:

I always thought it was the Sith's job to be the antagonists :P
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, October 09th 2008 05:58pm    Post subject:

Voting is not needed when you run a chunk of the Empire. And voting is overrated anyway. :p

Expand

Back to top »
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, October 10th 2008 08:22am    Post subject:

In other words, Ams is the pretty face that walks around pretending the Empire has free speach, liberty and all the fun things like that - when in fact we're totallitarian bastards behind the scenes with the exception of him playing Mr. I'manicealienhuggingguy - the Grand Majority of us aren't actually EVIL, we're just quite strictly totallitarian.

On the other hand, I'm actually evil, I'm the one who eats peoples brains to remain lucid, then sucessfully attacks Denon and steals away small children to try and convert them to the darkside. I also have the habit of killing the immediate family of most force users I discover and 'recruit'.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, October 10th 2008 10:53am    Post subject:

I think you overestimate Ams' liberalness. :p

Expand

Back to top »
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, October 10th 2008 06:52pm    Post subject:

I said you played that role, not that you were like that.

+ Mandalorians were somewhat win allready before Traviss came along, bound them in leather and rode them like ponies +
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sat, October 11th 2008 12:11am    Post subject:

Pfft. Ams is just the pretty face that can't deal with the fact that the Empire is evil. Just wait. Your time is coming...

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, October 11th 2008 12:16am    Post subject:

So is everyone's... :p

No one is safe. <_<

Expand

Back to top »
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, October 23rd 2008 06:00pm    Post subject:

Kalarba and the four places in the Doldur sector need nice new coats of blue.

+ Mandalorians were somewhat win allready before Traviss came along, bound them in leather and rode them like ponies +
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, October 24th 2008 04:22pm    Post subject:

Kalarba added to Empire. Doldur Sector not added.

Expand

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, November 07th 2008 03:09pm    Post subject:

Updated. Yoggoy Confed removed. Main post updated.

Expand

Back to top »
Leyao Quon
Private

Post Posted: Sat, November 08th 2008 10:36am    Post subject:

Rattatak is 'privately' owned, in so much as no major faction controls it.

Field Marshall Leyao Quon
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Sat, January 17th 2009 08:58pm    Post subject:

I know where Hapes is, FYI ...

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, January 17th 2009 09:29pm    Post subject:

Has Tiara been there? I did a little re-reading on the Hapes article, mostly to find out why I even put it on that list other than the Hapan ion cannon fetish that seemed to develop for a while. :p

Quote:
Around 3,100 BBY, a Queen Mother sealed the borders to the newly created Hapes Consortium from the rest of the Galaxy, ordered the starship Star Home to be constructed, and quickly captured many more planets for the Hapans to colonize.

So, to put it simply, the various conquests of Hapes by other factions were blatant godmods... if it had been known that the region was locked down by a giant fleet of Cylon Basestars (the old kind :p) and Klingon Birds-of-Prey. Of course, their breakout and conquest spree was also a tad... ah, shall we say, uncharacteristic. Since Cray is away until Monday, I'll bring up the issue then.

That said, if it were entirely up to me, I'd say the Hapes Cluster is closed, isolationist, and an attempt to breach the border would be met with very deadly force from the Hapans. I'm even thinking of removing them from playability--except for special plots as NPCs--to preserve their status.

And I don't really like the idea of these giant fleets of Hapan vessels running around... but I have met some resistance to the idea of completely removing their availability during the reset. But we shall see.

That being said, the borders of the Hapes Consortium would be fairly well-known. But the location of and certainly access to Hapes itself should not be known.

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sat, January 17th 2009 09:30pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Sat, January 17th 2009 11:02pm    Post subject:

Yup, she went there ingame when I co-ordinated the attack against the Chiss.

Given that canon says their borders are closed and it took the decimation of three quarters of the galaxy by the Yuuzhan Vong for a Hapan Jedi Knight to open the borders even a little, I would agree that they're not coming out.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Announcements » SWVIII Map
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: