}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Pallanén Estate
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Pallanén Estate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Tue, June 20th 2006 07:58pm    Post subject: Pallanén Estate

The Pallanén Family
-Jack and Irina Pallanén

-Alatáriël and Ryan Pallanén-Davad
--- Isabel Irina
--- Damian Christopher
--- Lucas Jesse

-Keirail and Kyle Pallanén-Rodenburg
---Ashley Victoria

-Jaini Pallanén

Jack Pallanén
Previous Government Official to Thanagar
Political Advisor to the Galactic Senate
Married to Irina Pallanén
Living in the Estate

Irina Pallanén
Previous Health Committee Leader
Rebel Alliance Mandate Secretary
Married to Jack Pallanén
Living in the Estate

Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad
Rebel Alliance Security Chief
Married to Ryan Pallanén-Davad

Ryan Pallanén-Davad
Rebel Alliance Naval Diplomat
Married to Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad

Keirail Pallanén-Rodenburg
Previous Nurse to Thanagar
Rebel Alliance Nurse
Married to Kyle Rodenburg

Kyle Pallanén-Rodenburg
Former Imperial Ground Officer
Alliance Ground Defense
Married to Keirail Pallanén-Rodenburg

Jaini Pallanén
Thanagar Special Agent
Rebel Alliance Counter Intelligence Agent
Living in the Estate

Last edited by Alatáriël Pallanén on Wed, July 19th 2006 01:02pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, June 20th 2006 09:17pm    Post subject:

Ryan Davad cruised the skies of Denon in an expensive speeder that he and his wife had just purchased. Damian and Lucas were secured in their child harnesses as their human replica droid father steered them towards the in-law's house. His eyes were covered by a set of the latest sunglasses, however, his mind was taking every nearby vehicle and processing millions of calculations to determine the safety of the vehicle they were driving in. Evasive driving at its best.

As the dark blue speeder pulled into the lot, Ryan landed safely as a pair of security guards greeted him. He turned around and faced both of his baby boys. "Guys, we're here." he said softly to Damian and Lucas. Damian looked into his father's face, while Lucas let out a soft snore.

Ryan's hands reached around Damian, undoing the many safety buckles and latches before taking him into his arms. He conversed softly with his older son, then carefully laid Damian onto his lap, while collecting Lucas. With both of the children in his arms he stepped out of the speeder and stopped, finding a unique problem. The open speeder door.

"Sir?" the guard asked with a smirk, then walked over shutting the door, but in the process caused Lucas to stir and cry. Ryan flashed a thank you grin, and then attempted to calm him while walking up the pathway and towards the front door. Before he could input the security code, Irina appeared as the doors whooshed open.

"My grandsons!" she exclaimed looking to the small infants in Ryan's arms. She looked at him and quickly added, "How are you Ryan?"

"Never better." he responded, taking a step inside. Irina hesitated as if waiting for something. "Would you?" Ryan asked extending Damian to her. Irina beamed as she took the small boy into her arms and sang softly. Ryan, on the other hand, hummed one of Lucas's favorite lullabies over his deep sobs of discomfort. After a minute or two and some luck, Lucas was quiet and observing the new surroundings.

Jack emerged from his studies, with a large smile. "Ryan, welcome." he started and shook his open hand, "How are my grandchildren?"

Ryan smirked, "Lucas takes after you, I presume?" Jack fired him a warning glance and in retaliation took Lucas into his hands. The freedom of Ryan's arms felt odd, as he was used to one or two of the children. Jack and Irina sang to the grandson in their arms, while Ryan took a seat waiting for Arlyn’s call.

Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, June 21st 2006 12:11am    Post subject:

Ryan was in the middle of entertaining Damian and Lucas with his mother-in-law, when the holo-communications device rang. He excused himself reluctantly, and grabbed for it. Alatáriël's voice was on the other end, "Ryan?" He acknowledged his presence, "I've missed you." her voice sounded worried, "How are the boys?"

Ryan turned back to see Irina putting on a little dance, in attempt to summon the children’s laughter. Ryan turned away in time not to be noticed and he answered, "They're fine. With Grandma." When Ryan turned back around, hoping to catch another humorous glance, to his surprise, both Jack and Irina were dancing. He shot around, hoping he wasn't seen, "And grandpa."

He could tell Arlyn was pleased that her parents had taken such a liking to the kids, "Isabel and I are on our way to the Senate building now.” She paused, “Ryan, come with us." it was more of a statement than a question. "Damian, Lucas?" he asked looking back to the two infants.

"My parents can watch them, they'd love that." she said truthfully. Ryan nodded as if talking himself into the idea and responded, "I'll be there." He ended the communication and re-entered the second family room portion of their home. "Jack, Irina." he interrupted their show, "Arlyn would like me to go to the Senate building with her...do you think you could-"

Irina’s kind grandmotherly smile appeared, "Of course. But I want to see my granddaughter as well!" she exclaimed, walking Ryan to the door, "You have the baby formulas?" Ryan pointed to the bag that was sitting in a massive chair. Irina beamed, "See, everything will be fine. We were parents of infants as well, you know." Her words encouraged him a bit more, but he turned and walked over to Damian and Lucas. He kissed each and said a personal good bye to both of the boys, before accepting their gratitude.

Ryan jumped into his speeder and raced off towards the Senate building...

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Mon, June 26th 2006 05:37pm    Post subject:

Alatáriël and Ryan entered her parents home after the short ride from the Senate building. She held Isabel in her arms as Jack emerged to greet them. Isabel willingly moved from her mother to her grandfather as Arlyn and Ryan each took a boy into their arms. Arlyn kissed Lucas and Damian, while they began to play with their sons. Irina emerged with another baby in her arms, little Ashley Victoria.

Irina greeted her daughter and son-in-law with a massive smile and as she played with Ashley said to them, "Have you thought about resigning?" Arlyn looked to Ryan a bit surprised. "You cannot be a successful parent and Security Chief."

Jack looked to his wife and decided not to enter this battle. Ryan quickly jumped in, "For now, her duties are on Denon." Irina nodded and he only seemed to fuel Irina's question. Ryan to his own luck, felt that Damian needed a diaper change and left the room, giving Arlyn a peaceful glance.

"Mother." Arlyn said as gentle as she could, "I think I can handle it. We have so far."

Irina shook her head, handing the baby to Keirail's appearance. Seeing the confrontation, she left back to the room where she was as Irina approached closer to Arlyn.

"You are a magnificent woman, Arlyn, but we both know these two people...being a mother and the security chief...will conflict." Lucas looked at her grandmother and smiled, "Will you choose him." both of them looked at Lucas, "Or will you choose your duties to the Rebel Alliance?" Arlyn attempted to debate, but Irina turned and began to walk away. Arlyn's mouth opened but closed as she looked to her father.

Jack said over Isabel's laughter, "Give your mother some time." Arlyn sighed, wondering how any but herself and Ryan could make the children laugh. They were terrible parents, no matter how hard they tried. Maybe her mother was right, she should resign from the Rebel Alliance High Command.

She moved carefully walking out of the room and towards Ryan. She set Lucas into his crib, then as Jack appeared with Isabel, they laid their third child into the middle. They snuggled close together and drifted into a dreamful state as Ryan and Arlyn were left alone to watch them.

"Maybe she's right, we'd have to choose. Them or our duties." Arlyn sighed.

Ryan held his wife for a moment before responding, "She's right. But all parents must make that decision. We have to find a way to balance the two." Arlyn didn't want her children to grow up like she had, she wanted to be there for them each step of the way. She sighed again turning to face her husband and kissed him.

"I'll tell the Chief of State when she arrives." her eyes met his and they mutually understood the decision.

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, June 26th 2006 08:35pm    Post subject:

Ryan and Arlyn moved to the dining table where the family had gathered, an open seat for Leia and her children were the only absent seats. As Ryan pulled out Arlyn's chair, Lucious and Jack came out of Jack's office talking in a mumble; they shook each other's hand and Arlyn's father said, "Good luck old friend, may your travels be safe."

Lucious beamed and looked to Arlyn, "Thank you Jack." His eyes twinkled and he looked back to him, "Until our next meet in two years."

Jack nodded and Irina looked up from the table. She rose softly and walked over to Lucious and they exchanged a friendly hug as Lucious kissed her hand afterwards. Lucious looked to each of the Pallanén children and their respective husbands. His last glances and words to Arlyn.

"My dear god-daughters. You have inspired my life up to this point. But it is time for me to disappear from the political battles. The Supreme Fool will have heard the last of me, but I go to a distant world." His eyes grew wide with his own personal delight, "To search the work of Milo." Arlyn stopped breathing for a moment, causing Ryan to glance at his wife. She exhaled suddenly and was about to say a word, but Lucious had continued, "Please send the Chief of State my reguards. I have filed the neccesary datawork, to the diplomacy department. My reign of Justice has ended, but I shall return and see each of you."

The caretaker of Arlyn kissed each of the Pallanén sister's heads in silence, then walked out the door and would disappear from the galactic arena for many years to come.

Back to top »
Jaini Pallanén
Private

Post Posted: Wed, June 28th 2006 03:44pm    Post subject:

The Pallanén family had moved here in light of the Rebel Alliance's Declaration of War. Jaini regretted moving so far from Thanagar, a planet which she lived her entire life and move to a world which Alatáriël was treated as a goddess. It was nice to be with her older sister, but Jaini had lived in her shadow for her entire life.

Jaini sat at the table looking at the emergence of Arlyn and Ryan. Arlyn had casted a grave face, something Jaini learned that her sister was in deep thought. Jaini looked at her sister's husband, a worthy prize for one of the Pallanén sisters. He was handsome and so caring, the perfect man. Jaini fumed silently, but smiled.

Her eyes fell onto their parents, who had taken a special liking to Arlyn and Keirail because of the grandchildren they now had. Jaini had always connected with her father more than her mother, but now she was casted in both of her sister's shadows. But that had changed last week.

As the family gathered and engaged in small talk before the Chief of State arrived, she decided this was her moment to break her pathetic image. "Mi familia." she started in thanagarian then decided to use Galactic Basic, "I have an announcement to make." her voice was soft, yet independent. "I have spoken to Admiral Ackbar and Lucious Victorinox before he had retired and I earned the position as Naval Liason to the DWRP."

The room grew silent immediately and Arlyn was the first to speak, "Jaini, I'm proud of you. The test and abilities needed for this job are very difficult." Jaini felt a sting for the secret dislike of her older sister. Her heart sank with guilt of the emotions she hid, but she placed on the mask. A smile formed as she thanked her sister. Her parents both gave their acceptance, and Jaini was happy to detect a sense of reluctance to let their youngest daughter into the world.

Ryan had remained quiet and for a good reason. She had read, with full clearance, of a mission he was involved in. It was a diplomatic mission to a world, Jaini would never logically guess the Alliance was interested in. His silence only proved he knew of Jaini's curiousity.

Kyle, Keirail's husband, had offered a toast bearing some of the nicest compliments anyone mentioned to her over the past couple of weeks. She blushed and their glassess clinked.
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, June 28th 2006 03:55pm    Post subject:

Sorry to intrude, but I am so hitting on her! :P

:twisted:

credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, June 28th 2006 11:50pm    Post subject:

If I misinterpreted your first post regarding Ryan's entrance, apologies...it is late. :p Also, sorry for the wait but I just finished school today, so I have alot more time. :)

Leia entered into the room as the security guard returned to his post outside. Her two children, whose heads were almost above her knees now, flocked beside her playing - or fighting over - a little toy. Jonash was just a little shorter than his sister Jaina, but their faces were similar. The recently-combed brown hair fell from their heads. Jaina's hair reached her chocolate eyes, a trait which all three of them shared in common. However, Jonash’s hair was already unkempt and messed by his own little grubby hands. Neither of them particularly enjoyed the many social occasions Leia was required to join since their births, but they were now smart enough to figure out how to avenge themselves to their mother. Organa Solo did hope, however, that this would be a break from the formal setting. Chief Pallanén-Davad also had three young children – perhaps they would be able to play with the twins.

Leia gave them both a gentle push as she continued walking through the house. They were too preoccupied with the Koreemok the Friendly Wookiee figurine. Leia couldn’t believe how such a stupid little plastic mold could entertain, and cause fights, between the two kids. Still, it kept them occupied more than the latest IS-0.5 or 5-IS or whatever-it-was Early Childhood Learning Station could.

They eventually found their way into the main dining area where the entire family was seated. Leia put on her best smile while the kids’ eyes went wide. “Why is there big birds in your backs?” Jonash confusedly asked as he stared intently at them. Leia cut him off with a sharp glare.

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Thu, June 29th 2006 10:35am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 02:36am    Post subject:

No, you did a fine job except - I HAVE THREE KIDS! And to make it easier, you met my family when they moved here. :P

The Chief of State had arrived with her two children and as they made their way to the table, Jonash asked a rather interesting comment, receiving instant clutter of laughter from the Thanagarians. Irina kindly said to them, "We are Thanagarians...humans with wings. To us, they are like your arms and feet."

Arlyn smiled at the little boy and as they took their seats, several maids entered the room bringing child distractions and booster seats. Arlyn looked to the Chief of State and smiled gently. A welcome gesture by her family was made to the Solos, especially Jack. "Thank you for coming." Arlyn's father was clearly pleased to have her here, "May we start?"

As everyone nodded Jack turned to the nearest maid, "Rasabelle, you may begin?" The maid dipped her head and left the room. Even some of the maids from Thanagar joined the Pallanén family here on Denon. With excellent pay and such an attachment to the entire family, Jack and Irina were happy to pay for the entire crew's moving expenses and keep them aboard. As Jonash and Jaina kept themselves busy with their little action figures, Ryan was eager to join into the fight of the figurines with one of Damian's toddler gungan figures that was still in his pocket.

Arlyn looked to the Chief hiding a smirk of her husband's childlike behavior, "I'm glad you came. You look very beautiful tonight, I might add." Her eyes glanced over to see the wookiee warrior stomping over the gungan causing Arlyn to laugh slightly. "Is there anything we can do for you?"

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 02:56am    Post subject:

Ryan watched their triplets in the toddler holo-camera as Leia Organa Solo arrived. Ryan set the pad on his lap, the fuction had been set to vibrate versus audio alert; in case one of the children would awake, he would be the first to know. The two Solo children, after receiving Irina's answer on the wings, raced towards their seats. With a smile Ryan identified a youngester figure equivalent to a wookiee doll or action figure. Perhaps the doll/action figure was influenced by the children's liking to Chewbacca; whom which Arlyn had sent an invitation to. They had yet to receive a reply, but no doubt, the wookiee was in peril because of Han Solo's disappearance.

Ryan greeted each of the wide eyed children, who seemed to warm up to the human replica droid after time. As the maids brought out their booster seats and as they were able to match the adults, their figure battle was brought to the tabletop as the wookiee tramped over Jonash's toddler utensils.

Ryan, detecting Damian's gungan toy in his pocket, retrieved the figure and caused it to 'jump onto the table'. As the wide eyes emerged again, Ryan entered the play scene gaining a slight favor and twinkle of entertainment. As Jaina and Ryan played, fighting, dancing, or chasing each other, he was beginning to see Jonash's disappointed face as he was left out of the fake battle. Ryan collapsed the gungan in front of Jonash's short arms, pretending not being able to play any more.

"I'm sure Damian wouldn't mind if you played with Jib Jab for a while." Ryan said while watching the happy youngster pick up the gungan with a large smile. A few seconds later, Jaina brought the gungan toy to the table with a hard smash, causing laughter in all that was watching.

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 03:17am    Post subject:

Leia smirked. Apparently, the odd obsession with the little figurines was contagious. She turned back to look at her hostess and continued to smile. "Thank you, Chi--Alatáriël," the Chief of State corrected as she sat before the table. "I'm fine, I'm just hoping that we can have a good time...it's not been a good few days," she continued somberly.

Back to top »
Jaini Pallanén
Private

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 12:53pm    Post subject:

Jaini Pallanén sat with her hands folded into her lap while watching the two children arrive. They were extremely adorable and the craving for her own children had only increased. Jaini sighed and smiled, like the rest of her family, to the arrival of Chief of State. Jaini had grown to respect this woman greatly and it was truly an honor to be sitting with her at the table.

Ryan had pulled out one of the boy's favorite gungan figures and began to play with the Solo twins, causing Jaini to laugh. Ryan was too cute and her sister was extremely lucky to have a man with such innocent family qualities. Despite the trillions of bachelors out in the galaxy, Jaini had yet to find one.

Arlyn and Leia seemed to hit it off, Arlyn always did with people, and Jaini engaged a conversation with Kyle. He was a worthy husband as well, just a teenager that never grew up. She doubted he participated equally in the child care, but he was extremely handsome as well. Not to mention, him and Keirail touched on a spiritual level of some kind.

Jaini was happy the food was brought out. The maid seemed to have noticed Jaini's attitude, things had spiralled downwards for her since the move, but things would change when she made her own life and journey outside the family.

Taking her fork, she stabbed the vegetable and brought it to her mouth.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, July 01st 2006 11:02am    Post subject:

"Okay, guys, come eat," Leia said to Jonash and Jaina. Naturally, they ignored her the first time - they appeared to, at least. "Jonash and Jaina..." she called sing-songly.

"What?" Jaina asked, fearing the worst.

"It's time to eat. Let the toys down for now," the mother explained.

"But they're hungry!" Jonash yelled.

Leia clenched her jaw slightly and stood up, pulling the two kids by their arms to the table. She decided to let them keep their toys, since they would cry if they did not have them. She didn't want to cause a scene.

As they mocked her, Leia gave them a sour look and sat back in her chair. She picked up a fork and smiled slightly at Alatáriël as she poked her food.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 12:02pm    Post subject:

Arlyn happened to be starving, coming straight from the security building, to a long senate session, then here with nothing to eat. The maids had made all of their favorite meals, including a meal they believed Leia loved. Arlyn took her utensil and snatched the nearest foreign vegetable and brought it to her lips. Delicious.

Arlyn eyed Ryan's lap, mostly at the triplets who were still sleeping with ease, as she looked up she noticed Ryan was looking at her in a more...passionate point of view. Arlyn dabbed her mouth with the napkin, then leaned over slightly and kissed his cheek. She could tell he blushed slightly as they both returned to eating.

Jaina and Jonash ate in the typical toddler manner, yet they collected sweet smiles from everyone. Arlyn eyed her youngest sister, Jaini, she could tell something was on her mind, when Arlyn remembered her own news. Arlyn looked to Leia and carefully said, "How is...'work'?" her voice was calm and friendly. But Leia's answer met everything to Arlyn and Ryan's future within the Rebel Alliance.

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 06:07pm    Post subject:

Sorry Cray, but I have to write the ending of the Pallanén family.

The long dinner had come to a close as the Pallanéns walked the Chief of State and her kids towards the door. Arlyn looked at her with some tears remaining in her eyes, "Good luck, Mrs. Organa Solo." Arlyn's voice was soft, "Thank you for being there for our family. You shall always be in our hearts."

Ryan Davad shook Jonash's hand while Jaina gave him a hug good-bye. They treaded outside as the guards escorted her and the two tired toddlers back to their vessel.

The thanagarian family, with the two husband humanoids, turned around and re-entered the house. Within the hour, everything would be changed.

Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 06:09pm    Post subject:

This post takes place in the Pallanén-Davad portion of the Estate...its like a seperate building, yet still slightly connected to Jack and Irina's building.

Ryan and Arlyn looked over the sleeping triplets, knowing perfectly well they would be awake in the next few hours. Arlyn kissed each of their children good night as Ryan followed and tucked each of them in with a father’s touch. The holo-cameras were activated and the parents left the room.

Arlyn collapsed on the couch pulling Ryan towards her. She kissed his hand softly and pulled his arm around her body. He kissed her cheek, his body lighting with a passion as his hands rested across her breasts. Her hips dug into his pants, causing something to stir as they kissed each other softly, at first, but it grew more passionate.

Arlyn undid the top part of both of their pants, as she licked the tip of his ear. Ryan kissed her neck gently before letting his pants drop, revealing his blue boxers. Ryan’s hand caressed her waist before he causes her pants to drop next to his.

Ryan kissed his wife across her gentle lips as they stepped into their bedroom. Her hands wrapped around him as she pulled his body into her own. Her tongue skimmed his mouth before it penetrated his mouth. Ryan’s tongue greeted hers as they tangled together. Arlyn’s hands slide up his shirt and she began to play his chest, as he tongue followed back into her own mouth.

Ryan twisted the thanagarian and carefully pushed her onto the bed. He took off his shirt, leaving only his boxers, and slowly bent to kiss her across the lips, his hands undoing her own top. Her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him in much closer as they continued to passionately kiss.

Arlyn’s hands wrapped around Ryan’s bare chest, his smooth skin and muscle caused her to laugh with a sense of pleasure as she reversed their positions. Arlyn sat on top of her husband, kissing his lips at first before she kissed his chin.

Her tongue skimmed to his throat, playing slightly with his adam’s apple before descending to one of his nipples. A chill erupted within his body, his hand caressing the back of her neck as she continued her descent. The thanagarian tongue explored the trail from his replicated belly button as her fingers grabbed the edge of his boxers.

Her warm hands slipped up the open sides of his boxers, but Ryan couldn’t remain still any longer. Arlyn was lead back to his lips, as they both lay nearly nude. Both of their under garments remained, but within a few minutes, they were gone leaving only the heated passion between the two of them.

Back to top »
Jaini Pallanén
Private

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 06:26pm    Post subject:

Jaini was alone in her parent's portion of the estate, sitting in the living room with the holo-screen on the latest drama show CRASH!. It was about a man that had landed with a droid on some toxic planet and had to survive until another vessel stumbled upon his location. Jaini sat with her arms folded, grasping the blanket for some extra warmth.

BANG!

An explosion erupted over the Pallanén Estate, then another and finally a third. Jaini leapt to her feet wondering what in the blazes of hell was going on. She grabbed the security monitor attempting contact with the security team, yet to no avail. Jaini used her skills to hack into the last remaining holo-feed only to find dead bodies. Jaini dropped the pad, terrified. They were under attack.

Jack and Irina emerged instantly, looking at Jaini with a confused look, but Jaini was frozen. Jack read his daughter's face and stopped instantly, frozen as well. Irina yelled as the door was blasted open, blaster fire filled the rooms, shattering the glass and every relic from Thanagar in sight. Jaini managed to hit the ground, before being hit, but her mother wasn't as lucky.

In a slow motion fall, Irina began to fall to the ground, impaled by two blaster shots. Jaini screamed as her mother's eyes began to grow cold. Two men emerged with rapid fire blasters. Their faces were cloaked in a mask and dressed completely in black except a single symbol on their arms.

<O>

Jaini used her wings as an advantage to slide across the floor and kick the nearest invader with her legs. He crashed to the ground and Jaini kicked herself upwards, grabbing his blaster in the process. Swinging it with all her might, she knocked the next assiliant out. She turned the blaster in her hand, then fired at the unconscious bodies until the weapon overheated. She tossed it aside the blood pool and grabbed their side arms, while running towards her father.

"PAPA!" she screamed, tosing her father a blaster. He was bent over his fallen wife, whispering his possible final goodbye. Jaini began to cry, but she heard more incoming forces. Jack lifted his wife over his sholder and they began to run towards the side exit.

Jaini stopped, "Dad!" Jack stopped as well, turning to his youngest daughter, "The children! They might not have heard the blasts!" Jack was confused, overwhelmed by the attack. Jaini knew this was her hour, "Dad...take mom to the shuttle and get help! I'll go for the others!"

Jack kissed his daughter's forehead and rushed off, but as soon as he turned the corner the room exploded. Jaini ran in the other direction, but stopped. Two thuds were heard, bodies hitting the floor. Her parents were dead. She sobbed, but her wings and legs carried her forward knowing if she wasn't fast enough, they would all be dead.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 06:52pm    Post subject:

Arlyn rested in her husband arms when the explosions were heard. The massive shockwaves rippling throughout the estate. Her eyes opened instantly, as did Ryan's. They jumped immediately from the bed, shaking with fear and anxiety. Arlyn's heart pounded thinking of the implications. The house was under attack? If this was the case, help would be onthe way within a few minutes. But if they came in massive numbers, they wouldn't be alive by the time security forces responded.

Ryan grabbed for a pair of blasters, tossing one to Arlyn. They looked at each other then ran towards the triplet's room. Upon entering, they were too late. Five men stood within the room, each holding a blaster and three of them a child. The children were quiet, but the men in black looked at Arlyn specifically. "Both of you drop the blasters, or the babies die." his cruel voice was manipulated by a voice changer.

Arlyn looked at him, venom on the edge of her tongue, "Harm them and you will die." She tossed her blaster aside, as did Ryan. They couldn't risk harming the children. Her eyes looked to Damian, then to Isabel and finally to Lucas. Her eyes looked into the black suited leader and she waited for a response.

"Lady of Geonosis." he snarled, "Witch." he hissed, "You are hated by millions, you know that? There are people in your own government that would love to see your brains splattered." Ryan stepped forward but the twisted man pulled out an EMP looking device. "I hope you said good-bye to your husband."

Arlyn looked to Ryan a wave of pain flung over her as she screamed, "NO!" And the man activated the device. Ryan looked at Arlyn, his lips trembling a 'I love you' before he fell to his knees and face forward into the ground. Arlyn sobbed as she dropped to the floor. The man laughed, "What a pity." Arlyn looked up into the man's slit and prayed for a moment. Her heart was at its lowest. She nearly crawled to Ryan and pushed him so she could kiss his lips one final time.

"Get up" the man's computerized coldness sliced through the emotional air. Arlyn kissed him again and slowly rose to her feet. "Good birdie. Now we are taking to the children to a world of slavery. They will grow up, beaten, crushed and worthless. They will become the bottom filth of the galaxy." he laughed, "And little Isabel, if beautiful enough, might just become a dancer for a Hutt's court someday."

Arlyn was torn between hatred and sorrow, a deadly combination. When kissing Ryan he had picked up her own blaster, but kept it hidden behind her. She needed a moment...

The doors threw themselves open as Jaini emerged, firing wildly with a pair of maids. Trained in the arts of Thanagar, they all met their targets, beheading all four. Arlyn had the privilage to behead the leader. She couldn't believe she had fired, risking Lucas's life, but she had no other chances.

Jaini looked at Ryan and collapsed next to him. Arlyn sobbed, but the crying children needed both of their assistance. There was no time to mourn, not yet. Arlyn reached for Lucas as Jaini lifted Isabel into her own arms. A maid, Kristina, held Damian. The four women looked at each other, all of them crying in the heat of the motion. Arlyn looked at Ryan, her feet barely able to stand, but adrenaline kept her moving.

"Come, father waits for us." Jaini was lying, but Arlyn had no other choice but to follow her younger sister. She was too emotional to do anything else.

Jaini Pallanén
Private

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 07:15pm    Post subject:

Jaini ran with Isabel in her arms. The child cried softly into the night, little did the little girl know, or perhaps, she did know. Jaini kissed Isabel's head as they ran through the long cooridors. Jaini unhooked her blaster and fired directly at the window in front of them. It shattered upon contact, enough for them to pass through. Jaini halted, the hallway parted for a moment, leaving a gap for the staircase. Jaini waited, the maid without a child in her arms nodded and took a step out.

Instantly a blaster shot sounded and sniped the woman, her brains splattered across the wall causing everyone to recoil. Jaini transferred Isabel to Arlyn then retrieved a grenade they had taken from the storage and tossed it into the lower steps. An ruffle was made, but the explosion silenced the attacker. Jaini emerged with her blaster, her thanagarian eyes scanning the area. It was clear.

Kristina ran across and stopped before the window. Arlyn, with two crying children in her arms, bolted across the room just as four more intruders emerged, sniper and blaster rifles in hand. Jaini cursed firing random shots to confuse them, before retreating to the side of the window. It would be a matter of seconds before they ran up the stairs and had them cornered. The question was whether or not it was safe enough to fly from the Pallanén window.

Jaini opened her wings, making the decision for them, and jumped through the opening. She flew around the area, attempting to attract any blaster fire. None. Arlyn nodded, jumping outside the window with Isabel and Lucas, and closely after was Kristina and Damian. The babies sobbed into the night, which brought some attention to their area.

The situation was far worse. Not only had the cult assumed full control over the house, but they were giving the security forces a good struggle. Blaster fire was all around the house, Jaini knew it was only moments before the enemy would detect them.

Less than a second and Jaini was proven right beyond anything she wanted. A sniper clipped Kristina with a headshot. Damian screamed as he began to fall into the night, towards the ground. Jaini cursed, diving for her nephew.

She managed to collect the child, moments before a fatal ending. But they were trapped. Arlyn, holding two of her children, and Jaini carrying another would proved a difficult task to fly into the open night. As the sniper erupted blaster shots around them, it was only a matter of time before they would both be dead.

A massive engine roared ahead of them as a shuttle emerged. The ramp descended dramatically in the air revealing a safe haven. Arlyn and Jaini ascended rapidly and flew inside of the hanger, landing hard on their backs a sigh of relief from each of them. As Arlyn rolled over, her older sister realized the fate of their dear mother. Irina laid on the floor, Jack at the pilot seat. The ramp doors were beginning to close, but a massive missile slammed into the shuttle, throwing Damian out of her arms as Jaini was tossed into the open sky. She plumented to the ground, landing hard.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 07:25pm    Post subject:

A Jedi friendly human steered the speeder towards the Pallanén Estate, only to be swarmed by Rebel Security Warnings. The place was a chaotic uproar. The cloaked attackers were losing strength, yet impressively well equipped. Yoogle touched the Force, attempting to secure the location of the Pallanéns. A lone shuttle was attempting to accelerate out of the atmopshere, as enemy missiles were launching and smacking into its target. A few more shots and nothing would be left.

"Drive over the missiles, you will!" Yoogle ordered drastically. The speeder swarmed into the air and shot over the missile launching position. Yoogle jumped, rapidly descending towards the ground while using the Force to decrease the rate of fall. As he landed, he ignited his lightsaber and dismembered two of the attackers in black.

Yoogle used the Force his eyes fell upon Jaini, who had suffered massive wing injury. Three attackers swarmed her, blasters in their arms. But they weren't killing her, merely extracting information. Yoogle had precious time, before they would get what they wanted or become frustrated enough to kill her.

The green master, threw his lightsaber, beheading two of the missile launchers before the blade swung back into his arms. "Two birds with one lightsaber." he said before leaping into the air and towards Jaini.

Back to top »
Jaini Pallanén
Private

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 07:39pm    Post subject:

Jaini looked into the blaster cylinders of the masked men, her eyes clouded with defeat. She had saved Alatáriël's children, but had failed the rest of her family. She was surprised to see her father and mother alive, but seeing the missile impact on the shuttle, it would be impossible for them to escape with life.

"Who are you?" Jaini demanded. "Why did you do this to my family?"

The masked man slammed his blaster into her head and forced Jaini to the ground, coughing up blood. "Damn, you are stupid." his cold response as he spat on her body, "We are followers of an ancient religion, and this is a mere test. Seems the celestial glory your family had, no longer exists."

Jaini laughed as she rolled onto her back, her wings broken. "They'll escape you know. She always does. It always looks like she or someone is dead, but... never happens."

The man kicked Jaini's face then bent down and pulled her hair so that she could look straight into a device. "You daddy crawled into a safe shuttle?" his cruel response brought chills to Jaini, "We secured some explosives on the top of the shuttle. It's a pity we have had to kill all of the children, but we can't allow them to continue with their destiny, now can I?"

Jaini, still clutched by the man's grasp and bleeding, only laughed harder. "It wouldn't be destiny." Jaini closed her eyes, having the final laugh before receiving another kick to the head. As she drifted, fear engulfed her body and mind as a massive explosion was heard. She opened her eyes to see the sky on fire, before drifting into 'sleep'. Tears of blood cluttered her face.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 07:44pm    Post subject:

Yoogle watched in horror as the shuttle exploded in massive display of fire and destruction. Parts of the shuttle hammered towards the surface, impaling the masked troopers. But shouts of joy erupted among them, as Yoogle fell to his knees. Impossible this is he thought. The Force sent a massive shockwave, death. His eyes looked back into the sky as the flames died away, his heart evaporating.

Yoogle sensing a disturbance watched as Jaini closed her eyes for the final time and he felt her death in the force as well. As he turned a man yelled, "We thought we might see you here today Grand Master. But take a look at this." A rocket encased in cortosis was shot, sailing towards the Jedi Master. Unable to change its trajectory and the lack of the force, the missile slammed into the Jedi Master's location.

He was shot into the air and landed, dead.

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 08:08am    Post subject:

As Luke landed he realised that he had in fact landed in the middle of the unknown’s defensive position. “Ah crap,” Luke said to himself. He quickly unhooked his lightsaber, opened the hatch to his ship and jumped out. The first two guards were caught completely off guard as the emerald blade came through the air removing their top halves from the bottom halves.

The next group, massing somewhere around 12 in number, were ready for him, they raised their blasters, “What now Jedi?” one jeered. Luke just shrugged and put his deactivated lightsaber on his belt. He extended his hands to show he was unarmed and then pulled all the weapons from their hands. As he did so he twisted them around so they were pointing at their former owners. The rifles then fired repeatedly as the masked guards went for their sidearms. The guards went down. He heard a loud roar over head and several explosions as Denora’s Fury flew over head destroying… practically everything

Luke heard an all too familiar sound from this battlefield. A missile, protected by a cortosis covering was fired, Luke turned and there it was. Instead of trying to dodge it. Luke concentrated for a moment… as he did time seemed to slow down, from his perspective. For everyone else he became a rapidly moving blur.
Luke ran towards the missile, all the while thinking, 'If Nicole knew that I was doing this she’d kill me.' He approached the missile and jumped, flipped in the air and landed, softly, on the missile. He ran forwards and jumped again, flipping again and landing on the last missile launcher. Using the force Luke bent the barrel back in on itself then flattened it. Two men opened a hatch and Luke stomped it back down. Then sealed it shut with his lightsaber.

Last edited by Luke Skywalker on Wed, July 05th 2006 08:10am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 08:24am    Post subject:

Jase landed his ship and headed for the top hatch. Opening it, he let the Force flow through him, feeling it fill his spirit. He leapt through the hatch, igniting his new yellow bladed saber and bringing it down as he landed, slicing a masked attacker in half vertically. He quickly spotted another one, who opened fire on him with a blaster. He let the bolts deflect off of his DXT-3 armor and reached out with the Force, pulling the man onto the blade of his saber.

He lifted the man's mask and looked at the face, the eyes wide with pain and terror as the life faded from then. " Boo," Jase said quietly, pulling his saber out through the right side of the man, the body falling limply to the ground. Jase deflected blaster bolts with his saber and cut his way into a group of five men. Heads and limbs went flying as the yellow blade became a blur of movement.

A large explosion and Jase turned, seeing a missile being fired at him. Quickly, he reached out with the Force, sending the projectile flying back to his attackers, an explosion and screams were what followed. Jase leapt into the air, grabbing the purple blade of Mace Windu in his other hand and igniting it. Lanidng in a group of about ten men, he spun and twisted quickly. The yellow and purple blades cut into the men, searing flesh and stealing life.

Jase placed the purple bladed saber back into his belt after retracting it and quickly brought his yellow blade behind him, blocking the sensed attack of a lone man with a vibro-sword. Jase pushed the blade back and turned, facing his attacker. " It ends here Jedi!", the man screamed, brandishing the blade menacingly. Jase gazed upon him, his eyes emotionless and in a heartebeat, he had moved forward, severing the hand that held the vibro sword. The man screamed and Jase drove his lightsaber's blade into the man's open mouth, bringing it upward through his skull. The mutilated body fell to the ground and Jase shook his head. " yes, it does end here, fool."

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora
Leader of The Unknowns, Rogue Jedi, Smexy
The Hugh Hefner of Homicide

Jedi Powers: FS Roll
DT-III Armor: Having the right connections
Mace Windu's Lightsaber: Clever plotting
Getting away with murder: Priceless

Holder of the 10,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 08:29am    Post subject:

“Luke! Luke!” Called a female voice.
For a moment Luke’s mind drifted to his Aunt Beru, but he soon realised it was Chief Ma’shi. “Ma’shi!” He said, “How are you guys holding up? And why’re you leading troops now Chief?”
Ma’shi frowned slightly as she scampered up the embankment to the missile bunker, “No one else was available with my combat experience, and we have thirty dead, Twenty five with serious injuries. We’re lucky you came along when you did… how’d you know we were in trouble?”
Luke stroked his chin gently and said, “Please. I’m a Jedi.”
Ma’shi smiled slightly and her eyes suddenly bulged and she fell forward. Luke quickly looked her over, she was still alive… she was shot by a Verpine Shattergun, very quiet and very deadly.
Luke had had enough of this, he met up with his one and only Jedi Knight, “Jase, you like fireworks?” He cracked his fingers and extended his hands bolts of magnificent emerald lightning shot out of his fingertips launching and arcing hitting all the remaining masked troopers frying their insides, killing them instantly.
He rushed over to Ma’shi and gave her a quick Force Heal once over and made sure she was transported to the Military hospital like the rest of the injured. He strode back up to Jase, “Have fun while I was gone?”
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Pallanén Estate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: