}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
CMAC and Alexander
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Announcements » CMAC and Alexander
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 03:35am    Post subject: CMAC and Alexander

Okay. Things have been really stressed around here lately, and I'm happy to announce that we've come to many conclusions.

My first order of business is an apology to multiple admins. The first being to Cray, Han and especially Ams with the crazy things in the holonet, the forums, msn, private messages, etc. It was a send crap, receive crap with some, and I apologize. We talked, we negotiated. It's the beginning of a new understanding of both sides.

I cannot promise there will not be arguments in the future, but I am taking the first steps to prevent future heated debates:

1. Last time I stopped my internal corruption with the Rebellion, now I'm putting a stop to the external confusion I've caused. I hereby end my alliance with the Ssi-Ruuvi, in terms of military involvement. The Keeramak and I dissolve joint custody over the biological weapons research facility, and all military vessels except the Caprician are turned to their sole control.

---Speaking with the Keeramak, she has agreed to liberate Ithor from the Federation's control and hand the planet to Brote. (Different plans were in the works, but we are doing this to return to our own agendas...mine being the rebellion)

2. Peace with the Empire, OOC. I have said a lot of things, I have manipulated a lot of things. And I'm sorry. I'm returning to the rebellion, full fledged support of my comrades. I have left and/or dissolved my backup plans, my secrets, etc. You can hate me IC, but please understand, my bickoring with you has ended. The two Imperial officers that deserve my first apologies are: Ams Jendob and K. Skirata. Skirata, I've been annoyed with you, but never has that justified the disrespect you've received or the attitude I've shown you. You may have come off as pompous, ONCE...probably you didn't even mean it and I was having a bad day and blew that conversation out of the waters, but NEVER did you deserve the backlashes I gave you over msn. I'm sorry. I don't expect you to become a friend right away, but I'm willing to work on it with you. :)

The second is Ams Jendob. Everyone in this community knows how...excited we can be when the other is around, or the other's characters are a tempting target to lash against. I'm not going to try to snipe him OOC, with undermining his authority any longer. I'm not saying I did, but I want this officially stated as of this moment, that I will abide by his guidelines, and refer to him in PM if I fail to resolve any future problems with Han and Cray's assistance. I think it's safe to say we are on a very fragile neutral ground. It has the possibility of turn around, of rebirth and growth in a positive manner and I'm optimistic. So optimistic, that I will resign from this game, if the two of us cannot work it out. If it comes to me or him, this game needs him at the helm, versus a player like I used to be.

I love plots, I love the creativity and the storylines it creates with multiple characters. As many of you know, I'm leading a Nal Hutta Project within the Rebellion and so far, everything about this project has been positive. I have invited all forms of Rebellion characters and players to participate. This will be an example of my turnaround, my future and my ability to lead and role model the rebellion. Arlyn, and the rest of my characters, are dirty and dusty, but eventually I plan on polishing them off but in order to do that, I require all of your help.

Do not assume this is a trick or manipulation. I do this to help CMAC, and the game establish a balance within myself as a player. I've been misguided, tricked and created plots and emotions that created a dark time in many parts of our lives here. And it's a long process of redemption, but I'm taking those first steps. Encourage me, or let me do it. That's what I ask.

===

Now. Please, let's keep this on a positive spin. I know many will have critical remarks or critiques, but I ask for your faith in this rare time. You can tell me the real deal, but your hatred/dislike isn't needed. I worked hard with CMAC to START a change...mostly within myself.

I have no idea how to close this, but let's give VIII one hell of a turn around, eh?
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 03:44am    Post subject: Re: CMAC and Alexander

Alatáriël Pallanén wrote:
Skirata, I've been annoyed with you, but never has that justified the disrespect you've received or the attitude I've shown you. You may have come off as pompous, ONCE...probably you didn't even mean it and I was having a bad day and blew that conversation out of the waters, but NEVER did you deserve the backlashes I gave you over msn. I'm sorry. I don't expect you to become a friend right away, but I'm willing to work on it with you. :)

As am I with you, it won't be quick...but this is a good start Alex. :P

I'll admit though, I have been a bit arrogant at times and I'm sorry for that. It's just that I feel proud for all that I have created, my characters, the Marine Corps, the Starfury fighters, all of it...and sometimes that pride gets in the way of clear thinking. :?

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Fri, June 01st 2007 03:48am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 03:48am    Post subject:

I think every member of this game is guilty of having exceptional characters. And yours, Skirata may be annoying, but I enjoy them: A LOT actually. More than I realized in the past hour. I read your posts, I like your writing.... lol. So... I'm a fan of yours, just came about it the complete wrong way. :D
Velora Antana
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 04:30am    Post subject:

I think that was a very brave thing you just did, Alex, and I hope everyone else will think so too :)
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
CMAC Webmaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 11:05am    Post subject:

I agree. I'm proud that you posted this, and I'm proud that we both took this step last night. :D
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 11:38am    Post subject:

I think all of CMAC is proud of you. It takes a lot of guts to come face to face with your problems and then come out with them like this. I admire you for that. :)

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 01:58pm    Post subject:

*hugs Alex*

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. But this is definitely a step towards all of us playing and working better together. :D

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 03:25pm    Post subject:

YAY! For happiness! lol

Now if Skirata would get online, so we can continue the little plots he has going! :twisted:

It's fun to be a part of, actually. :P
Space Jawa
Commander

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 03:32pm    Post subject:

Why can't we be this friendly all the time?

Assets:
3,054,300 Credits
Modifications
YKL-37R Nova Courier Schizophrenia
Stuff abord the Schizophrenia

------------------------------------------------

Star Wars: It doesn't have to make any sense!
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 03:33pm    Post subject:

I will be. : D
Nevin Antilles
CMAC Webmaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 05:12pm    Post subject:

To celebrate this new milestone, *plans Futurama mafia*

What better way to get friendly than to kill each other in the year 3000?
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:01pm    Post subject:

YES!!! That would be awesome, hahaha.
Xaph
Cadet

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:14pm    Post subject:

Why play mafia when you can invade Tau space, eh Arlyn?
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:14pm    Post subject:

Err, Alex... you invaded a faction. :p

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:16pm    Post subject:

Actually, Ryan Davad is pulling out. So... the Federation's invasion is no longer on my hands. I did diplomatic work there, that's all.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:18pm    Post subject:

No, no. Tund. :p

Expand

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:19pm    Post subject:

Who owns Tund? :shock:
Xaph
Cadet

Gosh, it's not like my TAU comment could have had any hints towards it, could it? Really?

Last edited by Xaph on Fri, June 01st 2007 06:20pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Him. :p

Expand

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:20pm    Post subject:

I just did a Search topic, and Tund only came up in my posts... lol
Xaph
Cadet

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:21pm    Post subject:

Yeah, lol, shame it's part of the Centrality.

Which there is a board for.

For the Tau.
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:21pm    Post subject:

Then why wasn't it listed as a planetary subject?
Xaph
Cadet

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:22pm    Post subject:

Where?
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:22pm    Post subject:

Hey, hey. Everyone calm down.

If it's not marked on the map, I take responsibility for the problem. But, um... yeah. You invaded a Tau planet. :p

Expand

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:23pm    Post subject:

Well... :P

Do you have anything on the surface?
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Announcements » CMAC and Alexander
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: