}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Marcoh's Pub
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Marcoh's Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, May 29th 2007 08:24pm    Post subject: Marcoh's Pub

Sitting at the back of one of the countless mid level pubs, Boba narrowed his eyes at the door every time it opened. He had specifically chosen one of the darker corners of the establishment, with a clear view to the door. He also made sure before he even entered, to grab the schematics of the place before leaving his safe house.

That unpleasant experience with the flying whore had taught him that he could never be too paranoid.

Silently, he began committing the faces of the pub's patrons to memory, while he waited for the Commando.
 Back to top »
RC-1207
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, May 30th 2007 10:17pm    Post subject:

Sev walked casually towards the little pub, he left alot of his equipment back on the freighter though, he doubted people would take well to seeing a fully armed Commando walking through the streets. He left his Deece, his pack, and his helmet but kept the rest of the armor and his DC-15s sidearm.

The captain of the freighter had also given him a sort of cloak to were and cover the rest of his armor, it was old, but it did it's job. He didn't like it though, it made him feel like a bloody monk in a monastery. He kept the hood off to try and look less suspicious, figuring that no one would be looking for a clone of Jango these days.

He looked around first before entering the pub, his right hand inside the cloak resting on the grip of the sidearm...just in case. He took a breath and walked through the entrance door, not knowing what to expect. But after his experiences, he was used to getting thrown into a firefight with little warning.

Back to top »
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, May 31st 2007 12:55am    Post subject:

Boba raised an eyebrow as the door of the pub slid open, and a bulky figure emerged through the opening. Even through the smoke, and low lighting, Boba recognized the face instantly.

Inclining his head, he waited until the Commando noticed his mandalorian armor, and nodded towards his table. Even though this was a meeting with a clone of Jango, an exact copy of himself, Boba refused to relax. As subtly as he could, he pulled the DC-17 in his right thigh holster halfway out, resting the trigger guard on the edge of the holster, and waited for the Commando to sit down.

Sev walked over and sat down, he also took his hand off of his sidearm. The Fett line wasn't really known for trickery, Sev firgured that if Boba orthe other person next to him wanted him dead, he'd either be dead already or in the middle of a gunfight. "Been a long time Fett" he said, his voice as low and grim as it ever was.

Fett frowned slightly behind his helmet. He always hated feeling like he was missing something. This man was already in his twenties by the time Boba was nine years old. He didn't remember any of them. It was a shame that he didn't share their experiences, their comradery, but when it all came down to it, he figured that didn't really matter. Not in the long run, anyways.

Boba looked the man in the eyes, through his visor, and said, "I guess it has. How've you held up over the years?"

"As good as can be expected considering what I've gone through these past years. Who's your friend there, doesn't look to be the sort you'd associate with..."

Han shifted position in his seat, angling his head towards Boba, before turning to look back at Sev, smirking. Speaking through the voice synthesizer he had picked up with the suit, he said, "Looks can be deceiving..."

[OOC - JP between Sev, Han, and myself.]

Last edited by Boba Fett on Thu, May 31st 2007 12:55am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
RC-1207
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, May 31st 2007 01:23am    Post subject:

Second part of Han/Dj/Me joint post.

Boba spoke up after his companion offered his retort, "He can be trusted, and you'll see his identity soon enough. There's a reason I've been looking for you, and your brothers these past years, but we'll talk about that in private later. The main reason I've asked you here today, is that I need help to carry out a rescue mission. The objective is a four year old girl...She was kidnapped by Sith."

Sev raised an eyebrow slightly, a small hint of frustration in his voice, "You won't find my brothers Fett, they all died not long after the Clone War ended...they refused an order from Darth Vader and were killed by him as far as I know. From what I hear they did put up one hell of a fight though...and they went out like Mandalorians."

He paused to let it sink in, that he had lost the other three Commandos that he had grown up with, trained with, fought with...then he continued without any change in his voice, "What's our POA?"

Boba frowned slightly, "That depends on where we'll find them. For now, we're putting the word out that we're looking for them. Hopefully, they'll try and kill us, or slip up. If that doesn't work, I still have a few methods that might work. The only constants we're dealing with right now, are that the enemy is an Imperial Intelligence group that answers directly to Vader, and that they're Force sensitive."

Sev grinned and gave a small chuckle, "This is getting better by the minute." He meant it in some ways, he always did love a good hunt...and hunting a user of the Force would be a good hunt indeed.

His response made Boba laugh, "Isn't it, though? Are you interested?"

"Just point me at the enemy, and stay out of my way" he said as he leaned back, he remembered saying that same thing to one of his brothers decades ago...on that repulsive little rock in space called Geonosis while they were trying to rid it of one of the Separatist Army's many useless commanders.

Again Boba laughed, Sev kicked himself mentally for letting Scorch rub off on him so much..."I knew you'd see it that way... Now, let's get down to business. You have any input to add on our plan? And while we're talking, what's your fee?"

Boba's mysterious companion leaned forward and listened as Sev spoke, "We'll need at least one projectile weapon, Force users can't seem to deflect those well. A Verpine Sniper Rifle would be perfect here but they're hard to come by."
Sev flexed his right hand, warming up slightly, "In regards to my fee; I'm not concerned with credits, the thrill of the hunt is enough. That or his lightsaber as a trophy."

Fett smirked, "That'll work. As to the hardware, make a list, and I'll get it."
Boba's companion scowled slightly, "Just remember this is about the kid..."

Boba ignored him for the moment, "You'll have that list, I'll include anything we might possibly need, high grade explosives, mines, shrapnel weapons, etc."

A slight frown tugged at Sev as he looked over at the mysterious companion, "And we come to you, the unknown. What's your role in this? If I'm going into any op I'd prefer to know who might be watching my back...or possibly stabbing it."

The mysterious one smiled and jabbed a thumb in Fett's direction, "We go way back...besides, I'm a businessman, if he keeps his end of the deal, you have nothing to worry about...

Sev made the companion a promise, and hoped that he chose to remember it well, "Just so we understand each other I don't trust you, and if you do anything to jeopardize the op or the safety of the girl I won't hesitate to kill you."

He then eyed up the people nearby, they shouldn't stay around long. "We should probably get moving. Time is wasting and I'm sure you don't want to be caught by this Sith just sitting around."
Fett's companion couldn't let Sev's last remark go without a retort, "Oh, trust me, I won't...I probably want this to be successful more than you do..."

A grin appeared on Sev's face, the same sadistic grin he had when he slotted Sun Fac during the War, "Good, then I won't have to waste a perfectly good sniper round on you."

Boba slid his sidearm back into the holster and stood up from the table, "I think we can leave now, and work out the rest later."

Sev stood up and flexed his shoulders and neck, "I've got some equipment in my ship that I'm going to go grab, you can tag along if you like."
Boba nodded to him, "Sounds good." The group then set off to that little freighter of Sev's.

Last edited by RC-1207 on Thu, May 31st 2007 01:24am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Marcoh's Pub
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: