}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Who Can Help These Poor Souls?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Financial Holonet » Who Can Help These Poor Souls?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, May 23rd 2007 10:47pm    Post subject:

The five billion I placed was considered void the very moment Supreme Moff Ams Jendob of the Galactic Empire placed a higher bid of twenty billion credits. I would suggest your credit and collection agencies contact the Jendob family residence, though, an angry woman would probably answer with children screaming in the background and tell you they do not have that kind of funds.

So. I would advise that you contact the department within the Galactic Empire that handles this amount of credit orders, which would probably lead you to their Naval Executor department. They would ask you to hold while they load the galaxy's destruction into orbit, then laugh at the thought of such a charitable act.

Basically, this is the Galactic Empire's credit problem. Not mine.

I have voiced my opinion against the liar and thief known as Jendob many times before and this kind of situation only shows the obvious signs on two fronts. The first front would be the Empire loves to say many things. They love to promise the good will of the less fortunate and make little word games about how they will make lives better. That's a lie, obviously.

The second front, is if Ams Jendob entered these biddings just to increase the amount of credits I spend, that has surely failed. I'm here to assist their lives, Madame and I will not be held accountable for mistakes and the broken promises of the Empire. I will buy these individuals and serve them to the end of their lifespan, but at a much more reasonable price. Say, what you posted in your initial auction.

I'm not here to play games with a squabbling, overweight and overaged Supreme Moff. I'm not here to play a bidding war, in which the opposing client apparently lacks the funds. It's not fair to me, it's not fair to these individuals.

My words to the Supreme Moff: Clean up your act and perform what your uniform apparently represents. Perhaps instead of creating a sub-command intelligence Executors, live up to what you promise to pay these individuals.

Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, May 23rd 2007 10:57pm    Post subject:

That's the best insult you can come up with? With an intelligence that lacking, there's no way you could help those clones. Crawl back into your hole, my dear. No one will miss you. Even the Alliance would likely celebrate.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, May 23rd 2007 11:04pm    Post subject:

Insults? I was stating fact. : /

Please stay on topic.

Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, May 23rd 2007 11:48pm    Post subject:

Ah hahahahaha... laugh now while you can. :)

Quite amusing. Tell me, any other grammar school jokes you'd like to make? Bathroom humor? No? Good, then let the adults speak.

First of all, little Arlyn, you obviously know little of auctioning. Your bid is final unless you withdraw completely. If someone else qithdraws, well... it's up to you. I don't recall anyone saying you should pay more than your final bid. But I can see how the welfare of a few clones is secondary to you buying a few million more battle droids for your armies. We know of your "wars of independence" on the Rim, where you simply slaughtered those who wouldn't join the DRWP and left it to the remainder who didn't care or were intimidated into submission.

As for charity, you don't know the meaning of the word. If it doesn't put money, planets, or people in your pocket, you can't care less about it. You've shown this to the Galaxy time and time again. The Galaxy, or the Rebellion, or whatever organization you work for that week isn't what's the first priority. It always was, and always will be Alatáriël Pallanén, and that my dear Rebel Security Chief, is a fact.

And now that I have voiced my own opinion on the liar, thief, murder, and terrorist Alatáriël Pallanén, I can only pray that some day I will meet you on the field... because I will not rest until the Galaxy can celebrate your death, though I do regret whatever planet your blood spills upon will forever be tainted.

You do things that would make Palpatine or Tarkin lose sleep, terrible things. And when you are brought to justice, I will be there watching you, and when the firing squad pulls the trigger, I shall laugh as your lifeless body finally falls and we are free of your lies, free of your hate, free of your lackeys and minions, and free of you.

Oh, and just so you know, since your apparent "worshippers" that are inexplicably spread through the Galaxy failed to tell you, the Empire paid in full for its clones. These are yours. I suggest paying up before your "spotless" reputation has a very real, and very public tarnish.

Woops. Han just pointed out a point of confusion. The wars of independence are from VII, not your current blitzkrieg on the UFP.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Thu, May 24th 2007 12:23am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 02:20am    Post subject:

What wars of independence? I don't see where the frak Ams gets all these "makes Tarkin lose sleep" crap. Does he really spill all this OOC-IC so emotionally? I think I'll mail him a teddy bear or diary, something he can talk to...

Interesting. Now that you've used the financial thread as your therapy session, why don't you do yourself a favor: Log off. Turn off your communication tablet and consider going to professional medical treatment of stress.

You have told the galaxy you will not pay your twenty billion auction offer.

We accept that you have failed. Now log off.

Seriously, stop betching. : /

Patrolling and enforcing an auction you backed out of is hypocritical.

Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 02:32am    Post subject:

Alright, cool it you two. We all know you hate each other but this isn't the place to slug it out.

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 01:11pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
...Or both of you can stop baiting the Rebels with OOC remarks.

I was having an IC conversation. Volytar then came and undermined my statements with an OOC remarks. As my remarks were IC, they can hardly be considered baiting. It's my character who's speaking.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 01:27pm    Post subject:

But the OOC remarks you did post were considered baiting. And that's coming from you personally, not your characters. Be mindful of that in the future.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han

Last edited by Han Solo on Thu, May 24th 2007 01:28pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 01:34pm    Post subject:

I told Volytar to stop talking in OOC. How is that baiting?
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 02:00pm    Post subject:

If anyone was baiting it was Volytar who said it in the first place.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near." - Sun Tzu
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 02:44pm    Post subject:

I reviewed it again, and you're correct. I interpreted your comment as agreeing with him and hence, contributing to the problem. But you're right in that Volytar started it and for that I would like to ask that he can please refrain from doing that in the future. We're all adults here.

Also, the OOC comments will be going in a few.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 02:47pm    Post subject:

Possibly some IC, too...

Expand

Back to top »
Surge Skyes
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 05:28pm    Post subject:

Almost everything after page one is baiting.

Grand Air Marshal Surge Skyes

CEO of Skyes Cargo

AWC-180II Red Hawk

1,019,052,120 Cr

6,000 Per Week
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, May 28th 2007 04:41am    Post subject:

I would like to propose a trade, Mrs Pallanen-Davad. One of your basic battle droids for every five clones that I give to you.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Last edited by Tiara Tranada on Mon, May 28th 2007 07:28am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Mon, May 28th 2007 09:06pm    Post subject:

Done.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Financial Holonet » Who Can Help These Poor Souls?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: