}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Who Can Help These Poor Souls?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Financial Holonet » Who Can Help These Poor Souls?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 12:37am    Post subject: Who Can Help These Poor Souls?

I am currently tied up with 'personal' issues at the moment, however I did have time to view the financial holonet and see that the clone personnel that I purchased from Phoenix Corporation recently are soon to come down with the terrible affliction known as Clone Madness. It saddens me to think that a corporation could do such a thing, but what is worse is that I do not have the resources to give these being the care that they deserve.

I have seen the generosity shown by those bidding on Clak'dor's units and I would like to offer these units that I have just purchased for the price of fifty credits each.

The units are as follows;

Clone Commander - 2
Clone Commander - 30
Clone Trooper - 4,968,120
Clone Sergeant - 138,000
Clone Lieutenant - 138,000
Clone Major - 8,625
Clone Marshall Commander - 34

The total amount is 262,640,550cr but I will be accepting offers above that.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 03:36am    Post subject:

I'm a little surprised your government isn't taking the action necessary. However, I understand and will offer 300, 000 , 000 credits.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 01:57pm    Post subject:

Forget it. I'm not letting advanced your armies any further. One billion.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 01:59pm    Post subject:

My armies? I believe I removed all of my forces, Moff. Perhaps your intelligence agencies are not as accurate as I thought.

So I'll provide what your officers have failed to do: the Geonosian forces were removed and decommissioned.

Last edited by Alatáriël Pallanén on Sun, May 20th 2007 02:00pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:06pm    Post subject:

And your Lambda remnants? And whatever you may be building behind the curtain of your private little company?

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:08pm    Post subject:

Turbinia was dissolved, however, we have a single headquarters that is able to produce a small amount of droids in accordance to Rebellion regulation.

Don't even hint towards Origin Zero. And if I wanted clone crazy armies, I'd build them myself.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:13pm    Post subject:

Do we have a deal Ms. Tranada?

Expand

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:14pm    Post subject:

No you don't. 1, 500, 000 , 000 credits.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:17pm    Post subject:

2 billion.

Just so you know, there's a cap on Executors, so you won't be costing me any. ;)

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sun, May 20th 2007 02:18pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:19pm    Post subject:

Tiara, before you even consider the Supreme Moff's offers, he has bid 99 billion on clones before and has yet to make payment on those.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:24pm    Post subject:

LMAO Now whose intelligence networks are weak?
Said the woman who tried to back out of the deal herself... twice.

Expand

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:26pm    Post subject:

Pardon me, Moff? I backed out when you had the upper offer! Not once did I back out while the winning bidder.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:28pm    Post subject:

The concession was at 90 billion, Madam. That means you hold to it or you back out. Apparently, Brote didn't teach about how to engage in an auction as well as terrorism.

Expand

Back to top »
Surge Skyes
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:32pm    Post subject:

I don't mean to interupt, Mr. Jendob, but you never did say were you wanted your clones.

Grand Air Marshal Surge Skyes

CEO of Skyes Cargo

AWC-180II Red Hawk

1,019,052,120 Cr

6,000 Per Week
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:36pm    Post subject:

Actually Moff, take a look at how things proceeded:

Alatáriël Pallanén wrote:
Linked to the Imperial Bid: 90, 000, 000, 000 (same offer with the supply of droids up to Five Billion in Turbinia Supplies)

Ams Jendob wrote:
99 billion.

Sadly, I cannot outbid that. I must retract my offers. I can only hope the Imperial Moff speaks the truth, despite what he believes of me, I can only hope they are served to the best.

Whether you accept this or not, you have my best wishes, Ams.

Ams Jendob wrote:
Perhaps I spoke too rashly... a joint bid of 189,000,000,000 credits to ensure these poor people receive the care they need? I see now that you truly care about these unfortunate souls.

If we both agree, we could lower that offer and put the money into medical research, instead of giving it to the company?

Ams Jendob wrote:
Ninety for the clones (from you), and 99 from us to fund their care. On, say... Corellia.

BLOODY HELL. Unfortunately, the Empire must withdraw because of financial indiscretions of other personnel.

Therefore, we concede at ninety billion to Ms. Pallanén.

I made an offer to your private channels that we joint helped these individuals, you refused. When you saw that I could not outbid you, you attempted to adjust your offer, then concede all the funds to me.

Quite frankly, this isn't Imperial Economics.

Last edited by Alatáriël Pallanén on Sun, May 20th 2007 02:38pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:36pm    Post subject:

That's because I'm currently setting up security arrangements so they arrive safely. I apologize for the delay.

Expand

Back to top »
Surge Skyes
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:40pm    Post subject:

Really... where do you want them?

Grand Air Marshal Surge Skyes

CEO of Skyes Cargo

AWC-180II Red Hawk

1,019,052,120 Cr

6,000 Per Week
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:42pm    Post subject:

Really... I'm setting up security arrangements for them. :p I'll have an answer within about 15 minutes.

Expand

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:46pm    Post subject:

As Emperor of the United Republic Imperium I have never partaken in any terrorist action, ever, I have, under my administration, watched multiple accounts of Imperial terror-ism and have been the focal point of them. Uprising, also, in my name do not count as terrorism, so nice try, but your still an evil Imperial bastard.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near." - Sun Tzu
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:46pm    Post subject:

I don't trust any of you two with these units. You'll be making a mistake.

Ms. Tranada, I have some alternative options...

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:49pm    Post subject:

If that's true and the Empire is preparing probable enslavement camps instead of security arrangements, I will make another offer.

4, 000 , 000 , 000 credits.

Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:52pm    Post subject:

And you're still a fugitive from justice, Heckler. I wonder why your former protege isn't spending her resources on arresting a man that escaped from a Rebel trial and is instead buying weapons of war.

Five billion.

Expand

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:53pm    Post subject:

Oh what a clever connection.

10, 000 , 000, 000 credits
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:55pm    Post subject:

Twenty.

Expand

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, May 20th 2007 02:57pm    Post subject:

As I remember, Moff, you were never put on trial either for your annihilation of Corulag's surface nor was Daara Zend for her part in Corulag's complete destruction, who I believe was introduced to the Empire as an Admiral, put on trial and even in that case you were her commanding officer and you let her do it while we had a treaty, thats a war crime. You really should look into that whole people with glass houses shouldn't throw stones bit.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near." - Sun Tzu
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Financial Holonet » Who Can Help These Poor Souls?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: