}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Haterizin'
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Questions and Suggestions » Haterizin'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 01:49pm    Post subject: Haterizin'

Why was my last roleplay deleted? I cleared it with Alex, the leader of Taris, and he knows how it plans to go. Surely that's enough? And wouldn't CMAC maybe think of talking to me about it?
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 01:56pm    Post subject:

Unfortunately, consent from the player isn't quite enough this time. You're trying to get HK-47 to do something well beyond anything he's ever done, in fact, well beyond what most droids in SW can ever do.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 01:58pm    Post subject:

Yet, like always, you decided to completely ignore me and instead remove one of my privleges.

It's been 4,000 years. How can you still judge by what he did back then? I logically explained all my actions.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:01pm    Post subject:

Not only that, but everyone else was left in the dark concerning this. You need to inform all players involved as well as CMAC. If they can't be reached over MSN, then simply send a PM. We left a note in the thread all day yesterday of our intentions and at the end of the allotted timeframe, we removed the post and all OOC chatter.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:03pm    Post subject:

All players involved: Me and Alex, the leader of the Taris fleet.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:05pm    Post subject:

At the time, his reaction was one of shock, hence the removal.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:07pm    Post subject:

No. You removed it AFTER I told you we agreed about it. Stop lying.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:13pm    Post subject:

We are not lying. No one INFORMED us. That is a BIG deal. You need to inform us with your plans and when you reach a compromise when there are disputes. We were left totally in the dark concerning this and that worries me. We took the actions we did with what information we were given - which was nothing.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han

Last edited by Han Solo on Fri, May 18th 2007 02:14pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:15pm    Post subject:

Why do I need to clear every roleplay I want to post through CMAC? So you can take the appropriate response to cancel everything I do? So you can ensure that I'm never *actually* able to achieve anything?
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:16pm    Post subject:

Wow, you're really that paranoid.

Expand

Back to top »
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:18pm    Post subject:

I have so much reason to be: Han just told me I'm not allowed to roleplay unless you clear it first. Which might not be a problem, except for the fact that 3 times out of 5, none of you are on MSN, and the other times, none of you respond when I send you an IM.

I mean, first you take my character, now you take my roleplays. Ever try putting yourself in my (admittedly powerless) shoes?
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:22pm    Post subject:

Um, no, you don't have to clear every little roleplay with us, and if you stopped twisting everyone's words for two seconds, you'd realize that. However, hacking into an entire fleet does require at least a passing mention to us.

Expand

Back to top »
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:24pm    Post subject:

It's now been mentioned and cleared by Alex. What problem do you have with it now?

EDIT: Aside, of course, from the fact that it didn't happen 4,000 years ago.

Last edited by Dr. Gregory House, M.D. on Fri, May 18th 2007 02:25pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:26pm    Post subject:

I have none now. In fact, I'd be willing to send the post back to you.

Expand

Back to top »
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:29pm    Post subject:

Thanks. And, if you can get on MSN, maybe we can sort this out without clogging up the forums?
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:29pm    Post subject:

Wow. You really just misinterpreted what I just said.

I meant major plot points that involve attacking someone else or killing someone or something BIG like that. Taking over someone else's fleet using a virus would be one of those times where you should consult us.

And I already addressed your concern about not being able to reach us over MSN. There is a little thing called PM. I recommend using that if none of us are on MSN.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:31pm    Post subject:

Tried that. Didn't work.

EDIT: Also, even thought the arguement is over, you continue to act condescendingly towards me. What's that about?

Last edited by Dr. Gregory House, M.D. on Fri, May 18th 2007 02:32pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:33pm    Post subject:

Turnabout is fair play.

Expand

Back to top »
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:35pm    Post subject:

Yet the arguement is over. I was happy, you were happy, and you were going to send me that post.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:36pm    Post subject:

I'm not being condescending. This is my serious voice. I use it when I have to come down as an admin.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:36pm    Post subject:

I didn't say I was happy, though I'm pleased you were.

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Fri, May 18th 2007 02:37pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:38pm    Post subject:

You know I actually was ignored about my plot line for about two weeks. :P So I know how he feels.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near." - Sun Tzu
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:38pm    Post subject:

Quote:
And I already addressed your concern about not being able to reach us over MSN. There is a little thing called PM.

Serious and Condescending can go together.

And Ams, if you're not happy, then why won't you deal with this? And by deal with this, I mean talk about it, not make new rules just to block me from doing things. Seriously, PM/MSN me so we can sort this out.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:40pm    Post subject:

I'm not making new rules to block anyone. :?

And all I'm saying is that for anyone, a plot where you can affect a lot of people (like, hacking a fleet or something similar) needs to go through CMAC too.

Expand

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:45pm    Post subject:

Dr. Gregory House, M.D. wrote:

And Ams, if you're not happy, then why won't you deal with this? And by deal with this, I mean talk about it, not make new rules just to block me from doing things. Seriously, PM/MSN me so we can sort this out.

But that is whole so easier. :P
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near." - Sun Tzu
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Questions and Suggestions » Haterizin'
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: