}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Rebel Alliance Government Building - Security HQ
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Rebel Alliance Government Building - Security HQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Tue, June 20th 2006 06:15pm    Post subject: Rebel Alliance Government Building - Security HQ

Chief of Rebel Alliance Security: Alatáriël Pallanén
Chief Executive of Rebel Alliance Security: Collin Wedge

Building Officers:
Chief of Building Security: Emelia Standorf
-Jason Herald
-Michael Arrando
-Arias Smith
-Miguel Snader
-Meri Judus

Planetary Security Council
-Commander Jim Zoolander
-Commander Julia Wrey
-Commander C'meron F'ubry
-Commander Lizella Burtx

Departments Present:
-Senate Advisory Board
-Counter Intelligence
-Internal Security Aboard
-Senator Security Council
-Planetary Security Council
-War Security Committee
-War Security Experiment Science Committee
-Security R&D
-Rebel Security Holo Network
-Rebel ASCA Communications

Rebel Alliance Security Level: HIGH ALERT
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Tue, June 20th 2006 07:34pm    Post subject:

Denon's skies shined brightly upon the newly constructed security building. The long halls filled with officers collected from around the galaxy, as the most influential people discussed matters in the highest conference. Almost to a point where only an angel could reach and overlook the massive population of Denon.

Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad stood by the window, holding her eldest of three beautiful babies in her arm. Ryan had taken the two boys to Arlyn's parents, while Arlyn had taken her daughter to her work place. She cradled the baby in her arms and whispered, "Your mother has to look over all these people..." her eyes looked up and over the massive population. The brunette thanagarian looked back to her child and kissed her forehead. "Isabell, welcome to Denon."

She had fallen in love with Ryan and shortly after he had proven his sentience, Arlyn realized her own feelings for the man. They experienced many passionate moments and many challenges, but since the wedding, they had been the perfect couple. They held each other when times of depression rose and when the war returned.

The wedding was on Geonosis, hundreds of billions attended or watched from a secure holochannel as the vows were exchanged. It was the moment where Arlyn realized her life had altered, but for the better. Living proof of this was in her arms.

After the massive celebration, in place by Jack and Irina Pallanén, Lucious Victorinox and Toogle the Higher, Ryan and Arlyn had entered their honeymoon. It was there that Arlyn learned of the possibilities of children, as Ryan told her the biological news. A month later, she was pregnant with three healthy heartbeats.

Alatáriël continued with her security duties, becoming a figure among the galaxy as an active mother, much like the impressive Chief of State Leia Organa Solo. The entire Pallanén family had decided, in light of recent events, to leave Thanagar and move to Denon where they could assist the Rebel Alliance in war efforts and watch Arlyn's children grow.

Alatáriël wasn't the only one pregnant at the time, her sister Keirail had also conceived a baby girl.

To the galaxy, it was a time of death and destruction. But in Arlyn's, it was a time of life and hope.

The triplet's birth came while on a security trip to Geonosis, the Geonosian people thrived as their Angel's children came into their world.

Isabel Irina Pallanén-Davad was the first child of Alatáriël and Ryan to be brought into the galaxy. The child was received in her father's arms. After the initial shock of being parents to such a beautiful baby, the second child was on his way.

Damian Christopher Pallanén-Davad was as handsome as his father's image. The Geonosian Archduke had arrived at this moment, and behind the medical glass watched this young boy with fiery eyes. Little did everyone know, but Toggle had chosen this boy to be the future ruler of Geonosis.

Lucas Jessie Pallanén-Davad was the last of the triplets to be born, as Yoogle made his way towards the glass and watched the couple take their children, momentarily, into their arms. Arlyn hadn't noticed the Grand Master's presence then, but later, they would have a talk that would change her life forever.

As time progressed and Arlyn was back to health and the children were released from the medical center, Arlyn and her husband had decided to move permanently to Denon. The Archduke understood perfectly and bid his farewells. It was after this conversation that Toogle asked Alliance command for a geonosian bodyguard team for the Pallanén-Davad children. It was happily accepted.

After the family had finished packing, one early morning, Master Yoogle appeared at their living complex. His eyes were full of magic and wonder as he entered and greeted the triplets for the first time. Shortly after, he told Arlyn and Ryan that their children were gifted. They were Force Sensitive, average, but when fighting together, these three could do great things. At first, Arlyn would not let go of her children and allow them to live at the temple at such a young age, but Yoogle did not demand nor offer such a thing. He promised private tutoring, when the children were ready and when the time was right.

It has been three weeks since that day and Arlyn now stood with Isabel in her arms. The child was awake and listening to her mother's voice as Arlyn sang an old Thanagarian nursery rhyme. As the sun rose, a chirp was heard at the door. Arlyn kissed Isabel, the sweet song had worked, and she was sleeping softly. Arlyn carefully lowered the child into the crib while activating the door panel.

The committee of planetary security members filed in....

Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, June 21st 2006 12:57am    Post subject:

Alatáriël found herself staring at Isabel's crib more often than the Security Chief of the Rebel Alliance should. She was listening and participating in everything that was being said and discussed, but her heart longed to hold the child. It felt awkward not being with one of three children.

As the hour dragged on, her security executive, Collin, had arrived to take her place. The meeting was filled with acceptance of minor positions over the galaxy, something Arlyn didn't have time for.

Despite running slightly late to the Senate, she was beginning to miss Ryan. As the thanagarian rose to her feet, Beldorian the Hutt slimed his way over. The conversation at the table stopped, as their eyes rested on Beldorian and Arlyn. Collin quickly re-engaged the panel to the matters, successfully grabbing the rests’ attention.

"Arlyn, long time." he rumbled looking at the Thanagarian, "Let me see the girl." Arlyn was reluctant to let such a person hold her child, but allowed the man to do so. The Hutt took Isabel into its arms, while inspecting her. "Pretty little thing." his compliment rumbled off the tip of his tongue. Isabel, now awake, watched the Hutt with her wide eyes. The first thought was that Isabel would be afraid and begin to cry.

But an alarming laugh, the first of the triplets was issued. Arlyn smiled and moved so she could look at Isabel's face. " Beldorian, you have quite the touch." The Hutt laughed deeply and handed the child back to her eager mother as Arlyn attempted to get her to laugh again, but to no avail.

"Beldorian, was there something you needed?" the thanagarian asked grabbing the baby bag. The Hutt's entire body shook a 'no' but his mouth said otherwise, "Just wanted to see the infamous child of the angel." Arlyn was beginning to grow annoyed with all the angel comments. It was something she didn't want her children to grow into.

"Very well. I have a senate speech, perhaps we can catch up next week?" the Hutt mumbled a laugh and returned to the table, allowing Arlyn to leave. As soon as she was outside the room she placed the call to her husband...

Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, July 30th 2006 07:42pm    Post subject:

Rebel Alliance Security Conference via Holonet

Secured and Provided by: Rebel Security Holo Network

Members Present:

- Chief Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad, [Rebel Alliance Security Leader]

- Senator Samuel N. Ackamars, [Senate Guard Committee]
- Senator Landon Faylor, ][Interspecies Advisory Board]
- Senator Jaam Pooda, [Trade Commission]
- Senator Torsk Fek'lar, [Internal Activities Committee]
- Senator Ktet Samurix, [Intelligence Oversight Committee]

- Counter Intelligence Chief Nathan Yllin
- Internal Security Aboard Chief Eelysia Massililik
- War Security Committee Representative: Jarrak Biisihm

Topics:

-Security Officer Increase
-Internal Threat: The Hand
-Internal Threat: Morikinda
-External Threat: The Sodan

Logged Conversation, Italics Indicate Translation Was Used:

[Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad:] Thank you for meeting me on such conditions.

[Landon Faylor:] Within such times, such actions may be required.

[Jaam Pooda:] Mi’lady, you are most respected on our world. It is an honor to be here.

[Ktet Samurix:] Chief Pallanén-Davad, perhaps it is best if we continue with the business, as we have much to cover?

[Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad:] Of course. I have approved a 15% galactic wide security force increase. This action was deemed necessary by the Galactic Senate, approved by the Chief of State, and directed by the Commander in Chief. A reorganization has been in progress and my department has operated and co-operated successfully on its own and with other departments within the Rebel Alliance. As our progress and updates reach each world of the Rebellion, even more security officers may be needed.

[Torsk Fek'lar:] On behalf of the Internal Activities Committee, I concur the same results as Chief Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad. Not only was a security asset and officer increase needed, but required in our efforts to stop possible enemy espionage against the state and faction of this great democracy. I can assure that the entire Interal Activities Committee is behind the Chief of Security at this time, as well as, the Bothan Spy Network. In our coalition, our efforts will decrease the amount of possible intrusions.

[Ktet Samurix:] Rebel Intelligence has seen the same problem with Rebel Security, lack of officers and assets, and we have deemed this increase as a necessary move. We stand behind the Security Chief in this decision and wish the Galactic Chief of State would provide more funds for such a department. In league with the Rebel Intelligence department, Chief Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad has captured some of the galaxy’s most dangerous criminals.

[Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad:] Thank you Senator Samurix. I hold the Intelligence Department at high regard at the current moment as well, especially the assistance they have given my department. Our interagency cooperation, hopefully, will not end in the near future. This increased portion of Security officers was a point of conference at the latest Budgetary meeting. I had the privilege to watch the holo-recordings of the meeting and I can say, it will cause a very little dent in our financial assets. With that said, Planetary Security will be under the microscope by several of my officers as we move to protect the homeworlds of this government.

[Eelysia Massililik:] Chief, as part of the Internal Activities Abroad Committee, I can understand the steps taken in the recruitment of an additional… 15%. What I cannot understand is why this action was taken now, despite the available funds several years ago.

[Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad:] Miss Massililik, I can understand the frustration of not having the available officers, equipment, funds and assets to do my job. I did, however, perform the security duties far above normal and average rates of my predecessor Chiefs. With that knowledge in mind, I ask that you understand the Senate’s desire to increase at the moment, is due to the war with the Galactic Empire.

[Eelysia Massililik:] Actually, Chief, we have been at war for quite some time. In that retrospect, can you explain the new internal threat: The Hand?

[Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad:] The Hand is a secretive religious group, following the words and prophecies of Milo Rambaldi. They are a cult that has grown enough power in the criminal world to nearly have a safehouse on every capitalistic planet. Their credit supply seems unlimited, yet they are not interested in achieving massive war fleets. They are interested in acquiring ancient works of Rambaldi….

[Eelysia Massililik:] Chief, if they are simply acquiring artifacts, why are they considered such a massive galactic threat?

[Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad:] Excellent question. The artifacts they are mass purchasing across the galaxy forms a weapon of terrible power. It is unclear what exactly this weapon is, however, we have intelligence and religious works that fortells it will be the end of the galaxy as we know it.

[Jarrak Biisihm:] Chief, please excuse my interruption, I was wondering what exactly this weapon is capable of if such galactic doom is fortold. The wielders of such technology and weaponry would be catastrophic.

[Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad:] Hence the galaxy’s foretold destruction. Considering this is a simple religious organization and the possible applications of this technology is more likely improbable, I am only tasking a small department on finding and researching this organization. If at some point, the cult proves it is worth more assets, we will meet again and discuss.

[Ktet Samurix:] Ma’am, I honestly believe this is impossible. A 15,000 year old superweapon? You’re insane.

[Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad:] *recorded chuckle* I have seen things, Senator Samurix, that has proven Rambaldi’s supposedly rusted, destroyed, improbable, defective designs. I have seen them work with such accurancy, you would believe it was next-generation technology. The Force, if you believe in it, can provide a man with revelation. Obviously he received 16,000 years ahead of his time, technological terrors of massive destructive proportion.

[Eelysia Massililik:] Why is there no recorded inferences of such a man? Such a power?

[Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad:] In Rambaldi’s time, he was only considered a prophet to the people of three religious planets. One of them being Chalacta. The other two have yet to be revealed, as this is a puzzle piece I have yet to put together. In conclusion, if Rambaldi was a hoax and fake, the Hand believes and will always believe he was a real and brilliant prophet. They have created, maintained, and inspired hundreds of thousands of criminal organizations. Their leadership, the Grand Dumunerak, has remained a mystery since the beginning of their organization. Our goal is to capture this individual.

[Eelysia Massililik:] And you plan to do such with such a small team?

[Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad:] Correct. Geonosis will assist in these matters. The discussion of the Hand is finished, as little can be revealed on our efforts. Our next topic is the terrorist group nearly extinct ; Morikinda. Samuel N. Ackamars from the Senate Guard Committee and Torsk Fek'lar of the Internal Activities Committee will debrief us with an update on this organization’s destruction.

[Samuel N. Ackamars:] We have tracked the Morikinda leadership to the far regions of Pakuuna. We managed to capture all but one of the leadership positions and eliminate the present members.

[Torsk Fek’lar:] We have compiled the following report;

Quote:

Morikinda Numbers: 31,032
Morikinda Destroyed: 28,009
Morikinda Remaining [After the Ground Raid]: 3,023
Morikinda Destroyed in the Space Assault: 2,989
Morikinda Remaining [After the Space Assault]: 34

Rebel Alliance Officers Used in the Ground Raid: 35,000
Rebel Alliance Officers Killed in the Ground Raid: 2,392

No Assets lost in the Space Assault.

Intelligence Regarding Morikinda:

Known Location of Yaalaan Piicadr:
-Carida

Known Location of Remaining Members:
-Nal Hutta
-Denon
-Coruscant
-Ryloth
-Manaan

Task Force: Omunition Zakit has been sent to deal with the remaining thirty-four members.

[Samuel N. Ackamars:] Morikinda, for those of you that do not know, has attempted many years to eliminate the Senators by destroying the Galactic Senate building while it was in session. All of their attempts have failed, through the supremacy of our own forces, but we believe a last attempt will be made and the revelation of their most dangerous weapon will occur.

[Torsk Fek’lar:] Which is why we are hunting the last remaining members with relentless and vigor efforts. Chief.

[Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad:] Thank you gentlemen. May your search for the Morikinda and my search for the Hand prosper. Our next external threat is the Sodan. Known for almost a year plus a month or two, they have robbed several factions, made a deal with the Galactic Empire and other neutral worlds. Although an attack on the Rebellion Alliance has yet to be made, we will continue in our efforts to secure our trading ports, planets, and other private/ public sectors.

[Eelysia Massililik:] Madame, our time here has expired. The Senators and I have a meeting with the Chief of Diplomacy.

[Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad:] May the Force be with you and god speed to our ventures and works.

Next Schedule Meet:

[4] Days

Brandon Vita
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, August 08th 2006 04:28am    Post subject:

Brandon stood patiently as the counter-intelligence officers removed the cuffs and gave him back his effects. They had been cleaned and ironed for him in the months that he had slept in a counter-intelligence cell while the Rebels tried to assert whether or not he was telling the truth. He was lead to a public restroom and given his effects except his guns. They were waiting at a checkpoint.

He entered the restroom and put his clothes on the bench. The warmth of the water against his skin was a welcome change from the cold water of the cell where he had slept previously. He turned off the shower and hit the button to dry. His body was blasted by warm air from all sides until he was sufficiently dry, at which point he switched it off.

He dressed quickly and ensured that his hair was done properly. The agents had instructed him to find an apartment and report to High Command for his first posting.

Commodore Brandon Vita
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 12:13am    Post subject:

The returned essence of the brunette's hair blew in the wind, the once blonde attitude fully washed away. Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad stood on the balcony of her office, the wind currents processing through her wings, it was a perfect day for a flight, but something held her on the ground willingly.

Her brunette eyes scanned the morning sky, the sun piercing the retreating darkness. The thanagarian had arrived at work early to speak and formally meet the Bothan Spynet Director. Their previous encounter was foiled by Sark, including the theft of the Oracle child. The Hand had gained a powerful tool in the race in Rambaldi's quest, however, the thanagarian would do everything in her power to retrieve the kidnapped child.

Her computer panel was filled with various reports across the galaxy, planetary systems were beginning to process the new security systems and assets that were in place. A new program had been launched, across the galaxy, all agents and security department officials were now ordered to undergo the program which would increase the effectiveness against double/multiple agents, terrorism, Imperial sabotage, and other advances in the security systems.

With assistance of the Bothan Spynet, more tools were being introduced to the galactic wide Rebel Alliance systems. Secure transmission, military bases, and other devices were now readily available. In league with these efforts, Vaatrik United was in the process of creating an entire new military piece of technology that might place the Rebel Soldiers over the top of their Imperial counterparts. Although the device in question was still going under several modifications, it would soon be opened to the public and specifically to the military.

The peaceful thanagarian smiled to the thought of an hour earlier. Ryan had surprised her with breakfast in bed and a father-children trip to the zoology building not so far from her location. During the mid-afternoon, Arlyn would break from whatever she was doing at the time and leave to meet her family for lunch. The mere thought of the occasion brought another smile to her face.

The sun rose so the very top part of Denon was now in the sun's glorious rays. Walking over to her desk, the thanagarian picked up a unique handset with 'VU3K' in slick writing. Speaking softly she said out loud, "Eve, load the daily reports beginning with Denon."

Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, September 03rd 2006 06:24pm    Post subject:

As Eve was going through several security alerts on the planet Kashyyyk, she interrupted herself with some breaking news. "Chief Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad!!!!" she exclaimed wildly, causing the thanagarian to set down the current report and ask what was wrong, "Corellian Security reported the body of Colonel Ma'shi! She's dead!"

The brunette thanagarian leapt from her chair, grabbing her uniform coat. "Eve, contact my husband and tell him to meet me aboard our vessel. We leave for Corellia at once!" Her eyes looked worried...Though she hated the woman, she would never have wished death upon her...not like this.

"Contact the Chief of State! Eve, do your best." Arlyn asked the artificially intelligent super computer. She nodded, tapping into the various communications to relay the information throughout Rebel Military command. As the thanagarian rushed into the Security's elevator and was rushed to the lobby, she received confirmation that Ryan and the kids were enroute to the ship now. Although their family trip to the Zoo had been postponed, perhaps they could do something on Corellia...after the investigation.

Looking to the secretary, Alatáriël said, "Looks like another planet calls for me, yet again! Make sure you get a hold of the Solos!!!" she stressed the significance of the contact.

And with that, the winged Security Chief was on her way to Corellia.

Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Mon, December 11th 2006 10:05pm    Post subject:

A Geonosian fanblade shot from the atmosphere and its descent towards the Rebellion Security Headquarters was impressive. Cutting short seconds before they would have slammed into the building, the pilot landed them safely in the Security Chief's parking space. The ramp descended coolly as a pair of royal Geonosian guards stepped out to greet the temporary Chief.

Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad stepped from the opening, her foot touching the ramp while her eyes met with the new XO. He was handsome and he replaced the traitor Colin. A brief smile appeared on her face to welcome the man under her command, but it disappeared at the sign of rain. A ripple of thunder echoed across the skies of Denon, with streaks of lightning.

"Should I take that as a bad omen." the man called to her. A thanagarian smile returned and she walked downwards. The pair guards followed her closely, the elites not wanting to lose their precious angel in a possible assassination attempt. Precautions were about to be increased, especially with the activity of the Imperial War.

Drops of water sailed from the merciless heavens and onto the Security Headquarters building. Thunder began to pound with much more force and she knew it was time to get inside. Three of her female aides emerged from behind her, stunning the man instantly as he gazed upon their beautifully programmed faces. He took a step back, crippled by an unseen love at-first-sight type of look. Ignoring him, Arlyn pressed forward and into the Security Headquarters doors. A pair of elites emerged after her, along with her three aides and the stuttering XO.

It had been a few weeks since she had been inside of the facility, but it was nice to be back.

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, December 11th 2006 10:17pm    Post subject:

A massive sound cracked the skies of Denon as a thunderstorm erupted around them. Women screeched and ran for cover from the merciless rain that would eventually frizz their hair. The Human Replica Droid stopped in front of the Security Building, watching his wife's vessel nearly ram into the docking center. A grin appeared on the handsome face of the man as rain began to fall.

It sailed downwards and began to splash over his body. It slowly dripped from his artificially warm body and onto the grounds below him. He loved water, especially the rains that delivered life to those that could not replicate its necessities. His heart began to pound faster as a massive streak of lighting shot across the sky, but a reflective shield caught the bolt before a speeder could be harmed. The wonders of travel technology.

Holding a data padd in his hands from a short friend Arlyn and he had known for years, he entered the building and boarded an elevator. Punching the highest floor he sailed upwards while closing his eyes. In a matter of hours, they would united at a family dinner...something he was craving.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Tue, December 12th 2006 02:38pm    Post subject:

Rain beat against the window of the skyline of Denon as the thanagarian watched over the surface of the planet. Just months ago she had been standing in this very spot with Isabel in her arms, showing her Denon's complicated security measures and the people they protected. Her heart beat faster as the door opened behind her hoping it was the man that she needed most. Turning around, Arlyn's eyes met his and a smile coiled and sprung.

"Ryan." she whispered desperately. It had almost been a week since they last saw each other. Running to him, he took her in his arms and kissed with passion that felt like it had been bottled up far too long. Arlyn's wings affectionately wrapped around the man, taking them into a moment of love and zeal for each other; they explored the familiar regions of their bodies.

Breaking away softly, Ryan handed her a data padd while saying, "I love you and missed you terribly." Arlyn took the pad while kissing his lips gently. Ryan rubbed her shoulders softly as she read the report from the medical doctors of Geonosis and Yoogle's own writing. The man was filled with a new kind of spirit, somewhat ready to face the new galaxy before him. She tossed the padd onto her desk and lead Ryan to one of the seating arrangements within her office. They laid next to each other as Arlyn called to the computer console, "Eve, load up the planetary daily reports, beginning with Thyferra."

The computer woman's voice responded and the reports began to load in as Ryan wrapped his arms around his wife and held her. As they listened, Arlyn mediated the defenses and the security arrangements vocally, not wanting to leave her husband's protective wrap.

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, December 13th 2006 02:10pm    Post subject:

The computer's reports sailed through time, but time seemed to stop as Arlyn rested in his arms. He kissed her cheek every so often to remind her of the love the two shared and quietly listened to her injections to the computer. But something strange happened, as Eve was going over a report of a Quad-e 250 that had ignored departure regulations, Arlyn rose from her feet.

"Stop that vessel." she ordered. Ryan stood so he was next to her wondering the sudden interest. As he ran over the design this was something known to belong to the Pheonix Corporation. Was it a civilian ship? Or funded by Nicole's faction as some kind of spy...

Ryan looked into his wife's eyes as Eve tapped her into the defense fleet's commander, "Commander, I want all vessels to pursue and subdue that vessel. Hold it until I arrive." She ordered and added before cutting the channel, "If they resist, attempt to disable but destruction is permissible."

The Commander acknowledged and then he was gone. Ryan looked into her eyes and without her saying a word he answered, "I'll suit up." She grinned and they began to prepare to board the mysterious vessel.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, December 15th 2006 04:04am    Post subject:

The thanagarian security chief moved quickly through her building. Her husband was fully armed and closely behind her and no doubt in a link with Eve and collecting as much information from the vessel as possible. Whatever was going on, it was registered as a Rebel Alliance Intelligence vessel privately owned by the previous Intel Chief. And anything Ma'shi was involved in, Arlyn was far more than just curious.

After Ma’shi recommended a janitor's closet instead of a Chief position in the Alliance, the two women had become escalated rivals. Although her death on Corellia temporarily put a stop to their bickering, this sudden move of an asset was suspicious. As the thanagarian entered the bitter coldness of the outside, a shuttle was waiting for them and so was excellent news.

"We've captured the fleeing vessel, sir." he addressed Arlyn and saluted to Ryan, "The Golan in orbit has it safely under tractor and ready to bring it in."

Arlyn grinned and responded with an order, "We're bringing a special security force with us. They'll reach the station before we do, but I would like you to allow them clearance before anything else. We need to secure the crewmembers and the ship itself. Is that understood?"

The captain nodded and confirmed the orders. He would relay them immediately and with that, Arlyn and Ryan stepped aboard the shuttle and soon after, it sailed towards their captured prize.

Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Mon, December 18th 2006 01:02pm    Post subject: JP with Gavin Young on behalf of Jock

Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad stood on the bridge of the Golan III Battlestation watching the Quad on the mainviewscreen. The doors shot open as Jock was escorted into the room where she calmly waited. “Yo.” He says to her in a cool manner. Following Jock, Gavin Young was placed into the chair next to Ryan Davad and the detective. Nodding with her husband, the thanagarian shot a triumphant smile at the man and asked, “License and Registration, please.”

The man smirked, “I left it on the ship, your goons should find it. They’re tearing everything else up in there.”

Arlyn shook her head and responded, “They were only sent to collect the crew and nothing else until further orders from myself. And you can bet, they will follow that…” Her eyes returned to the main viewer where a small security feed had appeared of his crew being placed into holding cells. Without looking back at him she asked, “The vessel we captured, is it yours?”

Jock nodded, "It is."

Arlyn's eyes flashed with intimate knowledge of the situation and she looked to Ryan who was nowasking questions with the detective towards Gavin Young. "How long have you owned the ship? Were there any previous owners?"

Jock smirked slightly, "About a year, and yes. As you seem to already know." Not much appears to get passed him, but Arlyn knew she could break him.

"Care to explain a bit further, Mr..."

Jock smirked, "my friends call me Jock, but you can call me Mr Cale."

"Mr. Cale, I would like you to explain your history with the Rebellion and its government." Eve whispered his record within her ear, but she listened to what the man had to say.

Jock shook his head, "Most of it you're not cleared for, Chief."

Wrong Answer, Arlyn hissed mentally. "Very well, Mr. Cale. With the authority of the Galactic Senate, you are hereby placed under arrest." Arlyn moved her fingers and three guards stepped forward and restrained the man and cuffed him.

Jock didn't even flinch, "On what charges?"

Her eyes shot back to the ship, "Status?" The comm officer turned to her, "The astro droids and Eve have assumed complete control over the ship, ma'am." The thanagarian smirked and responded with a cold order "Tear it apart. I want to know the insides and the outs."
Turning to Mr. Cale her voice was equally as cold, "Obstruction of justice., traitor."

Jock cleared his throat, side glancing to the large Geonosian named Bubba, "Obstruction of justice and treason eh... well I don't see how I'm a traitor. Since I was honorably discharged about a year and a half ago."

"Take him the the brig and order the Quad's crew a happy meal." she turned and he was walked off the bridge. Her eyes rested on the vessel knowing the communication and navigational log would be the most important capture. With a final request, Jock called back, "The medic is allergic to meat, so maybe a salad?" Arlyn flashed a smile as the doors closed.

Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, December 22nd 2006 03:11pm    Post subject:

Jock and his crew was brought to the lower levels of the Security Headquarters and placed inside of their protective cells. The thanagarian had returned to her illuminated building among the storm ridden skies. Her short journey was a major success as they managed to capture Gavin Young; the supposed killer of Ma'shi. After the administration of a truth serum and the dissection of the Quad's computers, Arlyn learned that the Nikto was in fact alive.

Her eyes were filled with mixed emotion, as it was yet to be determined if Ma'shi was a traitor or a loyal officer of the Rebellion. If she was successfully cloned and replaced, it was possible that she had been removed for much longer than any one wanted to admit....

Walking off of the massive balcony and into the warm building, several aides greeted her and informed her of Tiara's arrival. It was Tiara that assisted in the initial arrest and collection of the changling that was taken to the far prison world of Rhen Var. A powerful man, Secra was indeed, however, his location would be changing to a more… secured world.

Moving in the warm basking light, Arlyn was also updated on two more suspicious vessel arrivals. It seemed they were gaining more and more visitors while the Senate was in session and had it not been for a holo entertainment section on the holo-networks about the Exchange's plans to humiliate Ktet Samurix, a Senator of Denon, Arlyn would not be so worried. But the fact they revealed his name, was odd to say the least.

The entire Senate Guard was alerted of possible scenarios and the manipulations the Exchange was capable of. If they were moving to put a small hand into their government, it would be slapped- no, chopped off. Their government was going through a massive change and Arlyn had a growing feeling that their leadership was going to be exhausted. Whether Leia would find renewed energy and return to swift action or if she would simply resign and leave the government in a sprawl of power… it had yet to be seen. What was clear, was the Senate was in a upheaval of debate about the Imperial attacks and it was beginning to look as if diplomacy was going to be harder to obtain.

Sighing, Arlyn noticed the Tiara's Fire had landed without its cargo being scanned and checked. Whether it was a sensor error on their part or a scanner block was in effect, Arlyn wanted to know exactly what the woman was hiding. Two tactical teams had been dispatched. One for the vessel and one for Tiara herself. Although the second was under the cloak and dagger routine, they would remain in the shadows until ordered to bring her in, the other was about to rip through any security measures Tiara had set up aboard her vessel. Pity the Rebellion had to worry about such things, but it was for the greater good.

Sitting into her chair, Ryan stopped at the window while staring into the rainy skies. His voice was low and deep, "You think Tiara is up to something?" The thanagarian flicked the orange dye out of her face as she picked up a holo transmitter, "I do."

And with that, she waited for a transmission from either tactical team.

Admiral Audacious
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, December 22nd 2006 04:02pm    Post subject:

The lobby was impressive, as far as lobbies went. Then again, ZIM had not seen a large number of them to really have an accurate method by which to compare them. While there was seating, he chose to remain standing. He was droid, after all. He did not have leg muscles that could tire. Not that expected to wait long enough for that to matter anyways.
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, December 22nd 2006 04:10pm    Post subject:

Ryan stirred next to the window, "Alatáriël, the droid admiral is here. Eve has insured that she could disable him at anytime."

The thanagarian turned to her husband and nodded. She had been waiting to meet version three point zero... using more sentient based programming, he was more independent in his actions and programming, yet bound by Eve and several other programs. He was nothing like Ryan, but a close match.

"Ryan. I need you to secure Senator Joan Lorraine. I have a feeling something will be made against her life." Alatáriël spoke softly. Ryan nodded and was gone before Audacious entered the room.

"Praetor, good to see you again." her eyes flashed with a humorous grin, "I promised you a new body, after the explosive message sent to Kuat of Kuat."

Last edited by Alatáriël Pallanén on Fri, December 22nd 2006 04:13pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Admiral Audacious
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, December 22nd 2006 04:58pm    Post subject:

”So this is the lady they talk about?”

Frankly, ZIM didn’t think she looked like she was anything special. But then, the probably made her more dangerous. Deceiving looks, after all, could be a very dangerous weapon. And this woman would not be standing where she was if she didn’t have something going for her.

The information from the audacious program indicated to him that now would be a proper time for a bow of some kind. At least, it seemed that that was what the real Audacious would have done. As such, ZIM gave a small bow, largely with his head, that was neither overly low nor that took very long.

”Indeed.” he said, responding to her statement. ”And a wonderful new body it is. Hopefully, this one will last much longer than the previous.”
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, December 22nd 2006 05:20pm    Post subject:

"Praetor, I would like you to go to the Denon Golan Battle Station. We have detained a suspicious vessel there and I would like you to conduct the initial search." her eyes were poised. Not only would he be able to find any secret compartments the smuggler would have, but he would be tested. If he failed, he would be sent back to Geonosis for reconditioning. "Cyler has a past with the Rebellion, but he resigned for smuggling and the pirate type of lifestyle. I assume he'll have many tricks up his sleeve and he very well may know the procedures of standard Rebel Security searches. You on the other hand... are not standard and should not fail to locate anything hidden from our eyes."
Cyler Korrel
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, December 22nd 2006 05:22pm    Post subject:

Correction: He was thrown out for disobaying orders at a battle and resumed his old lifestyle thereafter. :wink:

Bounty hunter, smuggler, soilder.
Mercenary for hire.

Captian of the Black Night

"It's nothing personal. Just part of the job."

15,058,940 Cr.

Last edited by Cyler Korrel on Fri, December 22nd 2006 05:50pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Admiral Audacious
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, December 22nd 2006 05:47pm    Post subject:

It had to be a test of some kind. Why else would they use someone of his skills and specifications for such a task, when no doubt numerous other droids existed that could do the same thing. But no matter. He would do what it took to pass this test. Even if it took tearing this Mr. Cylers ship apart. There was more than one way to search a ship.

”Of course. Perhaps I could…speak…with him first. With a little convincing, I’m sure he will be willing to reveal any secret compartments he has on his own. Alternatively, if he owns any droids, they could be searched for data as well.”

It would of course, be easiest if would simply be willing to give up such information on his own. Not that he would be against more difficult methods.
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, December 23rd 2006 06:00pm    Post subject:

"That would be best, Praetor." she kept referring to his old title that was no longer applicable. This droid's demeanor was entirely different and she would have to speak to the Geonosians responsible for its activation. He was usually more aggressive than the present attitude, but perhaps, with its deactivations it was beginning to learn more subtle approaches.

He rose and performed his traditional bow to the Lady before he left her room. She sighed looking at the Denon Golan Battle Station's reports. An additional two vessels were being pulled into their hangar bays and docking ports for scans and inspections. After looking at one of the two vessels, she had recognized it from Geonosis. The weird assistant creator to Audacious 3.0 and he would probably have some answers to Audacious’s programming differences.

"Commander. The second vessel, send Drake to my headquarters. Follow regulations, but I want to speak with the man and whatever he wants to bring to the surface." She paused not wanting to mention he had a strange personality, "He might be odd, but send him any ways." The commander acknowledged and cut the transmission.

Arlyn folded her hands across her desk and sighed. She had confirmation both Ktet Samurix and Joan Lorraine were secured and the remaining Senators had their own private security and Rebellion security doubled. She also had confirmation from the military that more officers would be posted on the many levels of the street and the capital would be secured much more detailed with threats being posted on the holonets.

A holo-transmission arrived and as Arlyn opened it… her jaw dropped.

Space Jawa
Commander

Post Posted: Thu, December 28th 2006 03:59pm    Post subject:

Well, he was here. He figured it was just a matter of waiting now. Finding a seat, he sat down. R3 choose to remain standing.

”Didn’t the message say that the security chief would meet us here?”
”That didn’t mean that they’d be out here the moment we arrived. Relax. I am.”

Assets:
3,054,300 Credits
Modifications
YKL-37R Nova Courier Schizophrenia
Stuff abord the Schizophrenia

------------------------------------------------

Star Wars: It doesn't have to make any sense!
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, December 29th 2006 12:12am    Post subject:

Chewbacca was standing outside of the Government complex with his hairy arms folded sternly across his chest as Han approached at a brisk walk. The news of Fett's capture had surprised him almost as much as that drunkard back at the cantina. Of course, there was always that hint of doubt at the back of his mind and that's why he had to head right over here and check it out for himself. Chewie was ordered to come along to pose as intimidation. Sometimes the sight of a seven foot Wookiee thirsty for action was all someone needed to spill the truth.

The Wookiee greeted Han as he halted before him and immediately woofed a question. Han simply shrugged, looping his thumbs around his gunbelt and eyeing the building before them suspiciously. "I don't know, pal, but that's the word on the street. Whether it's true or not, that's anyone's guess, but that's what we're here to find out." He heaved a heavy sigh and turned back to his co-pilot. "I find it hard to believe myself that Fett allowed himself to be captured by these amatuers," he mumbled in a dark tone.

Chewie barked his sentiments and shook his shaggy head in warning. "Yea, I know," Han agreed, patting the big creature on the arm. "But we've been in worse situations, right?" Han flashed him his trademark smile and began walking toward the entrance. "Let's go and keep your eyes open. I trust these guys as far as I can throw a rancor."

Upon entering the complex, Han and Chewie quickly bypassed any Alliance guard that would get in their way or question them within the halls and immediately approached a reception area. They would probably have those same guards trailing them soon enough, but that wasn't as important as finding someone to talk to and getting the answers to his questions.

A petite secretary with blonde hair behind the desk looked up as the duo approached. "Can I help you--" she trailed off and her polite voice wavered for a moment at seeing Chewie's towering form standing behind Han. "--sir?"

The Corellian nodded to a human and his droid already in the reception area before turning to answer the secretary's inquiry. "Yea, I wanna talk to the security chief. I have some questions to run by 'er." he said simply with his gaze unmoving.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han

Last edited by Han Solo on Fri, December 29th 2006 12:13am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jan Dodonna
Private

Post Posted: Fri, December 29th 2006 11:51am    Post subject:

Jan briskly walked into the building, and took a quick look around. He wanted to meet with Alatáriël to get some things sorted out, and hopefully build a working relationship between them. Despite trying not to acknowledge it, he realized that as each day passed by, he was getting older and older; no longer was he the young youth that defied the Imperials. This would probably be his last assignment, and he wanted to do a superb job at it, and finally go to his retirement, or perhaps become a senator instead.

Seeing a security guard who didn't look like a complete idiot, Jan walked up and introduced himself, asking to see the Alliance Chief of Security as soon as possible.

1,100,000 credits left
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, December 29th 2006 04:26pm    Post subject:

Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad closed her mouth with a bitter turn towards the door. She had just received a holo-transmission from the Hand, and it appeared the emphasis on criminal organizations was returning to a galactic state. Breaking her concentration, a droid stepped inside, its mechanical movement being heard several meters before it even entered. “Chief Pallanén-Davad, Praetor Audacious has seized the-“ The thanagarian security chief was in no mood to here of intelligence and the latest news from her nanny droid. Her raised hand silenced the droid instantly and it pressed the more important information, “Your children are here, milady.”

A sweeping smile wrapped around her face, her eyes twinkling with fantastic joy. They were on the surface, finally, they would be united tonight. Looking into her lobby, she realized that the engineer from Geonosis was waiting for her. He had just arrived minutes ago, but not wanting to keep the man waiting, she asked Eve to load up his information and display it on the viewscreen. If she needed a reference, she would have it.

“Eve, ask the secretary to send them inside.” Arlyn told the headpiece while looking at the pair from a security monitor. The computer chirped with an acknowledgement as Eve responded, “Of course.”

The thanagarian stood in front of her desk, her wings opening slightly in a welcoming stance ready to greet the individual and possibly hire him for some R&D creative works on Geonosis.

Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Rebel Alliance Government Building - Security HQ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: