}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
IMS Titan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » IMS Titan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Surge Skyes
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, May 31st 2007 06:39pm    Post subject:

Fine with me. :)

Surge made his way down the hallway to his room. After a couple minutes, he reached the room numbered 6708. Here he stopped, put down the worn green bag that was over his shoulder, and pulled a key card out of his pocket. He inserted it into the port, and the door quietly hissed open.
Surge stepped in, and tossed his bag over to the bed before flipping the light on. Then he started to change into something more comfortable.

Grand Air Marshal Surge Skyes

CEO of Skyes Cargo

AWC-180II Red Hawk

1,019,052,120 Cr

6,000 Per Week
 Back to top »
Jacen Tranada
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 09:22am    Post subject:

I woke up fairly late in the morning according to my chrono, immediately aware of the throbbing pain in my shoulder. I walked through the adjoining doorway to the ensuite bathroom. I had slept shirtless and looked in the mirror at the small bandage that I had placed over the wound the night before. There was no spot of blood, but I couldn't resist peeling back that bandage and looking at the wound. It was healing nicely and would be nought but a scar by morning.

I applied another bandage and walked through to the living room and dialled room service.

"Titan room service, please make your order when you are ready."
"A case of Alderaanian ale please," I said.
"As you wish, sir. All we currently have is an imitation of that beverage; is this permissable?"
"Would that be because Alderaan was destroyed over a decade ago?" I asked.
"That is correct sir. Will this be acceptable?"
"Sure."
"Thank you sir, delivery will be within half an hour."

I ended the connection. It would be a good idea not to show myself outside the room for a few day; give the people in the bar enough time to forget my face. I planned on being intoxicated for the entire time to make it more bearable. I would have commed Cam, but I couldn't remember is room number so I was left hoping that he would arrive out of the blue. I wasn't expecting a miracle though.

Back to top »
Jake Callahan
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, June 02nd 2007 01:22pm    Post subject:

Jake collapsed next to the blonde emo boy, both breathing rapidly. Jake opened his mouth, a sigh issued before he said, "Damn." It was the best sex he had ever had. "That was a good frak." Jake remarked, as Landon agreed also breathing from the adrenaline and the lack of energy. Both were exhausted, Jake's hand slammed on the lights and all disappeared.

The next morning came with a soft tone of an alarm system Jake had forgotten to disable. With a groan he knocked the machine off the table, and picked at his eyes til they adapted to the artificial lighting system. Landon was still collapsed, naked, next to him... he was impervious to the alarm system, apparently. Not wanting to wake him just yet, Jake rose and disabled the artificial lights that had activated with the morning alarm system and walked towards the shower facility. For five thousand credits, this place was well worth it....
 Back to top »
Jake Callahan
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, June 02nd 2007 05:57pm    Post subject:

The music pumped through the cabin room of the cruise vessel as Jake and Landon stood in front of the mirrors, in nothing but a towel wrapped around their waists. Jake's hair was offering a bit resistance when it came to the straightener, however, with a power level adjustment, the pass fulfilled a satisfactory look. Landon's hair, took more time to complete as he straightened the front and spiked the back.

"Can you grab a shirt from my bag?" Landon asked, his eyes not leaving the mirror. Jake twisted from his position, examining the back of his own skull before retrieving a shirt from the bag. He didn't have many that were skin tight, but the black shirt would do for now. Walking back to the bathroom, Jake grabbed Landon's ass and hung the shirt on his shoulder.

Landon cursed as he nearly burned himself with a hair utility. Jake laughed, pulling one of his own shirts across his body and slipping into under garments and then a tight pair of shorts. With the application of his belt, his stomach growled, breaking the silence in an odd way. Laughing Jake posed a question, "Food first?"

Landon smirked, dropping his towel and getting into his own clothes before rolling the towel into a formidable whip. Snapping it nearby, he looked Jake in the eye and playfully ordered, "Never grab my anything, when I'm using that." he pointed to the heated device.

Jake sneered, "Or what? You'll snap me?"

Landon's arm flexed and within a second the towel snapped mere centimeter's from Jake's thigh. "Jake!" came the playful taunt as Jake retrieved his own towel. Landon's towel zipped across the room, and snapped Jake's hand. Jake recoiled and cursed loudly, "You sithspawn, piece of shit, bastardchild of bantha fodder!"

Landon smirked and moved in to kiss Jake across the lips, but a playful and slow slap across the face was delivered instead. "No, you snapped at me." Jake teased and started to walk from the bathroom, "I'm going." Landon tugged on his pants, before jogging to catch up to the black haired emo. Jake reversed and pinned Landon against the door and kissed him.

On the other side, Alexander Risso and Cytheria waited... pressing the open pad, Jake and Landon fell into the open, their make out session pausing only for the laughter shared between the two of them. "Why does this always happen?" Alexander mused to his woman counterpart.
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, June 02nd 2007 06:07pm    Post subject:

Quote:
"Jane Williams, Mr. Baelish," Jane replied after taking another casual sip of coffee. "Was this perhaps a game," she wondered, "well, if it was, two could play it."

Petyr sighed at her use of formalities. "Wonderful to meet you, Jane," he said, smiling and sipping his coffee slightly. "What, may I ask, is your line of work?"

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jane Williams
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, June 03rd 2007 01:55am    Post subject:

"Oh, nothing much. Just look over a few things here and there. I'm thinking of setting up my own shipyard/production company, but that is still in the works."

[New Image to Come]

Next in line of succession - Tom Williams
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, June 03rd 2007 02:05pm    Post subject:

The Titan weaved past the intricate defenses of Devaron, resulting in a few patients in sickbay for space sickness. The ship set course for the final destination on its voyage before the return trip.

The Titan is en route to Galantos. The trip will take 8 days.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jake Callahan
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, June 07th 2007 12:11pm    Post subject:

"What do you mean you're leaving on Galantos?" Jake asked, a bit perturbed by Alexander and Cytheria's sudden departure.

"We have orders, something we can't explain to you now. We'll see you and Landon again shortly." Cytheria explained, she seemed more flustered than anything Jake witnessed before. He also had overheard them not being able to speak with an expected ship guest, that failed to board at Denon.

"Here." Alexander tossed Landon a communicator, "That'll be able to reach us. Once we finish, whatever it is, we'll contact you." Jake didn't exactly enjoy waiting around to discover the big mystery behind his mother's life purpose, but it looks like he didn't have a choice.

All right. "We'll be fine and wait for your call. Perhaps catch a few of our own leads?" Jake asked a rather pointless question, but the group splintered. Jake and Landon went one way....Alexander and Cytheria the other.
 Back to top »
Velora Antana
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, June 09th 2007 06:51am    Post subject:

Waiting. That was all that could be done - waiting in her room, watching Cogent typing away at the computer, worming his way into more and more of Nespis' systems. Luckily he seemed pretty unambitious, and the chance of him betraying them was pretty low.

Stresemann looked up from his book, still lying on the other bed. "We should leave the cruise at Galantos," he said, "Rommel will be expanding his power base. We've seen this happen before on a million worlds. We need to act before people forget what the taste of freedom is like."

"Like Adarlonian Fire Brew," Cogent drawled, drily, not looking up from his terminal. "It burns so good at first, and then you start to complain about the aftertaste." There was silence as the other two glared at him, and Cogent looked up. "What?" he said, surprised, "I thought it was rather good. I don't agree with it, naturally. Go liberty, ra-ra-ra."

Velora sighed. "Get back to work, Cogent." He was charming, sure, but Velora found that his relentless intelligence started to chafe after a while.

-Grand Admiral, Chief of Staff of Nespis Defence Force-

"LOL DILDOS" - Cray | "FFS" - Ams | "Moff, you should know better." - Han

Alex says:
I outnumber him ten million to one
Alex says:
GOOD ODDS FOR ANY GREEK

Expand

Crazed says:
everytime i talk to alexus, i love him a little more

Holder of the 30,000th post

Inventor of the phrase "I'll get my killin' hat." (Seriously. Google it.)

"My gut can't repel comedy of that magnitude!" - Jace911

Last edited by Velora Antana on Sat, June 09th 2007 09:10am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Jacen Tranada
Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, June 09th 2007 10:30pm    Post subject:

It was not the best morning ever. I woke up at 0600 to go for a jog, not the best idea in the world considering the first carton of alderaanian ale had finished disappearing only two hours earlier. I made it as far as far as one of those fake plastic plants about ten metres from my door before a grease-burger and a carton of ale made its way from the past to the present as it projected from my mouth into the stupid plant thing.

I was picked up by a passing medic and ushered to the infirmary before I could say hangover. A very not sexy nurse ushered me over to the viewport as the ship passed through the minefields of Devaron, twisting and manoeuvring to avoid the temporarily deactivated mines.

"See dear, we just have to pass the mines. That's why you are feeling a bit sick."

I wanted to head-butt the stupid woman. I was sweating ale from every pore on my body and she didn't seem to notice. I would have said something, anything but but the room was spinning enough and opening my mouth would have released another gushing torrent of stomach juices and barely digested breakfast/alcohol. So I set my mouth in a grim line and tried to hold on to my stomach.

It didn't work. Fortunately the nurse had brought in a space-sickness bag so I didn't vomit all over the floor. It was about then that what couldn't get worse managed to somehow do so. I was screened off in a cubicle, so passers by couldn't see me but I could still hear what was going on so when Jessica entered I knew immediately. When her newest man-friend entered and kissed her I knew it immediately. When they tore open the screen because they thought the cubicle was empty, I knew it immediately. And I was pissed.

I got up, immediately regretting moving as the room swam before my eyes. Committed to my course of action, I staggered towards him, a single drunked punch all I could muster before I fell flat on my face and passed out.

Back to top »
Cogent Cepheid
Private

Post Posted: Tue, June 12th 2007 10:40am    Post subject:

Galantos looked pretty good from orbit, Cogent had to admit. Another thing that looked pretty good at the moment was slightly less than three hundred kilometre* away, and a lot more flesh-coloured. Cogent smiled, and rolled over to pick up his half-drunk champagne glass.

"That," he said, "was exactly what I needed." He sipped the champagne and sighed. That was good champagne. His companion turned over, not bothering to cover herself with any sheets. Why bother, anyway, Cogent thought, I've seen it all. In fact, I've indulged various senses on-

"Can you afford this?" the girl - Cogent had forgotten her name, and didn't much care - asked. "I mean, a private suite, sure, but all this room service? The most expensive champagne in the universe for Nalla's sake!"

Palla. Did she just say Palla? "Did you just say Palla?"

"Nalla. She's the goddess of light, love and laughter. I used to be a-"

"Swore you said Palla." Shit, maybe that champagne was off. He'd been feeling so good, too. Last thing he needed was memories of that brief and amazingly chaste encounter on the Liner. "Eh, who cares. Yes, I can afford this. I managed to get unlimited access to the funds of the government I work for. I was ordered to, of course," he added, seeing the look in her eyes. "So the whole cheque is on their heads. The masseuses should be here in a minute."

She smiled, and leaned over to kiss him. It felt good to be back in the saddle again, so to speak. So to speak, eh? Hardly a metaphor, dear boy. As soon as her flawless mouth met the flesh of his cheek, something went off. To Cogent's surprise and unhappiness, it was his comlink.

"What?" he asked, irritated. The voice at the other end reminded him of several things, and then started on the subject of room service bills. He flicked off the comlink and picked up his shirt.

"Who..?" asked the girl. Her name was possibly Tina. Possibly.

"My boss," Cogent replied. Hurriedly dressed, he returned the kiss, pecking her smooth cheek. "This was fun, let's do it again sometime. I'll be at Nespis Space City. Just follow the cheering crowds. I've got to go overthrow a fascist regime."

~Doctor Cogent Cepheid, PhD, BA - Harland & Wolff Designer~
Author of Coruscant – Battle of the Millenium, and Religion: the Great Deception

Ross says:
I sometimes wonder if you actually own your own soul
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue, June 12th 2007 11:13pm    Post subject:

"And its about time too," Tiara muttered to herself as she passed through the security. They had confiscated a dozen or so blades as well as her blaster. She hadn't had the time or inclination to disarm herself before arriving at the security checkpoint. The final security officer gave her a glowering look as she passed him, obviously irritated about the amount of time it had taken to search her. Tiara couldn't see his problem; the strip search had given them a hell of a show.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Velora Antana
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, June 13th 2007 01:01pm    Post subject:

Making sure everyone was aboard the Triumphant's shuttle, Velora turned to Stresemann, who nodded at her. She returned the gesture, and the hatch hissed shut behind them. Cepheid shuddered as it slammed down and the shuttle raced from the Titan and to the waiting Loyalist Dreadnought.

"I don't see why I can't stay on the liner and you can tell me how the whole thing goes," he said, looking from side to side at the military men and women packed in the shuttle. "I don't want to be killed. I've got a me to support."

"If you did your job right, you won't be killed," Montgomery pointed out, gruffly. Stresemann chuckled and nodded.

"This may have been the only ship to answer our call," he said, "But with the city's defence grid down and the ships defending Nespis probably unwilling to shoot us down, the only problem will be with the MagnaGuard divisions."

"There aren't exactly a million of us, you know," Velora interjected, turning to Montgomery, "Will the troops in the city fight for us? Or at least, enough of them?"

-Grand Admiral, Chief of Staff of Nespis Defence Force-

"LOL DILDOS" - Cray | "FFS" - Ams | "Moff, you should know better." - Han

Alex says:
I outnumber him ten million to one
Alex says:
GOOD ODDS FOR ANY GREEK

Expand

Crazed says:
everytime i talk to alexus, i love him a little more

Holder of the 30,000th post

Inventor of the phrase "I'll get my killin' hat." (Seriously. Google it.)

"My gut can't repel comedy of that magnitude!" - Jace911
 Back to top »
Jacen Tranada
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, June 14th 2007 07:21am    Post subject:

I woke up feeling relatively good considering what had happened before I passed out. I rolled over and promptly fell off the bunk in the brig, landing hard on the polished durasteel floor. The guard outside the cage looked up, shuckling to himself.

"Thinking you were somewhere else?"
"Something like that," I muttered, "how did I get here?"
"One of our officers picked you up off the floor of the infirmary. Apparently you were causing a disturbance."
"Yeah," I said, thinking of what had happened, "so what happens now?"
"Well you were supposed to be released as soon as we deemed you ready, but one of the duty officers noticed that you bear a striking resemblance to someone who greviously injured another being in a bar fight a few days ago."
"Greviously injured?"
"He's comatose but is expected to survive."
"Pity," I muttered, remembering his cowardly attack when my back was turned.
"So you don't deny your involvement?"
"He started it."
"You finished it."
"That was his choice. I was walking away."
"You didn't need to break his neck."
"No, and I didn't need to get a broken glass shoved into my back but that happened too. Hell I didn't need some jealous frakwit start a fight that he couldn't win."
"Is that a confession?"
"That is me telleing you that I was only defending myself and from what you said before, you already knew that. So why the frak are you keeping me here?" I stood up and walked over to the door of my cell, holding on to the bars a looking at the security guy.
"We are deciding what sort of a security risk you are," he said simply, before leaving the brig.
"Great," I muttered, "just great."

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Fri, June 15th 2007 08:45am    Post subject:

It was as though nobody had seen a corset before as Tiara walked calmly through the corridors towards the brig. She was tempted to stop and bust someone in the jaw to actually give them something to stare at. It would probably be a bad idea though; punching someone might land her behind the bars as opposed to outside them. When she arrived at the brig she produced her false press credentials that had been produced by one of the Anarchy 99 techs.

"Hi," she said, "my name is Tiara, I'm from the Vorzyd Times. I'm doing a piece on the conditions of prisons throughout the galaxy. Could I please have a look at the charge sheets of your prisoners?"
"Why do you need to see their charges?"
"To see if prisoners with higher grade charges are treated differently," Tiara replied.
"Right. There are only half a dozen people in here," he said while he brought up a list, "Here we go. Brooks, Eric; charged with disturbing the peace and assault."
"Who'd he assault?"
"Who didn't he would be a shorter list."
"Insane?"
"Nah, he started a brawl. And ended it."
"Right. And the next one?"
"Besadaii, Gruba. Strangled a bouncer."
"Hutt?"
"Yup."
"Okay, next one."
"Kelaba, Drina. Attempted theft."
"Of what?"
"A bar stool."
"You're kidding?"
"I'm afraid not."
"Right. Next one?"
"Orton, Hream. Drunk and Disorderly."
"Right. Next."
"Tranada, Jacen."
"What did you say?"
"Tranada, Jacen."
"What's he in for?"
"Drunk and disorderly, assault, aggravated assault, attempted murder. The last charge isn't expected to stick."
"What happened?"
"From what we have been able to piece together from witnesses, Mr Tranada was fraternising with a girl from the bar when he was provoked by this other man. Mr Tranada appears to have tried to dissuade the man from pursing a violent course of action. In the resulting tussle, the man was knocked to the ground. Mr Tranada walked away and was struck in the back by a glass thrown by the other offender. He turned around and hit the man in the chin with a bar stool, breaking his neck."
"Damn. Well I'm going to take a look a their conditions now if you don't mind."
"Sure, I will buzz you in."

Tiara struggled to keep her heart rate down as the man pressed a button on his desk to let her through to the cells. She walked through the cells, glancing briefly at the Hutt and one of the other humans before her eyes found a dark-haired human. One that she had not seen in over twenty years. He had grown into a handsome young man. Tiara wondered if he would recognise her. She walked to the front of his cell as he sat up in his bed.

He turned to see who was at the door and froze. Silently he stood up and walked to the door.

"Are you real?" he said, stretching his hand out through the bars. Tiara grasped it and held it to her cheek, closing her eyes. Before her cover could be blown, she turned away from the cameras, mouthing 'I'll be back' before turning and walking back outside. The officer was staring at her.

"I don't know. I just lost myself in his eyes," she said, feigning embarassment, "if I may, I would like to return tomorrow and ask them some questions off the record. Nothing to be concerned about, I would just like to be able to question then without somebody looking over my shoulder. I will submit my notes to you when I leave."
"That sounds acceptable, Miss Tiara. I will let the duty officer know."
"Thank you. Goodbye for now."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Bernard Montgomery
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 15th 2007 01:41pm    Post subject:

"There aren't exactly a million of us, you know," Velora interjected, turning to Montgomery, "Will the troops in the city fight for us? Or at least, enough of them?"

"They wont fight against us,” Monty replied certainly. “The problem will be getting enough to fight for us to overcome the MagnaGuards and Rommel’s personal guard.”

Back to top »
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, June 16th 2007 01:04pm    Post subject:

"We'll just have to hope that the people still believe in democracy," Stresemann replied, "if not, we shall fall. But I don't think Rommel is making a good leader. He's a soldier, not a politician."

"Why is he doing this?" asked Velora, and Stresemann smiled.

"I think you know," he said, "He's doing it for the same reason he nearly sacrificed our fleet. The same reason he forced me to step down in favour of you." He looked up at her. "He wants to protect Nespis, and thinks he is the only man who can. He feels as I do."

"I'm sorry-" Antana began, and the Ex-President shook his head.

"He manipulated all of us."

"My dad said something to me once," Cogent butted in, looking at everyone's faces in turn. "He said "Never start a fight, but always run away from it."

Monty scowled. "That didn't help, Cepheid."

The Triumphant is at Nespis VIII.

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Jake Callahan
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, June 16th 2007 09:03pm    Post subject:

Jake Callahan's neck prickled as a pair of fingers raced over him. The deck was filled with various species, the least and most smelly being a fat wookiee that looked as though he hadn't showered for months. It's hair was mangled, and disgustingly ungroomed in the rear with a pair of flies following the creature. How he managed to get tickets to this ship, was a miracle.

Alexander and Cytheria's departure caused constant confusion within the young scene kid's mind, as he wondered why they suddenly felt Jake and Landon couldn't accompany them on the next mission. A lot of things about those two didn't add up, yet if it hadn't been for them, they wouldn't be on this cruise...but locked in a chamber and cell.

Jake breathed, the path of Rambaldi was dangerous and almost impossible... why his mother pursued such a cult was beyond Jake's imagination, but the reality of things were beginning to set into his mind. Milo Rambaldi was a creative religious leader, who happened to assist in the making of artificial intelligence.

Moving closer to Landon, Jake's head rested against his shoulder as they gazed into the realm of endless stars, the peaceful melody in the background bringing harmony to the moment as Jake debated the pursuit for his mother's destiny. His could be different....
 Back to top »
Jacen Tranada
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, June 17th 2007 08:17am    Post subject:

"That wasn't wierd at all," an ironic voice floated across from the cell opposite. I looked up, still speechless after Tiara's sudden appearance. It changed so much. We hadn't had a chance to talk at all before she left abruptly. She had promised to come back though. Remembering finally that someone had spoken to me, I looked up at him.

"I haven't seen her in over twenty years," I said, the numb disbelief still firmly holding onto me.
"Why not?"
"She was killed in a starship crash on some backwater when I was still a child."
"So nobody told her that?"
"Funny," I replied, gaining more control of my mental faculties. I was aware of a desire to get the frak out of this cell so that I could catch up with my sister but I also knew that I would need to be on my best behavior or I would be kicked off the cruise and return to Coruscant.

Back to top »
Eric Brooks
Private

Post Posted: Wed, June 20th 2007 06:51am    Post subject:

"Hold out your hands, Brooks," said the security officer, holding up a pair of handcuffs. Blade smirked inwardly and held his hands against the bars so that the officer could cuff him. He was lead to the interview room and sat down in front of a black haired woman with electric blue eyes, clad in a tight leather body-suit. "Miss Tiara here is a reporter. She is going to ask you a few questions about your habitation."
"Sure, whatever."
"Uncuff him," the woman, Tiara said.
"What?"
"I said uncuff him."
"As you wish, Miss." The security officer complied before returning to his position by the door.
"Now leave us. Unless you want an unfavourable report."
"I am sorry, miss. I'm gone." The security officer left, shaking his head and looking at the camera in the corner. As soon as the door closed the woman walked over to the camera and unplugged it from the wall. Without waiting to see what was on her mind, Blade stood up quickly, his hand forming a fist and swinging at the woman, who appeared to expect it and ducked, bringing her knee up into his groin. The pain was immediate and excruciating, making him double over.
"Well you're not one to miss an opportunity, I'll give you that," the she-devil said. She walked back over and sat down opposite his seat, waiting for him to stand back up.

"As you have probably guessed, I am far from a reporter for some backwater news service. I run an underground organisation called Anarchy 99. We're recruiting. You interested."
"Whats the job?"
"Its ongoing. At the moment we are in the recruiting and expanding stage so for now I want you to co-ordinate some of our operations. Others I will be handling myself. Payment will be based on your performance. Are you in or are you out?"
"I'm in," it took only a moment for Blade to decide. Ever since Whistler died, he had very little to do with himself and his skills had stagnated somewhat.
"Good, you will get off this ship before it leaves Galantos. I will have a data package waiting for you aboard my sister's freighter in Al'solib'minet'ri spaceport down on the planet. You will take another of my members with you; he will help you co-ordinate with the natives. Is that understood?"
"You are forgetting something. I'm in jail."
"I'll pull some strings."

Tiara got up and walked over to the door, knocking so that the officer would let her own. Blade put his hands on the table and allowed the security officer to recuff him and lead him back to his cell, waiting for Tiara to do whatever it was she was planning.
 Back to top »
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Wed, June 20th 2007 08:32am    Post subject:

Tiara stormed out of the interview cell, her face a mask of false anger. She approached the guard desk, glaring at the man standing behind it and making him swallow the smirk that was plastered onto his face.

"I want Eric Brooks thrown off this ship. Now. He attempted to assault me in the interview room. This is a violation of my rights. If he is not gone before we leave Galantos I will sue your security company for allowing a madman to be unrestrained and unmonitored in a cell with a civilian."
"You requested it."
"I was not aware of the sort of person he was. You had a duty of care to insist upon a guard at the bare minimum."
"Alright, alright. I will see to it that he is transferred to Galantos."
"What will happen to him there?"
"Unless you want to press charges he will be cut loose, although it is unlikely that he will be allowed to leave the spaceport as he does not possess the required credentials to be allowed to progress further."
"I don't want to charge him. I don't ever want to see him again."
"That is understandable, Miss Tranada. He will be gone before we leave orbit." The guard's voice showed a hint of sympathy for the first time.

Tiara nodded and exited the room to head back to her room, content that Brooks would be off the ship and on his way to Svivren with Will to finally lead the three in revolution against the government. It was not expected and was certainly not logical, but anyone who took a sudden interest in the political climate of Svivren would be given the name of a ficticious terrorist organisation as the reason for the planet's issues.

Superior Moff Natalie Pearson
PalpySlut Second Class

"... it's "Voila," you inbred piece of --hey look, a butterfly... " - Rory
 Back to top »
Eric Brooks
Private

Post Posted: Thu, June 21st 2007 06:09am    Post subject:

About five hours or so after Tiara left the brig, security officers lead Blade to the hangar and loaded him aboard a transport bound for the surface of Galantos. They strapped him in and left the ship as it descended swiftly to Gal'fian'deprisi spaceport, the main spaceport of Galantos and on the other side of the planet from where he was supposed to be meeting Tiara's sister.

It was of little consequence, there would be transports between the spaceports. Blade looked out the window as the transport came in to land, the dull brown of the ground appearing to transpose itself onto everything, even the demeanor of the indigenous Fia. He debarked, making sure that his leather armor was on properly and his sword was in place before alighting.

People of all sizes and species were milling around in the spaceport, some selling their various wares, some buying them and some doing their best to steal them. There was a sign in basic pointing in the supposed direction of an airship terminal. Blade moved out, trying to avoid a fight for once as he moved with the crowd in the direction of the airship teminal.

Blade managed to make it aboard an airship without incident and sat back, mentally preparing himself for the meeting ahead with Tiara's sister. He hadn't thought to ask what she looked like, but figured he would be able to pick the family resemblance. He hoped so anyway. Worse case scenario was that she would need to find him.

The journey didn't take long and soon the airship was descending through the offwhite clouds towards Al'solib'minet'ri spaceport and the sister of his new employer. As soon as the airship landed he moved towards the door and was the first person off, this time wandering through the bazaar that seemed to accompany any sort of spaceport. Fortunately there were only three freighters in the spaceport. He started at the farthest end with a small freighter called the Viscount.

Positioning himself in the crowd near the landing ramp of the freighter, Blade watched as Tiara herself walked down the landing ramp and looked around. She spotted him through the crowd and walked towards him, a strange smile on her face for an unknown reason.

"Cute trick," he said.
"Appearances can be decieving, Eric," she said, " I am Tiara's twin sister Tara."
"Call be Blade."
"Right. Follow me."

'Tara' lead him back towards the ship and up the landing ramp. It was quite spacious, with room for more than just a single crewmember. The lack of other other people around was solved almost immediately as a Cyberdyne Systems T-600 Terminator walked through from the cargo bay, its glowing red photoreceptors never leaving Blade's face.

"Okay," said Tara with a sly smile as she activated a holoprojector, "our objective is the planet Svivren. The foundations have been laid for insurrection; all that remains is to return and lead the underground to victory against their oppressive overlords."
Blade raised an eyebrow in response.
"What?"
"Two things. One: I thought this was an underground organisation. Two: You sound like you've swallowed a bunch of Imperial propaganda."
"We are underground, hence the reason why it is a rebellion by the people rather than an extraplanetary invasion and there is nothing wrong with a bit of team spirit."
"Right. What sort of materiel are we using."
"Ten thousand Super Battle Droids, five thousand Droidekas, thirty-two T-600 Terminators that we have already and an as yet unnamed number of local insurrectionists. Additionally, we will be manufacturing two hundred and fifty Armoured Assault Tanks and fifteen hundred Vulture Droids that will launch from a single Droid Control Ship."
"And the battle plan?"
"That is for you to decide. We will be joining the Leader of the Svivren resistance on Eriadu before we set out to Svivren. Any questions?"
"No. When do we leave?"
"Right now. Strap in, cowboy."

The Viscount is en route to Eriadu
 Back to top »
Jacen Tranada
Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, June 27th 2007 11:38pm    Post subject:

"The Force is with you this time, Tranada. You are free to go," said one of the regular guardsmen as he swiped his identification badge across the reader at the door to my cell.
"Sure; the Force," I replied, not believing for an instant that some sort of ridiculous energy field actually controlled the actions and situations of the galaxy as a whole. I exited the brig area and walked past the reception desk, happy to be showing the place my back after spending my time on the cold hard surface of my 'bed'. As I expected, Tiara was waiting a short distance away from the brig and out of sight around a corner.
"Good to see you again," she said, falling into step beside me.
"I don't know what you did, but thank you," I replied.
"I did nothing," she said, waving a hand dismissively, "come, I'll buy you a drink. We have a lot to catch up on."
"Yeah," I replied.

She lead the way to the bar opposite the last establishment I visited on the ship and sat down in the corner of the bar away from the ruckuss that was a modern-day drinking establishment. It appeared that she had gotten over the initial shock of seeing me, just as I had with her.

"What are you doing with yourself?" she said, obviously the first of many questions she had.
"I am a General in the Imperial Security Bureau."
"You're an Imperial?" she said, curiously.
"Is that a problem," I said with a frown, not liking the direction of the conversation already.
"No, I just never saw you as the military type. Then again, I thought I would see you arrested for breaking a guy's neck with a barstool either."
"He started it," I muttered.
"Fair enough," she said, "so what sort of wages do the Imps pay their Generals?"
"A few thousand credits a week," I said, deliberately vague.
"How would you like to make millions of credits every week?"
"Come again?"
"How would you like to make millions of credits?"
"How," I asked, instantly suspicious.
"Come work for me. I own Anarchist Industries."
"Your sales are that good?"
"To a point. My real income comes from other, more lucrative means."
"What means?"
"We have ties to other organisations whose specialties are not considered under the standard definition of legal enterprise."
"Criminals?" I asked.
"Opportunists," she countered.
"What's the difference?" I said, confused.
"A sense of morality," she said with a smirk.
"What a pity, I actually have one. I would have thought you did too," I said with a frosty undertone.
"I did have one," Tiara said as she leaning closer, her voice gaining a dangerous edge to it, "but it was atrophied somewhat by the abuse of savages on the planet that mum, dad and I crashed on."
"Oh, Tiara I'm sorry," I said, not wanting to consider what she had gone through.
"Don't be, I'm not," she replied easily, "it has allowed me to become what I am today."
"A criminal with no knowledge of morality? You don't need to live like that, Tiara. Come and work for the Empire. I am sure I can get you a job in the ISB."
"I have a job," she replied, "why don't you come and join the family business little brother?"
"Family business? What family business?"
"Mum and Dad were smugglers. They were running spice to Bakura when the hyperdrive malfunctioned. We exited hyperspace about half a klick from atmo. There was nothing they could do."
"They were merchant shippers, not smugglers," I said, starting to get annoyed.
"They were smugglers, terrible ones at that," she said, "if they had half a brain between them they would have checked the hyperdrive power coupling that was malfunctioning rather than skipping over it because they hadn't been paid in a while. Didn't you ever wonder why the family home was in MY name?"
"Tax evasion is hardly on the same level as Smuggling."
"It wasn't tax evasion, they were stopping the Hutts and other criminal groups from taking our home when they screwed up a job, which was regular."
"No," I said, getting annoyed and standing up, "no I don't believe you. Next time you come back into my life, try to be a sister instead of a frakhead."

I walked away from the bar and away from the only family I had, my conscience beset by guilt. I had two choices, betray the Empire and the only life I had ever known or walk away from the only family I had left in this galaxy.

I knew that whatever I decided, life would never be the same again.

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2007 12:22am    Post subject:

Tiara was exceptionally irritated as she made her way to the hangar with her belongings. Her brother had turned out to be the galaxy's premiere tightwad and had steadfastly refused to believe that their parents had been smugglers. How the hell else did all that spice get into the cargo hold. Its not like the savages would have imported it; spice was ususally used by the upper classes.

She had commed customer service and requested a courier to take her to Rishi, where she would meet up with the fleet and continue to expand her organisation.

Tiara is en route to Rishi

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 02nd 2007 07:17pm    Post subject:

The Titan eased out of the Galantos dock. They were markedly behind schedule, however, there seemed to be little complaint from the passengers. The fuel leak and subsequent shortage was kept quiet, and the ship was quickly refueled and ready to begin the return voyage.

The massive liner pivoted at 6 planetary diameters out, facing into deep space. Her powerful inertial dampeners meant that anyone not looking out a viewport wouldn't even know such a wrenching maneuver was executed. The engines flared, then the cruise ship slipped into the realm of hyperspace.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » IMS Titan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: