}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
IMS Titan
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » IMS Titan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, May 05th 2007 12:52pm    Post subject: IMS Titan

The first ship of her class, the IMS Titan is marvel of modern engineering. At 3,200 meters long and weighing in at 900 million tonnes, she's the largest cruise liner in the Galaxy. Her hull is studded with hundreds of large transparisteel observation windows to give the passengers a matchless view of space. Most breathtaking is her promenade deck, with an all-transparisteel outer bulkhead. On board are first-class accomodations for ten thousand passengers, an 800-meter long swimming pool, numerous saunas and spas, dozens of five-star restaurants creating culinary cross-section of the Galaxy, holocinemas, a dozen reception halls, seven wedding chapels (for those who would desire a religiously-themed wedding), five gentlemen's clubs, and five ladies clubs. There is also a deck devoted to shopping centers. Another is designed exclusively for children of the passengers with toy stores, daycares, nurseries, amusement parks, video arcades, and various other entertainment and childcare venues. The on-board hospital has some of the finest equipment money can buy and is equipped to handle anything from a mild headache to major surgery.

Finally, the housekeeping staff can leave each patron their choice of complimentary mint or chocolate on their pillow after their bed has been turned down.

Command Crew:
Captain Edwin Smythe
Chief Officer Henry Wyld
First Officer Wilhuff Murdock
Second Officer Charles Lighttoler
Third Officer Jek Pittam
Fourth Officer Josef Craetpass
Fifth Officer Harris Loew
Sixth Officer Ames J. Moodi

This ship carries diplomatic immunity and is a registered civilian craft under Imperial protection. Any attacks on it will be construed as an act of war. To signify its immunity, the hull is painted red, which according to the Corellian Treaty of 25044, is the intergalactic symbol of immunity and peace. Attacks on this vessel are a breach of said treaty and will result in prosecution of the violator, regardless of violator's affiliation.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Fri, September 07th 2007 09:23pm; edited 7 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, May 05th 2007 01:54pm    Post subject:

”Magnificent vessel…”

Nora took a few minutes to stare at the giant ship. The thing was larger than a star destroyer and yet much less deadly. A rarity in this day and age. Something she thought she would likely never see.

The entrance took Nora’s party – herself, Tak’ch, Narr, two of the most trusted members of her security staff, and two magnaguards - slightly longer than she had expected. While they let her magnaguards onboard, it took some time for the security teams to make absolutely certain. While the ship was supposedly free of any security problems, Nora knew very well how the unexpected could happen, and she wanted to be prepared.

The trip to her own cabin took even longer than the security clearance, even with the on board transportation methods. That was one of the downsides of a ship this big. It took some time to get anywhere.

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!
 Back to top »
Cogent Cepheid
Private

Post Posted: Sat, May 05th 2007 04:27pm    Post subject:

The Titan was quite a ship, alright. Cogent had spent several minutes staring out the window the small taxi-shuttle that had ferried him and several other passengers up the behemothic vessel. It was a real achievement. I'd kill to see some schematics, he thought, and couldn't help quipping, You'd be killed if you saw some schematics. That was pretty good. He'd have to write that down.

As the shuttle docked, and he followed the other ticket-holders past the layers of security, Cogent began to relax. All he needed was a nice relaxing cruise and some heavy flirting, and he'd completely forget Pella. There was nothing to tie him down, not her, not anyone.

~Doctor Cogent Cepheid, PhD, BA - Harland & Wolff Designer~
Author of Coruscant – Battle of the Millenium, and Religion: the Great Deception

Ross says:
I sometimes wonder if you actually own your own soul

Last edited by Cogent Cepheid on Sun, May 06th 2007 02:53am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Velora Antana
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, May 05th 2007 04:30pm    Post subject:

"I think we made it," said Velora, turning away from the window of the taxi-shuttle and to Monty. "They must not know where we are. We're safe." She sighed with relief, and glanced down at the two small suitcases they'd managed to bring. At least I can brush my teeth and change my clothes in exile. "Unless Rommel's content to let me rot. If he hasn't seixed power fully yet, he soon will."

-Grand Admiral, Chief of Staff of Nespis Defence Force-

"LOL DILDOS" - Cray | "FFS" - Ams | "Moff, you should know better." - Han

Alex says:
I outnumber him ten million to one
Alex says:
GOOD ODDS FOR ANY GREEK

Expand

Crazed says:
everytime i talk to alexus, i love him a little more

Holder of the 30,000th post

Inventor of the phrase "I'll get my killin' hat." (Seriously. Google it.)

"My gut can't repel comedy of that magnitude!" - Jace911
 Back to top »
Bernard Montgomery
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, May 05th 2007 04:43pm    Post subject:

"Rommel is coming after us," Monty said certainly. "We should be under no illusions about that."

The Field Marshal handed over both suitcases to the porter who placed them on a trolley which he wheeled along behind them. "He hasn't yet secured his position, so he'll be touchy. He will want us out of the way so we cannot cause trouble. Good thing we have diplomatic immunity aboard this ship.

"That does not, however, rule out any kind of deniable operation. We need watch our backs." Monty did not exhale in relief as he crossed the threshold into the Titan. It wasn't over yet.

Last edited by Bernard Montgomery on Sat, May 05th 2007 04:44pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, May 05th 2007 06:35pm    Post subject:

"Fascinating..."

Ar'alani watched from a viewport as the Prowler moved to dock with the massive Titan. Her lines were of a racer, yet she had the looks of a luxury cruiser. She was painted a bright crimson, to warn away any pirates or terrorists who would seek to plunder her or kidnap her guests. Many said that Star Destroyers were the symbols of the Empire, but Ar'alani realized that, if she had to chose, she would rather have the Titan represent a government, instead of a weapon of war.

She turned to Commander Be'ruto and spoke. "Activate the docking clamps once we are in range. I will enter the ship with my personal effects. Once I am aboard, release the clamps and head for a landing field on the planet's surface and await my return. If something happens, then I will contact you with instructions."

"Yes, Admiral."

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

"Nah, Shy's too good-looking to be Kerrigan." -Ams
"LOL. You had me going there for a minute." -Jace
*STAB* -Ams

"You guys are frakked up. I love you all." -Ams

"I present thee with thy Amulet of Lool*.
*Grants the user +10 Humor. Results may vary." -Jace
"Maybe if you had worn it, that joke would had been funny. :P" -Xaph

"And out of the ground the Lord God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."
-Genesis 2:9

LONG LIVE DSCHINGHIS KHAN!
 Back to top »
Jacen Tranada
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, May 06th 2007 02:23am    Post subject:

Jessica, Cam and I meandered our way towards the line to get aboard the Titan. I hadn't known previously, but Jessica was going on the maiden voyage even before we got together. Cam had bought a ticket as a sort of gift for himself to commemorate something that he was unwilling to discuss, even with me. I knew what it was though; two days and five years ago Cam got kicked out of the academy.

Now wasn't the time to dwell on the past, however; we were nearing the front of the line and needed to get our tickets ready. I shifted my heavy suitcase and pulled the ticket from my credit case, handing it to the security guard who scanned it and put my bag through a scanner. I was completely at ease; there were absolutely no contraband items in my bag, although if you asked Jessica she would call some of the shirts I brought along contraband.

The thought brought a smile to me face as I was checked for concealed weapons and waved through, collecting my bag from the end of the scanning apparatus. A short time later I was joined by Jessica and Cam. We had been allocated rooms adjacent to one another, probably because we checked in at the same time. Or maybe Cam had something to do with it? We proceeded towards the suites, ready to begin the cruise of a lifetime.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, May 07th 2007 12:48am    Post subject:

Just under seven hours and forty-five minutes after leaving Coruscant, the Titan dropped from hyperspace over Corellia and cruised up to the docking station that the Corellians had provided for TG Cruise Lines.

The ship would be in dock for four days to pick up more passengers and allow the current load to roam around a bit... provided they decided to actually leave the ship.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Mon, May 07th 2007 12:48am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Talon Karrde
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, May 08th 2007 01:35pm    Post subject:

Karrde fidgeted with his tied back hair - the things he did to meet some people...he smirked to himself and admired his new clothes in the reflection of the Correlian shuttles viewport. The traditional dress of the Tapani Nobility reflected the regality of any of the sector's noble houses - for now he had to throw off the identity of Talon Karrde and take on the identity of Sir Randal Savage raised to prominance from a lesser trader.

He just hoped the people he was meeting had recieved his data package and knew he was traveling under a different identity - given the reputation of one of his new 'buissness partners' even the trapings of a noble would not be impressive enough. The Titan came into sight and he raised an eyebrow in intrest as the massive cruise-ship caught the light of the Correlian star, he made a mental note to obtain one of them at some point in the near future. He straightened his jacket and wistled at the small service droid holding his luggage - it tottered after him as he made his way to the shuttles debarcation point and waited for permission to board the vessel.
 Back to top »
Velora Antana
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, May 09th 2007 03:08pm    Post subject:

Luckily, Monty's room was next to Velora's. After sending out for dinner, a council of war was held in two huge chairs that were set out before the vidscreen in Velora's room.

"So," said Monty, "What do we do? Rommel's probably consolidating his power base right now."

"We need to find more Nespians on this ship," Velora said, pensively. "And Stresemann. I'm pretty sure he's here. If we can find him, he can help us. By all rights, he should still be president."

Alex says:
Alex says:
GOOD ODDS FOR ANY GREEK

Expand

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Bernard Montgomery
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, May 09th 2007 03:40pm    Post subject:

"We need to find more Nespians on this ship, and Stresemann. I'm pretty sure he's here. If we can find him, he can help us. By all rights, he should still be president."

Monty considered it for a moment. "That's going to be tricky. The passenger manifest isn't available to the public, and carrying a banner from fore to aft asking for volunteers, might arouse suspicion.

"Finding Stresemann first seems to be the only feasible option."

Back to top »
Velora Antana
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, May 09th 2007 03:46pm    Post subject:

"You're right. Once we've found him, we'll be able to get in contact with more sympathisers in Nespis. And, of course," she continued, turning to him, "I sign your paychecks. We've got a lot of capital."

Alex says:
Alex says:
GOOD ODDS FOR ANY GREEK

Expand

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, May 10th 2007 12:26am    Post subject:

Nora sipped the last of her drink, and waited as the remaining drops from the glass flowed down into her mouth. It had been a surprisingly good drink. One that she would have bought more of, if she hadn’t had intentions of swimming the extraordinarily large pool that she currently was sitting near.

Not wanting to get cramps, Nora closed her eyes and rested, taking in what passed for sunlight inside the ship. Once she was ready to go in, she would need to take a visit to restroom and change. Not into her swimwear, of course, as she was already wearing that. Nora thought it would be fun to take in the water as a more aquatic species. Likely a blubreen, but she was also considering mon calamari or nautolan. It wouldn’t really matter anyways, so long as she remained inconspicuous. She also felt rather safe that her swimsuit could easily stretch to accommodate any reasonable choice she considered. If not, so be it, so long as it wasn’t too big a stretch.

”Little extra skin, no problem. I am on vacation, after all.”

Nora smiled to herself.

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!

Last edited by Nora Stark on Thu, May 10th 2007 12:27am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, May 11th 2007 09:41pm    Post subject:

Petyr exited his hovertaxi and walked over the boarding ramp and into the magnificent lobby of the IMS Titan. Looking around, he took in the sheer immensity of the vessel. Reorienting himself, he strode to the receptionist's counter.

One of many of the staff, a distinctly Corellian woman behind the long mahogany desk stood up to greet Petyr. "Welcome to the Titan, can I assist you in finding a room?"

"Indeed," Petyr nodded, "Unfortunately, I've been late, but hopefully you still have a room reserved under the name Baelish."

The woman checked a screen off Petyr's view. She prompted, "Petyr Baelish?"

"Aye. I must apologize for late entry onto the cruise. Is my room still available?"

She smiled and looked at her viewscreen. "Yes it is, mister Baelish. Here is your room key, and guidance instructions are on a enclosed hologram in our complimentary package. You'll have to make a security checkpoint before heading to your room."

Thanking her, Petyr made his way to the checkpoint not far from the check-in counter. He was patted down, scanned, had his identity confirmed, and then he was on his way. The trip to his room took a good thirty minutes - partially delayed by several theaters drawing Petyr's interest on the way.

Fumbing with the cardkey and his luggage, he finally was able to gain access to his suite. Smiling to himself, he unpacked his belongings and then took it upon himself to find something to do aboard the vessel.

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, May 12th 2007 12:16am    Post subject:

The Titan took on some new passengers, and once everyone was back aboard, departed Corellia. In three days, it would reach its next destination.

Denon.

Expand

Back to top »
Velora Antana
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, May 17th 2007 12:16pm    Post subject:

"Finding Stresemann first seems to be the only feasible option."

Velora nodded, standing up. Monty stood also, instinctively; manners bred into him from birth. It was gratifying that even though the faithful numbered just the two of them civillisation had not been abandoned.

"I will go and look for Stresemann. Could you try and contact some military commanders and see which way they're leaning?"

Alex says:
Alex says:
GOOD ODDS FOR ANY GREEK

Expand

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, May 17th 2007 12:35pm    Post subject:

The Titan dropped from hyperspace over Denon a couple days later than was originally planned. En route, the ship passed close to migratory nebula. Captain Smythe ordered the ship to drop from hyperspace for a day for the passengers enjoy the rare view.

However, Denon was notified of the delay, and there were no delays expected as the massive cruise liner docked at its port.

Expand

Back to top »
Surge Skyes
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, May 17th 2007 06:43pm    Post subject:

Surge made his way through the security checkpoints on Denon Station. He would be unarmed the entire trip, which in some ways relieved him, and others unnerved him. He enjoyed the fact that he would not have to worry about politicts, the war, or anything on the subject. But there would undoubtedly be shady figures abord the flight that he did not trust.

He watched the other passengers as his luggage was scanned. A Rebel diplomat. An older couple dressed in fine clouthes. A group of Denon Law school students. He sighed as he watched them, laughing, talking among themselves.
You should be in a better mood yourself. He thought.
"Your luagauge has be scanned, Mr. Skyes. Please enjoy your flight." Called the attendant. Surge nodded and smiled before entering the ship.

Grand Air Marshal Surge Skyes

CEO of Skyes Cargo

AWC-180II Red Hawk

1,019,052,120 Cr

6,000 Per Week

Last edited by Surge Skyes on Thu, May 17th 2007 11:06pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, May 17th 2007 07:14pm    Post subject:

YAY! Someone I know! :P

Ar'alani observed her fellow patrons as she sat inside one of the Titan's interior nightclubs, the Elegent Imperious. It was brightly lit, with soft curvy tabletops and corners. The bartender, a uniformed human male, expertly created dozens of orders in record time. Waitresses caitered to the occupants' needs, and cleaning droids made sure that no scrap of food touched the floor, no drop of liquor splashed anywhere. It was yet another example of Imperial efficiency combined with excellent quality, and she intended to enjoy every nanosecond of it.

She caught a flash of something from just outside the open doorway, where hundreds of beings milled around, checking in and out of various bars, stores, and restauraunts. A man of medium build and a confident swagger was walking towards a rather rough-looking establishment, the Blaster Burn. He seemed familiar, and Ar'alani didn't recognize him until he turned to glance over his shoulder before entering.

Captain Skyes?

Intrigued, she set down a credit chip for her drink and stood. The bartender was at her side immediately, scooping up the coin and offering his hand to her. "Is there to be anything else, ma'dam?"

She offered him a cool smile and turned to leave. "I don't believe so."

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

*STAB* -Ams

"And out of the ground the Lord God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."

Back to top »
Surge Skyes
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, May 17th 2007 10:59pm    Post subject:

Nice to see you too, Cheap. :P
Surge walked through the airlock, and staightened up. The air of the inside of the cruiser made him feel more confident, and he now walked in an all more important stride that he used to know so well.
He headed towards a rougher looking bar on the other side of the hallway labeled The Blaster Burn. He glanced over his shoulder, then entered.

"One Tarisian Ale, please."
The bartender grunted and poured him the drink. Surge lifted the glass up to the light. Causually he swirled the dark blue liquid then took a sip. He had to admit, for Imperial beer it was well brewed. He lifted his glass for a second sip but was interupted.
"Captian Skyes?"
He spun around to find himself staring into the red eyes on Ar'alani.

Take it away, Cheap. Just don't make me look stupid, and remember; Surge is going to be a tad bit emoer more sullen than before. :P

CEO of Skyes Cargo

AWC-180II Red Hawk

1,019,052,120 Cr

6,000 Per Week

Last edited by Surge Skyes on Fri, May 18th 2007 06:45pm; edited 4 times in total
 Back to top »
Jacen Tranada
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, May 17th 2007 11:24pm    Post subject:

Emo? *shudders*

"Alderaanian ale please," I said to the bartender.
"You're a couple of decades too late, kid," replied the man, Corellian judging by his accent.
"Screaming Orgasm then," I replied.

The bartender mixed the drink and placed it on a coaster in front of me. I took a sip, letting the cool liquid sit in my mouth for a moment before swallowing it. I was waiting for Cam, since Jess had taken a liking to being pampered and had spent the days doing so, even forgoing a chance to watch the nebula. I had to admit though, she was looking absolutely stunning.

"A bit upmarket for you isn't it, Tranada?" came a voice from behind me.
"One of the perks of going on a first-class cruise," I replied, recognising Antares' voice.

He sat down on a stool beside me, looking around the trendy nightclub and ordering the same drink as me. I smirked to myself; we had the makings of a drinking competition in the works.

Back to top »
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 09:19pm    Post subject:

"How pleasant to see you," Ar'alani said evenly, shaking the captain's hand and smiling slightly. "I trust you're enjoying yourself?"

Skyes nodded, barely smiling.
"Quite." He returned to his drink, obviously troubled about something, but unwilling to offer an explanation as to what it was.

Ar'alani frowned. "Is something wrong, Captain?"

He shook his head.
"It's nothing." Ar'alani took a seat across the table from him. "It's not usually effective, you know."

He looked up, puzzled.
"What isn't?"

"Trying to lie to a Chiss. Our senses are more attuned then humans' are. One of the advantages of evolving in unknown space."

Skyes sighed and took a sip, still not answering her directly.

Ar'alani began to grow slightly frustrated. "I could simply order you to tell me," she ventured, hoping that it wouldn't come to that.

He put his drink down and stared at it for a few minutes, as if wondering just how intoxicated it would make him. Finally, he said
"Actually, you can't." Ar'alani lifted an eyebrow. "The last time I checked, I outrank you considerably."

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

*STAB* -Ams

Back to top »
Surge Skyes
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, May 19th 2007 12:36am    Post subject:

"I'm the Grand Air Marshal of the Rebel Alliance."
"Oh?" Ar'arlani replied, raising one of her thick, black eyebrows.
Surge did not respond at first, but simply took another sip of the near empty glass.
"You don't know what happened in that room after I left, do you?" Surge said, looking into her vibrant red eyes.
"Enlighten Me."
"Seska threw me out for 'breaking' one of her pathetic laws. Apparently she doesn't see a reason for tightening her bonds with the Alliance."
He sighed and took the last sip of his drink.
"What's on your mind?"

CEO of Skyes Cargo

AWC-180II Red Hawk

1,019,052,120 Cr

6,000 Per Week
 Back to top »
Jane Williams
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, May 19th 2007 12:46am    Post subject:

As the shuttled neared the Titan, Jane took a slow look around the gigantic vessel; this was one of a kind vessel, something that the galaxy had never seen before, and perhaps would never see again. The policy of the past decades was to build warships, the more and larger, the better. Now, the Titan represented something revolutionary in a way, unless a person was cynical and decided to come to the conclusion that the backers of it just had too much money to care what might happen in the future.

[New Image to Come]

Next in line of succession - Tom Williams
 Back to top »
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, May 19th 2007 06:25pm    Post subject:

1,000th post in Denon. :)

Ar'alani arched her eyebrow slightly. "Really? Pity, you seemed quite a capable officer." She was silent for a moment, then leaned forward. "I have heard a rumor that you've started working as a shipping merchant?"

Skyes nodded.
"It's no secret. I've already purchased a dozen heavy cargo freighters for my fleet and armed them with enough weaponry to fend off pirate attacks."

Ar'alani nodded slowly, then continued. "I want to know if you would be interested in transporting a certain cargo for me."

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

*STAB* -Ams

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » IMS Titan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: