}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Industrial Sector K-3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Industrial Sector K-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, April 28th 2007 01:19am    Post subject: Industrial Sector K-3

Once the Falcon had landed, Boba made sure to deactivate the security measures he had set in place for his safe-house, and made sure that Solo knew what not to touch, as he still had various areas rigged.

While he didn't exactly relish the idea of leaving the pair alone in his safe-house, he didn't see where he had much of a choice. Already, he had left, and was making his way towards the more civil sector of Coruscant, towards the Imperial Palace.

There, he would get his answers, or at least he hoped he would. There was no guarantee that the man he was meeting would know who the attackers were, but it was by far his best bet. Seeing as how he had other contacts here on Coruscant, it certainly wouldn't hurt to ask around.

Making sure the small holdout blaster he had opted to take was still stuck firmly in his boot, he signaled a speeder-taxi, and set off towards the palace.
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 04th 2007 12:02am    Post subject:

After exiting the Palace, Boba had made his way back to one of the public transit areas, and made his way down to the lower levels. Once there, he pulled out the small recording device in his back pocket, and activated the playback feature.

Boba listened to the recording twice, then pocketed the device yet again. Thanks, Ams he said to himself, as he entered the Industrial Sector.

Half an hour's walk, and he was back at the safehouse. Bypassing the various security measures, he made his way in to speak with Solo.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, May 04th 2007 02:15am    Post subject:

"Forget it, pal," Han growled as he stomped across the cluttered space which made up the majority of Fett's safehouse. "You ain't talking me out of it this time. This is all your fault to begin with! You were supposed to be keeping an eye on him!"

The Wookiee rose from where he was squatting on the floor and crossed his massive arms over his chest in defiance. The top of his head only came inches from hitting the ceiling as a series of gutteral grunts and moans issued from his throat. Han just merely shook his head and continued on to one of the storage lockers. "Too late for excuses. Fett's out on the loose and I ain't about to let 'em turn us in. We're in too deep for that."

Ignoring Chewie's next tirade, Han planted his booted foot on a pile of junk situated next to the locker door for leverage and pulled on the handle. With a loud grinding noise, the door gave away and swung back on its old-fashioned hinges. Han released the handle and rubbed his hands together in anticipation as he peered inside. He let out a low whistle at what he saw. "Would you look at that. Looks like I scored Pure Sabacc, Chewie."

Neatly stashed away inside the storage locker was a set of spare Mandalorian armor, the same armor Fett wouldn't go anywhere without. Luck was definitely on his side. The whole idea was to "borrow" this particular set of armor and under the guise of one of Fett's cronies, wander the streets in search of everyone's favorite bounty hunter. At first glance, it seemed like a long shot, but at this point he was desperate and anything was worth trying.

Curious as to what his partner was up to, Chewie slowly sauntered over to the now open storage locker and leaned over the Corellian as he began to adorn himself in the outfit. A low growl emitted from his throat in question.

Han turned his neck to look over his shoulder and glared at the Wookiee as he struggled to fit the guantlets over his wrists. "How many times do I have to tell you? It ain't stealing. I'm just borrowing it. There's a difference."

Chewie just simply rolled his eyes and watched with some amusement as Han continued to suit up in the awkward set of armor. Finally, with everything in check, Han grabbed the helmet and stepped forward into the center of the room, inspecting the new get-up with pride. "So, uh, whaddya think?"

The Wookiee cocked his head for a moment, examining the Corellian before bursting out in a fit of laughter. Han's eyes narrowed in anger as he pushed past his partner and toward the door. "Yea, yea, laugh all ya want. Just remember who stuck out their neck to save our asses, huh?"

Twirling the helmet in his grip one more time before setting it on his head, Han slapped the door release and took a step forward only to collide with someone coming in the opposite direction. Han stumbled backward and nearly fell over an object strewn on the floor before regaining his balance. It was gonna take sometime to get used to the strange displays that were being projected inside the helmet.

"Hey...watch where you're going," Han growled with his best Fett impression. "Other men found themselves dead with--" Han trailed off as the heads-up display inside the helmet shifted and he could see a clear image of the person he had bumped into. Fett. "Ah, kriff..."

Chewie, who was silent up until now, just simply laughed softly to himself.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, May 05th 2007 02:30am    Post subject:

Boba cocked an eyebrow as Han bumped into him, trying to imitate his voice and failing horribly at it. While Boba couldn't blame him for wanting to go out, there were certainly less...conspicuous ways to go about the search.

Moving past Solo towards a small workbench inset to the wall opposite the equipment lockers, he said, "You tryin' to you get yourself killed, Solo? Walk around in that thing without knowing how to use the three-hundred sixty degree HUD, and you'll find yourself in trouble when someone decides they want to take a shot at you...And make no mistake, in that armor, they WILL take a shot at you."

Sitting down at the workbench, Boba pulled his small holdout blaster from his boot, and began to disassemble it. Looking over his shoulder to Solo, he asked, "You ever heard of the Inquisitors? Or a man by the name of Volytar?"
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, May 14th 2007 03:47pm    Post subject:

An audible growl filtered through the helmet mic before Han lifted the armor piece from his head. "Well, you didn't leave me with much choice," Han pointed out, running a hand through his hair to smooth it out the best he could. "You lock us up in this hell hole and then go wander the streets of Imperial Center by yourself. How the hell did you expect me to react? I'm a cautious guy and I ain't certain you won't just turn us over to the local authorities first chance you get."

The Corellian paused and flicked his eyes over to the Wookiee who was standing against the wall, still in high spirits. A scowl crossed over Han's features briefly in warning as pilot and co-pilot locked gazes. "Then again, we wouldn't be in this mess if someone was actually doing their job," Han grumbled out of the side of his mouth to Chewie.

The Wook woofed an innocent remark causing Han to simply shake his head in annoyance. Some days he wondered just who's side Chewie was on. He would act all loyal and trusting one moment and then try to discredit him the next. It didn't matter, though. One day he'll get what was coming to him.

Forgetting the Wookiee for the time being, Han turned back around to face Fett, who was now sitting upon a workbench and messing around with a small blaster. Han observed him in silence for a moment before slowly beginning to remove the suit of armor. It was then that he noticed the bounty hunter had spoken yet again. Something about Inquistitors and a man named Volytar. Han's brow beetled in thought as he rolled the names around in his head.

"No," he said simply with a slight shake of his head. "But I take it that's the name of our man."

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 02:27am    Post subject:

"Yes, it is. From what I gathered, The Inquisitors are a group answerable only to Vader, and they're none to nice either," he said, remembering the Exarch's words. "It doesn't matter, though. I faced much more capable Sith than them." He was, of course, speaking of his encounter with Vader during the Empire's prime. Over the years, he felt the Sith Lord may have developed a grudging respect for him, as the man kept him employed, but he wasn't about to ask Vader the location of the Inquisitors.

"I know you don't like staying here, and I don't blame you. So, there's a cosmetics box in the first room on the right, down that corridor," he said, indicating the corridor. "It's got synthskin, skin-color compound, among various other things useful for changing your appearance. I'd also suggest a change of clothes."

Standing up, Boba set down the blaster he had been working on, and moved to one of the code-secured lockers on the wall, removing one of the special suits of Mandalorian armor he had stored. This was one of the backups with cortosis weave. Even though it wasn't necessary with Mandalorian armor, it was always good to have a backup.

"I want you to put the word out to your most inexperienced information gatherers that Boba Fett is looking for Volytar, and the Inquisitors. One's who will let slip who's doing the asking."
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, May 21st 2007 02:53am    Post subject:

The final gauntlet slid from his wrist and clattered to the floor with a metallic thud. Han kicked the discarded piece of armor off to the side with his foot and narrowed his eyes as Fett rose from the workbench and made his way over to another storage closet. Han had lost count a long time ago how many of those things were installed in the place. It seemed that around every corner, another secret compartment would pop up. But then again, none of that should've surprised him considering this was Boba Fett. And really, it was no surprise either when the bounty hunter started rattling off information concerning the Inquistitors and Vader.

From the start, Han had a gut feeling that Vader was somehow tied into all of this and now Fett's words sealed it. He knew the lightsaber and use of the Force seemed all too convienant to be coincidence. Apparently old iron lung hadn't had enough fun torturing Leia or himself all those years ago - now he was coming after their kids. Han's fists clenched together tightly as a cold chill ran up his spine. What made matters worse was the fact that he had sent his personal servants to snatch them and was too coward to do the job himself. Too worried about your galactic reputation? Don't worry, buddy, you ain't got much to uphold.

"Information gatherers, huh?" his teeth ground together slowly before a sly smile formed on his lips. "That won't be a problem. Trust me." Turning away from the bounty hunter, who was now almost fully clad in a new suite of armor, Han moved into the corridor and slipped into the room Fett had indicated earlier.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, May 21st 2007 03:36am    Post subject:

Boba was about to lock his helmet into place when he heard a loud series beeps coming from the comm panel across the room. Setting the helmet down on the bench next to him, he walked slowly over to the panel, and examined the source.

The call was being routed through Nar Shadaa, and was using an access code he immediately recognized. This was the code he had distributed to his various contacts to give to surviving Clone Wars soldiers, should they ever come across them. He knew it was a long shot, but he jabbed a button at the bottom of the panel, and the screen came to life.

There, in the comm screen was the helmet of a Republic Commando, smeared red with blood. Boba had heard stories of a Commando with similar appearance. Supposedly attached to Delta Squad during the Clone Wars. He had never followed their progress, but had heard rumors of the man's skill, and sadistic personality. Whatever the Kaminoans used to pacify the clones, it had obviously not worked for a few of them.

"Well I'll be damned. Never thought I'd see you again..."

Boba raised an eyebrow, wondering if the man was making a joke, and said, "Listen closely - Besh-Isk-Isk-Four-Zerek-Usk-Xesh-Three-Two-Two." The code was an old Grand Army command overide code, used for emergencies, and when an unidentified party needed to relay instructions without being able to supply confirmation of his indentity. The man seemed to tense for a second, but Boba continued, "Commando, remove your helmet."

The commando's body language implied that he was somewhat reluctant to do so, but he removed his helmet, and Boba stared back at his own face, although the man in the comm display looked somewhat older. It was to be expected. Boba had grown at a much slower rate than he did, although the fact that the commando was there at all shocked him. Boba himself had begun feeling the effects of the degradation of his cells due to the cloning process, but this man, obviously older than himself was still alive. Making a mental note to ask the man about how he managed to stay alive, he said, "Good."

Punching a few commands into the terminal in front of him, Boba looked back up to the screen, and said, "You've just received your instructions. Detailed in the files are the location, and time of the meeting, as well as security codes to bypass planetary security. If you wish to join me, I'll be waiting."
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 02:36pm    Post subject:

Han's nose curled up in disgust as he examined the elaborate robes draped over his arm one last time. After rummaging around in an old chest at the back of the room, Han had found them buried underneath a bunch of other articles of exotic clothing. Each one presented plenty of opportunities, but the robes accompanied the idea with the least facial applicances. And that was key.

They definitely weren't his type and it took a lot of willpower before he finally slipped the hideous things over his head and pushed his arms through the sleeves. Again, a scowl crossed his features as he studied his new apperance in the mirror bolted onto the wall.

Aside from the robes that he now wore, Han sported a long-haired white wig and white contact lenses to match the appearance of a wealthy Arkanian entrepreneur. He even went as far as applying some skin-color compound to his face and hands to darken his flesh tone a few shades and added some synthflesh to his hands to mimic the four-fingered hands of the species. Of course, it now looked like his hands were caught in a rancor's mouth, but he figured as long as he kept his hands inside the robes, he should be fine.

Leia would probably have a field day with him looking like this but sacrifices had to be made. No one would expect Han Solo to be wearing something like this and that's why this disguise would prove to be the most effective. Not only that, but he had to keep reminding himself that he was doing this for his daughter. That's all that mattered right now.

Closing his fingers around the voice synthesizer he found with the robes and patting his blaster which he had strapped to his waist underneath the robes, the Corellian turned Arkanian took a deep breath and exited the stuffy room where he had made his transformation. Time to show off the new dress code.

As soon as he entered back into the main room, he heard the distinct sound of stiffled Wookiee laughs as Chewie was trying to keep himself from laughing. Han shot a quick, menacing glare to his partner before stopping in the middle of the room and turning in a slow circle to highlight his costume. "So, uh...whaddya think?" Han questioned with a cocked eyebrow. "This change enough for ya?"

---Leia and Han

Last edited by Han Solo on Thu, May 24th 2007 02:46pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, June 02nd 2007 08:41am    Post subject:

Indicators flashed on in Fetts helmet, notifying him of contact on one of Intelligences secure frequencies - opening the channel on the holoprojector on one of the safehouses workbenches summoned the flickering image of a uniformed Imperial Officer, though the of-colour transmission disguised his exact designation and branch of service,

"Mr. Fett," the man's voice was rather nasel, annoying, "one assumes you wanted to be found - your choice of information brokers was suprisingly ammateur for such a professional - none-the-less Lord Volytar has noticed you, but one must wonder...how did you get that name?"

The hunter gave the man a steeley gaze, "That doesn't concern you - all that concerns you is passing on whatever message your Master asked you to deliver to me."

The man looked offended for a moment before resuming his straight face "Very well, Lord Volytar is somewhat intrested as to why a Bounty Hunter such as yourself is intrested in him and his...uhh..followers..." the man folded his arms behind his back and steadied himself, glancing at something off-screen "Lord Volytar wishes respectfully to invite you to his command ship - the Warlock - so that he might discuss any questions you may have and any...you may wish answered."

Last edited by Volytar on Sun, June 03rd 2007 02:15pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, June 05th 2007 03:12am    Post subject:

Boba would have laughed long, and hard were the situation not so serious. This was so obviously a trap that it wasn't even worth mentioning. But, both parties knew that the only way anything was going to happen, is if Boba, and the others agreed. So this was where the advantage turned. Once they were onboard the ship, they were no longer in control of the situation.

Boba didn't like it one bit, but they had no other choice. He was out of options, as his other contacts had yielded nothing.

Narrowing his eyes, he simply said, "Send the coordinates." With that, he shut down the comm, and turned to the others. "The situation has just gotten a bit more interesting. Who here feels up to fighting their way through the corridors of a Star Destroyer?"
 Back to top »
RC-1207
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, June 06th 2007 03:07am    Post subject:

An audible click was heard as Sev primed his rifle. "I haven't seen much on Star Destroyers, they were talked about in my day, but rarely. If it's anything like the inside of an Acclamator class Assault Ship then it'll be messy with lots of close quarters fighting with the enemy...my kind of fight."

He turned to Fett, "You wanted a weapons list? Here." he tossed a data unit to the bounty hunter as he began to read off the items in question.

"Two Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannons, twelve Class A Thermal Detonators, an extra DC-17m for your friend here, twenty Class E Thermal Detonators, two Flashbangs, timers for the Class As..." Sev sized up Fett's companion, "and some sealed armor for your friend in case of an NBC attack."

"You'll also need someone with the slightest bit of skill along with those big toys you're asking for." came a voice from behind Fett's companion. Sev wanted to hit his head against the nearest wall. The figure walked into the light past Fett's still unnamed friend. Sev's teeth clenched when he saw the familiar worn red and white armor of the Advanced Recon Commando Captain.

The new arrival turned to Boba and nodded, "N-11" he said as he eyed up the bounty hunter. He then pointed to the back, "Need to work on your locking skills, window was practically inviting me in."

Heeere's...Ordo! :p

Last edited by RC-1207 on Wed, June 06th 2007 03:09am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, June 07th 2007 02:04am    Post subject:

Boba looked at the newcomer, arms crossed in front of him casually, and his left hand conspicuously pressed against his belt. He had been about ready to activate it, unable to make any overt moves against the newcomer when Boba finally realized they weren't alone. If he had, the unknown individual could've gotten off a few shots at any one of them.

Sighing, he looked at the new arrival, N-11, and tossed the unactivated class-e thermal detonator at him for him to catch. N-11... Null-11. He had heard a great deal about the Null Troopers. Supposedly six of them lived past their birth on Kamino. Almost no behavioral modification, if any worked on the group, making them almost exact copies of Jango, save for the genetic modifications every ARC received. They weren't soldiers. They were walking murder machines who did what they wanted to do.

Smiling slightly, he wondered if he would get along with this one. "Got a name," asked Boba.

Last edited by Boba Fett on Thu, June 07th 2007 02:05am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
RC-1207
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, June 09th 2007 03:45am    Post subject:

"Ordo" the new trooper said as he took his other hand off the Westar M5 assault rifle that was slung over his shoulder.

Sev grumbled, "And what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to off caring for that geriatric?"

Ordo shrgged as he removed his helmet, "That geriatric ordered me here to help make sure this goes off without a hitch. Kal'buir was very insistent that I be here."

Sev grumbled, "Fierfek, but you clean up any mess you make. I still remember that job on Coruscant."

Ordo nodded and turned to Fett, "I know what's going on and was filled in on the full situation by the appropriate people. I assume you have a plan to carry out?"

Back to top »
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, June 14th 2007 01:57pm    Post subject:

Boba leaned back against the equipment locker he had been standing by, and hooked his thumbs into his belt. He was getting annoyed, with having to explain that he didn't really have a plan. This was one of those operations that you planned as you went along, for the most part.

"The general plan was to go to Volytar's ship, survive whatever ass-backwards plan he had concocted to kill us, beat random useful information out of him, grab the kid, and high-tail it off the ship. I figured once we actually knew what we were dealing with on the ship, we could iron out the finer details. But the basic premise is to just blast anything that moves. Got a problem with that?"

Boba knew it was insane, but no matter how much any of them sugar-coated it, thats what the plan was.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, June 18th 2007 10:57pm    Post subject:

"Yea, I gotta problem with that," Han's voice boomed unlike his own through the voice sythesizer that was still placed within his mouth. At the entrance of the two goons who called themselves Mandalorians, Han found it harder and harder to keep up the gig of the Arkanian businessman. This whole thing was going the way of the Death Star faster than a Hutt could puff through his collection of exotic spices. Fett was hard enough to get along with, he didn't need two Mando wannabes running around fraking everything up.

But it wasn't just their presence or their raging egos that concerned him - how the hell did they get here? And who told them of the situation? Han's expressionless gaze fell on the bounty hunter, the white contact lenses giving his appearance an almost ghostly effect. "This was supposed to stay between you and me, Fett," the Corellian growled out through his fake accent. "Who invited these two clowns to the party? If I was interested in fancy tricks and grown men wearing skirts, I would've went to the local cantina to hire the help I needed."

Chewbacca, who had been asked to wait in one of the spare rooms, stepped out of the shadows with his bowcaster slung over one shoulder. He sniffed the air with his sensitive nose and growled his own inquiry of the situation as his gaze rested on the two armored strangers. Han took a passing glance at the Wookiee before turning back to Fett with a less than friendly smile. "I think you've got some explaining to do."

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, June 19th 2007 10:20pm    Post subject:

Boba was beginning to grow incredibly bored with this exchange. Especially Solo's irrational anger. He decided he had had enough of it, and said, "Listen, Solo... If I were you, I really wouldn't be complaining about having some extra help on a suicide mission. If you had been fighting these kind of troopers on the Death Star, instead of those inept storm troopers, you wouldn't have made it five steps off of your vessel before they slotted you."

Boba meant it too. The operation on the Death Star had been sloppy due to the massive logistics of the entire operation, combined with the Empire's folly of splitting units and pairing troopers who didn't trust each other or communicate well with each other together. If they had been facing properly grouped Clone Troopers, Solo and his group would be dead.

"Now, do you want the help getting your daughter back, or do you want to stand here arguing because you don't like how I do things? Just remember, when your daughter dies because of your procrastination...we're the ones who wanted to get on with it."

Last edited by Boba Fett on Tue, June 19th 2007 10:27pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
N-11

Post Posted: Tue, June 19th 2007 10:54pm    Post subject:

Ahh so the suspicious one is Han Solo himself...figures, Ordo silently thought to himself as he returned his DC-17 sidearm to it's holster and clicked the safety on. Boba's announcement came at a good time too, a few seconds later and Solo might have had two or three smoking holes in his head.

Ordo had no time for arrogant and irritating people, if they interfered with his mission he took them out. Though this time he would have to make an exception, the very person that could interfere was one that he was tasked to protect...he heard a voice echo in his head from decades past, there's no such thing as an easy assignment Ord'ika.

He turned his head towards Han, staring the man squarely in the eyes and calmly corrected his crude assessment of the Null's attire, "It's a kama. And if you are done complaining we do have a job to do, please remember that for the future."

Sev remained quiet and was sitting in the corner of the room through the whole affair, though Ordo could tell his finger was resting gently on his weapon's trigger, patiently waiting for someone to make the wrong move.

Jusik: Ordo...
Ordo: Yes?
Jusik: Ordo, you just flattened an ARC trooper.
Ordo: He was delaying us.
Jusik: But you hit him. Twice.
Ordo: No permanent harm done.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sun, June 24th 2007 09:37pm    Post subject:

Han returned the Mando's steely gaze with a sneer. "A kama, huh?" he questioned before spitting the voice synth out of his mouth and allowing the excess spittle to spray onto the Mando. "Fancy name. But I still say it's a skirt. Get with the times, pal."

Shaking his head and turning on his heel, the white wig was the next thing to go from his disguise as he returned his frustration to Boba Fett. The bounty hunter was almost impossible to read as he remained silent throughout the exchange. Typical, Han thought with an audible scoff. Well, maybe it was time he gave him a piece of his mind as well. This was getting ridiculous.

"Look, Fett," the Corellian started, thrusting his index finger in the bounty hunter's direction. "You know as well as I do that I want my daughter back. That's a given. What I don't want are these two twerps parading around and messing everything up. I don't care who they are, it's bound to be trouble. And I aint paying them on top of your reward."

He paused, removing the contacts from his eyes and throwing a quick glance in his partner's direction. The Wookiee was calmly assessing the situation with his bowcaster still resting over his shoulder. Han nodded once in approval, turning back to Fett with a crooked grin. "Besides, I'm known for pulling through when there's suicidal tendencies."

---Leia and Han

Last edited by Han Solo on Sun, June 24th 2007 10:13pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
N-11

Post Posted: Sun, June 24th 2007 11:02pm    Post subject:

Ordo wiped the spit off his scarred armor, keeping one hand on one of his sidearms. If this man wasn't so important to his mission Ordo would have killed him or otherwise removed him like every other thing that ever got between him and his objectives.

However he couldn't do that...Skirata was very clear about keeping Solo alive so he could see his daughter again. Perhaps the urgency came out of the fact that Kal'buir was a father himself? He had always been protective of his own children, the Nulls and his biological son Kalydon, that could be the reason for this mission. Hearing of the kidnapping might have pissed him off...
Ordo wasn't completely sure of the motive, but it didn't matter in the end, Kal had given Ordo an objective to fulfill...and Ordo wasn't about to disappoint.

He smiled slightly and walked off calmly, ignoring Han's comments. To Boba he remarked, "We should get moving. Time will be wasted by simply standing here bickering with each other."

Sev spoke low, almost to himself while adjusting his sniper scope, "This reminds me of the time during the Clone War when my brothers and I had to protect Tarrful from Grievous' bodyguards...long, drug out, and tempting me to shoot someone for the sheer fun of it. But watching that Wookiee Tarrful tear the arms out of the droid sockets was entertaining....and I never did pick up one of those Wookiee bandoliers...damn."

Ordo stopped and turned his head slightly to see Han out of the corner of his eye, "You need not worry for paying credits to me and Sev here. My reason for being here is solely to help ensure your daughter's safety...with or without your permission. An order I simply cannot refuse."
Ordo turned to look at the Commando with the blood stains all over his armor, "Sev I'm sure is just in it so he can put a very fine hole in some poor bastard's head."

At that moment, Sev looked up at Han and nodded happily, then went back to fine tuning his rifle.

Jusik: Ordo...
Ordo: Yes?
Jusik: Ordo, you just flattened an ARC trooper.
Ordo: He was delaying us.
Jusik: But you hit him. Twice.
Ordo: No permanent harm done.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 09th 2007 03:31pm    Post subject:

The Corellian could hear Chewie shuffling his massive feet uneasily from behind as one of the stuck-up Mando started rattling on about looking over Wookiees back during the Clone Wars. Maybe it was a noble deed back in the day - something Han would've probably done himself - but right now, he couldn't help but identify it as nothing more than a ploy to sucker him into cooperating. He wasn't falling for that trick.

Now completely devoid of his disguise, Han rolled his eyes out of pure frustration and regarded Fett once again. The bounty hunter was hiding something. Maybe the reason why these two goons knew so much and showed up in the first place. Whatever happened to keeping things private? Was that too hard to ask for anymore?

"Now wait just a second," Han growled to the Mandos with raised hand before directing his voice to Fett. "You still owe me an explanation and a damn good one. How the hell did these two find out about this? Who called them? In case you can't remember, this was supposed to stay between you and me! And I want 'em gone..."

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 09th 2007 04:31pm    Post subject:

Enough was enough. Boba was fed up with having to argue with Solo, and things would just continue to degenerate from here if he allowed it to continue. "I don't owe you a single thing, Solo. You came to me, you asked me to help you get your kid back, and I'm going about it how I see fit. If you don't like that, maybe you fancy your odds against a few thousands well-armed soldiers on your own?"

Pointing at Sev, he said, "I called him in to help, and he brought some backup of his own. They can be trusted, but I'm beginning to think you can't. Is this why they kicked your sorry ass out of the Alliance Military? Because you couldn't handle being part of a team?"

Boba waited for that to sink in, and finally said, "Only a fool turns down good help, Solo. I normally work alone, and I like it that way, but even I can recognize my own limitations."
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, July 13th 2007 08:01pm    Post subject:

The air hung thick between the bounty hunter and Han, dragging out the brief moment of silence into what seemed like an eternity. If Han was willing and the weapon readily available, he probably could've sliced a vibroblade through the space between them and not even make a dent. That meant neither side was willing to negotiate and it was time to come up with a new alternative - heading this operation alone. Sure, he was making a huge sacrifice to himself and his career, especially after all the trouble he went through with freeing Fett, but this was family he was talking about. If he could play his cards right, maybe, just maybe, High Command would understand and let him keep his job.

"I guess it depends on what your definition of "good help" is, huh?" Han dared to question the man. His eyes flicked in the direction of the Mandos just long enough to emphasize his point. He had no respect for an obsolete fighting force and he was gonna make it known. "I thought you were gonna be "good help" too and look where that got us. Sorry to say, Fett, but I have no desire to work with someone who betrays my trust." Han gathered the rest of his belongings, including the shoddy Arkanian disguise, and speared the occupants in the room with one final glare before turning to his co-pilot. "Time to clear out, Chewie. Let's go."

The Wookiee, who had been watching the entire exchange from a corner of the room, woofed softly to himself and shouldered his bowcaster. With the deadly weapon no longer ready to strike anyone in the room, Chewie sauntered over to Han's side and gave each of the Mandos a final evaluation. His royal blue eyes stopped briefly over the one known as Sev and he sniffed the air around him curiously. Encountering a participant of the Kashyyyk battle was a new prospect for him. Was this man actually telling the truth?

Before Chewie had a chance to confirm the man's reports, Han motioned for the Wook to follow him. The Corellian now stood impatiently before the doorframe with arms over chest and gaze pointedly focused on his co-pilot. When Han was satisfied that Chewie was coming along, he pushed away from the doorway and threw Fett a wry smile. "One last bit of advice," Han called out in a smug tone. "I suggest getting your news reports straight. I wasn't kicked outta the military - I stepped down. Big difference there, pal, especially when you're trying to insult someone."

Without giving Fett a chance to respond, Han and Chewie passed through the threshold of the safehouse, now set on accomplishing this mission how they should have done it in the first place - by themselves.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Industrial Sector K-3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: