}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Bounty Hunter's Guild HQ
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » In-Game Archive » Bounty Hunter's Guild HQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4-LOM
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, June 20th 2006 01:22pm    Post subject: Bounty Hunter's Guild HQ

The Bounty Hunter's Guild

Guildmaster: 4-LOM

NOTE: The Guild will be moving to a location that has been picked by its patron, Lady Alatáriël Pallanén, so efforts will be made to pack things up and "ship out" as quickly as possible. To guild members: If you don't want your things sold to the Geonosians, you are advised to take all your belongings from your quarters - we will not be keeping a "lost and found"!
That is all.
- 4-LOM, Guildmaster

Current Hunters:
WITHHELD

Current Patron:
Lady Alatáriël Pallanén

Wanted List:
INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED ON REQUEST
The Exchange (150,000 credits, Dead; 2,000,000 credits, Defection - High Priority Bounty)
Titus Pullo and the Sodan Fleet (500,000,000 credits, contact 4-LOM for
important details about this hit)
Serg Caltro (Undisclosed credits, Dead)
Geoff Gegen (2,000,000, Dead or Alive)
Tarus Baal (1,000,000, Dead)
The Star Dragon Gang (50,000 credits per suspect, "Preferably alive")
Reemeet (45,000, Alive)

Abigail Vrex, Zeltron bounty hunter

Tamahome Fenrir, Furghal con man

PROTECTED NPC - Murgth'a, Nikto martial artist/hunter

Velora Atana: Forth, insect brothers! Today we take the Alamo and tommorrow - the world!

Guild Funds: 16,521,750,000 credits

Last edited by 4-LOM on Mon, May 14th 2007 01:21pm; edited 20 times in total
 Back to top »
R3-B
Private

Post Posted: Wed, June 21st 2006 05:33pm    Post subject:

Being a droid, or more specifically, an astromic, R3 was generally used to doing all the mechanical work. However, he wasn’t your generic off-the-assembly-line droid. Heavily modified by his ‘owner’, or more specifically, his partner, Drake IIM-3, R3s personality had not escaped change.

He was now looking for Drake in the Bounty Hunters Guild HQ. While the two weren’t officially members, Drake had arranged with 4-LOM to let them hang around when they weren’t hunting a bounty.

He found the man, or half-man, or whatever percentage of a man he was, sitting in a chair in a meeting room, legs up, talking in his sleep.

“Yes, please. Do go on…”

”Get your rear end moving, Drake. I didn’t start on the last of the modifications just so you could sleep.”

Drake sat up immediately, unhid his arm-mounted blaster, and faced R3.

“Oh, its just you. Alright, lets go finish the ship.”

The blaster went back into his arm, and Drake followed R3 out to their ship.

Assets:
Look at Drake's list.
 Back to top »
Tavion Star
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 07:14am    Post subject:

Tavion entered the air conditioned spire which provided a retreat from the hot and barren desert. The gentle breeze of the air blew past him, opening up memories of his homeworld.

The air here was like nothing he had felt in a year, ever since he was imprisoned in Traxion. The cells at Traxion were hot, dark, and dry, so the air and lighting here were a safe haven compared to Traxion.

The only reason he was here though was to start over. His past life wasn't so good, he had been falsely accused of radical terriosim and imprisoned for a year.
When he was released, it was only under a agreement in which he wouldn't come 29 lightyears near Manaan, or the Manaan sector. Which dealt a low blow to him, seeing Manaan was his homeworld. He wouldn't be able to see his family or friends ever again, though anything was better then Traxion.

Tavion advanced through the spire, he was searching for a droid by the name of 4-LOM. He was told that 4-LOM was the droid to see if he wanted to become a bounty hunter and join the guild.

I have defied Gods and Demons.
I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future.
This is the way the world ends.

Credits: 15,500

Last edited by Tavion Star on Fri, June 23rd 2006 07:15am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 12:41pm    Post subject:

The Dark Lord Fëanor hovered above the Guild in his black dragon waiting for his prey to emerge out of the headquarters. Tavion Star.
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 01:15pm    Post subject:

Soon, Fëanor was joined by his eight other brothern. They flew across the sky, in a rushed flight. Their dragon's flapping their wings as strong and swift as possible. Fëanor knew the Lady had sent a message, it was time.

Fëanor's dragon dove towards the entrance of the Bounty Hutner's Guild, the security moving to allow the nine Dark Lords to land. They lept off their dragons and entered the Bounty Hunter's Guild, looking at Tavion who was attempting to register.

"Tavion Star. Come with ussss." Fëanor hissed while drawing his vibro sword.

4-LOM
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 03:53pm    Post subject:

The strangest things can happen when one enters a room for some reason, even for a droid. Perhaps if 4-LOM hadn’t wanted to head out...but that begs an explanation.

Ever since 4-LOM had escaped from the Galactic Ball with his cohorts – Murgth’a, Targulla the Hutt, the cyborg Drake and R-3 – he had spent his time in practice. That is, the droid made running his hunting programs a daily regimen.

“Organics exercise their bodies to keep ‘in shape,’ the Guildmaster was heard to say, “so droids must be able to do the same.” And by his calculations, 24 minutes were needed to practice marksmanship, tracking, and run general diagnostics – all necessary for “healthy living.” But even with this, 4-LOM felt dissatisfied, and it took some probing before he could find what was wrong: he was lonely. It was a feeling that he couldn’t explain; it was just there, as real as any human would have known.

This “loneliness,” 4-LOM had decided, would need some thinking. He had made this decision in the quiet of his personal office, where the windows looked out on the Geonosian landscape. That was why he had taken a blue “meditation crystal” he’d kept from years ago and walked out toward his ship, the Blood Money. Or he tried, anyway, for he was stopped by the sight of nine black figures and one lone organic. One of them - the figures - pulled out a sword and uttered "Tavion Star. Come with ussss" toward the organic.

4-LOM stepped between the organic and the figures. "So, what has this one done? It looks like he did nothing wrong...yet," he said calmly.

Velora Atana: Forth, insect brothers! Today we take the Alamo and tommorrow - the world!

Back to top »
Tavion Star
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 04:39pm    Post subject:

Tavion spun around at the hissing sound emitting from the entrance. The mere sound of them made his stomach turn. They were the dark lords of Geonosis, a essence of evil from what he had gathered. Memories of his time in prison and Moriquendi began flashing before him in a storm of horror.

The lead dark lord revealed his Vibro-Sword and pointed it at Tavion. At that moment, Tavion realized what would happen if he didn't go. Though that didn't matter, death was better then this hell hole.

"Never! I'll never go back to that wretched place!" Tavion said in a growl as he began to reach for his vibro-blade.

The figures began to advance on Tavion with swords drawn. Though before they could get any closer, 4-LOM entered the fray.

"So, what has this one done? It looks like he did nothing wrong...yet," 4-LOM said calmly has the dark lords halted.

Tavion smirked as he observed the Dark Lords sudden inmovement.

Maybe he still had a chance...

Last edited by Tavion Star on Fri, June 23rd 2006 04:45pm; edited 4 times in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 05:13pm    Post subject:

Fëanor and the others stopped while sliding their vibro swords back into their robes, little did they know, but inside the robes were blasters in their hands. All of them aimed at the traitor, known as Tavion.

Moriquendi stepped forward remembering the stench of the individual, "4-LOM, we have ordersss from the Lady. Do not deny us our prey."

If things were about to get vicious, 4-LOM would have to be stunned, as the Lady wouldn't want the droid harmed. She had taken a liking to such a creature. None has denied their law so far on the planet of Geonosis, at least since a Dark Lord had stepped into it, but now all nine were present and staring down a small droid and the coward Tavion. They were trained to be the most lethal and cunning opponents in the galaxy when working together and each of them was glaring at the man with clear orders from Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad.

Tavion Star
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 05:36pm    Post subject:

These lords of darkness before them were a oppressive law enforcement force employed by the Alatáriël, capturing and killing criminals in the most violent ways. Suppressing riots and insurrections in the worse ways aswell. They wouldn't hesitate to kill him if it weren't for 4-LOM.

And besides that, they basically acted as a secret police force for Alatáriël. The civilans are still pretty blind to them though, since they were only introduced a week ago.

Tavion observed the dark lords return the swords to their cloaks, but something caught his left eye. The one on the far left had a object sticking out of the upper-half of his cloak. It was in the shape of a......blaster!?!

Tavion doubted the rest of them didn't have a blaster pointed at him in the same fashion.

Tavion backed up a little and got a firmer grip on his vibro-blade, just in case things got ugly. He looked around the spire for a couple moments, concluding if he did had to escape, he had no where to run.

He wasn't gonna to see another moon if things did go ugly though, but he'd make sure Fëanor wasn't going to either.

Last edited by Tavion Star on Fri, June 23rd 2006 05:38pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
4-LOM
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 02:01pm    Post subject:

"Your prey? I am not here to stop your actions, but I do not support them either," 4-LOM said to the black figure. "Do what you will with him, but do not be suprised if he has a visitor now and then." He walked toward the pitiful organic and quietly said to him, "I am sorry, I did what I could to save you. Perhaps if you do not fight them..."

4-LOM then turned to the things and said, "He is yours." With that he walked back inside the HQ, wishing that they - the Knights or whatever they were called - would just go away. The sight of them brought horrid feelings to mind...

Back to top »
Abigail Vrex

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 12:39pm    Post subject:

About a week later, maybe two...

The medical bay's lights were blinding, perhaps even more than that, as Abby took in her surroundings.

While the place wasn't much to look at - a handful of cots, a bacta tank, several med droids, and some cabinets full of supplies - it had been built for utility and function, not for pleasure. Abby let this sink in while she watched the droids work on someone important, at least to the Guild: Murgth'a.

From what the Zeltron could see, Murgth'a was in a great deal of pain. His chest heaved sporadically as a blue-plated 2-1B inserted a syringe into his left arm, and saliva dripped occasionally from his mouth. Abby desparately wanted to get closer, if only to try to relieve the pain, but something held her back, namely a silver GH-7 droid. The droid had turned its head toward her when she had approached, and it certainly looked upset.

"Sorry, but no visitors at this time," the droid said in a low voice. "The patient is experiencing hallucinations from dehydration and a lack of nourishment. To be honest, I am suprised that he-"

"Look, when's he getting out?" Abby asked bluntly. "All I know is that 4-LOM found him in the middle of nowhere."

The droid nodded as if he were comforting some confused infant. “When the patient arrived in our care, 4-LOM said that some sort of ‘intuition’ led him to his location. He also asked for Murgth'a to be in isolation until his condition improved.” He paused for a moment. "And now, if you will let us do our job..."

"Fine." Abby turned away from the scene and stormed out of the room. If I can't help, I'll just take care of some of my business. Why can't I even... A tear welled in her eye as she entered the turbolift and headed for a quiet place to rest.

I am SHADE...FEAR ME

Last edited by Abigail Vrex on Thu, July 06th 2006 10:32am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
4-LOM
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 26th 2006 08:22pm    Post subject:

Docking Bay Beta-1 was quiet, surprising when one considered that it was normally filled with mechanics, their droids and other such persons.

Perhaps the silence was necessary when people like 4-LOM and Abby Vrex needed to leave to "tie up," as the droid put it, "a few loose ends." Abby hadn't exactly been excited about the project, though: she wanted to care for Murgth'a, someone who really neededhelp, rather than go with the droid. But she had been offered a fairly good deal, at least in 4-LOM's opinion: join 4-LOM on this venture and she would be given a replacement for her Little Scythe, along with a well-needed vacation to the locale of her choice.

And now, while 4-LOM quietly finished loading supplies into his new ship, a KR-TB Doomtreader he called the Renegade, he noticed Abigail staring off into space. "You might want to get on board," he called out, "I want to get started as soon as possible."

As Abby boarded the ship and 4-LOM nestled into the cockpit, he wondered if all of this would be worth the effort. And yet, it had to be done so the Guild could become more appealing.

The protocol droid piloted his ship out of the bay and aimed for the Geonosian skies. I hope this'll work...

Back to top »
Crege

Post Posted: Fri, August 04th 2006 10:07pm    Post subject:

Crege slowly walked up to the Kiosk that sat in the middle of the Main Lobby of the Bounty Hunters Guild and plopped a pair of Geonosian heads on the counter. His eyes raised slightly as he uttered the words, "The Confederacy would be ashamed..."

"May I help you sir?" The droid hostess asked the Robotic monstrosity.

"Just give me the form I need to fill out so I can be on my way." Crege replied...
 Back to top »
4-LOM
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, August 05th 2006 04:52pm    Post subject:

A thin sheet of flimsiplast crawled out of a slot in the droid's "waist," which she quickly handed over to the hunter. It had basic information on it: Name, Age, the sort of thing that took five minutes to fill out.

Back to top »
Crege

Post Posted: Sat, August 05th 2006 07:18pm    Post subject:

Crege handed the sheet back to the droid, and walked around to the other side of the Kiosk while looking around. A lot had changed since The Clone Wars, Geonosis was but a small example. Crege paced around the room a bit more and settled his eyes on the north most wall. He ran his fingers over a small indent and said, "My first kill, I skewered Clone Trooper with radio antenna. He hung right here on this wall for days."

He looked around a bit more and settled down in a chair next to the door. He closed his eyes and propped his feet up, it'd been days since he could rest without being attacked. He opened one eye and scanned around the room and whispered, "I hope those Geonosians don't stay mad."
 Back to top »
Murgth'a

Post Posted: Fri, August 11th 2006 08:42pm    Post subject:

Something hard prodded the Nikto awake, keeping him from actually having a good amount of rest. When his eyes opened, a bug-like face stared at him. much like some benevolent god toward an enlightened disciple. "Ahh...you're looking much better," the medical droid said in a low voice. "I assume the medicines are working properly?"

"I guess so," Murgth'a slowly replied. He adjusted himself on the hard cot a little and laid back, letting his forest green eyes move toward the ceiling. "How much longer? I feel like I could use some time on my feet, not here in sick bay."

The droid let out a noise the Nikto supposed was like a sigh. "According to proper medical protocol, a patient in your condition should have at least another week of bed rest. But, I suppose I could make an exception." He paused. "No more than 3 hours of exercise, a proper diet and plenty of rest - I don't want to have to deal with a torn ligament or such things."

Murghth'a's face flushed with excitement. After this exercise in frustration any time outside of the sick bay was a gift from the Gods.

But what to do first: run in the holoroom or practice Petranaki...the possibilities were quite tantalizing indeed, and Murgth'a wasn't going to waste a minute. Gods, this is just what the doctor ordered!
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, August 16th 2006 06:38pm    Post subject:

[::Incoming Transmission::]

Directed to: Bounty Hunter's Guild

Receipt: Lady Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad

Hit: Jase Denora

Terms of Capture and Death: Jase only, any means neccesary, preferred capture.

Credits Upon Completion and Verification: 3,000,000,000

Note: Contact Lady Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad via Private Transmission BEFORE acting on this hit.

[::End Transmission::]

Crege

Post Posted: Thu, August 17th 2006 01:20pm    Post subject:

Crege awoke to a not so comforting sight of a Nexu chewing on his foot, the hot Geonosian sand beneath him was unbearable even to a droid. He took his other foot and kicked the Nexu causing it's head to spin around. Crege climbed up out of the dune he had been tossed in and said in a frustrated tone "I should listen to people more..."

"Memo to self, do not introduce your self to a race by beheading two of it's kin." Crege stated as he activated his viewfinder. Looking around a bit he learned that whoever tossed him out here had to drag him quite a ways. He trudged through the sand towards the trail of Geonosian footprints and metal shards...
 Back to top »
Crege

Post Posted: Fri, August 18th 2006 12:13pm    Post subject:

It had taken nearly two days for Crege to get back to the guild. It was a quite tranquil walk, but he wasn't in the mood to do it again. He entered the main guild hall where he was met by the feeling he was watched.

"Crege, must you kill my men every time we meet?" Said a Geonosian sitting in the rafters. He jumped down and reached towards Crege for a hug.

"Hey...um...I still can't pronounce your name." Crege replied while pushing away the little bug.

"Gunuake, how hard is it to say that?" He laughed, "What the hell brings you back to Geonosis?"

"Oh I woke up a week ago underneath a Confederate frigate, after a little research on the Holonet I found out the Bounty Hunters Guild was here." Crege answered.

"I was worried about you after the war ended, all droids were shut down and I didn't know where you ended up." Gunuake replied.

"Well we both know now, It's good to see you again." Crege stated

"You too." Gunuake Stated "One more thing, you attack anymore of my men and I'll throw you out even farther. I know some pretty desolate places, Understand?"

"Ya, well I better get going. A Bounty Hunter is no good without a gun." Crege replied, but Gunuake was long gone "I'll just take another nap."
 Back to top »
R3-B
Private

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 12:55am    Post subject:

R3 could not quite understand why he was carrying Coldteeth for Drake, but then again, he did a lot of things he could not understand. He followed his builder into the spire that held the headquarters for the guild, who was then in turn lead to the morgue by a desk worker of the guild, a genosian.

A table was there waiting for them, ready to hold the body until it was used as food. Slightly brutal and disappointing according to Drake, circle of life as far as R3 was concerned. Not to mention the lack of logic behind Drakes reasoning when he himself was a bounty hunter and had planned on killing the man anyways.

”Organics. No sense to them.”

R3 put the body on the table, and laid him out flat. Looking at the body, he noticed that something was out of place.

“So, I take it our credits are ready?”

It was something about the mouth. He pulled the dead mans jaw down to find, to his surprise, that the man was missing his teeth. Coldteeths body was toothless.

“Is this not the man we captured on Nar Shadda?”
“Yeah. Why?”
”They why does Coldteeth lack his teeth?”

Drake took a look inside the mans mouth.

“Well, what do you know. Guess they must have fallen out. Or worse, they have a mind of their own and went off to find a new host. And I really hope that’s not the case, because that would scare the bejebers out of me.”
”Where are the teeth?”
“Alright, alright. I cut his teeth out. Hey, don’t give me that. I cleaned them. And that’s the only thing you complained about to begin with. Don’t tell me you’re changing your mind.”
”Why?”
“Why not?”
”Because this is the same body that you were talking about when you said you thought it was disappointing that it would be fed to the nexu.”
“I did, didn’t I? Ok, you want the truth? Silly question, of course you want the truth. The truth is this. I figured that something more should be done with this guy, who we, indirectly of course, caused a barfight to catch,” He turned to the genosian next to him. “Long story.” Before turning back to R3 “than just become another large snack for these bugs large, fearsome cats. So I cut out his teeth to save as a trophy. I can show them to you if you want.”

How bizarre indeed.

”That will be unnecessary.”
“Good. So lets go get our credits and I can start working on repairs. You have any damage left over?”

Assets:
Look at Drake's list.
 Back to top »
Tyro
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 08:50am    Post subject:

Guild HQ is an interesting place. This being my first time here I take the opportunity to look around. I am Tyro, master of the Invisible hit. I can kill a man without ever being seen anywhere in the vicinity.

Don't mess with a merc.

Personal funds: 39,275 credits
 Back to top »
Murgth'a

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 06:11pm    Post subject:

Murgth'a passed through the main lobby and noticed a face he hadn't seen before - one that belonged to a droid covered with dents and other signs of hard labor. The droid's head swiveled slightly while it took in its surroundings; was it a new member of the Guild? It certainly didn't look like it was capable of doing much, but appearances can be so decieving...

The Nikto waved his hand, gave a hasty greeting to the droid and continued on his route to Docking Bay Beta-4. He had wasted too much time waiting for the Hunt to start, and that could be very bad indeed...
4-LOM
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 06:34pm    Post subject:

The geonosian snorted toward Drake and grumbled, "Hunters and their prizes..." He pulled out a small datapad and tapped it until he found the entry he was looking for. "It seems that the Hutts made a mistake when they posted their bounty. Instead of 25,000 credits you will be paid 250,000 in credits and...hold on one second...'45,000 for modifications for the hunter or hunters' ship or ships.'" He paused for a second, and made some more calculations with his device. "Your money has been transferred to your account. And my assistants will take the body."
At that two more geonosians came out of the shadows, grabbed the body by either end, and took it into the darkness from whence they had come.
"I believe our business is done, is it not?"

Last edited by 4-LOM on Sat, August 26th 2006 10:02am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Space Jawa
Commander

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 11:39pm    Post subject:

”250,000 you say? Well, who says typos don’t make a difference?” he replied as he chucked to himself a little. ”Well then, if I have my credits, then yes, I guess we are done here and thank you.”

With that, R3 followed Drake as he headed back out of the morgue.

Point of clarification…is the 45,000 part of the 250,000, or in addition to it? (250,000 total or 295,000 total?)

Assets:
3,054,300 Credits
Modifications
YKL-37R Nova Courier Schizophrenia
Stuff abord the Schizophrenia

------------------------------------------------

Star Wars: It doesn't have to make any sense!

Last edited by Space Jawa on Sat, August 26th 2006 01:08am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Crege

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 11:59pm    Post subject:

Crege rolled out of his chair and followed the Nikto down the hall, he cocked his Sniper and shouted out "So, you're Murgth'a! Sorry about the wait, I'm still rusty after all that down time. I won't let you down though, I've killed many a Jedi in my day."

Crege slid the sniper rifle into a slot in his back and held out his arms. Two barrels slid out from underneath his wrists and then slid back in. "I'm ready when you are..."
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » In-Game Archive » Bounty Hunter's Guild HQ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: