}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Luke Skywalker's Funeral, Central Denon Event Hall (surface)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Luke Skywalker's Funeral, Central Denon Event Hall (surface)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, April 17th 2007 05:55pm    Post subject:

Ryan Davad left Carnor Jax, not wanting to spend any kind of unnecessary minute with the man. His wife was with him in sealed doors for 10.131 minutes and that was far too long. Moving throughout the public chambers where thousands had gathered for Luke Skywalker, Ryan boarded the security hovercraft that took him to a more secured level. His cyber armour beeped, the specially designed sensors detecting his wife's signature up ahead. She used a key panel to unlock the door, where her dress and his suit waited. Stepping inside she sealed the doors, "Carnor Jax," she began.

Ryan sat, his chest bare and his arms flexed to peel off the cybernetic uniform. His skin tingled, the optic nerves stimulating the coldness of the room causing the synthetic hairs to rise. Arlyn looked at his chest, her own body slightly bare from removing her security uniform.

"You're cold." Arlyn teased looking at Ryan's upper body. Ryan's smile tilted, his smile turning to a smirk. He responded simply, "So are you." It would be wrong to engage in sexual interaction at Luke Skywalker's funeral, especially if they were caught. They merely smiled and continued to change into their clothing.

Slipping the dress along her waist, his wife looked absolutely stunning. Her hair was pinned, but she released the knot and allowed it to flow. Grabbing a hair utility she gently passed the device over her hair twice and it was straight unto perfection. Ryan, however, was having much more difficulty attempting to remove the cybernetic suit. Frustrated he waited until Arlyn would come to his rescue.

"That suit is made for someone else to help you with, you know." Her eyes staring into a mirror to adjust and clip the ear rings. She moved away, nodding at herself with acceptance before moving away and towards Ryan. "Let me help you with that." She bent downwards, clicking and undoing several portions of the suit and with a sharp hiss it disengaged from his body. With relief, Ryan moved his body, shivering almost in the freedom of the air and open room.

His wife approached him, the sweet perfume filling his nostrils as her warm hands brushed against his body. She kissed his cheek and whispered three gentle words. He held her tightly, the warm embrace one of his most favorite things in the entire galaxy. "I love you too" He responded, "but I'm practically naked."

She laughed, the air vented rom her mouth sending another wave of chills down Ryan's back as his fingers touched her chin. With a gentle adjustment, his head titled towards her and kissed her properly.

Minutes later, Ryan finished his tie and the back portion of Arlyn's dress. Holding his arm out, his wife took it in an affectioned motion. Together, they proceeded to the funeral.

Note: Arlyn / Ryan will still carry a blaster.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, May 05th 2007 01:58pm    Post subject:

OOC NOTICE: I will be leading the ceremony as Yoogle, and I would like any and all Jedi to participate. I have the individuals of those present, and those that should be here so I'll be RPing your participation in the matter. In your posts, I would enjoy reading your viewpoints while performing the actions I'll be acting out. I ask all the Jedi to place major emphasis on the Force and your character's emotions, because the bond between us should be stronger at this moment, than what it usually is.

If you would rather me not to include your character or change certain aspects in my post to give your character more accuracy, just let me know via PM. I'm posting this here for all members of the RPG to give and send me ideas, what their characters would be doing. If you would like to speak at the funeral, like daddy-vader, let me know.

In essence, we are trying to make this memorable for our characters, yet keep in a quick and non-grid locked pace. We all have many things to do and cruise lines to catch.

So. I'll be posting within an hour, maybe two. Feel free to contact me over msn.

I ask that this not be considered a breach of rules, because so many players are involved and this is the fastest and orderly way to get to those involved here.

Thank you for your time.

Sarafina Arkal
Private

Post Posted: Sat, May 05th 2007 02:33pm    Post subject:

Sarafina stood outside the Jedi Temple, she let her eyes start from the bottom of the building and start making its way up. Sarafina never seen one before in her life until now, she looked around a bit.

So there is where Jase has been, I wonder where he is

Sarafina thought but was brought out from her thoughts by gurgling sound from her son Marius. Sarafina looked down at her son, she smiled. She was very lucky to have a son like Marius, he was also the son of Jase Denora today he would know that he had a son. Her long blond hair blew in the breeze; her hand lifted up and moved the loose stran of her blond hair from her face and over her left ear. Sarafina felt the sun on her, which felt warm as she started to walk. Her mind was on Jase, she moved around looking for Jase hoping that she would find him. He had the right to know that he had a son, a wonderful beautiful child that was created by them.

He so looks like him, same color as Jase’s. The only thing was the little blond curls on his head matches mine

Sarafina thought again as she decided to leave the area of the Jedi Temple she made her way some where else knowing Jase wasn’t there, she walked along until she came to a stop at a building as she felt like Jase might be there for someone reason. She carefully balanced Marius, and held him close to her as she made her way into the building. Once inside Sarafina looked around, and moved a bit looking for Jase.
Surge Skyes
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, May 05th 2007 11:30pm    Post subject:

"We'll ask you again sir, go back to the funeral."

Whatever had happened had appatently passed. Signing, he went back to the funeral, where the cermony was begining.

Sorry for the QP (Quick Post). I Jusst got to go real fast. Sorry if this post is kinda an eyesore

Grand Air Marshal Surge Skyes

CEO of Skyes Cargo

AWC-180II Red Hawk

1,019,052,120 Cr

6,000 Per Week
 Back to top »
Carlist Rieekan
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, May 06th 2007 06:39am    Post subject:

The Event Hall dwarfed Rieekan as he approached the structure. He glanced at his chrono, then looked up to spot Cracken waiting at the entrance. It was at this point that the rifle party, also turned out in their dress uniforms joined Rieekan, marching behind him in perfect order towards the hall.

He came to a halt at the door, and regarded Cracken in his dress uniform similar to the one worn by himself. "Director," he simply said. Now was not a time for small talk.

Back to top »
Airen Cracken
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, May 06th 2007 07:50am    Post subject:

Cracken turned to view the General and nodded, "Carlist." He then glanced at the armed men behind the General, "Not planning a coup are we?" He smiled somewhat sullenly, "I'm not entirely sure how much Skywalker would appreciate a military funeral."

You can take that attitude of yours and find someplace warm and dark to shove it, Jendob. - Carnor Jax
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, May 07th 2007 01:27pm    Post subject:

Footsteps echoed throughout the chamber, the sounds stretching across the fabric of time as the slow motion of the Jedi moved forward and towards the front stage. The Force flowed through these individuals, it united them, it gave them strength to perform the memorial before them. The loss of Luke Skywalker was felt by all throughout the entire galaxy. The memories of this man penetrated every heart, every soul of the young, the old, the rich, the poor, the brave and the fearful. To those, he provided youth to the elderly, he provided a greater meaning to the youth, the rich received humbled hearts, the poor received endurance. The brave were enhanced that all things were possible thus fuelling some of the best of the galaxy by Skywalker's example. The fearful, however, diminished, as he gave them hope and encouraged them to grow into something more.

Luke was further than a simple friend or comrade, he was a teacher. He saw the ways of the Force like no other Jedi. He was taught by two of the greatest Masters in the history of the Jedi, and took the responsibility of being one of the last remaining. His era held a sense of prosperity, a sense of change, but it was short-lived. Yoogle desired Luke to lead the Jedi, to teach them, to befriend them, and now, he was unable. At this moment, they could do nothing but wait.

Wait until the Force sends them a disturbance, a feeling of clarity and purpose for their Order.

With each step the Jedi took, that clarity became ever present. Luke Skywalker was killed from an odd disease, but he was a Jedi. He served hundreds of billions through his actions, and as they approached the ashes of the Jedi Master, that clarity echoed within the Jedi's souls. To serve the grand scheme of the well being. The progress the galaxy had to make, the birth of a new Republic, one that lacked major corruption and represented peaceful worlds. That is what the Jedi were required, and, needed. To use their abilities to bring forth peace and prosperity; destroy the darkness, the fear and the hatred which lingered.

The sun window had shut slightly, the artificial lights dimming as Mon Calamari opera singers and the orchestra tuned and softly began. Their voices hummed the sorrows, each vocal representing a different attitude as they sang to the soft melody. The music touched all, as the strong warriors that had fought countless battles, wept with their wives, their brothers, their friends.

The comrades of Skywalker watched the Jedi, they stared at the ashes and simply could not understand. How.

The Death Star. Hoth. Endor. The Emperor of the Galactic Empire.

He defeated these things, he survived when no one else could. How was it he was dead? How? These questions circled and defeated the greatest minds, they dampened hope and logic.

Yoogle understood it was the will of the Force. Some would credit Luke's success to luck. But such things did not exist in the galaxy. Luke's progress in death was difficult for many to understand, however, it was possible he was not yet One with the Force. Was he able to retain his personage and personality?

These questions had yet to be answered, and it could be years before they see an image of Master Skywalker. But for the ceremony, the people of the memorial would not wait so long as a holographic projector clicked and hummed silently.

An image of Luke Skywalker slowly emerged with a strong and held expression. He overlooked the crowd as the humming of the singers slowly began to increase, the feelings in all reaching their peak.

The hilts of the Jedi clicked. Their lightsabers igniting around the holoprojector of Luke Skywalker.

This was an ancient ritual, one that looked very much like a Knighting ceremony, however, it was a sign of passage. The Force was strong, the essence filled each Jedi as their bodies and minds seemed to meld in the invisible force.

The orchestra, the singers and the Jedi moved as one as they performed the ancient task. A task of honor for the Jedi Master. Their lightsabers moved at inhuman speeds as the Force began to flow more and more throughout their bodies. Lightsabers left their hands, moving and passing throughout the Jedi before one by one, they disappeared. Until a single, green blade stood in the darkness of the chamber.

Kyle Katarn moved forward, a lightsaber Luke had used, remaining ignited as it was carefully placed and balanced on the table with his ashes. The Jedi took a knee as the holo image of Luke Skywalker flickered and then he was gone. His blade remained intact as Master Yoogle spoke, the lighting positioned over him.

"Gone Master Skywalker, is not." Yoogle spoke softly, reaching to Leia Organa Solo's heart and sending what comfort he had to her own distraught feelings. Sending her clarity, where chaos existed. "With the Force, he is." Yoogle began to speak of the times of Luke's beginning, the epoch of where he had been a simple farmer, a boy that was ignored by the acts of life, until the destined day he flew his voyage on the Millennium Falcon, rescued an Alderaanian Princess and successfully escaped, then later, destroyed the Death Star. His sacrifice to the galaxy was made, but not before his story brought hope to all the 'farm boys', those that could live so much more. Yoogle closed with, "Invite, I do, those that knew Luke Skywalker best."

Yoogle turned to the balcony and invited Leia to share her message of the man known as Luke Skywalker.

Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, May 13th 2007 08:30pm    Post subject:

Eve whispered in Ryan's mind, the essence of something private that both Ryan and his wife stirred. Ryan looked at her, possibly for the last time, and kissed her gently.

"I'll be back." the Human Replica Droid stated, Eve's reports still running. His wife held his hand, knowing that he would return in time for the cruise.

Ryan Davad left the funeral in a silent and quick matter, a private shuttle waiting for him.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
ECP Member/Faction Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun, May 13th 2007 10:48pm    Post subject:

Pompous. Arrogant. The Jedi honored Skywalker in his death like they never did in life.

Jax shifted very slightly, the Dark Lord of the Sith taking in the sorrow, the hurt, the pain and feeding from it. From the assembled Jedi, he sensed genuine remorse, their memories feeding their grief to all but one. Grand Master Yoogle, in his age and wisdom, did not seem to have the same regrets and grievances that the other, younger Knights had, and it was interesting.

On continued thought, though, it had never appeared that Yoogle and Skywalker had ever seen eye-to-eye. The fact that they had differing views on the Force, evidenced by Skywalker's acceptance of both sides as opposed to the narrow view of Light shared by the old Order that the tridactyl green freak would have undoubtedly had. Jax closed his eyes during the speech given by the miniature Jedi, thinking back on the blows the fledgling Jedi had inflicted upon the Empire.

The Death Star, escaping the Emperor aboard the second battle station, the formation of Rogue Squadron... the being had done almost as much damage to the glory of the Empire than Mon Mothma or Leia Organa, and had caused nearly as much physical destruction as the tactics of the freak of an admiral Ackbar, or the ground forces of Crix Madine. His death would mean a supreme asset to the safety of the Empire; Emperor Vader's sentimental attachment to the boy was dangerous, could lead to sympathy and an ultimate weakness to the power of the Empire.

However, was he truly dead? Vader had recounted to Emperor Palpatine, in the former Sovereign Protector's presence, that Kenobi had simply vanished when being struck down by the bloodshine of his blade. Either Kenobi or the even more ancient green freak Yoda had not been able to teach him how to merge with the Force, or there was something sinister afoot, something even more deceptive than the inception of the Empire, and the thought did not sit well with Jax.

His attention returned as Yoogle finished speaking: the Jedi's voice was grating and the syntax of his speech was mind-bending. It frustrated Jax so much to listen to it that he had to make a concerted effort not to backhand the little green abomination into next year, and only through a tight grip on his own emotions did nothing show through other than a tightening of his jawline and a colder exterior. To the Force, he was a block of dry ice, roiling clouds of rage restrained by force of will and ready to explode at any introduction of negative stimulus.

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expand

"I gained [my votes] through "legal" means (read: bribes and threats)."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Mon, May 14th 2007 03:15am    Post subject:

Kal sat and watched the ritual the Jedi performed, he watched their movements, their actions, the precision of it all. He was thinking that at some point, the Marine Corps might have to face these men and women in combat. Though the Marines had been training for a long time to face and exterminate Jedi...and even Sith...Force users were still very dangerous adversaries and not to be taken lightly.
He leaned back, those were concerns for another day, for now there was peace and had to be content with that. It meant that he had more time to prepare for the next war when it came.

He sat still and took it all in, feeling a sense of sorrow...not for Skywalker's death, but for the fact that Kal would never have the honor to face the man in single combat. There will be others he thought...

He took a moment to look around, checking for the young woman he saw earlier, the one he had saved from being violated by assorted scumbags back on Coruscant some time ago. Alas however, he could not see her.

Though something deep down inside him told him that she was very near...and that he should watch his back...

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryoko
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, May 30th 2007 02:23am    Post subject:

The ceremony felt like it was taking forever for a simple burial (nudge nudge, *awaits stuff to happen*), but Liz endured it. She never met Luke face to face but she had read about him. He was only one man, a simple "farm boy" as some people called him, yet his actions stirred the hearts of millions, he became a "hero" of the Alliance during it's struggle in the Civil War.

She didn't think much of all this show though, it wasn't right for a funeral in her opinion, too extravagant.
She asked herself mentally why she was there at all, with her growing telepathic ability the last place she should be is with a large group of people. It was getting harder for her to block out the thoughts of others, taking more concentration. Something slipped through though, a rogue thought of a couple on a beach, with a bottle of whiskey for the two, and a beautiful sunset over the ocean.
The woman was laying on her back, with cyan hair flowing in the breeze and a red two piece swimsuit, the man with a glass in his hand wearing a black pair of shorts. Both of these people each had a special ring, from what she could gather of the emotion of the memory the two rings were engagement rings.

She found it intriguing until she realized that the woman on the beach was her and the person next to her was...and that's when she lost contact.

She sat back speechless, her heart started beating faster as she scanned the room, there was only one other person whom she knew of that remembered that day...the day he proposed to her.
Her mind was flooded with uncertainty, and confusion, and a small bit of hope...hope that she was right and that very person was right here, right now.

Last edited by Ryoko on Wed, May 30th 2007 03:04am; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:07am    Post subject:

I grew bored of sitting around, I've been waiting over a year to get this plot sorted...nothing will stop me from getting it done.:twisted:

Skirata grew bored of sitting around, he watched the main part of the funeral, and ushered his silent honors of the passing of a warrior, and decided that it was time for him to be off. He stood up and straightened his uniform before proceeding out.

His thoughts did wander however, several times during his stay he felt like he was being watched, and he was sure it was not the normal paranoia either...someone was here specifically watching him, he was sure of it. He turned around looking for his possible stalker but saw no one. If they want me then they'll have to come for me, I've got better things to do he thought.

As he started to leave he felt the damnedest feeling...like he was going exactly where he should be going. He thought nothing of it though and continued his way out entering a long hallway.

He felt something again, like someone was breathing down his neck...it felt familiar too...

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Expand

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Fri, June 01st 2007 06:10am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryoko
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:11am    Post subject:

Liz sighed, she looked at every person she could see from her position, and recognized none of the faces...defeat gripped her, and the realization that her hope was baseless, a dead person could not rise from the grave. A single tear appeared in her sorrow...

She saw someone out of the corner of her eye in one of the aisles below, she didn't understand why she couldn't see him earlier with his blazing white uniform though...but there was something about him...

And then he turned towards her...and her heart stopped for a moment while her eyes went wide.

Like a ghost, there he was, her lover, thought to have died years ago by his own comrades the Imperials...yet he stood in front of her alive and well. She bit her tongue hoping that this wasn't some twisted dream, and was pleased to know that she felt pain and did not awake.
When she looked back to him he was gone, "Oh no you don't, not again" she said with grim determination as she left her balcony seat and went after who she hoped she was going after.

Last edited by Ryoko on Fri, June 01st 2007 06:12am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:54am    Post subject:

He kept going down the hallway towards the exit, he wanted to get back with Omega and be with his troops, get some practice in, and possibly see how the Marines were doing with the new weapon and armor designs.
He had to admit, they were an industrious and very resilient group. Even if he were to die there today they could probably continue on with little loss of performance...hell they might even fight better when one factored in vengeance.

Still he did prefer to make it back in one piece, which led him to take shelter in an alcove when he heard the heavy footfalls in the nearby stairwell headed towards his level. He narrowed his eyes as he heard the doors open and saw a person half walk, half run past. He lowered his fists when he noticed who it was though, the very woman he had been looking for.

The one from Coruscant.

He straightened himself and stepped out of the alcove, "Good to see you're okay ma'am. It's a shame we never got a chance to introduce each other back on Coruscant so long ago."
The woman seemed to stop dead in her tracks like she had just got caught committing a crime.

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Ryoko
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 07:40am    Post subject:

She froze where she stood, it was his voice, his voice, she closed her eyes silently praying that she was wide awake and that this was indeed happening. She then started to turn around to face the man.

Her eyes went wide again when she saw him standing there. A million thoughts flew through her mind, ranging from complete shock to caution that it might be a setup...though she knew from what she could read that it was the real deal.

The man she loved, Kalydon, was standing before her and alive and well. She stuttered as she tried to speak, "...K...Kal?"

This caused Skirata to pause and back up a step or two, "How do you know who I am?" he asked, his eyes showing a look of curiosity rather than distrust. She stood there for a moment not knowing what to say, and without warning she leapt forward and embraced him tightly.

The Mandalorian stood there, taken by surprise by the sudden action from the young woman, he contemplated pushing her away but there was a voice whispering in the back of his mind telling him that this was right, that it was meant to be. He didn't understand it completely either but then again, not much of his life made much sense most of the time.

The moment she grabbed him she felt a flood of thought and emotion, she squinted in an instance of pain at the flood. She saw images of battles, death, pain, sorrow, and remorse...then something snapped. The next thing she knew they both flew away from each other as if knocked away by an invisible explosion of energy, she hit the wall with a loud crack and fell to the floor unconscious.

Kal wasn't so lucky though, he hit the opposite wall but smashed into a table and some glass, bleeding out of a wound on his forehead his vision started to blur...then everything went dark.

Yeah, Alex if one of your security people happens upon these two just drop them in a medical facility.:p

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Fri, June 01st 2007 07:55am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 01:09pm    Post subject:

Eve was already inside the security network and the very moment the accident, or freak incident occured, Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad was informed. Her eyes left the ashes of Luke Skywalker and the found the missing spot of Kalydon Skirata. Damn it., she muttered to herself, Of all people to leave the funeral without catching her eye... She acknowledged Carnor Jax and he would probably rise just as quickly as she did in light of the accident. Once she was out of the funeral hall, she ran. The flight of her feet taking her to the position of the fallen Imperial, his crisp and usually perfectly white uniform dripped with blood from a shattered table. Seconds earlier, she was cursing this man, now he was bleeding and on the ground before her, she felt pity and mercy for his life.

"Medical team, this is Chief Pallanén-Davad. What is your ETA?" Alatáriël voiced over the security feeds.

"Twenty seconds." was the strong response from an officer that seemed like he was running behind or in front of a medical hover-stretcher. Arlyn bent down and felt his pulse, before running to Elizabeth. They're alive...but in this condition...., her mind raced not wanting to think of the possibilities. Bacta tanks existed on the bottom deck, they were already being prepped for the incoming bodies.

"Hang on." Arlyn whispered over Elizabeth, stroking the hair from her face. She looked to Skirata and added, "You too." The last thing the Rebellion needed was a pair of dead bodies and a weak excuse as to why, however, the thanagarian felt something else. She actually wanted Skirata to pull through. There was enough mourning for death today, she'd do everything in power to prevent another.

Darth Avaritus
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 04:50pm    Post subject:

As Avaritus sat, he felt more, and more like he wanted to fall asleep. The funeral was taking much longer than he expected, and he was quickly losing patience with the Jedi. He wanted to get out of the hall, and find Denora. Even through all the lives on the planet, he could still sense the man, although his presence was not one of a warrior, but something battered, and broken.

Just as he was making himself more comfortable in his seat, he felt it. A strong surge through the Force. What he felt wasn't a presence, but an attack.

Quickly exiting his seat, he waited until he was out into the halls before breaking into a flat out run, using the Force to assist his speed, and to keep him upright, as he skidded around corners. The only Sith on the planet were Vader, Jax, and himself. By that reasoning, a Jedi must've attacked one of the Imperial personnel... Or they attacked the Jedi. Avaritus knew either was possible.

As he came around the last corner, he skidded to a stop, nearly falling from the sudden decrease in speed. From what he could tell, both the Jedi, and the officer he recognized as Kalydon Skirata had injured each other. Or the Jedi had done that with her attack.

Stepping forward, taking slight notice of Arlyn, Avaritus looked at her and asked in what he hoped was a concerned tone, "What happened here?"

Rory says:
Darth Avaritus: Sith Lord, Dark Apprentice, Field-Goal Kicker

Expand

---
"We worked it out. Ams and I are equall awesome, just in different fields... though we both admit defeat in the "Creative Ruthlessness" category. The winner of that trophy is undoubtedly Lord Avaritus, with his "punt t3h hed" routine." - Carnor Jax

Last edited by Darth Avaritus on Fri, June 01st 2007 05:34pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 05:14pm    Post subject:

Alatáriël looked at the Imperial figure standing over Skirata, at least they cared for their wounded. Arlyn mused herself, as Eve explained what occurred into the ear piece. No positive reasons or explanations... and for confidentiality, Arlyn didn't fell obligated to explain to the man.

"We'll know when they regain consciousness." Arlyn sighed, still patting and examining Elizabeth. Medical teams arrived shortly after, asking the Imperial and Arlyn to step aside as they perform the diagnosis and whatever necessary at the scene. After a few seconds, their conditions were stable, and prepped for a bacta tank.

"I'm not entirely sure of your rank, but you can inform Carnor Jax there has been accident. It's not serious, but I have a Rebellion and Imperial officer down." she knew some kind of freak incident occurred by Eve's explanation, yet she didn't feel like going into it. "My security teams will give him clearance to the bacta tanks. Until both emerge from the bacta tanks, I think it's safe we keep this among ourselves, besides our superior officers." There was no need to get the press involved, let alone an overprotective Jax barking order. But he was more intelligent than that. Still waiting until they were ready to be moved, Arlyn asked, "How did you know?" The corridor was an odd place for him to exit the funeral and merely oversee the accident, in fact, the nearest individual was a security officer at the other end of the hall.

Darth Avaritus
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 05:47pm    Post subject:

Avaritus knew he had to tread carefully here. He couldn't lie, not with the way he was attired, and not with the security cameras catching him flying down a hallway at inhuman speeds. He had little training in interactions like this, so he would have to improvise. Still, an outright confession of him being a Sith would probably be met with little enthusiasm.

"My rank is quite similar to Carnor's, I can assure you Miss Pallanén," Avaritus said, and almost as an afterthought, replied, "I sensed the disturbance in the Force caused by that woman, and came to investigate."

Immersing himself in the Force, Avaritus felt for Carnor's presence, and once found, sent him a simple message. Get here, now.

Rory says:

Expand

---
"We worked it out. Ams and I are equall awesome, just in different fields... though we both admit defeat in the "Creative Ruthlessness" category. The winner of that trophy is undoubtedly Lord Avaritus, with his "punt t3h hed" routine." - Carnor Jax
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 05:57pm    Post subject:

Interesting.

Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad smiled both in a discovered tidbit and because the unconscious officers were ready for their transportation towards the bacta tanks. "We must be off, but you can inform Carnor Jax, I'll be below with these two. Security Officer Jemmid will escort him to that location." She paused referring to the woman beside her and ended with, "You've been a wonderful help, Mr...." she left it hanging so he could fill his name, while walking with the hover beds.

Darth Avaritus
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, June 01st 2007 06:11pm    Post subject:

"Zytsef," said Avaritus. His last name wouldn't help her any if she were to search for his records. They had all been destroyed upon his entry into the Empire. He was surprised she was being this courteous to an Imperial, even if it was fake.

With a slight bow, Avaritus said, "Thank you for your time, Miss Pallanén. I'll inform Carnor immediately."

With that, he turned, and walked back the way he came, hoping to meet Jax halfway.

Rory says:

Expand

---
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Mon, June 04th 2007 01:34am    Post subject:

It sort of sucks, but eh. I really want to get this plotline over with. It's starting to get on my nerves.

His eyes shot open upon his realization of the ship's arrival. Remaining cross-legged on the cargo hold floor, he fixed his gaze on the door in front of him. If everything had gone to plan, he would be right where he needed to be.

However, the door didn't open and he remained sitting in darkness. As time passed at an eternal pace, he watched intently, going over the possible problems in his mind. What if the pilot had somehow overcome the persuasion? What if he had reported the strange stowaway to the authorities? What if they hadn't even made it to Denon?

Before long, he had given up analyzing the problems and instead began to formulate a new plan. If there was a problem, he would have to find a way to solve it. There would be no question of whether or not he would be attending the gathering on Denon. With or without the cooperation of any others in his way.

The Jedi rose to his feet the moment he heard something outside the door. Someone was out there. He readied himself for whatever would appear as light slowly poured into the hold. Time seemed to slow as it hissed open, but to his surprise, there was only one man standing before him; the pilot. He watched him for a long time, not saying a word before the other finally spoke up.

"Sorry 'bout the delay, but local security is kinda' tight these days."

"You've done your job well enough," he heard himself say through the Jedi's lips. He still wasn't used to speaking through another body. Then again, he rarely did any speaking at all as it was the only way to maintain a low profile.

With his black cloak covering his body and its hood keeping his face from view, he thanked the pilot and began walking from the starport. His eyes closed as he reached for the Force. There was a great deal of emotion coming from a nearby building. Opening his eyes again, he briskly began walking toward the source.

He noticed that there were a great deal of people giving him strange looks as he walked. It didn't surprise him, but he did worry for a moment that perhaps someone would recognize the former Jedi's face. However, upon his arrival at the event, no one had said a thing. A grin found it's way to his face. Everything was going better than expected.

"Whoa, no one gets in after the ceremony has started," he heard someone say. His eyes looked up to see a soldier before him, dressed similarly to those he had found on Endor. A quick glance of the area revealed that he wasn't alone. Security was tight indeed.

"Just an old Jedi coming to pay respects to a legend," he said carefully. He did his best to make the voice sound as different as possible and made certain to keep his face hidden under his hood. The soldier gave him a strange look before refusing him entry once again, "Sorry. Rules are rules."

"Certainly, you wouldn't rob me of this chance?" he said, molding his words perfectly to make the soldier uneasy. Before the other could respond, a hand waved slightly in front of him as he uttered the words, "I think you should let me enter."

"We should probably let him in," the soldier repeated to his partners before outstretching a hand in the direction of the entrance and grinning. The Jedi grinned back with a whispered "thank you," then made his way inside. The other soldiers obviously looked suspicious and for a moment, he wondered if it had really been as simple as that. As he entered the main hall, he realzed that apparently, it had.

Immediately, his eyes began to scan the massive crowd. He didn't see her face among them. Even in the balcony seats high above the others, he couldn't make out that woman's face. However, before he could continue his search, something strange happened.

Among the immense power of emotion in the room, he thought he felt someone else's thoughts. At first, he simply regarded it as the thoughts of another finding their way into his consciousness, but after he heard it again, he began to worry. Now the words were far more clear than they were the first time. They weren't the thoughts of someone else. They were the thoughts of the Jedi.

No, I dealt with you when I took this body!

No response. With as much mental strength as he had, he tried to suppress the other before something went wrong. After a few seconds, his eyes opened again and for the first time in thousands of years, the Sith Lord knew what it was like to have fear.

Your time is over... Jedi. He waited a moment for someone to answer, but felt nothing.

His mind then returned to the matter at hand. He knew he could attempt to crush the galaxy in a single stroke, but with his mind in such a disjointed manner, he worried that it may only result in his own death. Perhaps his plan was not as sound as he had first intended. Then he realized it.

If this is what you intended, Jedi, then you've won for now. I came to crush the galaxy, but now you've ensured that I won't get away with that, haven't you? Well, I suppose I'll have to settle for your sister instead.

Once again, he scanned the audience to find her face, but found nothing. Now isn't the time, he thought to himself. Finally, his grin returned as he decided to leave again. Once the funeral was over, she would return to the safety of her home. There, she would be helpless against him.

She won't join you, the voice came again, nearly causing him to jump. Before he responded, his grin grew wider.

Then she'll die. With that, he spun on his heel and began his way back toward the entrance and back into the streets of Denon....

Last edited by Luke Skywalker on Mon, June 04th 2007 01:37am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Nicole Wexler Skywalker
Private

Post Posted: Wed, June 13th 2007 05:43am    Post subject:

The figure dressed in black stood, leaning on a staff of some kind, far from the actual service. She watched the proceedings through a viewer situated a few meters above her.
She was amazed at the audacity of the Jedi. It was public knowledge that the two orders. Both 'old' and New, did not coexist on the best of terms.
She was also amazed at the audacity of herself. To come to her own husband's funeral with their daughter, and not shed a single tear.
Glancing over at the ceremony she stepped forwards, attempting to press through the hoards of people to get to the place her husband's remains were.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
CMAC Webmaster

Post Posted: Wed, June 13th 2007 11:54am    Post subject:

Er... if I remember correctly, Nicole is still being apprehended by security from the incident only 2 days ago.
Private

Post Posted: Wed, June 13th 2007 06:50pm    Post subject:

Two days from death to funeral?
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Luke Skywalker's Funeral, Central Denon Event Hall (surface)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: