}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Lusankya Prison
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Lusankya Prison
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, August 06th 2007 09:52pm    Post subject:

Isard grinned wolfishly. "What makes you think even if you are discovered, you'll be released? You'd probably be killed and replaced by a clone," her smile continued unabated. "A clone of you, loyal to the Empire, crawling into bed with your wife at night... of course, after they find her throat slit the next morning, your name will be the most despised in the entire Rebellion."

She paced around the room, expanding on her twisted fantasy. "Your children's bodies will probably be never found. And everyone will think it was you, dear Rebel. That you finally snapped and murdered your entire family.

"And war? I welcome it with open arms. Even Jendob would. I'm sure he'd love to test out R&D's latest on your little minions," she continued. "As for allies, we are beyond the need for them, you poor, poor creature. Not all of the factions and alliances in the Universe can stand up to the might of the Galactic Empire now... you will merely be the first in a long, long line to die for not realizing that."

She stood in front of him, her eyes skewering him with rays of fire and ice. "Your Rebellion, your wife, your family... they're already dead. They just don't know it yet."

Then she paused, her voice turning from one wallowing in the twisted pleasures of schadenfreude to one offering a ray of hope in blackened, apocalyptic sky. "You can save them, though... you can save yourself, your wife, your children..."

Iceheart waited once more for her words to sink into the Rebel's skull. "What was your 'personal business'?"

Last edited by Ysanne Isard on Mon, August 06th 2007 09:58pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, August 06th 2007 10:25pm    Post subject:

A mocking smile stretched the one side of his mouth upward, finding her ramblings to be nothing more than a poor bedtime story. Of course, clones were pretty prevalent in this day in age, but that still wouldn't stop Leia from identifying one if it entered the apartment. The ludicrous thought made Han chuckle a bit as he tucked his chin toward his chest to get away from her two-toned gaze.

But everything she uttered wasn't so easy to brush off. She had mentioned the kids disappearing and even though she didn't know yet, she was closer to the mark than she realized. Han's light-hearted smirk suddenly disappeared and his expression went distant. Jaina was still out there somewhere and the woman's inane words only reminded Han that he had failed in rescuing her. Guess she isn't so crazy afterall, is she, Solo?

The Corellian's fist clenched tightly at his side as he slowly brought his gaze up to stare at her. The burning hatred for her and her Empire was evident once more in his hazel eyes as new revelation struck him. Was she the one responsible for the kidnapping? Did she know about it? He needed to know.

"Stay away from my kids," he growled in a low tone, shifting his weight uncomfortably as he tried to contain his anger. "You think it's some kind of joke?! She's only 4 years old, for kriff's sake!"

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, August 06th 2007 10:38pm    Post subject:

Isard was intrigued by the Rebel's apparent lack of concern for his son. Unless... something had happened to the little runt. "I find the idea that any woman, upon finding herself carrying your young, wouldn't head for the nearest coat-hanger a joke," she replied, pretending to be angry. In reality, her ecstasy reached nearly erotic levels within her. "And so concerned about your daughter... is your son not good enough for concern? Maybe something should happen to him, too."

She observed him closely, hoping her threat made him spill more to her.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, August 06th 2007 11:01pm    Post subject:

Ignoring the personal jab, Han went straight to the subject of Jonash and Jaina. It was hard to judge from her reaction whether she was the one behind the kidnapping, but the way she kept jabbing him and rubbing it in his face was hard to ignore. She had to have her twisted hands in this somewhere. She just had to.

"If you lay one hand on him--" he trailed off, swinging his fist around in an attempt to knock her flat. At the very last second, he remembered the electrified field separating him from her and quickly pulled back, his knuckles brushing the field just enough to send a slight shock through his hand.

Han tucked his tingling hand close to his chest for comfort and resorted to glaring at her instead. Not being able to do anything to the monster who kidnapped his daughter was starting to drain him. She was so close, yet he was unable to touch her. Maybe he if tried another route...

"So, you seem pretty pleased with yourself over this," Han muttered sarcastically with a hint of malice. "You and Volytar hang out often? He some kind of pedophile with his obsession with 4 year olds? Actually, now that I think about it, you two would make a great couple."

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, August 06th 2007 11:23pm    Post subject:

Gorge shot into Isard's throat at the very idea of her and the Inquisitor. Granted, she'd once been a lover of Palpatine, but... power was power. Volytar, though... no, not even if he was Emperor.

Although, was he implying that something had indeed happened to his unfortunate spawn, and he at least thought the Inquisitors were connected. It was at least worth looking into.

"And on that note," she muttered, returning to the control panel. "This should teach you to keep your mind out of the gutter," she hissed as a fine white mist poured into the cell. "Now, I need to take care of some business. Try not to swallow your tongue."

With that, she turned and left as the screaming began.

She returned in a state of near shock. Jendob had given her information that completely changed the way she saw the situation. Between Solo and the Moff, it became clear what had happened.

Isard really didn't give a care for children in general, and wished nothing good on Solo's. But there were limits to the evil that should befall them, too. After all, their sole crime was bursting forth from Organa Solo's loins, something they really had no control over.

But capture by the Inquisitors... she shuddered at the thought. Yes, they'd broken many prisoners conventional techniques had failed with but they still gave many in the Intelligence community pause. Perhaps it was their supposed Force powers--something never officially confirmed--or perhaps it was their disturbingly friendly disposition with enemies that almost instantly broke them.

And a child at that... someone with no defenses, not even any real sport in tormenting them. It was sickening. She began to ponder Solo's desperate attacks, and began to wonder if there was something else he knew she didn't.

She reentered the room, looking at his convulsing, almost bluish-tinged body. He had to be in excrutiating pain, but the urgency of the moment denied her the chance to enjoy it. Unfortunate, too. He had tears streaming from bloodshot eyes, blood pouring from nostrils. His skin was a faint blue, with traces of the waxy, white particulate matter strewn across it. He was moaning hoarsely, unable to even scream in agony, barely even able to breathe as the substance no doubt infiltrated his lungs.

She blasted him with a quick spray of water so he could at least speak, then demanded, "You were here because your daughter was kidnapped by the Inquisitors?!"

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Tue, August 07th 2007 12:38am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Tue, August 07th 2007 01:49am    Post subject:

The pain was unbearable. That was the only coherent thought that was going through Han's mind at the moment. He couldn't move, couldn't speak, without the deadly mist assaulting him, trapping him in one corner of the cell and suffocating him with each haggard breath he took. He could no longer feel any part of his body - it was all just a constant pain that assailed him relentlessly. Of course, it didn't help matters either that he couldn't see and mucus or something was continuously pouring from his nose. He reached up a couple times to wipe the substance from around his mouth, but he found he was too disoriented to do anything.

Suddenly, a high-pressured nozzle from somewhere above sprayed him with water that dug into his skin like thousands of needles. Han opened his mouth to scream at the pain, but nothing came out. Instead, he only managed to crawl away and turn his back against the onslaught. Blinking the tears from his eyes, Han angled his head toward the figure he now could make out hovering over him. Although her words were clear, Han couldn't gather enough strength to respond. The only thing he could muster was a slight nod of his head before collapsing back to the floor.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Wed, August 08th 2007 02:13am    Post subject:

"The only thing more repulsing than the Inquisitorius is you, Regent," came a murmuring, yet commanding, voice from outside of the cell.

The Grand Admiral's pristine uniform was nothing less than spectacular in the dreary block. In fact, if the gangle being wriggling on the floor had perceived yet her entrance, he would probably have been blinded by the comparative sheen.

Daara stopped before the Iceheart, who was hunched over the figure. "Regent Isard," she began, letting unveiled the contempt in her voice. "I demand a report of this."

She looked from Isard's heterochromatic eyes to the sickly cerulean man below. He was wet, yet he was still shaking as if on fire. However, through all the appearance changes, the same hideous flesh was there.

Zend was somewhat surprised at herself. She found herself asking the question of whom did she hate more out of Ysanne Isard and Han Solo. The sight of the oh-so-great Rebel "hero" reduced to a naked wretch with amphibian hued skin was quite pleasing to her twisted heart, but there was one thing more important than grudge.

Competition.

"If you don't inform me what you're doing here," she finally added with a threat in her force. "Peradventure that I tell the Ubiqtorate -- and the saintly Jendob -- your... interrogation methods."

Expand
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, August 08th 2007 03:04am    Post subject:

OMG DAARA O_O

:p

"I am interrogating a prisoner," the Intelligence officer seethed at the sight of the white-clad witch. "Last time I checked, Jendob had made it pretty clear that Intelligence could do so without permission from the Navy.

"Mayhap you'll tell me what you are doing here? As far as I know, one only get in here with Jendob's and my personal approval... or in chains. Which one are you?" Isard hissed, fingering her sidearm.

Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Wed, August 08th 2007 12:58pm    Post subject:

"Check that attitude, Regent," Zend growled. The other woman knew fully well her time here was dwindling. Still, that apparently wouldn't stop her from trying every trick in the book to make Daara slip. "Intelligence, thank the gods, doesn't run the Empire. I don't need to answer anything from you."

She stepped past Isard to inspect the prisoner again, before straightening and glaring down about the Iceheart. "I'm taking over this investigation. You're dismissed," she ordered. "Immediately."

Expand
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, August 08th 2007 01:52pm    Post subject:

Isard felt a strong urge to put a smoking hole in the blonde's skull. This was her realm, her domain. And she would not be removed from it by a cyborg, something less than human. She didn't care what uniform Zend slept her way to; she would not be removed.

"I'm afraid I cannot do that... nor can you. You see, your authority is outside this prison, Admiral. Within, mine is absolute. Now, you have one final chance to tell me what you're doing here before you're dragged off to a scrap reclamation facility," she smiled mirthlessly.

Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Wed, August 08th 2007 02:03pm    Post subject:

Daara let a cold smile come upon her lips. "Try, Regent," Daara mused. "and perhaps you'll be the one laying on the floor, naked, sprayed with," she paused and sniffed the air. The olfactory sensation made its way through her nostrils and into her enhanced receptors. "Capsaicin."

Zend placed her long hand on her blaster pistol. She made sure Isard could see every move. "And you're wrong. Only the Emperor's authority is absolute. Now, I dislike repeating myself..."

Expand
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, August 08th 2007 02:26pm    Post subject:

"Kill me and you'll have every one of Jendob's minions putting holes in you," she smirked. "And not the type you apparently liked to share with that," she gestured back towards Solo's quivering form.

A plan was already forming her mind, just in case she had to kill the troublesome Grand Admiral. After all, her former romance with Solo was certainly a damning bit of evidence. Perhaps she could claim Zend attempted to free her former mate and was killed (along with Solo, of course) in the escape attempt. Of course, she also to make sure she was alive to do so. Fortunately, she had a small, touch-sensitive signal device in her pocket, which she patted with seemingly idle interest. Guards would be at the door in moments.

Perfect. "Now, once more before I call for the guards and have them drag you off for aiding and abetting a prison break: what are you doing here?"

Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Wed, August 08th 2007 03:14pm    Post subject:

Daara gritted her teeth at the mention of the former romance, if it could even be called that. "I know you've already called them," the Grand Admiral scoffed. "If you dare to 'arrest' a Grand Admiral, I will destroy you, Isard. You think Intelligence can wreck a life? I'll have you scrubbing the streets of Shaddaa."

With that, Zend went for her blaster. The movement caught Isard's eye and the Regent began to pull on her own holster. However, poor Iceheart was too slow. With a swift movement of Daara's opposite hand, a small sonic blaster slid from within her sleeve, and within a second Isard was lying on the floor, attempting vainly to shield herself from the sound.

With an accomplished air, Daara side-stepped Isard and went to the controls. She held the sonic blaster firmly in her steely grip, occasionally blasting Isard on low power to keep her on the floor.

"Moff Jendob sent me to check your interrogation practices," Zend finally explained with a provocative, condescending tone. As she spoke, she touched the various buttons of the control panel. "He authorized me to correct your practices and correct you as necessary. Not that I needed authorization if I wanted to do this alone, for your future reference."

Finally, Daara holstered her weapon as a satisfied smile formed on her pale face. The console program was now set to execute within moments. "It's obvious you need some discipline. Too many years stuck in isolation made you power-hungry, I suppose. You need to learn respect for your superiors."

With that, and one last glance at Han, she turned on her heel and proceeded to the door of the block. After it had closed, the innocent-looking vapor began to fill the room. The containment cage holding Solo was opened, allowing the mist to fill the entire room. The sound of screams was soon unable to be contained by the cell.

Daara walked down the hallway, knowing Isard would be unable to do anything but writhe in pain, for the next five minutes.

Expand

Last edited by Daara Zend on Wed, August 08th 2007 03:33pm; edited 5 times in total
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, August 08th 2007 03:33pm    Post subject:

Isard's head was splitting from the sonic overload... and the "booster shots" from Zend didn't help at all. She looked back, and saw a white cloud engulfing Solo and moving toward her. From the burning odor, she knew at once what it was, and tried to crawl away. As she turned, she noticed some odd bluish flashes in the cloud. Shock panels...?

She snickered as Solo apparently was getting a few good jolts. But her glee ended as she felt the waxy, white cloud over take her. At first, there was just a feeling of warmth. Isard drew in one final breath. Then the heat began to amplify. Warmer, warmer, then hot. Then painful. Then searingly hot. Her mouth began to feel uncomfortable as she inched her way along the permacrete. She knew she'd taken in some of the cloud, and exhaled. Her lips immediately felt as if they burst into her flame; her nose burned deep into her sinuses.

If it was the last thing she ever did, she would see Zend dead for this.

The hissing of the dispenser had stopped what seemed like an eternity ago. Isard realized her dosage was far, far lower than what Solo had been given. It no doubt had something to do with the Rebel slime's already precarious levels in his system. Zend didn't want to kill him in the process of tormenting her.

How sweet, she mused. It was the last rational thought she could make before the pain finally broke her. She drew in a breath, and inhaled fire that filled her lungs. She gasped and choked, unable to even shout or scream. Isard buried her face in her arms, trying to gain some level of refuge from the mist by only breathing in the air in that small space. It would limit her intake of the noxious stuff overall.

Her eyes were watering so badly she couldn't see anymore, not that the durasteel deckplates were anything to look at. Even her tears were searingly hot.

I swear by the gods, Zend... you will hang for this.

Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Wed, August 08th 2007 04:03pm    Post subject:

Eventually, Daara re-entered the cell. The noxious vapor had retreated back into the vents, but the residual sting of the peppery substance burnt her skin and nose a bit. Eventually, her nervous compensators factored out the irritation.

Zend glanced around the room. Solo was passed out in the cage. Isard was crawled up against the wall, breathing sharply and shivering in pain. She walked over to the console and re-activated the force cage, flushing it with cool water, then with a light vegetable oil. Solo would have to be treated -- unfortunately -- but he would live.

The Grand Admiral once again de-activated the force cage and keyed for the injectors to activate again. However, this time it released not a destructive chemical, but a nebulized substance to dull the pain in the two's respiratory systems.

Daara walked over to Isard, cautiously fingering her sonic blaster. "Your punishment is over, Regent. I will file a report to Moff Jendob... but I will not detain you. Consider this a lesson in both the mercy and the unforgiveness of the Empire," Daara spoke slowly and quietly.

She gestured for the two Intelligence guards to come into the cell. They had been ordered by Zend to vacate the block. Her authority as Grand Admiral, and the fact her orders came from Jendob, were enough to move even the most foolish men. They dragged Isard out of the room.

Daara was glared a goodbye by Isard. Zend returned nothing but the same heartless stare.

As for the remainder of the guards, Daara ordered them to clothe Solo and take him to the medical facility. She had more questions for the Rebel, but first she had a report to make.

Expand
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, January 25th 2009 02:23pm    Post subject:

For the guards of the Lusankya, today was turning out to be an expecially confusing day - for all her years of brooding since beeing unseated by Ams Jendob, Isard seemed almost to be actually...happy - the more worrying thing was that over the lofty tunes of the Imperial Operatic Orchestra, she was singing. Any other person they might not have questioned it, but for one of the Empires most deadly women Isard was not known to sing ever - if she was happy, it bode particularily poorley for someone.

She had every right to be happy of course, the Emperor - not that idiot Vader - had returned, and surely his madjesty would see fit to correct the error that had let that pompus liberal arse Jendob unseat her so many years back, she grinned and flexed and blew the living hell out of her latest holotarget, smiling with the air of a rather vicious snake.

Perhaps a journey was in order, she could risk a quick trip up to the main Intelligence headquaters at the palace after-all, that'd do enough to rattle Jendob. After-all she'd been skulking down in the Lusankya for so long half of her old minions probably thought she was dead and Jendob had probably offed her in secret. Now was as good a time as any to reassert her presence - she wasn't going to sit silently and let that incompetant idiot run her Agency for very much longer.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Lusankya Prison
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: