}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Lusankya Prison
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Lusankya Prison
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 12:29am    Post subject:

"You requested me, sir?"

I glanced over and saw Regent Isard striding beside me. In my immediate state, I had half a mind to space her. Still, the bitch had some contacts I could use. "Yes, Regent. I want you to get in touch with your 'source'... get me anything and everything on Pallanén. We have that one little bit of data from Meehan's old files, but I need something current."

A small smile played across Iceheart's lips. "I shall see what I can do, sir."

Her source was one I would kill to know the identity of. It hadn't yielded much data to date, but if it could find even the slightest shred of evidence, it would spell doom for the Demon from Geonosis.

However, Isard's total silence on any and all details about her source was most unsettling. She'd even risked court martial by not giving up the identity of her pawn. I didn't even know if this person was a simple civilian, a Rebel, a member of the Sovereignty, a Nespian, one of the old DRWP, an employee of any of the various corporations in the Galaxy, or even another Imperial. It was maddening, but Isard wouldn't give and the asset was too valuable to handle with anything beyond kid gloves.

Still... the idea that the Demon would finally be brought down, or at least cut off from her shelter in the Alliance, was enticing enough for me to trust Isard... this time.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Thu, May 24th 2007 12:35am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 03:06am    Post subject:

"Sir?"

A uniformed Intelligence officer interrupted Jendobs, pacing, "We have recieved an encrypted data-package that requires your rank clearence to open it appears to have been sent in responce to your General Communique."

You calllllled?
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 02:10pm    Post subject:

"Understood. I'll open when I'm back at the Palace," I replied once Isard was out of earshot.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, July 20th 2007 01:17am    Post subject:

Isard couldn't shake an odd sense of déjà vu as she walked towards the holding cell though the vast corridors of Lusankya. Solo was once again in her reach, caught by--of all things--a Customs patrol. He had apparently been wearing some idiotic disguise to make himself look like an Arkanian. The med scanners on the corvette that took him back to Coruscant's surface quickly pierced his cover, and Isard herself took control of the prisoner, still under the influence of his stun barrage.

Apparently, Stormtroopers didn't know the meaning of sufficient force. At least, not the idiots they dumped in with the Customs units. Of course, even the worst Stormtrooper deserved more respect than the best of the Customs buffoons.

Regardless of how Solo wound up back in the Empire, the point was she had him again. However, there was something odd when her personal tech teams checked him over: his implant had apparently dissolved. It was most distressing, but she hoped his programming was still intact. If not... well, there was still the interesting way of acquiring information.

She entered the small room, looking at the glowing forcefield wrapping around the force cage. Solo's disrobed form was compacted within its confines in a fetal position, kept sedated since his arrival. She almost relished the moment, knowing now her nemesis was completely at her mercy.

And she had none for him. He could beg, he could plead, but she would merely feed off his anguish. She wasn't called Iceheart just for her name, after all.

Isard ran her fingers across the control console in the room, controlling all of the various sensors, dispensers, and other devices in the cages. She keyed in a stimulant mist to be pumped into Solo's cell, just enough to rouse him.

Ysanne Isard was looking forward to the rest of her day.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, July 20th 2007 05:08pm    Post subject:

Bit by bit the harsh reality of his situation began to seep back into his awareness. The first thing Han became aware of upon waking was the dull ache which seemed to be affecting every part of his body - most likely the result of the blast he sustained back on the Falcon. He had seen the customs officer fall, but he didn't remember much else after that. Damn stun blasts...

A pitiful moan escaped from his mouth as the Corellian attempted to sit up, but his efforts were short lived as he smacked the back of his head on something hard which resulted in an electrical shock that surged through his body. A yelp of pain was the next thing to come out of his mouth, shifting his position to get away from the offending object only to brush his foot up against another. For a second time, an electrical current coursed through his body, causing him to jolt and scream even louder.

Not being able to take the assault anymore, Han allowed his eyes to snap open and was left speechless at the sight he saw before him. He was confined in some kind of energy cage with only enough room to allow him to stand or sit in the current uncomfortable position he was in now At least that explained the shocks and not being able to move without hitting something.

Aside from his surroundings, Han noted early on that there was a wicked draft assailing him from some point. It was only now that he was awake that he noticed he was stripped completely of his clothes and left in this cage - naked. Like a kriffin' animal...

A scowl crossed Han's face in disgust as he attempted once again to sit up, being careful not to hit the charged walls of the cage. He tried to look beyond the shimmering walls but all he could see was a sea of gray. Who was out there? Who was watching him? All the questions were starting to drive him insane.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, July 20th 2007 08:40pm    Post subject:

Isard smiled as her prey stumbled around in the force cage, receiving quite a few painful shocks. She slightly increased the energy flowing into the barrier. Next time he touched it, he'd get even more of a surprise.

She cleared her throat, drawing his attention. To her delight, he wasn't pleased to see her.

She looked down at her panel for a moment, gauging all of the tools at her disposal to ensure he was even less pleased in the very near future. Stun panels, shock grids, chemical mists and injectors, even environmental controls to let her change the climate in the cell. There were other controls as well, medical and maintenance systems for rescusitating or feeding the prisoner.

On a whim, Isard checked what her star victim's diet was. It was a no fiber, wasteless liquid diet that would metabolize completely within Solo's system. Good. I don't want him stinking up my cells, she mused.

"About time you woke up, Rebel," she greeted him, her voice almost polite despite the hate behind the words.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, July 20th 2007 09:22pm    Post subject:

When his mind and vision cleared enough so that he could actually comprehend what was beyond the confines of the cage, Han wished they hadn't. His gaze was met with the two-toned visage of the woman known as "Iceheart". The same demon who had toyed with him before during his Imperial confinement - Isard.

Han had been forced to listen to her lies for months on end and he was personally fed up with the woman. So, when she opened her mouth to speak, Han didn't even bother to listen. He just simply watched her with an unwavering gaze. In fact, the sight of the woman incited so much anger within him, he no longer cared about decency and rose, boldly, to his feet - openly exposing himself to her. Bet it's nothing she hasn't seen before anyway...

"Why am I not surprised to see you again," he growled out in an even tone, despite the dryness that was clinging to his mouth. "Didn't have enough of your games the first time around?" he paused with brow raised, probing her. "I didn't know I could provide so much pleasure."

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, July 20th 2007 10:02pm    Post subject:

Isard could almost feel Solo probing her with his eyes, trying to unsettle her. She was was tempted to return the favor, though using a physical probe instead of ocular violation. His reaction would probably be amusing, at the very least.

Still, he wasn't here for her amusement, not yet. There were questions that once again needed answers, and once again, would have to be pried from him.

From it, she corrected. She would break it this time, and the process had to begin within herself. Before she could dehumanize Solo in his own mind, she had to stop viewing it as human in her own.

"Better than you have tried, Rebel," she replied. "Now then, what misadventure brings you back to Coruscant this time?"

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, July 20th 2007 10:24pm    Post subject:

"Personal business," Han replied, making sure his tone had once again turned serious. His hazel eyes shifted to a more golden hue as he speared her with a steely gaze. No matter what happened, he would make sure this witch didn't find out the truth about Jaina. It was no one's business, really, and he was still fuming at Fett's apparent disregard to protocol. If it wasn't for him, he wouldn't even be in this mess to begin with!

Han was tempted to slam his fist into the side of the force field, but then he remembered the unwelcoming shock he received the first time and thought better of it. His moment was coming. It may be years from now, but Han would get his chance to do some damage. For the moment, he needed to keep this woman busy.

"Can't a guy cruise the galaxy anymore? Last I heard, the Core was still open to civilians. And I wasn't acting on any official Alliance business. It was just me and the Wook." Suddenly, Han's expression grew dark, remembering Chewie for the first time since waking up in this hell. From what he could see, the Wookiee was no where in sight. "Speaking of which," he continued, narrowing his eyes. "What'd you do with Chewie?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, July 20th 2007 10:54pm    Post subject:

"Your pet had to be put down," Isard said, almost grinning. "He bought up a struggle; we have the holos if you want to watch them.

"He died like a big, furry pig."

She studied Solo closely, her anticipation as she awaited its reaction almost overwhelming her.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sat, July 21st 2007 12:35am    Post subject:

It was hard to describe the emotions swirling through Han's mind at the moment. At one point, it was pure anger and outrage towards this woman for even touching his best friend. And in the next, it was sorrow and painful anguish at the loss. But then there was that faint bubble of hope knocking at the back of his mind that she was lying. Even with that hope, Han's hands curled into fists and his jaw clenched until the pain went up into his ears.

"Y-You b-bitch!" he howled, no longer being able to keep a check on his anger. Before he even realized what he was doing, his right fist connected with the force field in a crazy attempt to escape and break the nose of the witch. Almost instantly, the electrical energy assaulted him, more powerful than the first time. His roars of anger were quickly turned to cries of pain as he was knocked completely off his feet. He landed hard on the solid floor of the cage, bruising his hip and curling back up into a fetal position to protect his battered body. He never felt so helpless and humiliated than he did at that very moment. And to think, this all started in a crusade to save his daughter. Now even that was lost.

"Sorry, kid," he whispered hoarsely against the cold floor and closed his eyes. First her and now Chewie. What else could go wrong?

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, July 21st 2007 02:01am    Post subject:

The Intelligence agent observed Solo's pitiful attempt to intimidate her with a hidden, smug satisfaction. Isard finally cut into him, and deep. She watched as he was tossed back viciously by the force field, and as he crumpled into a sobbing heap.

He was broken... but surely the death of his Wookiee wasn't enough to completely break him--

It! Isard mentally corrected. She had broken his will, now it was time to break the man. If it ever got out of here, "Iceheart" would make certain Solo would be as useless to the Alliance as any other blithering, drooling idiot. If he--it!--didn't escape--as she hoped--then she'd have her own blithering, drooling idiot to play with. And to reduce the "mighty" Han Solo to just such a condition and to parade the broken shell before the Galaxy would certainly make all of her trials and tribulations worth it.

The question was which approach to take now. The loss of the walking carpet seemed to be a severe enough blow, but unfortunately left Isard back at square one. She knew from past experience that threats to family and loved ones were especially fine triggers with Solo, but she also knew that a subject that was pushed too far after being already that the subject's mind would just completely shut out everything and make them almost impervious to psychological assault. In other words, they'd have nothing to lose.

"What's the matter, Rebel? Did your bravado fail to save your little pet?" she taunted him. "It was just the beginning of the price you'll pay for violating our space again. Now explain why were you here."

It was not a question, but a command. And she'd ensure Solo would obey.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sun, July 22nd 2007 12:05am    Post subject:

The sound of her voice resonating throughout the chamber could be comparable to the sound of fingernails being drug along a smooth surface. It was aggravating to no end and made Han want to punch something. Anything but the forcefield, Han reminded himself, the tips of his fingers and toes still tingling from the shock.

But it wasn't just her voice alone - it was the sound of her voice announcing the death of Chewbacca that really set him over the edge. Even now, he was having a tough time containing his anger and grief as he clawed helplessly against the floor of the cage with his fingers. Right now, he would do anything to bring back his partner, even if it meant exchanging his own life for the Wookiee's.

The Corellian's jaw tensed harshly at the thought and finally, exerting more effort than it normally would to life one's head, Han raised his gaze from the floor to stare down the icy woman standing outside the protective sealing. Sweat poured from his brow and some loose strands of dark hair fell into his eyes, adding to the effect that the man had gone crazy. At least, that's how he felt at the moment.

"Tell you anything after what you did?!" the Corellian leered at her with a dangerous eye before laughing cruelly at the question she had posed. But then instantly, his mood changed again and he was serious once more, the deadly look in his eye returning and his voice dropping a couple of octaves. "You ain't getting a damn thing from me. You want answers?! You're gonna have to pry it outta my brain after I'm dead. But I won't be much good to you then, will I?" Han lingered on those last words, a sadistic smile crossing his features as he slumped back into a sitting position and just simply watched her with feral eyes. He would make sure his secret concerning Jaina would remain safe.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, July 22nd 2007 12:44am    Post subject:

Isard grinned. She couldn't help herself. "I was hoping you'd say that, Rebel," she purred. "You have no idea how glad I am to hear that.

"My special operations unit is, too. Maybe you'll be more talkative with your wife's head on a pike on top of the Rebel Senate and your children being turned into the next generation of Stormtroopers?" the woman asked. "I'll let them know to get to work now. Your dear Leia will not see the sun rise on Denon."

She paused. "And if that doesn't help you remember why you're here, maybe this will."

Her long finger pressed down a button on the console, sending a large bolt of electricity surging into Solo's groin and abdomen. The bolt, fortunately, was only high-voltage: plenty of pain without permanently damaging him. She watched the bolt arc across his lower body, surging into his legs, his belly, and all points in between.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sun, July 22nd 2007 01:11am    Post subject:

"Leave 'em alone you bast---Aaauggh!" Han's frantic attempt to protect the well-being of his family was cut short by a scream of agony as a bolt of intense electricity ripped into his exposed body. The next couple of minutes became a black void as the relentless barrage continued to pour into him, causing every nerve in his body to protest until ultimately, he was thrown backward into the cage walls.

Now backed into the wall, the most Han could do was lay there and wither in pain while he continued to cry out in agony, hoping someone would relieve him of the torture he was going through. But unfortunately, none came.

The onslaught continued until Han felt the darkness creeping into his vision, threatening to take him unconscious when it all stopped. Han gasped out suddenly and tried to regain his composure, but it was useless. His body continued to twitch and shudder involuntarily, aftershocks still coursing through his system. So, without much choice, he just lay there helplessly, waiting for the demon woman to try her next trick on him. Unfortunately, he doubted he would be able to stand up to it much longer.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, July 22nd 2007 01:41am    Post subject:

Isard watched with interest for a short while as Solo did a spasmodic dance under the influence of the shock grid. However, it quickly became boring; even his screams began to fade in with the rest of her "guests," so she disengaged the grid and let the scum slump to the floor.

"Iceheart" opened her mouth to taunt him further, but then she noticed just how dry her mouth was. "I'll be right back," she said as if Solo were sitting in her chambers, walked out of the room, the Rebel slime crumpled on the floor of his cell.

She returned a few minutes later, feeling much better both from the water bottle in her hand and seeing her quarry curled up in the cell. "So, how do you feel now?"

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sun, July 22nd 2007 02:06am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sun, July 22nd 2007 10:46pm    Post subject:

At first, Han refused to respond to her uncaring quarry regarding his health and just lay there, his head resting as comfortably as he could manage against the cold surface. The truth of the matter was, he couldn't really move even if he wanted to. His body was still protesting against the recent electrical barrage and spasms continued to repeatedly plague his aching muscles.

Even when he opened his mouth to speak, he found that he couldn't. His mouth was so dry that the only thing he could manage was a harsh whisper. He found that even swallowing hurt and when he finally did open his eyes to find that the woman was holding a bottle of water, he couldn't resist. Everything else in the room appeared to stand still, making the motion of the water moving back and forth within the bottle the only movement.

"T-thirsty," he finally choked out in a hoarse whisper, forcing his protesting body in an upright position. He ran his hands over his bare shoulders as a violent shiver shook him, no doubt still a result of the torture he had just witnessed. "D-do ya mind?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 23rd 2007 12:38am    Post subject:

Isard took a sip from her bottle, feeling the cool, clear liquid quench her thirst. "No, I don't think so," she admonished. "I can't have you making a mess in my cells.

"Besides, you wouldn't want to be waist deep in your own filth, do you?" she asked the way a schoolteacher would ask a child a question. "We like keeping our guests nice and clean here."

She could help but chuckle inside. She hadn't enjoyed herself this much in a long time. "Are you ready to talk yet... or does your pride come before the lives of your wife and children?"

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 23rd 2007 01:20am    Post subject:

"That's why you hire crews to clean it up," Han pointed out with a slight quirk to his mouth that ended in a cough. Judging from his tone and weakened state, it was hard to tell if he was delirious or if he actually meant it.

Wiping a hand across his stubbled jaw, Han exhaled deeply and erased any last traces of a smile. His expression was quickly replaced with a hard stare which bore into the woman standing just outside the cage. "M-maybe I'll be willing to talk if I-I don't actually choke on every word." He paused, swallowing hard as he held out a hand toward the forcefield separating them. "W-water."

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 23rd 2007 06:06pm    Post subject:

If he wants water, let him have water... Isard mused as she saw the appropriate controls. She turned a small control dial, then poised her finger over the button.

"Do you want some water?" she asked as if his parched pleas had never reached her ears.

He narrowed his eyes in an attempt to look dangerous; rasping, "Y-you heard me the first time."

Another small smile played on Isard's lips. She pressed one key, and a transparisteel tube slid down from the force cage's cap and locked at its base. The shock field disengaged.

Then she pressed another button. An iris valve opened in the cap of the cell, and a torrent of water at about 38 degrees quickly began to fill the chamber. When it was at about neck height, Isard asked coyly, "Is that enough water for you?"

Her voice was quickly sent to the small speaker unit in the roof of the cell, ensuring that Solo could hear her through the thick barriers containing him.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Wed, July 25th 2007 06:09pm    Post subject:

The warm sensation of the water fell surprisingly relaxing as it began to rush into the tiny cubicle but within a matter of seconds, Han's sentiments changed. The water level continued to rise and Han found himself running out of room quickly. Out of instinct, he raised his hands against the barriers of the cage and pushed, flinching as he remembered the electrical current that had been surging through them moments before. But he found himself surprised once again when the shock never came. Must've switched it off...

"T-that's enough!" he yelled out helplessly against the current, finding himself suddenly claustrophobic. The water splashed up into his face, burning his eyes and getting into his mouth. Han stumbled back at the assault but soon found himself relishing in the sudden relief, opening his mouth fully to get another taste. The second time, however, didn't fare so well. A bitter taste assaulted his taste buds and he gagged, coughing and spitting out the contaminated water. Salt water.

Fighting against the current, Han speared the woman with a steely gaze. "Turn if off!" he commanded, turning his head to the side as another wave splashed him in the face. "Turn the damn thing off!"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, July 25th 2007 07:28pm    Post subject:

"Or what?" the Intelligence officer asked. "Are you going to call me names?"

She let the water rise to his lower lip. "Where's your Wookiee friend now, Solo? Where's your famous luck? Where's your fast gun and fast ship?"

Isard pressed another button, and the water almost vanished immediately. She reactivated the forcefield, and lifted the transparisteel tube. "Why are you on this planet?"

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sun, August 05th 2007 05:21pm    Post subject:

When the water vanished, Han stumbled backward, coughing and spitting the last remnants of the bitter liquid from his mouth. For a brief moment, he actually considered drinking the foul water to make himself sick out of spite, but then he would probably be stuck wallowing around in the contents of his own stomach for the rest of his stay. However long that will be...

Han pushed that unsettling thought to the back of his mind for the moment and refocused his gaze on the ice witch. He had to remain head strong to hold up against her mental assaults before he could even think about escape. So far, she had one strike against him.

"I already answered that," he stated rather flatly, still trying to rid himself of the taste of the salt water. "But apparently you didn't like the answer. Not much else I can do about that then, is there?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, August 05th 2007 06:31pm    Post subject:

"An evasion is not an answer. You have no personal business," spat Isard. In time, you won't even be a person...

She pressed a key on the panel, sending a twenty-five thousand volt, two milliwatt charge into his body. It really wasn't to serve any real purpose toward breaking him; it just made her feel good.

There would likely be many moments for her to feel good in the foreseeable future. The Rebel bastard was finally hers, her personal toy to use as she pleased. Of course, not in the manner of others that had held that distinction. In this case, his pain would be her pleasure. And she intended to enjoy herself a great deal in the next few days...

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sun, August 05th 2007 11:44pm    Post subject:

"It's more personal than you realize," Han spat right back in a dangerous tone. "But I keep forgetting you bucketheads don't believe in personal freedoms. No wonder you spew bullshit like that." His eyes met hers briefly, burning with an inner fury that Han was finding harder and harder to contain, before he was cut off by an intense jolt that originated from the floor. The electrical surge struck his bare feet and continued to course through his entire body. Han gasped at the sudden intrusion and stumbled backward, bracing himself for a second dose...

But it never came. The Corellian, now recovering from the sudden attack, wiped the back of his hand across his brow and returned his stern gaze to the woman. It was a weak attempt, most likely a small nudge to try and get him to break down before her, but he wasn't gonna give her the luxury of victory that easily. He had already slipped at the mention of Chewie's passing, and it had thrown him in a period of anger, hate and hopelessness. Even though he still felt all of those emotions deep down, they had currently passed from his outward appearance. He needed to remain strong and maintain some kind of confidence in himself. He found the best solution to this was to put up all barriers and wipe all emotion from his features. It was good to keep the enemy guessing.

"What's the matter?" Han mocked, standing up more boldly with his teeth clenched tightly. "Hit a little too close to the mark? Knock a few more screws loose?" A weary smile spread over his lips as he took a step closer to the restraints. "Just wait till everyone hears about this. You can kiss peace and all your allies goodbye. I can see Jendob's face now when everything comes crumbling down around him because of you. Sweet irony, huh?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Lusankya Prison
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: