}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Thanates Scyntor and Zero vs. Xaph and HK-47
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Assessment Room » Thanates Scyntor and Zero vs. Xaph and HK-47
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thanates Scyntor
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, March 11th 2007 12:17pm    Post subject: Thanates Scyntor and Zero vs. Xaph and HK-47

Backdrop: Coruscant
Weapons: Standard Equipment

Scyntor leaned out of the open hatch of an ancient LAAT/i, an E-11 gripped in his hand as the gunship screwmed through the traffic lanes of Coruscant. Zero was with him, the only trooper he could pull on such short notice after the assassination of an upstanding member of Coruscanti society, an art collector and eccentric by the name of Cyrus Bounto. Scyntor screamed to the pilot "Get us within blaster range - I want to take him alive!"

"I do not forgive. Look into my eyes, and you will see only the promise of Hell."

~~~~~~~~~

Brent - Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing... how embarrassing. says:
DT-IVs are MY pets
Dj (VIII is begining to piss me off.) says:
SCREW YOUR PETS!
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob says:
Indeed.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xaph
Cadet

Post Posted: Sun, March 11th 2007 01:27pm    Post subject:

The rush that killing brought to Xaph was supplemented by the adrenaline pumping through his body. He zoomed through Courscant's traffic lanes in Bounto's speeder, a nice little custom-job, and quickly changed lanes, plummeting down several hundred feet and through another lane traveling in the opposite direction in an attempt to lose the Imperial tails he had caught.

His fall brought him down into the lower levels of Courscant, and shreds of a memory came back to him. He swung around a particularly dilapadated building, and fought against the forces which propeled him to the other side of the speeder. This lane, now, and another turn just up here, would bring him to HK-47, and the relative safety of sniper fire.

Zero
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Tue, March 13th 2007 07:19pm    Post subject:

Zero watched the speeder intently, his eyes following it's every move. The integrated scanners in his armor worked with the neural interfaces to provide targeting data directly into his brain. It was as if his eyes were not even human, processing movements, speed, wind direction and velocityy along with probabilities of hitting a target. Something about the way this man thier target was driving...his neural interfaces processed that data as his combat programming worked with it in speeds of thousands of a second. Yes, the current movements definitely suggested they were being led somewhere.

There were probably reinforcement's waiting for this man. Perhaps a group of heavily armed individuals or possibly snipers. Zero raised his right forearm as his eyes tracked the movements of the vehicle. The heavy blaster built into the armor moved with the tracking of his neural interfaces, quickly following the best path of fire. Three crimson bolts were discharged from the blaster, two of them puncturing and causing black smoke to billow from the vehicle. It was exactly as he planned, enough to slow it down.

He leaned back in from the open hatch and further into the vehicle, out f eyesight. " Sir," he said to Scyntor, " I would advise staying away from the hatch at this moment, his movements appear to suggest he is leading us towards something. Perhaps heavier weapons or a sniper team."

<Rank image pending...>

Scyntor: Oh and this is my new best friend Zero...no...noooo...don't point the big experimental plasma weapon at the nice rebel leader...
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Assessment Room » Thanates Scyntor and Zero vs. Xaph and HK-47
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: