}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Caridan Command Centre
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Carida » Caridan Command Centre
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nebulax

Post Posted: Wed, February 14th 2007 10:30pm    Post subject: Caridan Command Centre

Entering the situation room of the Caridan Command Complex, Nebulax is greeted by the sounds of machines whirring, people shuffling datapads and the like. He let out a little cough and the room fell quiet as people jumped up and stood to attention.

This was Nebulax's favourite part of the job, being bossy.

Glancing at the screen Nebulax notes the crashed vessel and is about to issue an order when a droid perks up, "We get signal" it says.
Nebulax looked at the droid, then at his XO who shrugs, then back at the droid. He nods to it and a message is uploaded to his datapad.

Nebulax reads it twice, to ensure he didn't misread anything, and looks up, "Open a private communications channel to CDF-449, CDF-478 and CDF-463."
The communications officer nodded and pressed a series of controls into her console, "CDF-449, 478 and 463 come in."

Three voices responded at almost the exact same time with their identification and that they were ready for orders. Nebulax nodded slowly and spoke, "Troopers, report to the armory and retrieve full scanning gear and report to the hangar."
Three simultanious 'yes sirs' and the channel was closed.

Back to top »
Nebulax

Post Posted: Fri, February 16th 2007 01:40am    Post subject:

Nebulax blinked as the lifesigns of the troopers were rendered null. He tapped the screen of his datapad, somewhat expecting the data to change.
Shaking his head he turned to his comms officer, "Open an emergency private channel to General Scyntor."
The officer nodded.
"Colonel-General Scyntor. This is General Nebulax on Carida. Four of my troopers were killed by an unknown force that crashed in a vessel on Carida's surface. Apparently air-control decided not to tell me until after it had crashed."

Back to top »
Nebulax

Post Posted: Wed, April 18th 2007 01:17pm    Post subject:

Sitting at the security desk, Nebulax grumbled.
"What was that sir?" His XO, Colonel Morison, turned to Nebulax from the communications monitor.
"Nothing. It seems Mister Zero is capable of knowing how not to shoot things. Lets see how he does when it comes to the practical examination."
Morison snickers, "I'd be all to happy to..."
Nebulax shook his head, "I can't have you killing General Scyntor's new... friend." He stood up and streched, "I need to get some fresh air." And left.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Carida » Caridan Command Centre
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: