}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Rebellion High Security Prison TX-9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Rebellion High Security Prison TX-9
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, February 13th 2007 04:01pm    Post subject: Rebellion High Security Prison TX-9

Ryan Davad and thirty-six members of Rebellion Security loaded up and into Cyber battle armour. Specially purchased from the Nespis Government, this armour would be perfect for the extraction of Boba Fett and his relocation to Rebellion Security Headquarters itself. Besides the Senate, the Security Headquarters and its Prison Buildings were the most protected and secure facilities around. Ryan moved in the Cyber Battle armour, his own abilities making the armour more suitable and more powerful than before.

"Let's go." Ryan ordered and his team moved towards the speeders. Nine speeders activated and rose from the hangar bay at once and together, they flew out and into the Denon Atmosphere. Rising to Emergency Levels only, they activated their sirens and entered their destination into the traffic computers.

In mere moments, the speeders were cruising the high altitude at peek velocities towards High Security Prison TX-9.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, February 13th 2007 05:29pm    Post subject:

No consent... that'll be a problem. A big one at that. Once Cray comes back online, we'll get to work on this immediately.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, February 14th 2007 12:41am    Post subject:

If Boba Fett would like to add a remark or comment, PM and I'll edit accordingly.

The Prison was long and filled to its capacity. A special corridor had been built for High Criminals like Boba Fett, for obvious extra security and low escape interest. With Cyber armour, Ryan and his team had entered the prison and began to walk downwards and into the higher security area. It was patrolled more than just humanoids and droids, as Eve's very essence was throughout the complex. His wife was driven on punishing Fett because he had killed Ketra, and her final resolution would be seeing the man either dying or carrying out his sentence on Rhen Var.

Do you believe she still loves him? Ryan asked silently.

The Supercomputer processed his question and she answered, "Calias Ketra is dead. It is possible Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad has attachment to the memories of the former man. Greater love could not exist at this point."

Ryan pondered, but so did Eve. Secretly they both wondered about the situation and the odd love triangle between Arlyn, Ryan and the deceased Ketra. Ryan would have never wanted the man dead, but without his passing, he would have never married Arlyn and had three beautiful children. His programming would have been limited to his creation, and he would probably be serving as her personal assistant and running meaningless coffee errands.

Multiple doors clicked as Ryan and his team proceeded through the many checkpoints, undergoing several and multiple scans. Ten minutes passed, the final checkpoint had been completed as Ryan stepped in front of Boba Fett's cell. The man was sitting nonchalantly on the bed, his eyes and body looked wary, yet moments from its prime. The Cyber suit tensed as Ryan clicked a few buttons and the doors rolled upwards.

"Boba Fett. Under Security Directive 3452345.1 I am under the authority of the Galactic Senate's Security Department to deliver you to Rebellion Security Headquarters. Under this premise you remain under the jurisdiction of the government and have no rights, but those of a high criminal. If you attempt to break free and escape or evade the law, Justice will be served by either partial or full capture." Not giving specifics on the termination of his life if he managed to escape Rebellion Security, a death warrant would be automatically activated, and special agents sent to track him.

Ryan held up his hand and flicked his wrist towards Boba Fett. The Cyber armored individuals grabbed him, activating restraining clamps, and a collar around the man's neck. Off the record, Ryan explained the device, "If you were to walk 50 feet from any of these officers, the device will activate and kill you." Ryan eyed the ex-Bounty Hunter carefully, wanting to see fear in his eyes. It failed. "Bag him."

A heavy cloth made from the Naboo was placed around the man's head. It covered his identity, shielding him from the prison. What the man would soon realize, it also held a small toxin. His consciousness would slip and the memory of where he was going would disappear. He would be nothing but a drone, willed by the words of the security officers, for the short travel distance to the speeders.

Are the decoys set? Ryan asked Eve and she confirmed.

"Let's move out."

Back to top »
Colonel

Post Posted: Sun, March 18th 2007 10:01pm    Post subject:

A faint light filtered through the inch high crack under a cell door. A man dressed in dirty rags cracked his crust filled eyes to catch a glimpse at what was happening. Footsteps began to echo outside the cell as two shadows approached the cell door. In a attempt to get up, the man shambled out his bed. Despite the aching pain shooting through his body, he stumbled towards the cell door.

As the two shadows came to a stop outside the door, a mechanism in the door unlocked. With a slight push the security guards opened the door. Before he could catch a glimpse, the two security guards restrained him with devices locking around his feet and hands. Shoving his head into a leather bag, the guards dragged him out of the cell and through the hallway.

The next few seconds became a sorta daze and before long....everything disappeared.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, March 19th 2007 01:56pm    Post subject:

I just have a quick question for you:

Did you receieve permission from someone within the Alliance to be captured and to use the NPCs you're using? If so, could you please give the details? (PM or MSN IM would be great).

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Colonel

Post Posted: Mon, March 19th 2007 02:44pm    Post subject:

I'm sorry.....was just trying to role-play. I mean...if I wasn't allowed I'll just stop.
 Back to top »
Airen Cracken
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, March 19th 2007 07:14pm    Post subject:

Yeah, controling Alliance assets (in a very un-Alliance way) and suddenly turning up in one of our prisons is a no-no.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, March 19th 2007 07:38pm    Post subject:

We're pretty leniant with what you're allowed to do in the game, but like Gavin said, controlling other factions' assets in an OOC fashion is a no-no.

If you want to pursue this storyline, feel free to talk it over with either Cray or myself and we'll see what we can do.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Colonel

Post Posted: Mon, March 19th 2007 11:14pm    Post subject:

I was actually role-playing me being released from prison.... :P
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Tue, March 20th 2007 02:37am    Post subject:

I talked this over with Cray and we agreed that'll be fine. :)

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Colonel

Post Posted: Tue, March 20th 2007 06:11pm    Post subject:

In the corner of a dimly lit clinic a man laid motion-less atop a medical table. He appeared to have only recently been shaved and bathed, his clothes were obviously brand-new and gave him the look of a casual citizen.

As he began to stir, the clinic's door slid open. A 2-1B Medical Droid strolled in with a clipboard in hand. Stopping directly in front of the man's medical table, the droids eyes scanned the clipboard until resting on the man's report.

"Subject 666-A. No medical distress or problems detected, subject's psychological state reads stable." The droid dropped the clipboard to it's side and allowed the man to raise himself to a sitting position. Blinking twice the man ran his hand through his hair to feel the new cut. The droid stepped back a couple steps and proceeded, "Sir, you are to be released as soon as you proceed through item pickup."

As the droid left, the man heaved himself off the table and rubbed his freshly shaved chin. He hadn't been this well-groomed since his days on Manaan and with good reason. He'd been in and out of Alliance prisons for the past three years. After his arrest on Manaan he was sent to the Traxion Prison Complex where he was held for a year. Then after Drongar, he was deported too this hell-hole for two more years...all in solitary confinement.

It could of been worse for him though. He couldn't help but chuckle at the thought that somewhere deep-down...that bird had some kind of horribly mutated heart.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Wed, March 21st 2007 12:01am    Post subject:

After digging deeper into this issue, it appears that there are more problems that need to be worked out. And until those issues are resolved, this thread will remain locked. Sorry for the inconvienence.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Rebellion High Security Prison TX-9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: