}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Public Transport, Igorian's Shield
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Thyferra » Public Transport, Igorian's Shield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake Callahan
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, February 13th 2007 04:40am    Post subject: Public Transport, Igorian's Shield

The dark simplicity of Jake's mind raced as the public transport began its long ascending departure from Thyferra. Landon sat next to him, and next to Landon, sat the droid known as Prometheus. Jake's heart ached at the final moments on the planet where his mother had wanted to raise Jake into adulthood. The pain and anguish returning and burning the naive hope and dreams of pursuing the religion of Rambaldi and the trail to seek the unknown would be cold and lonely.

Landon was weak as well, the boy leaving his fractured life and the run-ins with the Rebellion fanatics. Bruised with a small offense on his record, the emo teenager sat perplexed at his choice to join a boy and his childhood fantasy. Jake sensed this and more, radiating from the gestures and sighs the blonde would make.

"Why did you come?" Jake asked bitterly looking at the clouds outside the window seat.

Landon was cool and smirked, "If you had left, I would have nothing on Thyferra. My life was ruined, the academy sucked ass, and my friends are all scattered in their beliefs. It wasn't worth staying on a planet that would be targeted by Imperial propaganda, and constant visitation by Supreme Faggots would be more than tempting for suicide attacks." His voice halted at the amount of attention they were getting from the fellow passengers.

Jake added, "Funny you should use faggots, we are ones." It was a touchy subject as the gay emo teenager glared back.

Landon fired back, "And why are you here?"

Jake opened his mouth, but the images of his mother clipped his tongue of all of words. "I..." Landon moved and touched Jake's hand. The unsuspecting contact caused Jake to smile, with tears forming in his eyes. Looking back to the disappearing clouds and the formation of stars, he said, "I'm chasing the beliefs of my deceased mother. Maybe it'll bring me closer to who I am supposed to be or give me a higher purpose in this god forsaken life."

Landon shifted and placed his head on Jake's shoulder, "I left you Jake, something I will always regret. Don't think less of yourself and just know... you won't face this alone. You have me." Leaning for a kiss, Landon jumped as a high pitched noise came from the droid beside him.

"And you also have me, Master Jake." the droid added with a chirpy voice, causing Landon to simply shrug and return to the rest on Jake's shoulder. Their odd moment had been interrupted, yet Jake felt more comfortable than before. Leaning his head against Landon, the stars morphed into the blue realm of hyperspace. A sight Jake hadn't seen in almost two years.

"This is the Captain speaking. We have made a successful jump into hyperspace and our current destination is the planet of Ryloth. Ryloth is the homeworld of the tw'lek species-" his voice trailed on as Jake drifted to sleep.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Thyferra » Public Transport, Igorian's Shield
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: