}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Rebellion Public Hospital, Ryrthera
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Thyferra » Rebellion Public Hospital, Ryrthera
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake Callahan
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sun, February 11th 2007 09:15pm    Post subject: Rebellion Public Hospital, Ryrthera

Landon rested inside of a bacta tank, as Jake and Prometheus sat inside of the medical room. The academic year was coming to a close and Jake was already far ahead in his studies that he posed a question to the protocol droid, “The Rambaldi story you told me, do you believe its true?” The droid looked at Jake as if contemplating the thought and it responded, “Your mother believed it, Master Jake. And if she believed it was true, I would agree because I have been programmed such.” Jake closed his eyes and thought about the Oracle. If the Hand had really collected her, it would be impossible for him to gain access to her. Or would it?

His eyes scanned to Landon’s bare body as it floated oddly within the tank. Slightly turned on by the emo’s chest and poor covering, Jake stood and cautiously walked towards the tank. The glass was thick to the touch as Jake placed his hand on the tank and leaned his head against Landon’s regenerating body. Prometheus stood up and carefully walked over to the tank, seeming to watch and simply acknowledge the affection shown between the two individuals. I can’t leave him behind.

The tank stirred and a timer flashed. He was ready to be removed, and shortly, Jake would tell Landon that he was leaving Thyferra.
 Back to top »
Jake Callahan
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sun, February 11th 2007 09:15pm    Post subject:

“You’re going to seek some fairy tale?” Landon laughed, still drying his hair from the bacta fluid. Jake nodded, still ignoring how the emo teenager remarked that it was merely a tale of entertainment. Landon rolled his eyes and Jake blurted, “You have nothing better to do with your life, Landon. You were parading around to the Imperials with Rebellion Pride, yet you forget how it was just Thyferran forces up there, and no fleets from the Rebellion Navy. You also forget that our world was just written off, like we were a burden.”

Prometheus interrupted, “Captain Callahan received news that Han Solo’s fleet was en route to our location, however, moments into the battle his fleet was recalled. I believe Leia Organa Solo at the time was attempting to save Thyferra through diplomacy.” It received two glares from the emo humans, but the droid continued, “If Leia had not been involved with peace talks with the Empire, this planet would be fully under Imperial Control, instead of the Corellian equivalent shared world. And that could be a worse fate.”

Jake was about to point out the world wasn’t entirely on the same plane as the Corellian System, because it wasn’t yet a neutral zone, but decided to press on Landon. “I don’t really care if you come or not, but I was offering. Prometheus and I are leaving in three hours. Do whatever the hell you want.” Tossing a bar of credit to Landon, Jake finished with, “That’ll get you a few rides by public transportation.”

Landon held the bar in his hand, but tossed it back. “I won’t need it. I’m in.” Jake grinned and as soon as the blonde was fully dried, the trio left.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Thyferra » Rebellion Public Hospital, Ryrthera
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: