}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Imperial II - class Star Destroyer Liquidator, High Orbit
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Imperial II - class Star Destroyer Liquidator, High Orbit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, January 26th 2007 04:22am    Post subject: Imperial II - class Star Destroyer Liquidator, High Orbit

- 0700 Hours Galactic Standard -

The Inquisitorius transport dropped clear of hyperspace in the same outlying system that it had originally departed from - onboard the Liquidator the Inquisitorius were dissasembling their equipment and loading it into their transports, their mission was done and the ship was to be returned to its normal operations - with one last favor left for it to carry out for Volytar. His ship landed in the hanger alongside the remaining Inquistorius personel, as the Grand Inquisitor left the ship he was greeted with bows of respect from the other Inquisitors.

Shiva remained inside with the child, given that she was the least scary of the pair of Inquisitors she had become the defacto carer for the length of their journey - indeed for an assasin Shiva was capable of beeing very gentle when she wanted to be, and she had quite successfully convinced the child to calm down and stop crying. It confused the child at that to find out that the bad bad Imperials she had allways learnt about were not as evil as she had once been told, the first step towards them of so many to come.

-- 0900 Hours Galactic Standard --

With no trace of the Inquisitors remaining on the ship and no data in the ships computers pertaining to them ever beeing there, the transports emerged like a cloud of scorpion-hornets and held at a clear distance from the Liquidator - on the bridge of the ship Volytar nodded to the Captain, "Set a course for Coruscant, make it fast..."

The man nodded to his astronavigation officer who returned the nod and began calculating the jump - with the solution easily plotted astronavigation released the hyperspace controls to the helm and, with a sudden jolt, the ship burst into hyperspace. Behind them in the system the Inquisitorius made their own jumps, clear of any sensors that could track them - from the shadows of the transports a wing of strange black starfighters emerged - a single symbol, an omega with an inset Imperial icon, eblazoned on their hulls.

Marak Stele checked his fighter readouts, "All ships, jump..." in another wave of hyperspace bursts the ships jumped away.

Volytar is enroute to Coruscant with the Liquidator

Marak Stele is enroute to an unknown destination with Black Omega wing

Last edited by Volytar on Tue, February 06th 2007 03:06pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, February 06th 2007 03:28pm    Post subject:

"I thank you and your ships crew for your services Captain, the Liquidator has been a great aid in my operations - I will be sad to release you back to your commanders."

The Liquidator's Captain adjusted the neck of his uniform, he just wanted whatever these creatures were off his ship and as far away from him as possible for the rest of his days. He licked his dry lips and nodded "A...anything for a servant of the Emperor."

Beneath his hood Volytars mouth was spread into a wide grin, he did so enjoy taunting the inferior beeings that feared his powers - though he expected the stylized viasge on his sith mask was also causing some distress beyond the mans own superstitions. With the ship moving into range of the planet Volytar left the bridge and padded down to the hanger bay - two straight suited Inquisitors awaited him infront of an unmarked shuttle, he nodded to them as he passed "Be sure to give my apologies to the Emperor that I could not present our finds in person and tell him that I will be sure to pay my pennance to him as soon as I can." both men nodded and walked up the ramp of the shuttle - heading down to Coruscant.

Volytar continued to another, slimmer, black shuttle that exited the ship in the wake of the larger passenger vessel heading towards Coruscant, once Volytars ship was in clear space it immediatly made the jump to hyperspace. Shiva glanced at her master from the co-pilots seat, "Are you sure we are making the correct decision my Lord?"

Volytar glanced at her and nodded, "It would be such a waste of potential to spend upon a waning power such as him, I have sensed the change long in the coming - just beeing in orbit above the Palace has confirmed it to me, Darth Vader's reign may be on the verge of collapse, he glanced back to the sleeping Jaina "and a condemmed man cannot raise a child properly - and should it not....it will make a good suprise present to him."

The Liquidator has been transfered back to its previous controllers

Five force-sensitives have been delivered to the Imperial Palace

Volytar, Shiva and Jaina have gone to a unknown location
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Imperial II - class Star Destroyer Liquidator, High Orbit
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: