}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Shili Underground Network
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » In-Game Archive » Shili Underground Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, January 20th 2007 02:35pm    Post subject: Shili Underground Network

Shili Underground Network
The news straight from the people of Shili. There is no government censorship from the Alliance and all information is the real and full truth straight from those who live it.

credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
-Ganner Rhysode

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Sat, January 20th 2007 02:52pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, January 20th 2007 02:46pm    Post subject:

The Rise of the SA
A small nationalist group named the SA has risen in a small city of 1 million people. The City is located right by the sea of Adun and there seems to be a small stirring led by the fromer leader of the Commonwealth, Gavin Onasi. He has been making speeches for the past few weeks and many of his audiances have become entralled by his words. We will be attempting to gain more information as soon as possible but for right now all we have are mini-stories and pictures of the SA.

Here we have several of the SA "stormtroopers" as they are called. They stand here posing for the camera after a small parade. Of course there are no guns displayed for now as they are a peaceful group merely wishing for the government of Shili to see they are being exploited. For now the SA membership is at 100 people, but we expect it to hit the thousands in the coming weeks. Time will tell.

Below we will be showing two posters seen throughout the city. They are enthralling and mesmorizing and it seems to attract the youth as they are starting to mimic the SA and their leader, Gavin Onasi.

I will be posting in the other planets forum soon to make up for all of this...

credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
-Ganner Rhysode

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Sat, February 10th 2007 11:43am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » In-Game Archive » Shili Underground Network
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: