}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
The Dark Star
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Csilla » The Dark Star
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyle Korrel
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, January 18th 2007 10:58pm    Post subject: The Dark Star

The Dark Star is the personal ship of Kyle Korrel, and acts as an assualt ship as well as a transport for his small crew of mercinaries. It was based off the late HellHawk Light Freighters, which come from a long line of ships ranging from 4,000 years ago on. With this ship being closer to the origonal design, as well as having a sleek black paint job and Kyle's personal cresant and sun symbol branded on its side, it strikes fear into enemies. The Dark Star also is armed with a deadly arsenal of weapons, making it a force to be reconed with.

Captian: Kyle Korrel

First Mate: Fin Lancerr

Crew: Ren Talbor, Jira Locks

Captain of the Unifying Fury.

Mercinaries. Your ass on a silver platter, delivered.

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

1,445,300 Cr

Last edited by Kyle Korrel on Fri, March 16th 2007 10:51pm; edited 4 times in total
 Back to top »
Kyle Korrel
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, January 18th 2007 11:29pm    Post subject:

Corrilea is a dingy place. Kyle hated it. Even from space, he could feel the rot and decay of the cities. It had no majesty, like the newly rebuilt Taris, or peace like the calm Dantioone. Just rot. But it was a place that gave and gave and gave. Kyle was an Alderinian. The had not contibuted to the galaxy or build a military, and the planet was now a graveyard. Kyle sat in the cockpit of the Dark Star. A quick drink was the planet's only true purpose. And that he had already done. He waited in orbit, devising where to head to next.

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

1,445,300 Cr
 Back to top »
Kyle Korrel
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, January 19th 2007 10:26pm    Post subject:

Kyle entered the central room. In it were the rest of the crew; Fin, Ren and Jira. Fin was taping his fingers on a desk, not paing attention much. Ren was working on a blaster on the workbench in the back, and Jira just pushed her auburn hair out of her face and smiled.
"Alright, I have a solution for getting out of our money bind. Some mercs have set up base on Taris. Pretty world, I hear. Anyhow, prehaps they could provide a job. Any questions?"
Fin mumbled,
"How are we gunna get to Taris?"
"How do you think, dumbass? The Dark Star will get us there. We'll leave within the minute."
Kyle turned and headed up to the cockpit. He typed in the co-ordinace for the newly rebuilt planet and entered hyperspace.

The Dark Star is enroute to Taris.

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

1,445,300 Cr
 Back to top »
Kyle Korrel
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, January 26th 2007 08:10pm    Post subject:

The Dark Star emerged above Taris. It spiraled down to the planet, the black and steel paint shimmering in the light. Kyle glidded through the empty skylines. Then he found what looked like a good target. He glided over towards two larger ships. He circled, like a shark. He would not contact them; they would contact him. That way, his hiring would be easier and go smoother. If being cold and mecaning could be a form of flattery, this was it. He waited.

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

1,445,300 Cr
 Back to top »
Kyle Korrel
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, January 26th 2007 08:33pm    Post subject:

Kyle smiled as his screen whent from blank to static to a color picture. Keeping his ship is the same circle around his target, he said,
"Good morning. Lovely day we're haveing, no?"
He watched with a grin as the Dungeon ship infront of him's sheild whent up. They were afraid. On edge. He stared into the image, directly at the green lizard to be exact, and said,
"Tell me this; is there room for one more within your ranks?"
He waited. From the top of his head to the boots of his Mandlorian armour, he knew he was in control.

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

1,445,300 Cr
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Sat, January 27th 2007 09:00am    Post subject:

The CR90 Corvette, Death's Blade and the two Corellian Gunships, Stooge and Predictable emerged from hyperspace barely a klick from the circling freighter. They brought their shields up and targeted the engines of circling ship. At the helm of the Blade a brown-furred Bothan stroked his chin thoughtfully, smiling at the thought of the captain wetting his pants at that moment. He sent a direct burst message straight to the ship on maximum volume.

"Attention, unknown freighter; cease your flight and cut your engines or you will be destroyed."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Kyle Korrel
Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, January 27th 2007 11:41am    Post subject:

Uh... he just contacted the other folks aboard the Flurry, yet no one seems to have noticed... :?

"Please, please. I mean you know harm. I must admit, your call to action was quite, well amusing." He gave the bonthan captian a sloppy grin. He then powered down his engines and said,
"I will do as you say, however. I request a meeting with the your leaders, Mrs. Feins and Tranda, I presume. I have come seeking a job oppurtunity."

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

1,445,300 Cr

Last edited by Kyle Korrel on Sat, January 27th 2007 11:45am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Yusana Fennis
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, January 27th 2007 12:26pm    Post subject:

Yusana had reached the bridge and made her way to the communications station. "Audio only," she said, and the Echani officer wo-manning it nodded and flicked several switches. She nodded at Yusana and gave her a thumbs up. "There's no Feins here," she said over the channel.

~Captain Yusana Fennis - Rogue Councilwoman of the Echani, Adventuress

Alex says:
no, Echani just have to fight someone to know them completely
Alex says:
doesn't matter how they fight
Alex says:
they can also predict the course of a battle beforehand
Alex says:
and they make a mean sandwich
Vita the Were-Squirrel says:
ROFL
 Back to top »
Kyle Korrel
Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, January 27th 2007 01:33pm    Post subject:

"Feins... sorry. Allow me to correct my self... Fennis? Pronuciation has never been a strong point of mine. Anyhow, I was wondering... do you have any job opertunites among your ranks?"

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

1,445,300 Cr
 Back to top »
Yusana Fennis
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, January 27th 2007 01:35pm    Post subject:

"It depends what you mean by 'job'."

Alex says:
Alex says:
Alex says:
Alex says:
ROFL
 Back to top »
Kyle Korrel
Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, January 27th 2007 02:07pm    Post subject:

"Well, I have heard that you have a Mercinary Army here, no? As a mercinary myself, I would simply like to join your ranks. By the way--my name's Kyle Korrel, and I'm not alone on this ship. I have three other mercs. aboard my craft that would love to have a job as well."
He held his breath.

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

1,445,300 Cr
 Back to top »
Yusana Fennis
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, February 03rd 2007 09:57am    Post subject:

Sorry, I forgot to reply :P

Yusana switched to a private frequency. "Tiara, Trassk? What do you think?"

Alex says:
Alex says:
Alex says:
Alex says:
ROFL
 Back to top »
Trassk
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, February 03rd 2007 10:07am    Post subject:

"I believe that thisss man isss sssomewhat trussstworthy," Trassk said to Yusana on the private comm. "But we ssshould keep our eyesss on him, jussst in cassse."
-1,165,126 Per Week

"If Godzilla had a gun..."
–Jase Denora

"THE SHARK'S NOT WORKING!"
-Random person working on JAWS

"Beavers and ducks!"
-Some guy on BANDITS.

"I should face my fears by leaping off a roof?"
-Jace

One Trandoshan's a problem. Two is a fight. Three is suicide.
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Sat, February 03rd 2007 10:12am    Post subject:

"Amusing?! Even one of those ships could blast him into a nano-spec and he thinks they're amusing! He either doesn't know who I am or he's lost his mind. I want to beat the frak through him at least once before he joins us, if he joins us that is."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Velora Antana
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, February 03rd 2007 10:30am    Post subject:

Yusana nodded, though the gesture was useless in an audio conversation. "He does seem very full of himself. Perhaps we should put him through his paces. Power all our weapons to training levels and see how long he lasts, and how many 'kills' he can get."

FFS MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS AGH.

Last edited by Velora Antana on Sat, February 03rd 2007 10:31am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Trassk
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, February 03rd 2007 10:38am    Post subject:

"With pleasssure," Trassk smiled broadly.
-1,165,126 Per Week

"If Godzilla had a gun..."
–Jase Denora

"THE SHARK'S NOT WORKING!"
-Random person working on JAWS

"Beavers and ducks!"
-Some guy on BANDITS.

"I should face my fears by leaping off a roof?"
-Jace

One Trandoshan's a problem. Two is a fight. Three is suicide.

Last edited by Trassk on Tue, February 06th 2007 09:55am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Velora Antana
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, February 03rd 2007 10:46am    Post subject:

Yusana switched over to Correl's channel. "Mr Correl, lower weapons to training power, we're going to put you through your paces. Acknowledge receipt of message."

FFS MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS RRRRGGGHHH.

Last edited by Velora Antana on Sat, February 03rd 2007 10:46am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, February 05th 2007 01:05am    Post subject:

Tiara smirked and gunned the engines of Tiara's Fire, her ship roaring out of the Flurry's hangar bay. She immediately shoved the control stick fully forward, making a tight loop around to the other side of the Flurry and coming to a halt beside the bridge on the opposite side of the ship from the Dark Star.

"Lock all power systems to training mode, boost the engine power with the surplus energy, engage simulation warhead launching systems and prepare to engage on my mark," Tiara said; Cade rushing to do as requested before Yusana gave the order to attack.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Kyle Korrel
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, February 05th 2007 07:06pm    Post subject:

"As you wish."
He powered the weapons down to training, and called for Ren and Fin.

"Fin, you take the main turret, Ren, the underbelly turret. Blast the hell out of everything."

Most people wanted to talk over hiring with tea and such, but combat suited him. He primed his missiles and warmed up the ion cannons, and began to continue his rotation around the cluster of ships.

"Your move."

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

1,445,300 Cr
 Back to top »
Kyle Korrel
Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, February 07th 2007 08:32pm    Post subject:

Two squadrons of Novas came up on his flank. Damn. He pulled the freighter up in an ark and launched the training missiles. The upper gun turret let lose on the Novas, and was soon joined by the lower, fireing in perfect harmony. Kyle rolled right, barely dodging a laser, and fired again at the Nova squadrons with his ion cannons. Clearing a path, he flew through the cloud of ships, then looked at his scannors to see his kills.

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

1,445,300 Cr
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu, February 08th 2007 05:08am    Post subject:

"Thrusters at maximum," said Tiara; more to herself than anyone else since the thruster controls were directly in front of her. With the power set lower than usual, the G-forces of maximum acceleration were higher than usual and thus Tiara was shoved backwards into her seat before the inertial compensators caught up.

She spared a glance for her sensor board, noting several 'kills' by the merc as he drilled himself an exit. Tiara smirked and looked across to Cade, a maniacal grin spreading across her features.

"No," he said.
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."

Tiara rocketed towards the squadron of Nova fighters at full throttle, aiming for the gap drilled by the departing merc. She spun the ship, missing the fighters by barely a meter before shooting through the gap and lining up on the rear of the freighter.

"Let me know when we have missile lock. Gunners, fire at will," she ordered, spinning to make it harder for the enemy gunners to get a decent shot.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Kyle Korrel
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, February 08th 2007 06:53pm    Post subject:

Damn. Though he had managed to 'take out' a number of Novas, over a squadron, there was a new threat. A YT-3000 (That's what it is, right?) had appeared out of no where and was bearing down on the Dark Star, their lasers lashing out at his gunship. They were good. Proably not a lower ranking officer, but someone far more qualified. Kyle pulled the Dark Star around as fast as he could and began to spin.

"Fin, aim for anything that shoots, Ren, fire at any weak points."

The affirmative "Yessir." came through his headset.

"Jira, get in here."

She came into the room at a run.

"Get as muh info as you can about the YT-3000 over the holonets. It'll make our job easier."

This pilot was good. The ship refused to shake as he dodged left and right through space. And there was another problem; the Novas were regrouping.

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

1,445,300 Cr
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Sat, February 10th 2007 01:52am    Post subject:

YT-1300, but I think that's what you meant anyway :P

Tiara stuck on the merc's tail like exopy resin, her fingers gliding swiftly over the controls as she meticulously duplicated his evasive manoeuvres. She had taken several glancing blows to her bow shields, but the erratic nature of her own flight meant that they did not manage to lower her shields any problematic amount.

"Prepare two warheads for dumbfire," she said, still clinging tightly to the merc's tail. A few moments later she got confirmation that the warheads were ready to launch. She launched one to the port side of his ship before sliding to starboard and launching another one. Her gunners filled the area in the middle with a pseudo-deadly stream of laser breams.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Yusana Fennis
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, February 10th 2007 04:36am    Post subject:

You took out a dozen Novas? Godmod :P

Yusana watched as Correl managed to outfight a dozen Novas from Trassk's ship, obviously shieldless or something as they went down almost instantly. Unless he had somehow managed to fool the ships' computers into thinking they'd taken enough sim damage? Well, it didn't matter.

"Launch our fighters," she said, "Tell them to get a torpedo and missile solution on the Dark Star and open fire, then close to range and catch it in a globe of laser fire. Guns, stand by to fire if he heads for us." She flicked over to Tiara's channel. "Tiara, can you take him?"

As she waited for a reply, two dozen of her fighters jetted toward the fight, and half began to loose sim-torpedoes, the other half releasing missiles. Soon, the skies would be filled with more than seventy torpedoes and nearly a hundred missiles.

Alex says:
Alex says:
Alex says:
Alex says:
ROFL
 Back to top »
Kyle Korrel
Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, February 10th 2007 11:27am    Post subject:

Frak. Missle alerts whirled as hundreds missiles and torpedoes began to dart at the Dark Star. Kyle put the ship in a spin, hoping to aviod the incoming missiles.

"Fin, Ren, fire at the missiles."

He leaned over to Jira.

"Drop a proximity mine or something. Whatever will cause the biggest bang."

"I have some Void-7 seismic charges ready."

"Launch one."

This better work. The missilse were closing in.

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

1,445,300 Cr
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Csilla » The Dark Star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: