}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Landing Area, Demarn Floating Platform (Surface)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Mon Calamari » Landing Area, Demarn Floating Platform (Surface)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, January 02nd 2007 07:27am    Post subject: Landing Area, Demarn Floating Platform (Surface)

The wind had picked up since the ship had initially touched down. She half-wondered if the planet was reacting to the Imperial ship's presence. She put her musings aside and strode through a small maze of open pathways and saw Moff Jendob.

He had once been held in high regards by her. However, since the war, she could not say that. It was probably mutual. He was shrewd. That was for sure. But she had to put that aside.

"Good day, Moff Jendob," she spoke, though she showed no honest side of welcome. "I assume you had no problems with security reaching the surface." She said. She had, of course, given direct permission for the Imperials to land on this diplomatic envoy.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, January 02nd 2007 10:52pm    Post subject:

"None at all," I nodded to the pregnant woman. She was almost due. I could only hope her child didn't decide to break free of the womb during the talks.

However, her belly wasn't the only thing I noticed. There wasn't a guard in sight, though she was wearing a personal shield on her belt, albeit fairly discretely. No doubt the guards were in hiding, but I wasn't going to call attention to it.

Her husband was also noticeably absent, much to my relief. "When do we begin?" I asked. "I have some... personal matters I'd planned on attending to once I landed."

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, January 03rd 2007 10:26pm    Post subject:

Leia observed him. She felt a bit of irritation rise within her. He was the one that requested the meeting, yet was it true that he was in a rush to get it done with due to "personal matters?"

"It begins right now," she said. "I've had an area prepared inside the central facility. It shouldn't take too long, I hope," Leia completed the thought as she began to stride towards the stubby building situated between several other structures.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, January 03rd 2007 11:01pm    Post subject:

"Fair enough," I mused, looking down at my standard duty uniform. Completely inappropriate, but I learned long before never to argue with a pregnant woman.

I followed her into the stumpy building, hearing the servos in my guards' exosuits whirring, and the clank of their durasteel boots on the permacrete, followed by the almost soundless steps of the four others.

This would be interesting.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, January 08th 2007 09:29pm    Post subject:

Inside the lavish room were several things. In the center, there was a large table made of glass - the glass itself was made from the few pure deposits of the Mon Calamarian quartz. It was expensive and it was no coincidence the government of Mon Calamari had given them this room; they were always honored to host meetings of such galactic importance.

Around the room were many adornments on the walls, including tanks filled with exotic fish and paintings - not holographic, but real - crafted by some of the planet's best artists. In the corner of each room was a seemingly aesthetic golden ball resting on the floor.

Finally, there were attendants that served the two representatives with fresh aquatic fruits and a tray of three different compositions of water. It was a bit - well, very - extravagant, but Leia figured it was better than meeting on Tatooine.

"So," Leia said after the servants had left. "Let's begin."

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, January 08th 2007 11:34pm    Post subject:

I looked over at my opponent. For thirteen grueling hours, we'd been working on the treaty. Not once did we leave the room until our signatures adorned the new treaty.

In exchange for the guaranteed release of all Rebel prisoners and the repatriation of troops on new Imperial soil, our efforts at Korriban and Thyferra were rewarded with full and partial control of the respective worlds. And of course, the war was officially over, although an alliance this time was out of the question.

"Madam Chief of State, I hope to never have to do this again," I told her, my voice filled with respect for her debating skills and fierce devotion to preserving her faction. If only she didn't believe the lies spewed forth by her minions. "I'll be departing from your fair world tomorrow, Ma'am. Until we meet again?"

Expand

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, January 13th 2007 01:22am    Post subject:

“That will do, Moff,” Leia said as they both stood from the seats they had occupied for hours on end. She was glad the treaty had been decided and over. The terms were fair, though she expected there would be many political repercussions for her cessions.

She began to walk to the suite that had been arranged for her to stay a night, but something stopped her in her tracks. It was an alarm ringing inside of her mind. It was a call, weak and in need, across a great distance. She looked around the room, to perceive the source, only to realize it was coming far beyond the scope of the jeweled world.

“Luke,” she whispered.

She turned in her steps and quickly walked to her shuttle. It was not prepared for her arrival, but Leia knew she had to get back to Denon. She would soon leave behind Mon Calamari. Luke was in grave danger. But she couldn't help but feeling something just wasn't right...

Leia Organa Solo has boarded the MC100 Tantive VII and is now at Denon.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Mon Calamari » Landing Area, Demarn Floating Platform (Surface)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: