}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
CR90 Corette Prowler
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » CR90 Corette Prowler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thanates Scyntor
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, April 27th 2007 09:36pm    Post subject:

My Stormtroopers are not that stupid. I do not train them to be inept as to non-existent Imperial departments, especially those posted as customs officials. Please do not portray them as such.

kthxbai

"I do not forgive. Look into my eyes, and you will see only the promise of Hell."

~~~~~~~~~

Brent - Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing... how embarrassing. says:
DT-IVs are MY pets
Dj (VIII is begining to piss me off.) says:
SCREW YOUR PETS!
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob says:
Indeed.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, April 27th 2007 09:45pm    Post subject:

It was just a joke, but sure.

Expand
 Back to top »
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Wed, August 01st 2007 11:08am    Post subject:

The sterile, clean smell of the Prowler had never had more appeal for her than it did now. As Ar'alani walked through the corridors, greating crewmen as they passed by, she tried to forget the dank, mixed scents of the various shopping centers and bars aboard the Titan. It was just one of many memories that would never truly leave her, so she would just have to do her best to bury it. She passed through the doors leading to the bridge, and Commander Be'ruto called out sharply, "Admiral on deck!" The crew stood up in unision, pivoted to face her, and saluted.

Ar'alani almost smiled. "I can see that you have been practicing," she said to the commander. "Very good." He gave her the slightest of smiles, the most emotion she had ever seen him show, and flicked a finger at the bridge crew. "Crew, resume your posts." Ar'alani slowly walked over to her chair at the front of the bridge, next to Be'ruto's simillar, yet smaller seat. She ran her hand over the head and armrests,remembering its comfortable, firm feeling. She sat down, and upon leaning back in the chair, she closed her eyes and sighed. She was home.

She turned to Ensign Mayweather. "Ensign, plot a course to the customs station. We're leaving."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Ensign Taso, signal the officials at the platform and ask for the ship's security droids to be returned."

"Yes, ma'am."

The Prowler is en route to Maridun.

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

"Nah, Shy's too good-looking to be Kerrigan." -Ams
"LOL. You had me going there for a minute." -Jace
*STAB* -Ams

"You guys are frakked up. I love you all." -Ams

"I present thee with thy Amulet of Lool*.
*Grants the user +10 Humor. Results may vary." -Jace
"Maybe if you had worn it, that joke would had been funny. :P" -Xaph

"And out of the ground the Lord God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."
-Genesis 2:9

LONG LIVE DSCHINGHIS KHAN!
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » CR90 Corette Prowler
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: