}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Devaron Music Company - For Band and Orchestra
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » In-Game Archive » Devaron Music Company - For Band and Orchestra
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Tue, October 17th 2006 10:15pm    Post subject: Devaron Music Company - For Band and Orchestra

Devaron Music Company
Making your music sound better since the days of the Republic!

Welcome to the Devaron Music Company for Concert, Jazz, and Orchestra. We’ve been providing quality musical instruments since the early days of the Galactic Republic, and our standards have never been better. From timpani to flute, we have it all.

90% of our profits are donated to improving health care for the Sovereignty!

Concert Music coming soon!

Please note: All instruments marked as "professional" come with case, and mouthpiece, unless otherwise specified.

For UNLISTED instruments, inquire about getting a custom-built model to your specifications!

---

Brass Instruments

110-L Learner's Trumpet - 295 credits

Key of Bb. 5" bell, adjustable 3rd valve slide with finger ring, nickel double water keys, brass lacquer finish. Includes a 7C brass mouthpiece and a deluxe wood case with protective metal corners and plush lining.

10-P Professional Trumpet - 1,445 credits

The Bach 180S-37 Stradivarius Professional Trumpet is in the Key of Bb. .459" medium-large bore, 37 bell, 25 mouthpipe, Monel valves, silver-plated finish.

TB20 Long-slide Trombone - 245 credits

Key of Bb. .500 bore, 2-piece yellow brass bell, yellow brass outer slides, nickel-plated inner slides, nickel silver tuning slide receiver, counter weight on tuning slide. Comes with mouthpiece, slide cleaning rod, and deluxe fabric-covered lightweight case with shoulder strap.Lacquer finish.

882O Xeno Professional Valve Trombone - 2,999 credits

The Xeno is our top-of-the-line trombone. It has special features such as a one-piece hand-hammered bell with a lengthwise seam and an 8-11/16" diameter. The F attachment is an open-wrap design which blows freely and responds quickly, and the rotor has mechanical linkage for strong, sure operation. Its thumb paddle trigger is adjustable for playing comfort. The Xeno also features a narrow slide design which enhances its speed and a rounded crook to give the instrument a more open feel. All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.

8DRS Nemoidian Double-brassed French Horn - 3,322 credits

Based on the originals used by the first Nemoidian orchestra. Its rich, full tone can be controlled even at dynamic extremes making it a favorite with leading orchestral horn players as well. Key of F/Bb, .468" bore, 12-1/4" large-throat rose brass bell with screw rim, all nickel, tapered rotors and bearings, fully mechanical change valve, adjustable levers, and clear lacquer finish. 7BW mouthpiece.'

631S Professional Tuba - 7,220 credits

Key of BBb. 4/4 size, .689"/.768" dual bore, 17-1/2" yellow brass bell, compensating system, 3 front-action and a 4th side-action Monel pistons, silver-plated finish. All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.

721S Professional Sousaphone - 15,220 credits

BBb sousaphone with traditional body shape, .687 bore, and 26 bell. Features a removable front-action valve section with nickel silver pistons. Silver-plated finish. Includes deluxe molded case with wheels and valve oil.

Woodwind Instruments

430E Clarinet - 130 credits

Brushed-finish ebonite body, power-forged nickel silver keys, nickel silver bell ring, undercut toneholes, traditional sculptured spatula keys, and 17 keys and 6 rings (Boehm system). Includes deluxe plush-lined wood case with metal-reinforced corners, mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and cleaning swab.

R13 Bb Professional Clarinet - 1,330 credits

Key of Bb. With .577" bore; 66mm barrel; premium-quality grenadilla wood; 17-key, 6-ring nickel-plated keys; polycylindrical bore; undercut toneholes; and adjustable thumb rest. Includes deluxe naugahyde-covered wood shell case with plush interior.

BC 3613 Professional Oboe - 5,750 credits

Key of low Bb. Unstained grenadilla wood body, full conservatory system, low Bb, 3rd octave key, silverplated, adjustable thumb rest. Includes deluxe leather pochette case.

684H/HV Professional Flute - 2,253 credits

Key of C. French model, heavy wall, inline G with split E mechanism, B footjoint, and gizmo key. Includes case and cover.

YAS-62II Professional Eb Alto Saxophone - 1,950 credits

YAS-62II Professional Eb Alto Saxophone allows the player to project a more even tone. The octave key has been redesigned for a smoother and quicker response. Pads are silicon-treated leather. Blue steel springs provide faster, more sensitive key response. Acoustic annealing of the body gives the metal optimum density for superior tone. Adjustable thumb rest allows for precise and comfortable hand and fingering positions. A tilting-style low Bb key provides comfort and response. Key shape has been refined with an emphasis on comfort and speed and allows the player to hold the saxophone in a more natural manner. A unique front F mechanism design allows independent adjustment of the high F tonehole pad opening to match the player's preference and playing style. A high F# key allows for easier playability in the extended-range high harmonics. Other niceties include a hand-engraved bell, gold lacquer finish, and ribbed and flanged post mounting for stronger key mechanisms.

FOR TENOR, SOPRANO, AND BERI SAXOPHONES PLEASE INQUIRE

Stringed Instruments

William Lewis & Son Rappoldi Professional Violin Outfit - 1,630 credits

Finest quality soft varnish of dark amber. Beautiful design and workmanship make an exceptional instrument. German maple bridge; ebony tailpiece, pegs, and end button; nylon tail loop; Thomastik Dominant strings. Comes with hardshell case, bow, and rosin.

3/12W BH Concert Viola - 949 credits

Fully carved; ebony trimmings; inlaid purflings; color-washed spruce top; nicely flamed neck, back, and sides; and 4 string adjusters. Shop-adjusted prior to shipment to meet MENC specifications.

4/17 Intermediate Cello - 1430 credits

Carved solid spruce top, laminated back and sides with flamed veneer, ebony trimmings, 4 string adjusters. Shop-adjusted prior to shipment to meet MENC specifications. Covers and bows are sold separately.

ES9 Upright Bass - 1,395 credits

Close-grained spruce top with a beautiful natural blonde finish, curly maple back and sides, maple neck, and a gorgeously crafted ebony fingerboard make the Engelhardt ES9 sweet to the touch and easy on the eyes. The Swingmaster possesses a remarkably rich and vibrant tone throughout the entire range.

---

For UNLISTED instruments, inquire about getting a custom-built model to your specifications!

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."

Last edited by Petyr Baelish on Sat, October 21st 2006 03:28am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Tue, October 17th 2006 10:19pm    Post subject:

Introducing...

The Classic Devaronian Bagpipe - 4,334 credits

Devaronian blackwood bagpipes including blackwood chanter and mouthpiece, with nickel metalwork, and rhommaul ivory. Complete and ready to play, including a maintenance-free Bannatyne synthetic bag, bag cover, cords, and all cane reeds.

Devaron Standard Marching Snare - 329 credits

8-ply mahogany shell rich in upper harmonics for enhanced presence. 2.3mm steel hoops are lightweight with great strength and durability. High-tension FFX aluminum alloy edge ring allows super-high pitched Kevlar heads to be installed. Lever action strainer operates smoothly and positively. Micro-fine adjustment of snare/head contact assures sensitive snare response. 12-strand synthetic gut snares are both sensitive and powerful. Light weight makes it suitable for all age groups. #33 Pure White covering is durable finish that complements any uniform.

Marching Bass Drum with Carrier - 432 credits

Bass drums feature reduced depth (13") for easy carrying, and feature 9-ply mahogany shells and 10-ply birch and mahogany hoops for added strength. Includes RMB-LB carrier.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."

Last edited by Petyr Baelish on Sat, October 21st 2006 01:38am; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Be'ruto
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, October 17th 2006 11:17pm    Post subject:

All brass instruments are technally woodwinds. So i'd call them reed instruments. The flute does not matter. Also there are saprano tenore and bass trombones.

Credits 1,065,600
Personal Guard:
4 Turbina Bodyguard Droids
2 Turbinia Destroyer Droids

Last edited by Be'ruto on Tue, October 17th 2006 11:19pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Tue, October 17th 2006 11:50pm    Post subject:

Thank you for your suggestions, we will look into them.

Back to top »
Be'ruto
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, October 21st 2006 12:51am    Post subject:

I purchase
2 learners trumpets (590)

2 Long-slide Trombone (490)

2 430E Clarinet (230)

Total cost is 1310 credits.

They will be sent on delivery.

Credits 1,065,600
Personal Guard:
4 Turbina Bodyguard Droids
2 Turbinia Destroyer Droids
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, October 21st 2006 01:12am    Post subject:

Of course. Your order has been shipped.

Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, October 21st 2006 01:41am    Post subject:

- [200] Classic Devaronian Bagpipe - 4,334 credits
--- 833,800 credits subtotal
- [100] Devaron Standard Marching Snare - 329 credits
--- 32,900 credits subtotal
- [10] Marching Bass Drum with Carrier
--- 4,320 credits subtotal

for the Devaron Regimented Marching Band

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Sat, October 21st 2006 03:23am    Post subject:

100 10-P Professional Trumpet 144,500 credits
200 8DRS Nemoidian Double-brassed French Horn 664,400 credits
100 R13 Bb Professional Clarinet 133,000 credits
100 BC 3613 Professional Oboe 575,000 credits
100 684H/HV Professional Flute 225,300 credits
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, October 21st 2006 03:28am    Post subject:

Most definitely, mister Skywalker, your instruments are en route.

Would you like any training personnel to assist you?

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Sat, October 21st 2006 03:29am    Post subject:

No, thank you Sovereign.
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, October 21st 2006 03:55am    Post subject:

Always welcome.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » In-Game Archive » Devaron Music Company - For Band and Orchestra
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: