}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Emerald Blade (X-Wing)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Emerald Blade (X-Wing)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 07:57am    Post subject: Emerald Blade (X-Wing)

Artoo ran through the final checks for take off with Luke.
“Inertial Dampeners?” Luke said
Artoo beeped check.
“Shields.”
Artoo beeped again. Check.
“Cup holders.”
Artoo whistled and beeped. Check, Check.
“Alright buddy lets go.”
Luke initiated the launch and soon enough Luke Skywalker was back in space and enroute to Denon.

The Emerald Blade is at Denon.

Last edited by Luke Skywalker on Wed, July 05th 2006 07:59am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 08:17am    Post subject:

Luke started up the shields as Ma’shi gave him access to the planet, she quickly lowered then raised the planets defences as he came within range.
Flying low over the Estate, Luke fired the four torpedos he had at four separate missile batteries. They were destroyed.
Luke noted a group of Alliance troops firing at a group of unknowns near the main entrance of what was left of the Estate. He landed near them.

The Emerald Blade is on the surface.
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Thu, July 13th 2006 01:37pm    Post subject:

Luke smiled to Secra, “Come with?”
The other man… thing… shrugged, “Got nothing else to do. Where you headed?”
Luke looked over a datapad well, I have to take a look at the defences on Bandomeer, just in case the DRWP try anything.”
Secra raised his eyebrows, “And why are you doing that? Bandomeer isn’t part of the Alliance.”
Luke nodded, “I know. Neither am I. But it was Vita’s dying wish to give the planet over to me and my forces.
Secra nodded, “sure I’ll come with. Not much room in that fighter though…” he mused.
Luke smiled, “well, act like Heckler’s IQ and be very tiny.”
Secra just shook his head and returned to his natural form, Luke scooped him up in his hands and placed him on the main console of the X-Wing before getting in himself. “Ok Artoo, lets go.”

Emerald Blade is at Bandomeer
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu, July 13th 2006 09:15pm    Post subject:

Attention X-Wing Emerald Blade. This is BSF Golan Three 01. Please state your intentions or you will be fired upon.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 03:04am    Post subject:

“Attention BSF Golan Three 01 this is X-Wing Emerald Blade, If you shoot me I’ll have to dock this ship’s maintenance from your pay packet Miss Tranada, and that’d just make us both sad.” Luke smiled down the comm.
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 03:15am    Post subject:

Tiara grinned and toggled the comm.

"Luke Skywalker, I presume?"

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 06:39am    Post subject:

“Yes, I’ve brought a guest with me also. I’d like to dock now if that’s ok with you?”
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 06:57am    Post subject:

"Sure. I will see you on Golan III 01. Tranada out."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Last edited by Tiara Tranada on Mon, July 17th 2006 07:56am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 08:20am    Post subject:

Luke shook his head slightly as Secra deftly landed the craft. Secra being in a spider like form on the main console less than three inches across. “Show off,” he muttered.
Luke took over the controls and Secra crawled up Luke’s arm up to his shoulder. The X-Wing flew swiftly and silently into the landing bay of the massive Golan station.
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 08:24am    Post subject:

Tiara watched as the X-Wing flew gracefully into the docking bay and landed several metres away. She crossed the hall, all too aware that her leather bodysuit was hardly the ideal outfit for a representitive or diplomat to be wearing.

She moved to a few metres from Skywalker's ship and dropped to one knee in a sign of respect for the Jedi Master.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Secra Mirosa

Post Posted: Tue, September 12th 2006 09:29am    Post subject:

Secra walked towards the small X-Wing waiting in the Bay. Artoo was locked away in some room in the prison he had just left and as such was unavailable to assist in this flight. Instead another droid, R2 H1, was assigned to the fighter. Secra smiled slightly to the fuel assistants, his blaster clanking against his hip as he walked. He had left Luke's lightsaber in the office adjacent to his cell for the next torture session.

Secra jumped into the fighter as the droid was loaded into it's compartment and after running through the checks he launched and set a course for Corellia.

En route to Corellia. Don't move yet though.

Last edited by Secra Mirosa on Tue, September 12th 2006 09:29am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 10:56pm    Post subject:

By the time the X-Wing shot out of hyperspace and flew towards the planet Corellia, Secra had changed back into his Luke facade. He looked over his shoulder and saw a GAT-12J shoot out of hyperspace and frowned, "Skywalker..." Secra pitched the fighter into a dangerous nose dive into the Corellian atmosphere. With his penchant for destroying things Secra armed a detpack on the seat of the Fighter. Secra forced the hatch open, almost choking with the thin atmosphere he reverted to his natural form and jumped out of the fighter.

Dropping faster and faster Secra quickly changed into the form of a bird and flew into one of the many Corellian Skylanes, reverted to normal and sat waiting for Skywalker.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Emerald Blade (X-Wing)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: