}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
To The Galaxy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » To The Galaxy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, September 09th 2006 02:47am    Post subject:

The terms of the Corellian Treaty were that past war actions could not be held against members of both sides. Look it up.

Quote:
No one had ordered that incident to occur.

I assume you mean Meehan's attempted assassination? Maybe not to your knowledge, Mr. Shadowstalker, but I have every confidence it was ordered.

And to you, Mr. Skirata, it's your problem that the Empire put him there.

Last edited by Leia Organa Solo on Sat, September 09th 2006 02:48am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob
Huggably, Lovably Able to Kill You

Post Posted: Sat, September 09th 2006 02:48am    Post subject:

Quote:
An excellent point, Chief of State. The Empire does make big, ornate displays, but they falter on the smallest things - the things that hold democracy together. How, then, can the galaxy believe that it is not an elaborate facade?

Funny, that's what that trial reeked of to me. The man was a whore for attention, and you showered it on him. I'm no opponent of due process... but I hate show trials. And I also hate the men that tried to murder Antilles through their own show trial.

And Madam Chief of State, my husband defended your Admiral, and was outraged at the callous attitude of judge. Please, do not associate him with their ilk.

Anyway, heading off now. Could you guys cool it, even a little? Sure, we might be enemies, but that doesn't mean we can't treat each other with decency... for the most part.

Colonel Shayera Jendob - Chief of Security for Supreme Moff Jendob
Expand
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, September 09th 2006 02:49am    Post subject:

Quote:
And Madam Chief of State, my husband defended your Admiral, and was outraged at the callous attitude of judge. Please, do not associate him with their ilk.

I most certainly am not, Exarch, I was merely testifying to which men where there.

Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, September 09th 2006 02:54am    Post subject:

Leia Organa Solo wrote:
And to you, Mr. Skirata, it's your problem that the Empire put him there.

My problem?
My problem is that your troopers will be hit hard by my forces should this escalate, my forces will be put into much danger, they are my responsibility, my family and I really can't stand when some hotshot politician feels right to start a bloody crusade on some "suspicion".

My problem is that the Alliance is so convinced that there is no bloody alternative to a war.

My problem is knowing how many Rebel soldiers will be cut down, and their families left greiving.

No ma'am, if Yittreas was my problem he wouldn't exist in the physical realm.

Just so you all know, I am done here. Don't expect anymore postin in this topic out of me. :P

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Sat, September 09th 2006 03:04am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, September 09th 2006 03:01am    Post subject:

How are you fairly confident it was ordered? With all due respect, what the frak do you know about how things are run in the Empire? On something like that, the only people who could have ordered it would have been me, Supreme Moff Jendob, and the Emperor himself. They didn't do it, I didn't do it, so she acted on her own accord. However, since then, I've increased discipline.

But really, I couldn't have done much, I had been in charge of ISB for mabye a year at that point. If anyone is to blame for the disciplinary issues at that time, it is my former commander, who now serves your ranks.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, September 09th 2006 03:06am    Post subject:

Oh, Lord, Ravik, if Nevin hadn't already signed out I would have your head right about now. :p Night.

Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, September 09th 2006 03:07am    Post subject:

Lol, night, I feel like hitting the rack too.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob
Huggably, Lovably Able to Kill You

Post Posted: Sat, September 09th 2006 03:08am    Post subject:

Hey, hands off... only Ams is allowed to touch it. :p

Colonel Shayera Jendob - Chief of Security for Supreme Moff Jendob
Expand
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
CMAC Webmaster

Post Posted: Sat, September 09th 2006 03:08am    Post subject:

Moff told me to close this thread but apparently he's still logged in as Shy...so, goodnight.

NEVIN > RAVIK ISB LOL

Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » To The Galaxy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: