}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Imperial City
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Imperial City
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Wed, August 09th 2006 04:35pm    Post subject: Imperial City

Volatyr crouched low on the parapet of one of the higher rooftops of Coruscant, bellow the lesser Inquisitors walked among the civilians of the Imperial City reaching out, searching for beeings that were sensative with the force. Volatyr was coordinating their efforts through a Force Meld, what they felt he felt. Their force powers were helping him triangulate his own search of the tiny lifeforms that moved throughout the city streets.

Wispering commands through the force he reached to his belt and activated a small holopad, "Grand Moff Jendob." he hissed to the transmission "I thought that you might like to be alerted that my Inquisitors are on the streets, screening the population as assked, I'm sure you will provide any assistance to me should I need it." his hood kept his face hidden from the Grand Moff "I trust that our relationship wont be marred by the poor relations you had with my predecessor, it would not be good for either of us to be reminded of Tremayn, and his actions."
 Back to top »
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, August 11th 2006 07:10pm    Post subject:

Volatyr let the message finds itsself to Jendob and resumed his duties, at his command the Inquisitors swept from their posts at the edge of the screening zone towards the center Those you find you capture, any who resist die by your hands but do not expose yourself to the citizens, our Brotherhood exists only in the shadows we do not exist he opened his robes and pulled a small blade from his belt of euipment ballancing it on one finger as he waited.

He couldn't help but think that Jendob was defacto ruler of the Empire, Lord...Emperor Vader's guards had turned him away with a message, noone had seen the reclusive Sith for some time perhaps he was no longer totally in control, unlikely Vader wouldn't allow himself to become a puppet...though Tremayn had raised concern that he was easily manipulated. But right now the survival of the Empire lay in the hands of moderates like the Supream Moff and it was best to stay close to them. He stood up sheathing his knife and glanced back to the two Inquisitorius personel standing outside his skycar. Be ready to move at any moment. he hissed through the force, they saluted silently.
 Back to top »
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 07:41pm    Post subject:

Waiting on CMAC stil)

Volytar stalked back and forth waiting for a report, with an irritated posture he dug around in his pockets for the holocomm device and opened a secure channel to the Emperor. It immediatly flashed up with the image of the comms officer on duty "I wish to talk with Lord Vader, at least to alert him of my presence on the planet"

"He's busy m'lord, I will alert him of your wish."

Volytar nodded and stalked to the edge of the rooftop "Do as you will, I have endless time to wait for the Emperor.
 Back to top »
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 10:19pm    Post subject:

Lord Vader's image flickered into beeing

"Make your report."

Volytar's knelt before Vader's holographic image "M'lord on behalf of the entire brotherhood, I thank you for deeming us worthy of reactivation." he rose his head to look at his master.

"The screening process is taking time but we will soon find any that have eluded capture, they cannot hide for long. Everything is in place as you ordered once the first load are shipped we will continue to screen other planets, thy will be done m'lord."

He rose to his feet "There is one issue I must press on you M'lord, the brotherhood requires a home to roost in, it would make the search easier on my brethren but it is at you discression of course." he curled into a bow "Do you wish any more of me?"

"No. You have done well. As for a home, meet me with the first shipment at its destination. We will speak then,"

Volytar bowed low his body curling down like a desert viper "I thank you my Lord, I will resume my task, with your guidance the brotherhood will once again be mighty." he cut the transmission and sent out a telepathic call to the Inquisitors sharing his mind meld stalking the streets....WORK HARDER FIND ALL THAT YOU CAN
 Back to top »
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, September 03rd 2006 04:11pm    Post subject:

"I'm growing tired of this..." hissed Volytar he flicked on his commlink, obviously hearing his thoughts wasn't enough inscentive "All units press harder if your search is not proving fruitfulol intensify it, I don't care if we breach the privacy of every citizen on coruscant find me something to present to Lord Vader or I'll promice you'll feel hisa wrath. If citizens are hiding secrets we'll find them any way we can, make sure not to expose yourselves though, anyone capable of defending their thoughts is a candidate to be brought in."
 Back to top »
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, September 05th 2006 02:15pm    Post subject:

"A sensative has been retrived.." one of the Inquisitors hissed back through the mind meld, "I shall bring her before you immediatley m'lord."

Volytar raised an eyebrow, a female? The Inquisitorius troopers behind him stiffened to readyness as he relayed the alert to them, it was only a few moments wait until an unmarked speeder settled onto the roof of the building, it disgorged a man wearing simple slacks, Desane one of Volytar's students and a human female that writhed in her stun cuff's.

Desane handed over the citizens identity card, Volytar glanced at the name and then handed it to the Inquisitorius troopers, nodding they headed to their hover carrier to begin the dirty work of erasing her existance Desane following them in to aid in the erasion.

"What is your name?" he pulled the woman to her feet and looked her up and down, he hoped she was what the Emperor saught,

"In.." she began but he struck her round the face with the back of his guantlet drawing blood

"Wrong you have no name, unless your master commands it, you will hold the name the Emperor chooses to bestow upon you whatever your previous life was, you are no longer that person, you are nameless untill granted a name"

Volytar has found one untrained female FS power level 2 (max level 13)

Last edited by Volytar on Tue, September 05th 2006 02:17pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Imperial City
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: