}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Coronet Hotel - Ma'shi's Investigation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Coronet Hotel - Ma'shi's Investigation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Mon, September 04th 2006 02:22pm    Post subject: Coronet Hotel - Ma'shi's Investigation

Note: This takes place AFTER Shayera and Ams Jendob have left the hotel and the system.

The door opened to Ams and Shayera's room, as Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad stepped inside with her Bothan Spynet Director counterpart and two of Corellia's detectives. Though they had left several days prior, none had checked into this room since. "Scan the room for any trace of their remains...If they left behind dirt in the carpet that can be matched to the park, I want it found."

Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad, on the otherhand, wanted a copy of Shayera's DNA blueprints. If she managed to find a slip of her hair, the priceless recreation of a double was possible. The thought of the Supreme Moff being replaced with a Rebel double even brought a smile to the sly Thanagarian's face.

The Bothan seemed to agree, but she knew he had his own purposes of being here.

Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Tue, September 05th 2006 10:55am    Post subject:

The thanagarian's face loomed with a slight smile when the Bothan director informed her the place had been wiped clean. Though a normal procedure nowadays, it would be difficult to capture what they were really after. Perhaps in time.

Her eyes scanned the area for a final time, her defeat was broken by the most unlikely contact. Her husband relayed the conversation between Ma'shi and a mysterious man. Shocked, she replayed the message mentally.

“Yes I know Solo’s the target, that’s why I’m here…. Yes… I know that he’ll… yes! Damn it.” Ma’shi had said “I’ll get it done by myself, don’t send anyone.”

Was is possible the Intelligence Chief was attempting to assassinate the Commander-in-Chief? It seemed more and more obvious as the conversation continued.

Next came the voice of the man who sprung from the bushes in the video and rose to Ma'shi's position,
“Well done Colonel. You are of no further use to us.” Arlyn contemplated the meaning of this man's words. Obviously she was working with a terrorist organization, but why. Was she a puppet by choice or force? Preferring that Ma'shi was a traitor, making her job easier, Arlyn mentally re-processed the rest of the conversation.

“So I can go? And you’ll release the master?” Ma'shi in the footage, it appeared, wheeled around to face the man when saying this. She was not terrified, nor did she show any type of fear, confusion, etc. She knew him before this incident.

“Oh you can go… straight to the underworld.” The man's cold response flashed in the memory of the thanagarian. Arlyn moved to the window, and looked towards the Coronet Park.

Ma'shi's typical scowl as if she was refuting Arlyn herself came next,
"you planned to kill me all along. And I’ve just signed Solo’s death warrant.” These words met everything, but something hit her. It might not be Han Solo's death warrant, but the others! Her mind raced with the possibilities. Wiping around, she yelled, "Get Rebel Security to the Solos. I want them secured!"

The Bothan Director, who was on the balcony, entered the room with a furled brow. The thanagarian with a worried glance answered his look, "It seems Ma'shi placed a hit on a Solo." The once furled and confused facial expression was now replaced by worry and anger. Arlyn added as they were walking outside the door, "What does your organization know about a Mr. Secra?"

Trisk Bon'varlo

Post Posted: Tue, September 05th 2006 01:26pm    Post subject:

The Bothan Director watched as Ma'shi's investigation unfolded. Many parts of the case were still vague, but several details limited the possible outcomes. When his thanagarian friend mentioned Mr. Secra, it seemed the case would be nearly impossible. As they left the once Imperial infested hotel room, he mentioned, "Mr. Secra, if I recall, is rumored to have several abilities. I will have to double check, but if I remember correctly, a report came into me, that an agent had witnessed the existence of one of his species.He’s a Croke." The memories of Rokur Gepta sent the Bothan Spynet into a frenzy the year he electrotorpedoed the planet Tund. The vicious Croke had killed everyone on the surface and plagued the planet with a haunting of death. Every agent under the Bothan Spynet had orders to locate the one responsible at the time, if they weren’t busy with the Galactic Civil War at the time. Rokur managed to evade, mostly with the assistance of the Galactic Emperor Palpatine, the Bothans and every other intelligence agency in the galaxy for quite sometime.

It was Lando Calrissan who managed to seal the villian’s mortality in a brilliant shot. Trisk would respect that man, even to this very day. May his soul rest in the afterlife. The new Croke, supposedly unlike his villainous species, was now a suspect in a murder case.

The thanagarian nodded and he could tell she accepted the depth of this news. Mr. Secra worked with the Rebel Intelligence Agency, the only reason the Bothan was able to recall his name, was the report on Luke Skywalker's disappearance. Agents had been covering any possible lead, including footage of the Jedi Master with the creature. Another Croke sighting, would not be taken so lightly by the Bothans.

The thanagarian and bothan entered the lobby after the long quiet descent in the elevator, and to their dismay the secretary had left for lunch. The Bothan, while Arlyn was leaving a message of gratitude, decided it was time to contact his network. Pull a few contacts of his own.

After several minutes, and Trisk had assets in place, they were off to the crime scene.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Coronet Hotel - Ma'shi's Investigation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: