}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
KR-TB "Doomtreader": Renegade
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Tatooine » KR-TB "Doomtreader": Renegade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4-LOM
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, July 27th 2006 02:49pm    Post subject: KR-TB "Doomtreader": Renegade

Captain: 4-LOM

Co-pilot: Abigail Vrex

Schematics: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hell%27s_Anvil
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/KR-TB_Doomtreader

Cargo: Undisclosed (survival supplies, weapons, etc.)

Destination: Tatooine

Abigail Vrex, Zeltron bounty hunter

Tamahome Fenrir, Furghal con man

PROTECTED NPC - Murgth'a, Nikto martial artist/hunter

Velora Atana: Forth, insect brothers! Today we take the Alamo and tommorrow - the world!

Guild Funds: 16,521,750,000 credits

Last edited by 4-LOM on Sat, August 05th 2006 04:53pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
4-LOM
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sun, July 30th 2006 07:05pm    Post subject:

"Computer, run the diagnostics program, then make a hyperspace jump to the coordinates I gave you," 4-LOM said after the Renegade cleared Geonosis's orbit, and then left the cockpit to collect his thoughts. If there was one thing the Blood Money had lacked, it was a semi-intelligent computer system like what this ship had.

Nicknamed "Jenn" for the soprano voice it used to "read" messages and confirmations for the ship's owner, it - no, really she - was coldly efficient, a reflection of 4-LOM's best qualities...and yet she was just a program. It was funny, really, how something so inorganic could be given such a "living" personality.

Of course, the computer thought of none of this while it started its work.
"Acknowledged. Checking Renegade..."
Clicks.
Whirs.
More clicks.
Muted noises from deep inside the ship.
"Diagnostics complete. Errors: None. Intiating hyperspace sequence..."

The Renegade turned itself toward a northern direction, and made the leap into hyperspace without a hitch. The plan was falling into place quicker than the droid had predicted....

The Renegade is en route to an undisclosed location.

Velora Atana: Forth, insect brothers! Today we take the Alamo and tommorrow - the world!

Back to top »
4-LOM
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, August 05th 2006 05:15pm    Post subject:

4-LOM shook his head angrily as he pulled a hydrospanner from a rusty toolbox. Of course the landing went perfectly - he was a droid, after all - but the problems just had to start when supplies were being unloaded. First it was that severe sandstorm reduced visibility to less than 5 meters, and now a breakdown in the hull...It was enough to make a protocol droid seriously consider a career in something far less dangerous.

Abby slipped down an access ladder and, with an impish grin, said "Oh 4-LOM..."

"What?! I'm busy, I don't have time to chat."

"You'll never guess what I did just a few minutes ago."

The droid turned his head and glared at the Zeltron. "And what did you do?" he asked impatiently.

"Oh, I did some searching on the Holonet. It looks like the Lady of Geonosis has come back from the grave."

"She's...alive?"

"If you believe the personal journals, yes." She paused for a minute to savor her triumph. "Anyways, I'll go see if the conditions are better outside."

"What do you mean? What for? We can't leave until the ship's fixed."

"There's someone I'd like you to meet..."

Back to top »
4-LOM
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, August 29th 2006 03:51pm    Post subject:

I'll be using the next few posts to explain how 4-LOM got back to Geonosis. If it seems like I've been ignoring him for a while, that's not it...you'll see what I mean in a sec...
It had been a tough excursion, but one that had beared, as some ancient human had written, "much good fruit...for the sower and his tribe alike." 4-LOM, of course, didn't consider the Guild's members a "tribe" - they were associates and allies, and that was more than enough of a blessing for him. But what was important was that his trip would have implications for the Guild as a whole - the expansion of its holdings at any rate.

While 4-LOM reflected on this in his cabin, Abigail Vrex fired the Doomtreader's engines and took it into the night sky. The trip she had made with 4-LOM had a great deal of meaning for her, too - she had met someone whom she had not seen in years.

Someone who meant the galaxy to her.

Someone whom Abby had suspected would have taken up life on Tatooine - and did.

For now, the Zeltron entertained thoughts of her vacation spot: Should it be Naboo or somewhere else? Alderaan would've been nice around this time of year - it's too bad the Imperials blew it up...Or maybe Hologram Fun World - I could find some really wonderful romance there...
4-LOM is en route to Geonosis.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Tatooine » KR-TB "Doomtreader": Renegade
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: