}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Coronet City - CorSec Plaza
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Coronet City - CorSec Plaza
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tavion Star
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, August 03rd 2006 01:16am    Post subject: Coronet City - CorSec Plaza

Rain cascades down from the sky in sheets of cold water. The wind and rain has driven most occupants out of the streets and into their warm and lush homes.

Yet, there sits a man settled on a small bench in the middle of CorSec Plaza with no umbrella or shielding device.

He ignites a thick rashallo cigar and guides the thick narcotic to his lips. He draws in a thick cloud of tobacco and slowly respires the substance through his nostrils and lips.

He's young, to young to be a wanderer or drunk. His face shows no emotion, though his eyes tell a story. They are full of sorrow and seem to tell a story that's older then him.

I have defied Gods and Demons.
I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future.
This is the way the world ends.

Credits: 15,500

Last edited by Tavion Star on Thu, August 03rd 2006 05:11pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Tavion Star
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, August 04th 2006 09:25pm    Post subject:

Tavion slowly ascended from the bench. Taking a thick puff from the cigar before straightening his clothes out.

As he finished straighting up, he cast the thick and smoldering cigar over his shoulder.

He began to advance on a very large building shaped as if it were a Colosseum.

It possessed "Cornet Starport" painted atop the entrance in thick blue letters that were barely visible during the rain storm.

As he entered the starport he stepped towards a grey terminal with a green interface. A list of planets were listed upon the interface with varying prices. He scanned the list until he came upon Carida. It had a traveling price of $500.

Tavion accessed his bank account and withdrew $500. He transferred the credits to the starport and after a couple of seconds the screen verified his claim and printed out a ticket for Carida.

He turned towards the boarding area and advanced to his assigned gate.

As he neared the gate, a droid trudged towards him and asked him for his ticket.

To which Tavion only replied by shoving the ticket towards the droid and boarding the shuttle.

Tavion found a perfect seat on the starboard side of the shuttle, it was a window seat so he could reflect upon the planet as they took off.

As the shuttle launched, he could see Cornet, his home, disappear in the distance.

As his time spent on Corellia came to a end, Tavion could only reflect on his past history:

He volunteered for CorSec under a false name and age at 15. He left the security force at 19 and moved to Manaan with his family.

A couple months after they moved, his family was brutally killed in a accidental crash involving a submarine. He was scheduled to be on that same sub with his family, but he got caught up and instead stayed at a bar.

Now his family dead, he was "officially" 28 years old despite the fact of only being 20 years old. He used his family ties to ascend to the top of the council in hopes of making his father proud, who happened to be the former Head of Council.

Though the bird was right, he didn't have the experience or knowledge for such a position. Though he didn't have to be frakin arrested for it. After a year in prison, he was scheduled for release, but instead he "accidentally" crash-landed on Drongar. After that incident he had no where else to go, but his home, Corellia.

I have defied Gods and Demons.
I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future.
This is the way the world ends.

Credits: 15,500

Last edited by Tavion Star on Fri, August 04th 2006 09:26pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Coronet City - CorSec Plaza
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: