}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Golan III Platform Titan (Above Bandomeer)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Bandomeer » Golan III Platform Titan (Above Bandomeer)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Wed, July 19th 2006 11:47am    Post subject: Golan III Platform Titan (Above Bandomeer)

Titan

Golan III Platform

Command Crew:

Commanding Officer: Captian Jurgen F. Fearjonnen (Human, Homeplanet: Bandomeer)

2nd in Command: Vice Admiral Caiphas Cain (or Cai, Human, Homeplanet: Bandomeer)

Communcations Officer: Ensign Klu G. Jun'gen (Gungan, Adopted Homeplanet: Bandomeer)

Senior Tactical Eilte Blood Guard Commander (ground force command): High General Hemfestius Troy (Human, Homeplanet: Bandomeer)

There is a vast number of crew and troopers aboard, all of which are elite having trained for the past year to fight cohesively together. 300 troopers are aboard, another 100 in crew, 50 civilian technicians. 300 military, 150 innocent, Titan stands as a communications platform, the command crew will be responsible for the deaths of Union Guards on Bandomeer, High General Hemfestius Troy is in command.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 12:57am    Post subject:

Ahh so now its a communications platform. Pray tell, what is the point of having two centres of communication? Other than godmoding a distress call I mean.

"Attention Golan Three, Titan. This is Tiara Tranada, Director of BSF Intelligence and temporary head of the BSF and the government. Your station has been compromised. You are ordered to evacuate the station immediately to prevent any loss of life."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 11:43am    Post subject:

Ah, so now the Bandomeer planet has gone down in flames, what a surprise, time for real military action, first this woman. "Sirs," Ensign Jun'gen in his native Gungan tone looked over to me, "whadda dosa yousa wish I sendsa? Theysa bomb bast big on Budomeer..." "Well first we need to tell our men down their to reenforce Policy 6 and Order 68 as of now. I want a tactical meeting with them, patch all of them through to the breifing room." I sat back in my chair bring my right hand and finger to my lip. I won't let them have my home, not these Alliance pigs... "Yesa, I havesa thems ah patchda, sirs" "Good now I am off, Officer Cai, you have the birdge."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 01:12am    Post subject:

"Status report," Tiara barked.

"They are making a transmission to the planet, but it is not directed at us."
"Lock onto the recipient of that transmission. When you have triangulated their position, comm me."

Tiara exited the room at a run, comming Skywalker to meet her at the Blade. She collected the crew of all three of her ships dispatched them, ordering them to take off immediately. She opened a comm channel to the ESA squadron.

"Scramble all fighters, Level Six response required. Meet me in orbit."

She boarded the blade and powered up the systems. Skywalker arrived as they finished.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 01:21am    Post subject:

Luke looked Tiara over, “what’s the problem?”
She nervously explained that they had traced the Union Guard to their hidey hole on the planet. Luke listened intently as she told him every detail she could Luke nodded and took off on a speeder bike, to the BSF Staging area.
Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 02:46pm    Post subject:

Five men, the people soldiers’ commanders, having controlled five sectors of the planet since they came to it stood before me in bluish detail in holo glory. "Men, you have your orders already, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple... report to me what you have planned in your sectors. Communications have already been sent to main fleet and they are coming in shortly." All of them nodded as they prepared reports, Red chimed ready to approve his report. Considering he was in charge of 25,000 Union Guard and the entire capital district, he was considered the highest among them. "Red... proceed..." I told him quickly as he shifted in his position slightly, "Well, arrest are beginning and will continue until we have the entire government imprisoned, a detail of 5,000 Union Guard are on their way to the communications facility in the capital. I have dispatched heavy units with them, and B-3 Droids are requested." I looked at him with some bitterness, "200 will be sent... I have reviewed the request and I can't send as many as you require, the others are needed on our ships for boarding purposes." The rest were silent as they sent their reports in for review. "Alright, then, once we have the cap secured, the rest of this is routine, good luck Red." "Thank you sire!" I left the breifing room as each cut out, I hoped they would be safe with their shields up and those protected by the ground platforms. It was on and I knew it. Luke Skywalker and his greedy amibitions with peoples lives was to end here.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Bandomeer » Golan III Platform Titan (Above Bandomeer)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: