}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Message center for DRWP citizens
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Message center for DRWP citizens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 01:05pm    Post subject: Message center for DRWP citizens

http://swvii.my-pages.net/viewtopic.php?t=1742

These are the chronologic set of legislation that changed forever the DRWP. If anyone thinks we do not work without authorisation, they are wrong. These have been unaltered documents. These are the originals. Just the facts.

Each were decided in the Grand Presido Chambers for the PPB, the Protectorate Protection Board. This Board was made up of the heads of state and representatives for each world in the Protectorate. This board numbered a total of 17, after the break off of Brentaal. They included the founding worlds of Bandomeer and Contruum. They took over as the senate. Their votes would be more powerful then those of the Senate itself, one of those votes was for the DE, who became the Chairman of the Board. It was as a free thinking congress as any other and was a brave step for democracy where there are so many.

"Welcome board members and I am excited to see our first vote being finished as a new govermental structure, may we see many forunate days ahead."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed, July 19th 2006 01:49am    Post subject:

And nowhere in that legislation does it say that the DRWP leadership has the right to hide the existance of an army from future planetary governments. Nor does it mention the aquisition of the materiel that you have admitted to hiding.

Tiara Tranada
Director of BSF Intelligence

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Wed, July 19th 2006 12:04pm    Post subject:

I'm afraid your wrong on all points, quite frankly the PPB wasn't hiding anything, you never came to a single meeting, though you could have called them into session. But, you never ask for any information into the PPB and your membership to it. I am as busy as any other Democratic Emperor would be. I am sorry you feel lied to, but it says right there in black and white that more then 500,000 new Union Guards were allocated from each population. If you read on such a large recruitment then you perhaps could have asked how they were distributed. Now, if you are a member from now on in the Protectorate I will corelate together a fast and easy review of assets or answers to questions you may have and also the PPB Review Board or the PPBRB has a every wide resource on the PPB's structure if you require that as well.

- Democratic Emperor Brote .B Heckler

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Wed, July 19th 2006 12:05pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 01:47am    Post subject:

Actually it says 150,000. Right there in black and white. And it does not mention the "standard" mechanical garrison breakdown. And if I'm wrong then where does it say that the DRWP leadership has the right to hide an army from the Government?

And I have no interest in what DRWP member worlds do from now on as Bandomeer is no longer one of them.

Tiara Tranada

Funny how the number changed from 150,000 to 500,000 as soon as I equipped the BSF.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Message center for DRWP citizens
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: