}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Imperial Network
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Holovision » Imperial Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Imperial Network

Location: The Holonet, from Tingel Arm to the Unknown Regions

Post Posted: Wed, April 01st 2009 01:02am    Post subject: Imperial Network

[A martial drumbeat fades in, then an image of the Galaxy appears, and is quickly branded by a spinning, gleaming silver Imperial crest. An upbeat, patriotic theme begins to play as the bronze words “Imperial Network” fly onto the graphic, bracketing it on top and bottom. The image stays for a moment, then fades to a scene of dozen of Imperial Army troopers, in razor-sharp ranks and columns. They stand upon a duracrete assembly area, emblazoned with the Seal of the Imperial Army. Each man and woman is in full combat gear. The words “Join Up Now!” flash onto the screen. Finally, a narrator, in a bright and cheerful voice with a Corellian accent begins to speak.]

“People from all over the Galaxy are joining up to fight for the future.”

[As the words disappear, the camera focuses in on one of the soldiers: a good looking human male, perhaps twenty years old. He looks into the camera, and with a broad grin and pride in his tone, he speaks.]

“I'm doing my part.”

[[Now the camera focuses on an equally attractive young female, also human.]

“I'm doing my part!” she declares with equal pride and patriotic zest.

[Next is a Devaronian male, his horns poking through holes cut into his green helmet.]

“I'm doing my part!” the alien states proudly.

[Then there is an oblique shot down the ranks, and a young boy, perhaps ten years old steps forth. He's wearing full Army combat gear, save a rifle and ordnance. He beams a grin to the camera.]

“I'm doing my part too!” he exclaims with jubilation.

[The soldiers laugh. The narrator speaks again.]

“Maybe in a few years, son.”

[The camera returns to the first shot, of the whole unit assembled.]

“They're doing their part. Are you? Join the Imperial Army and save the Galaxy. Service guarantees glory. Would you like to know more?”

Top News
Expand

Local News
Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Holovision » Imperial Network
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: