}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Lazer's Multi-Dimensional Portfolio
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Fan Activities » Lazer's Multi-Dimensional Portfolio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kilvec Ordo
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu, March 27th 2008 11:23pm    Post subject:

I just drew up a really sweet concept jet... as soon as Photoshop gets re-installed on my computer, it should be uploaded. Also, I'm working on Kal's Longsword (yay) and the SSV Normandy!

Kilvec Ordo

Chief Commander of the Citadel Krytocracy

"You just broke physics."-Peyr Baelish

"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of Kilvec's nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Gustaf Koehler." -Alexus
 Back to top »
Kilvec Ordo
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed, April 09th 2008 11:14pm    Post subject:

Okay, I haven't uploaded anything for awhile, but I've been drawing and have selected some of my favorite recent concepts. And now that Photoshop and my printer are hooked up, I can finally put them up.

A concept fighter I designed. It's got a delta wing, canards, large control surfaces and a ventral stabilizer. Whoop-whoop!

The two images above are a design a came up with for a large jet VTOL (vertical take off and landing) aircraft. It's body is similar to the Osprey's (only because it's such a good design) except more streamlined, with kind of a upside-down Super Connie tale. Came out pretty nice.

This was originally supposed to be a scram jet, though I changed it to a VTOL with some sort of faster engine under its belly. In reality, the VTOL engines would be ripped off as soon as the scram jets activated, so I was thinking along the lines of a large hydrogen jet underneath. Looks smexy though, so I thought I'd share. :)

Well, that's it for now. Unfortunately, allot of detail was lost in the scanning (specifically shading) and after I scaled them down for this site it was lost altogether. If anyone wants to see them, hi-res ones are available.

More later!

Kilvec Ordo

"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of Kilvec's nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Gustaf Koehler." -Alexus
 Back to top »
Kilvec Ordo
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun, March 22nd 2009 11:21am    Post subject:

Pretty sigs I made for 2084;

This one's ugly, and should be redone/deleted;

Anyhow, enjoyz.

Kilvec Ordo

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Fan Activities » Lazer's Multi-Dimensional Portfolio
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: