}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Taris Upper Levels, Dane Mereel's Apartment
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Taris » Taris Upper Levels, Dane Mereel's Apartment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dane Mereel

Post Posted: Fri, February 27th 2009 02:02am    Post subject: Taris Upper Levels, Dane Mereel's Apartment

Several hours had passed since the altercation in the bar before a knock came on Dane's door. He had to appreciate the speed of the security forces in seeking him out after the incident. Reasonably confident that he wouldn't even need to give his statement at the station, Dane opened the door. Predictably, it was the security forces.

"Is there a problem, Officers?"
"In a sense," one of them whose shoulder insignia identified him as a sergeant replied, "we are investigating an incident that occured some time ago at the Spacer's Bar. Do you know anything about it?"
"You're gonna have to be more specific," Dane replied, "there are a lot of incidents that occur at that bar."
"This incident involved a humanoid in mandalorian armor and a human fitting your description. Do you remember now?"
"I remember a human fitting my description coming to the aid of a citizen in distress," replied Dane.
"And would you be able to assist us in finding this citizen?" replied the second, female officer.
"I think you're doing okay on your own, sweetheart," replied Dane.
"Please stop talking in circles Mr Mereel," she replied, "deliberately concealing information is an offense, though I doubt I need to remind you of this."
"Take it easy, sweetheart," replied Dane, "yeah it was me. The stinking Mando was hassling the bartender so I stepped in and he attacked me. He lost."
"Yes, that's what the bartender said," replied the female officer.
"Then why come here?" replied Dane.
"To see if his story checks out."
"Did the Mandalorian live?" said Dane, changing the subject.
"Why?" replied the female officer, looking immediately suspicious.
"Curious," replied Dane, noncomittal.
"He is comatose but is expected to live, yes."
"Pity," Dane muttered under his breath."
"What was that?"
"I said good," he replied.
"Right," said the officer, "if you don't have anything else to add, we will be on our way."
"Nope, thats it," replied Dane, showing the officers to the door.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Taris » Taris Upper Levels, Dane Mereel's Apartment
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: