}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Golan III Platform
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Bandomeer » Golan III Platform
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 06:58am    Post subject: Golan III Platform

Tiara landed the Plan in the hangar of the Golan III 01 Security platform. She alighted and waited for Skywalker to land.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 07:27am    Post subject:

As the craft lowered onto the pad the hatch quickly opened. Luke jumped out with a spider-like creature on his right shoulder. His robe flapping with the breeze of his momentum. His lightsaber hilt clicking at his side and a datapad in his left hand. “Miss Tranada I presume?” he intoned to the woman standing before him.
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 07:30am    Post subject:

Tiara smiled slightly at his use of her words

"At your service," she replied, bowing.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 07:37am    Post subject:

Luke smiled and returned the bow, steepling his fingers as he did so. As he returned to a vertical position he retrieved the datapad he put in his belt. He also notes that the spider that was on his shoulder is now on the woman’s bare hand. He shook his head slightly and smiled to the woman, “Now, if you don’t mind I’d like to get straight down to business. I want to be ready in case Heckler or his DRWP cronies try anything.”
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 07:51am    Post subject:

Tiara watched as Skywalker returned her bow, and had a datapad in his hand when he straightened. As he produced it, the spider that formally sat on his shoulder had jumped to her hand. She jumped slightly, but raised it to have a look.

Swatting the creature didn't even enter her mind, as she was pretty sure it had arrived with Skywalker.

“Now, if you don’t mind I’d like to get straight down to business. I want to be ready in case Heckler or his DRWP cronies try anything.”

"Sure," she replied, "Jahan Streseman has pledged the support of Nespis should anything eventuate."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 07:57am    Post subject:

Luke nodded, “good, and these battle stations… no control subroutines linking them back to him?” As he asked the question he looked down at the Spider, he leant in and flicked it off of her, “I apologise.”
A moment later a wampa sauntered over to the duo and whapped Luke clear across the room, “I apologise” it said to the woman. Before she could react a perfectly fine Luke Skywalker walked back over and continued as if nothing had happened.
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 08:04am    Post subject:

“good, and these battle stations… no control subroutines linking them back to him?”

Before Tiara could answer, he deftly flicked the spider from her hand, muttering a slight apology. A moment later a wampa came pounding across the room and swatted Luke out of the way, muttering its own apology. Skywalker returned moments later, unharmed.

Tiara smirked, "a shapeshifter. Interesting. No there shouldn't be. James processed the order himself with a grant of Protectorate funds. The only way it could occur is if Heckler is in a league with the Imperials."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 08:12am    Post subject:

Luke raised an eyebrow, “And if he is in league with them?” He nodded slightly to the Wampa who disappeared and then a human form, enshrouded in tight black robes appeared, his eyes were the only visible part of him from his head to his booted feet to his gloved hands he was covered.
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 08:17am    Post subject:

"Then we can expect a pre-emptive strike, which I doubt he has the resources for. A strike such as this would also put him offside with the rest of the galaxy. Also, if he does have a way to control these platforms he will need to do it remotely. As such we can jam communications so that he cannot do so."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 08:20am    Post subject:

Luke nods, “good. These stations are going to be our last line of defence. Our only line if Heckler attacks any time soon. As such I expect them to be kept on alert and well crewed at all times.” He coughs slightly and looks around the bay before returning his attention to his subordinate, “Also… about your.. BSF was it? How well staffed are you? How well equipped are you? And how ready are you for action?”
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 08:31am    Post subject:

"Our staff members are second to none, however our weapons are somewhat lacking. James preferred to use non-violent means of solving out\r problems, or did it himself. The only facility with up to date blaster weaponry is our prison. The fleet is non-existant and we have no fighters. This situation has caught us at somewhat of a weak moment. James was not only the governor but the Supreme Commander of the BSF. He took control of everything. I know most of what was going on but there are some things that he took to the ..."

She trailed off, anger flaring up; the voice inside her screaming its thirst for the head of the Mouth of Noruas. She clenched her fists, before controlling her anger. The training droids were sure gonna get a workout tonight.

"... grave with him. I have the authority to arm the corps and we have plenty of funds to fight a ground battle. These platforms were intended to be all we would need to defend against an incursion."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 08:37am    Post subject:

Luke nods, noticing the anger in her voice, he attempts to use the Force to calm her but she is calming herself, “I would like to see your training protocols… and I believe that we should arm the BSF as soon as possible… I want you to place the orders and ensure that each person is trained in it’s usage.”
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 08:43am    Post subject:

"Every member of the BSF is trained in the use of blasters, however they are not standard issue because James did not like the idea of placing weapons of war in the hands of peacekeepers. However a refresher course would be prudent, I agree. I assume you would want to see the training protocols for the standard BSF trooper?"

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 08:52am    Post subject:

“Yes, I would. And how is their training in hand to hand combat?” Luke turned to the woman, “I want this BSF of yours to be a top notch fighting corps, we cannot take any risks anymore, not with the galactic circumstances the way they are. Also, if there are any DRWP troops working on or around Bandomeer I’d like them sent back to their government as soon as possible.” Luke turned to Secra, “I want you to start your preparations.” Secra only nodded slightly and bowed deeply, which Luke returned. Secra quickly made his way out into the corridors of the station and disappeared from view. Luke returned his attention back to the woman, “Shall we?”
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 02:20am    Post subject:

Tiara smiled, "Their hand to hand training is the best. All of our instructors were taught by James himself. And no, there are no DRWP personnel here. We are completely autonomous. Come, we will take the Plan down to the surface."

Tiara and Skywalker boarded the freighter and exited the hangar of the Golan III. She transmitted her clearance code to the BSF and landed at the Intelligence Headquarters.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Bandomeer » Golan III Platform
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: