}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Streseman's Office
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Nespis VIII » Streseman's Office
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denavus Zarthen

Post Posted: Sat, October 18th 2008 11:10am    Post subject: Streseman's Office

With Jahan's player's permission

Denavus sighed as he made his way through the hollow passages in the wall. The armor was great for muffling the sound of his breathing. The true test, however, was the fact that the armor was prone to making a lot of noise against other surfaces. That was the true skill of an assassin, to move with complete silence, no matter what.

His patience had already been tested once since he had arrived at Nespis. The public transport fools had mishandled his personal ship so badly, that he was within a second of tearing their hearts out before he remembered that he was not here to draw attention.... yet. Though, he did wish they had handled it better, A-Wings were not cheap, nor were they easy to acquire.

After that debacle, he had chosen a lodging and prepared for his task. And now, for the last five hours, he had been worming his way through the hidden spaces of this building, heading for his target. He knew it was time now. A flick of a switch on his favored vibrosaber and the section of wall behind Streseman's desk was gone in a flash. A thigh holster popped open as Denavus moved into the room, right hand grabbing the heavy blaster and leveling the barrel between a very startled Streseman's eyes.

"I suppose the Empire sent you to kill me?", Streseman said, only the slightest hint of emotion in his voice. Denavus chuckled, a low, thin, gravelly and metallic sound that emanated from the vocal modulators in the armor's helmet just at the low range for humans to hear. "If I wanted you dead,Streseman, you would be."

Denavus replaced the pistol and held the saber, sitting on Streseman's desk casually, as if he owned the place. "The Empire has declared war on Nespis. You have accepted this conflict. You cannot win, but I can help you kill many of them."

Last edited by Denavus Zarthen on Sat, October 18th 2008 11:10am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, October 18th 2008 11:18am    Post subject:

Stresemann, keeping his breathing regular despite his racing heart, gave the armoured assassin a stony glare. He rotated his chair as much as he dared until he could inspect the convenient hole in the wall. "Well," he said, "I'll have to have something done about that secret passage." He turned back to look at the mystery man. "Thanks for demonstrating the problem."

"My pleasure."

Stresemann clasped his hands pensively, and after a moment said, "Normally, I would be quite shocked and offended, sir." He shrugged. "But so many bizarre, improper and improbable things have happened to me in my years as President that this is really par for the course." He cleared his throat. "What are your terms?"

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Denavus Zarthen

Post Posted: Sat, November 08th 2008 10:25am    Post subject:

"Terms?", Denavus said, almost cracking a smile behind the faceplate of his helmet. "Such a crude statement, Stresemann. I would expect better words from a man of your.... stature. No, let's not call them terms, let us call them requests. That way you do not make me sound as if i was some petty criminal. I'm much more than that."

He stood from the leaning position on the desk and paced the room slowly. "I simply request that you allow me to fight. I do not need to lead, nor do I need to creep around your government buildings all day. Simply let me mix in with some of your ground forces and fight the way that I choose. I guarantee by the time all is said and done, I will have killed more of the Empire's troops than any of your soldiers will be able to claim. And I ask no pay, simply resources when I require them."

Last edited by Denavus Zarthen on Sat, November 08th 2008 10:28am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, November 21st 2008 11:16am    Post subject:

Stresemann nodded, stood, extended a hand. This was insane, he knew. He also knew that Nespis was outnumbered and outgunned, at the very least, to the tune of 5 to 1. Anything, anything at all, that strengthened the Republic was worth grabbing and holding onto. "Then we have a deal," he said, firmly.

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Nespis VIII » Streseman's Office
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: