}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
ESD Prestige
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » ESD Prestige
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, January 13th 2008 12:07am    Post subject:

"This is Kazansky. Atmospheric penetration... mark. Brock, Dunsil, keep formation." The fighter pilot's voice crackled over the com. "Approaching Target One. Engaging main weapons."

There was a distinct pinging of the Wraiths belly guns strafing the ground target, followed by the pilots exclaiming as their objectives were destroyed.

A second channel crackled to life as the ground forces hit the dirt, quickly engaging any military forces scrambled to meet them. These channels were the only ones able to leave the planet, as heavy jamming was set up as soon as the dropships and fighters left their hangars.

"Lieutenant Breanne, General. Have engaged hostile ground forces. We are pushing them back from the LZ."

I nodded to Rees, who was coordinating. "Remember, General. Military targets only. I just want to scare them at first. And if that fails... well, let's hope it doesn't."

I noticed a slightly perturbed look on Shayera's face, which she quickly covered. This bothered her. It bothered me, too... but it had to be. All of it had to be... now with the new power in the Empire.

She didn't even know... then again, almost no one did. I was only allowed access to the secret for amusement... and a fair bit of punishment and testing of loyalty.

"They're retreating!" another trooper's voice called.

"Not for long", said a pilot judging by the engine whine in the background. More weapons blasts sounded.

IntelForce was getting its trial by fire.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shayera Jendob
Huggably, Lovably Able to Kill You

Post Posted: Sun, January 13th 2008 07:46pm    Post subject:

Eight hours after the invasion began, the holoviewer came to life again. It showed one of the armored Heavy Assault Troopers, his helmet face plate pushed back to show a younger man with a strong jaw, intense grayish-green eyes, and dark hair. His armor was pitted and pockmarked and spattered with could only be blood.

"Sirs, Sergeant Rico. We have captured the Council Chambers. They have formally surrendered to the Empire."

Rees nodded. "Good work sergeant. Why isn't Lieutenant Breanne or Captain Rasczak reporting?"

"Sorry, sir. They sent me to capture the council. Shall I transfer you to them?"

"No, sergeant, that's all right," Ams commented. "Any casualties?"

The armored trooper pressed his ear comlink. "Four wounded, it seems, sir. No fatalies among us."

"Indigenous?" Ams asked quietly.

"Five thousand militia, sir. Zero civilian."

A smile spread across my husband's face. "Excellent work, sergeant. Pass my immense gratification along to the rest of the landing force. You've done very well."

Rico saluted. "Thank you, sir! Rico out."

Relias III has been conquered by the Empire.

Colonel Shayera Jendob - Chief of Security for Supreme Moff Jendob
Expand
 Back to top »
Thrawn
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, January 13th 2008 09:49pm    Post subject:

The comm crackled to life on the bridge of the Prestige, and the blue-scanned image of General-Admiral Ferdinand Cartos appeared to the crew, to the Supreme Moff, and to his wife. His voice was crystal-clear, given the proximity of the two dreadnoughts, the image blurring slightly as he snapped to a crisp salute.

"Supreme Moff Jendob, please allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your mission. The Grand Admiral wishes for me to convey his congratulations as well, and to invite you to a private dinner aboard the Chimaera II." The image faded before anyone could respond to the General-Admiral, the transmission almost looking cut short.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, January 16th 2008 01:03am    Post subject:

"Almost ready?" I asked Shayera through the refresher door. Honestly, that woman... for all of her wonderful attributes, she took bloody forever in the bathroom.

"Yeah," she called back, and the door hissed open. After being married to my wife for more than four years, she could still stun me. And she certainly did so when she came out wearing her pristine white uniform. Her fiery hair was brushed in a slightly more formal style than usual, but still within regulation. Her long hair framed her lovely face, twin emerald orbs set on their milky backgrounds and each tightly clutching a disc of ebony. Her ruby lips were turned up in a smile, and her tanned cheeks dimpled slightly as it spread into a grin that exposed her pearly teeth.

"Down boy," she laughed, seeing my expression. I reached out to embrace her, but she held her hands out. "No, not now. I just spent all this time straightening this blasted thing out." A playful smirk dawned her sweet, soft lips. "But, uh... after dinner, I guess it doesn't matter if it gets a few wrinkles after that..."

I grinned back at her. "Well then, let's get to dinner, shall we?"

Shy smirked. "Try to lose some of that libido on the way, hmm? We don't want the Empire's best Grand Admiral getting any wrong impressions about his superior officer, right?"

"I suppose not," I smiled to her as we left our quarters. She did have a point. This would be my first face-to-face meeting with the Grand Admiral. I knew him by reputation and had dealt with him in the past, but I'd never actually spoken to the man while in the same room. This would be an interesting evening.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Fri, March 07th 2008 08:41pm    Post subject:

A smile tugged at my lips as Kris slowly dozed off. Between the hour and the gentle rocking motion, he was fast asleep. I slowly laid him down. Then, another pair of hands joined mine. They slowly pulled his blanket up, and gently tucked him in, never disturbing the sleeping child under the covers.

I smiled at Ams, and we left the twins' small bedroom in our suite. It wasn't so much a room as it was a partitioned-off area. After all, the Executor was a warship. We couldn't just build an addon to our quarters. Every square centimeter of deckspace was allotted to something.

We made sure to stay silent until we left the little alcove and the door was closed. Then I wrapped my arms around him as he slid his strong arms around me, and we just held each other for a moment. It was getting close to our own bedtime too, but we still had an hour or so to relax. Genuine free time was becoming something of a rarity in our marriage, but we still managed to find at least a few minutes every day.

Ams and I meandered into the main area and plunked down on the couch. We gazed out at the stars as the planet slowly slid out of the vista, revealing the vast starscape. I layed down, putting my head on a pillow at the end and laying my feet across Ams' lap.

"Comfy?" he smirked, a hint of teasing in his voice.

I turned it around on him, and so the games began. "Yep."

As our little exchange started, the stars blurred and the ship rocked gently as it leaped into space at millions of time the speed of light.

Prestige is going... places. :p

Expand
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, March 19th 2008 01:24pm    Post subject:

WARNING. READ AT YOUR OWN PERIL. :p

I laughed while the ship slid into hyperspace and Shy started her antics. To get even, I started to tug on her shoe, and pulled it off of her left foot.

"Hey!" Shayera exclaimed. "What're you doing?"

I didn't answer, and merely dropped her shoe over the side of the couch. Then I lightly tickled the sole of her foot.

She recoiled her foot so quickly I was afraid she'd knee herself in the face. She paused a moment to collect herself, then said slowly, "Please don't tickle me."

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

She pressed her lips together, forming a thin red line. "I'm not done," she said with hint of sternness. "Please don't tickle me," she repeated as she sat up, coming almost nose-to-nose with me. "Unless... I ask you to."

Her cold visage broke into a grin and I wrapped my arms around her. She returned the embrace. "You had me for a minute," I chuckled.

She moaned softly as I nipped at her ear. "Well, don't tickle my feet. Or under my arms."

I smiled, and started to lean in to kiss her. Unfortunately, there was a beep from the com. I groaned, and Shayera scowled. "Just as things were getting interesting," I sighed. "What is it?"

"A message from Ord Mantell, sir. Coded channel."

"Patch it to the terminal, Commander."

Damn... they do have the worst timing. I wonder if there's anyway to correct that in future models... I tapped the activation key to the terminal. "Report."

A deep voice answered, strangely accented. "Primary objectives completed. Thirty-six terminations, four injured. Three have a 95% chance of succumbing. Awaiting further instructions."

"Access your program files. Execute Thesh-Xesh-One-Thirteen-Eight," I answered it wearily.

The man tilted his head, as if pondering or curious. Then it returned to an upright position. "Understood. Terminating contact."

The screen went dark. I walked back to the living area of the suite, but Shayera was gone. However, the bedroom door was open and the light was on so tracking her wasn't a problem. Although, I couldn't see her... Hmm.

I stepped between the rooms, and suddenly saw stars as a hand slammed into my sternum. Then it grabbed my jacket and started to yank me into the room. I grabbed the wrist and pulled the unseen attacker off-balance. Shayera yelped, and crashed into me. I quickly pinned her arms to her sides. Her teeth were bared in a wolfish grin and a her emerald green eyes had a very playful, very mischievous glint to them. She growled seductively, squirming and trying to break free.

"Trying to play rough?" I asked coyly, tightening my grip as her struggling increased.

She started to jerk free, wrenching her shoulders back and forth. "Yes," she smirked as she got an arm free. She grabbed the back of my head, and pressed our mouths together. There was no subtlety, no holding back. Soon, the tight grips and restraints were replaced with roaming hands and the quiet sound of Shayera's soft moans as we kissed passionately. I lost track of the time as ours mouths melded, tongues dancing, and hands touching and petting and caressing. Shy purred and moaned as my fingers found her wings and my lips met her neck.

"Honey, please don't stop," she whimpered. "No, wait... ohhh... stop. Please."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She paused to catch her breath, then smiled as she traced her finger down my chest. "I had something planned, and I don't want to get so carried away that I forget," she said sweetly, her words dripping with honey.

"And what's that?"

Shayera just grinned, and planted a soft, gentle kiss on my lips. "Well, you're gonna find out right now... so why spoil it?"

I eyed her cautiously as her grin grew wider...

"So," Shy purred, pausing to continue our rather intermittent kiss. "Did you like your surprise?"

I stroked her hair, somewhat mussing her once neat and somewhat formal hairstyle as our lips came together, departed company, then reengaged. Occasionally, I'd feel (or taste) her tongue getting involved, and happily return the favor. "I love you."

She smiled, and nuzzled my cheek. "Love you, too, Ams. Now that we got your little surprise out of the way, well... I guess we have the rest of the night to have fun.

"So, what do you want to do first?" she asked coyly.

I grinned playfully, and gently tugged at the fastenings on her jacket. "Well, let's get you into something more comfortable."

Layer by layer, her dress uniform fell to the floor. First her jacket, then her cotton undershirt, and finally her bra became victims to the steady shedding of clothing as I slowly undressed her. Of course, progress was slow since we had to take time for other matters in the lead-up to the now inevitable night of passionate lovemaking. "Between that damn chocolate and the dress uniforms, you're probably lucky I waited till we were back in our quarters," Shayera chuckled at one point.

Finally, the last of her clothing was gone, with plenty of kissing, caressing, and the occasional fondle of her firm breasts or her wings to slow things down. Nevertheless, once her clothing lay piled on the floor, she returned the favor, although she allowed herself few distractions and her "work" proceeded much faster. She finished, and stood straight up, looking me straight in the eye with a broad grin. I wrapped my arms around her again, her warm flesh soft to the touch. I could feel her hot breath on my shoulder as she nuzzled my neck and jaw.

"I love you so much," she repeated, slowly slackening her grip in our embrace, then lying on the bed. She put her hands behind her head, and spread her wings wide. She was leaving herself completely open, completely vulnerable... which oddly was how she liked it. Of course, that love of vulnerability didn't extend to anything beyond the bedroom... of that I was quite certain. Her green eyes showed a hunger, a longing that needed to be fulfilled. Her lovely face wore an expression that matched her eyes; nothing was hidden. Pure intimacy; no secrets, nothing hidden. Pure expression of our thoughts about and feelings for each other, uncensored and unfiltered, unfettered by demands of society or the need to protect young ears. It was simply a man and a woman, husband and wife... me and Shayera.

I sat down beside her, looking into those deep emerald eyes. Despite the deep passion and intimate nature of the moment, I couldn't help but smirk at her and ask, "So, anything I want to do?"

The mischievous smile played on her lips. "Yep. Anything."

I traced my finger along her body, starting at her neck, then down her chest and ending with my finger circling her navel. Leaning in to give my beautiful wife another kiss, I whispered,"Well, then. I think I know just where to start..."

There... now it's all even. Anyway, the Prestige is back at Coruscant.

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Thu, March 20th 2008 01:13pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Sat, April 26th 2008 08:13pm    Post subject:

"Approaching Hosk Station," called out Helmsman Montag. I looked out the bridge windows. The station was a giant sphere, built around a moon. But by looking at it, it was impossible to tell that the base wasn't some kind of deranged, super-sized version of the Death Star. At the pole of the sphere, towers sprouted forth, artificial stalagmites housing docking platforms, luxury residences, and control towers. In the center was a giant lens, which--according to the Intel brief and station schematics--was for focusing the station's long range sensors.

All around, ships flitted and darted around. Most striking was another Executor-class command ship, a sister to the Prestige. Thrawn got here before us. I wonder if he knows what all of this is about.

For some reason, Ams had left me to mind the bridge. The horror on Mengsk's face when he gave the command was some consolation, but I wasn't a naval officer. I really didn't have a thing for ships like Ams did. But he said he needed to prepare a few matters, and that the bridge was mine. Well, I can handle a docking procedure. It's not like the entire Rebel Navy is here.

"Helm, bring us in to a holding position. Communications, please inform Moff Reyna that we're here," I asked.

"As you command," Commander Cephos acknowledged.

Hosk Station loomed larger. Executors weren't particular fast, but they weren't as sluggish as those Liberator cruisers. We would take a few minutes to reach our holding position and then use shuttles to go to and from the station. Standard procedure. Now, if only I knew what was going on... even Ams wouldn't say.

This is strange...

Expand
 Back to top »
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, April 29th 2008 03:24pm    Post subject:

Adria managed to suppress a smile as a treasonous thought crossed her mind, the Executor, Jendob, the casual observer might have thought that he would have been at her beck and call. She suppressed it still, despite the techniques she’d learnt she didn’t trust the Royal Guard arrayed around her to not attempt to read her mind, she simply didn’t trust the force-users, just as much as they were supposed to be present to protect her they were just as present to protect the Emperor from her, should she prove to be a threat with her power. She ran her fingers over the control, “Supreme Moff Jendob it’s a pleasure too…oh, you.”

Her slightly thawed expression soon froze and hardened again, her eyes narrowed gently as she glanced over the Thangarian, “I was expecting your husband Exarch, but of course he is probably busy elsewhere,” she muttered frostily, “If you would link the Prestige’s helm computer to our docking system - there’s…no…need to worry about shuttles, Hossk Station can accommodate Executor-class ships with relative ease.” She wasn’t lying already, as the Prestige entered the moon’s orbit, a side of the station had begun retracting, long guidance arms telescoping out to guide the huge vessel into a mooring in the side of the lunar space-station

“We appear to have you Prestige” Adria glanced over her own readouts, “Do…please…come aboard the Station – Exarch - and do be sure that your husband is with you this time.”

+ Mandalorians were somewhat win allready before Traviss came along, bound them in leather and rode them like ponies +
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, October 25th 2008 12:46am    Post subject:

I massaged my temples as Shayera rubbed her eyes. I didn't know how long the confession-turned-argument had been going on... and things did get fairly heated (though quiet, for the twins' sake) a short while ago.

Even ideas of escaping the Empire came up, but were discarded quickly. Neither Shayera nor I intended to depart based on a simple administration change. Indeed, Palpatine's "conference" with me probably did more to allay my fears than agitate them. He'd already had his fun before; the slate was clean.

But now, the debate had quieted. Finally, Shy stopped her pacing and sat down on the couch, beside me. She uttered quietly, "I'm scared, Ams. For us, the kids, my homeworld... forget the fact there's a dead man on the throne that somehow de-aged some forty years. What about what he's known for?"

"It will be quietly and quickly swept under the rug."

She looked at me in near-horror. "What?"

I looked back at her, my mouth dry. "'For the good of all of us.' That's why. On the bright side, Pallanen's ranting will never reach further than a monitoring station," I smiled weakly.

Shy didn't really take the joke well. "Just how much will things change?"

I explained how things looked. Fortunately, abolition and the antidiscrimination laws would stay on the books. Neither mass revolts nor the loss of many highly-ranked female (and a few alien) personnel were worth restoring the old ways. But other things would be tightening up. Perhaps most vicious of all was the surprise planned for the Rebellion when they ultimately decided to involve themselves. It was only a matter of time, after all... and it was entirely possible their morale would fragment then and there.

Shayera was half-aghast, maybe a quarter intrigued, and another quarter bewildered. I put my arm around her and hugged her. "It'll be okay."

"Yeah, right," she grunted, and slipped away. She paused. "I'm sorry. It's just, well..." My wife cracked a sardonic, cruelly wry grin. "Kinda had a bombshell dropped on me today."

"You and a hundred quadrillion other people," I smirked.

She grunted. "I guess I'm in good company, then."

I tried to put my arm around her again, and this time she moved in closer and took my hand. I still had her trust. Everything's going to work out, I thought. But now, I was trying to convince myself.

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sun, November 16th 2008 03:18am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » ESD Prestige
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: