}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Mountain Korrokrrayyo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Kashyyyk » Mountain Korrokrrayyo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tvojjerick

Post Posted: Sun, October 05th 2008 12:29pm    Post subject: Mountain Korrokrrayyo

An albino wookie stood, surrounded by numerous members of his species, observing the construction taking place below. The group consisted of a dozen wookies, all crammed onto a observation platform extending from a cave entrance. The observation platform was built hundreds of meters above the construction site, into the side of the mountain.

"General T'uuvrall, what is the status of the beserkers?" The albino wookie roared over his shoulder, keeping a steady eye on the workers erecting a wall around Mount. Korrokrrayyo.

The elderly general's head shot up at the question, "Kabukk Tvojjerick, the 1st Berserker Taskforce has already begun their march from Tuvall. After rendezvousing with the 2nd Dragon Cavalry, they will continue their march and should arrive within the night."

Tvojjerick nodded, the news was comforting. The majority of his army was composed of rag-tag paramilitary, assembled from the various militias that had pledged allegiance to him. The reassurance that he would have two professional units under his command allowed a sigh of relief.

(Give me a PM if you wants too play a NPC)

Last edited by Tvojjerick on Sun, October 05th 2008 02:36pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Tvojjerick

Post Posted: Sun, October 05th 2008 06:37pm    Post subject:

"Open the gates!" Tvojjerick roared as the crunching of marching wookies and yelps of katarns erupted from the jungle. The large durasteel gate slowly began to split, allowing a glimpse of the ammassed forces on the other side.

Dragon riders streamed out of the jungle, wookie beserkers at their heels. As the warriors caught sight of the mount and their leader, they unleashed ear piercing roars and began thrusting their weapons in the air.

Tvojjerick returned the sentiment, unleashing a ferocious roar and pounding his chest. The regular army, who had begun filtering out of the base, let out shouts of joy at the sight of their comrades.

Meanwhile, two wookies were at the forefront of the march, both concealed by Kashyyykian Hunting armor. One of the wookie's armour was a shade of red, while the other's was blue. The armor insured they stood out and it was understood that they were both high ranking officers.

As the berserker and cavalry poured in through the gates, the two officers made a b-line for Tvojjerick. Slapping a fist to their chest, they simultaneously let out a low growl. Tvojjerick returned the gesture and lead them through the mass of humanoids and into a small bunker entrance.

Once inside, he ushered the two high-ranking wookies into a elevator. As the doors shut, the red-armored wookie grunted in confusion. "Where is this taking us?"

Tvojerrick smiled, "It's taking us too my personnel command center. Deep within the mountain."

The creature growled in disbelief, "What?!? I dedicated my cavalry under the conditions that we would not rely on outsider help!"

Tvojerrick's smile didn't faultier, "We didn't. We simply requested the materials, no outsider is located inside this base. This entire structure is manned by wookies, run by wookies and dedicated to the destruction of our common enemy."
 Back to top »
Tvojjerick

Post Posted: Sun, October 05th 2008 11:32pm    Post subject:

Tvojjerick paced back and forth, the bright lightening of the command center illuminated his albino hide. Seated along a table too his left sat General T'uuvrall of the regular army, General Katanak of the 2nd Dragon Cavalry and General Lo'mar of the 1st Berserker Task Force.

"Brothers, we've hit a gap. Funding is at a all-time low. We're scrambling for energy to keep this installation running, not too mention manned. The number of units under our command is pathetic!" Tvojerrick growled. All three wookies' heads shot up at the notion of 'pathetic'. General Lo'mar looked too be especially infuriated, matching the blood red color of his armor.

"Kabukk Tvojjerick, you underestimate the beserkers! Numbers will never compensate for courage or skill under fire. Even the regular army, as ill trained as they are, are probably the most well armed and dedicated troops on this planet." General Lo'mar roared, "I'm sure, even you remember the War of One Face!"

"Very well, General! If your so confident in our military, then you wouldn't mind deploying your forces into the western forest." Tvojjerick purred.

General Lo'mar appeared shocked. General Katanak on the other hand, looked up at the albino wookie quizzically. Raising a ceremonial pipe to his lips, General Katanak began to puff on it intently. As the leader of the cavalry, Katanak knew this planet inside and out, and had most likely already deciphered Tvojjerick's plan.

"Be warned Kabukk Tvojjerick, the tribe of Kabbacca is a strong one. They have seen many battles through the ages." General Katanak growled as he continued to puff away on his pipe.

"Do you not think I know this? I've spent numerous moons calculating where to strike first! Kabacca is one of the outsider's most misled follower. He has abandoned the independence of his people too help a federation of outsiders! This will not go unnoticed! The virus began in his village, so the burning will start in his village." Tvojjerick roared. General Katanak nodded solemnly.

"Granted, Kabukk Tvojjerick. Yet are you willing to go too war with the entire Attichitcuk clan." General Katanak purred.

A smile crossed the albino wookie's face, "It would give me no other pleasure then to wipe this universe clean of that entire traitorous family. They are the pinnacle of outsider tyranny."

General T'uuvrall let out a growl, "Your strategy appears sound, Kabukk Tvojjerick. It will set a example for other misled tribes on the planet and will put an end to another outsider-friendly clan on the council. My only qualm, will the regular army be needed?"

Tvojjerick hesitated. It would be rash too deny T'uuvrall the honor. However, if things went too shadowland, they could be taking a lot more casualties. Especially with the ill-trained militia under T'uuvral's command.

"No, only the 1st Taskforce under General Lo'mar will be participating. Stealth and precision is key, I do hope you understand Generals." Tvojjerick growled as he motioned for General Lo'mar too stand. The other two generals looks disappointed, yet nodded in confirmation.

"General, rouse your forces. We leave at first light! Dismissed!" Tvojjerick roared. Spinning around to exit into the elevator.

Last edited by Tvojjerick on Sun, October 05th 2008 11:55pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Kashyyyk » Mountain Korrokrrayyo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: